Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
What did you do for the shells?

This is it for me! Time to hit the hay. Bye for now.
I used tortillas but was thinking I should try it with some kind of lettuce/cabbage leaf next time. Although since I had a coleslaw mix in there maybe too much cabbage? LOL

Hope you have a good night/day at work later, Mona.
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #302
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Hopefully we can buy those bolts tonight and he can get it put back together tomorrow and that will have been the problem
SIGH Steven's last play we were going to go but we neither one are cleaned up and UGH
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #303

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
SIGH going to pick Steven up last night my van started screaming!!! SOO we quickly jumped in Ken's Jimmy and got Steven(EEK tight fit) and now with this COLD day(the one day i get snow) ken is out there trying to take the left wheel off to get to the engine (and the cold gets in his bones)Steven isn't much good yes once again he twisted his foot last night
tonight is his last performance
soo maybe it will heal some i got in the building and found the big pan i used to soak Mommie's feet in and when i get it cleaned (LOL been in the building for a few years i may need a sandblaster) i am going to have Steven soak it in epsom salts(found my D E out there too don't know if i am brave enough to try it working up my nerve)
soo Steven is not much help to Ken SIGH i am soo hoping it is the alternator and not something worse we had it tested but with my battery going dead a few weeks ago etc IDK
sigh might be lonely here never BORING though
Oh no! He wears an ankle brace, right? When I sprained my ankle that's what stabilized it and kept me from twisting it again and again.

Feel better Steven!

Deb, hope your van repair is something small and cheap that Ken can fix himself.
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #304

I'm baaaaaaack!

Did you miss me?
Old 03-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #305

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Elizakins did you have a Good time?

My son came home.....said he had a major headache......and he was nauseous....so he is sleeping.,, which I think is the best for when you don't feel well....
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #306

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
I'm baaaaaaack!

Did you miss me?
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #307
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Oh my....I haven't been on all day and your girls have been smoking the pages up!! I don't have time to read them. We are working on our bedroom painting and getting ready to lay carpet. We put the new mattress off till next weekend. We decided we needed to fix our room up a little. I told hubs a little while ago that we are getting to old to work like this on the weekends!!!!
Oh....we stopped in at Logan's to eat this evening since it is next to Lowe's. I had a yummy dinner and I didn't even eat their yummy rolls!!! I had the grill salmon with dill butter (OMG...yummy) plain sw. potato that I shared with hubs and sauté mushrooms.
I think it's time for this old lady to go put her feet up and have a cup of coffee!

Elaine....I did see your post about the little girl needing prayer. I'm doing that as soon as I click off of here.
Hi to all.....

Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post

My son came home.....said he had a major headache......and he was nauseous....so he is sleeping.,, which I think is the best for when you don't feel well....
Me no likey. I hope he feels better and is not getting that major creeping curd going around California.

The daughter called yesterday and talked for over an hour. She said the cold and flu is ripping through California like wild fire. Mike works with a bunch of guys our of Bakersfield and they keep bringing it to the man camp. I sent him this time with two giant cans of Lysol and an industrial size bottle of hand sanitizer.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #309

Quote:

Old 03-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #310

so what is everyone into tonight?? soo quiet here with Steven gone and Ken watching tv
i should have went to the last play tonight but i hadn't had a chance to clean up sigh
Old 03-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Me no likey. I hope he feels better and is not getting that major creeping curd going around California.

The daughter called yesterday and talked for over an hour. She said the cold and flu is ripping through California like wild fire. Mike works with a bunch of guys our of Bakersfield and they keep bringing it to the man camp. I sent him this time with two giant cans of Lysol and an industrial size bottle of hand sanitizer.
You know what they said on the news.. that the flu season is over for everyone but here on the west coast... but he came home around 3:30 and went straight to bed.. hubs and I left to go to the store.. our Saturday Night date.. and he is stil sleeping... but I think that for the most part.. sleep repairs the body...I have never ever been able to handle when he gets sick.. I am a big ole baby..LOL I can see Mike taking out his supplies... but boy it is sure needed..
Old 03-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #312

DEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB I GOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING....
Old 03-02-2013, 06:30 PM   #313

We came home I put the stuff away.. hubs immediatlely left to take a walk... I come in here...I call it the brown room, cause the walls are chocolate brown anyway what in the HELLo do I see??? A FRIGGEN CRICKETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTT OMG ALREADY??????

I got my son's slip on shoes that he uses to clean the side yard.. and I smashed him right into the area rug...
Old 03-02-2013, 06:31 PM   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
so what is everyone into tonight?? soo quiet here with Steven gone and Ken watching tv
i should have went to the last play tonight but i hadn't had a chance to clean up sigh
I am going to pour me a glass of pepsi.. and grab my sunflower seeds and I done for the rest of the evening... then I am going to run up in the morning and get the raspberries and blueberries on sale and a 20 dollar bill and start cooking..I wanted to start chopping stuff now for tomorrow.. but I am so lazy...it's really warm here.. and in my house it is hotter than heck...
Old 03-02-2013, 06:32 PM   #315

Quote:

I love your av.. LOL!
Old 03-02-2013, 06:34 PM   #316

Quote:
We came home I put the stuff away.. hubs immediatlely left to take a walk... I come in here...I call it the brown room, cause the walls are chocolate brown anyway what in the HELLo do I see??? A FRIGGEN CRICKETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTT OMG ALREADY??????

I got my son's slip on shoes that he uses to clean the side yard.. and I smashed him right into the area rug...
Old 03-02-2013, 06:34 PM   #317

Quote:
I love your av.. LOL!
That is how I feel today!
Old 03-02-2013, 06:39 PM   #318

Quote:
I am so afraid of crickets....
Old 03-02-2013, 06:40 PM   #319

Quote:
That is how I feel today!
I feel you sister I really do...
Old 03-02-2013, 06:52 PM   #320

Quote:

these bugs are CRAZY!
Old 03-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #321

off to get my youngun!
Old 03-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #322

Melindochka, I know it won't compensate for the appearance of crickets, but here is a pretty purple dress for our pretty CA lady.

Old 03-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #323
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hello All!

Well, I am back from the "THEuhtur". Tonight's performance went well according to my daughter. So, I am happy to know that we were there for the best performance. LOL I don't know why they insist on doing a musical. No one can sing!!! Why don't they just do a spring and a fall play? what is wrong with that? They can act just fine, but man, no musical talent in these two grades, sorry to say. DS did his part and came. He went with us and a friend came to pick him up so he made a quick exit as soon as it ended.

Oldest had a date and it is a very dressy affair. She looked gorgeous in her gold gown. It is a gala fundraiser for Boys and Girls Club in Lawrence, I believe she said. I was talking with a mom at the intermission tonight and there was one here in town last night and a couple of the actors from Modern Family were there. Wonder if they will be at the one tonight as well?One of the guys who plays one of the gay couple from the show is from Kansas.

Chewie, saw where Arkansas beat Kentucky today.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:20 PM   #324
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Wow.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Melindochka, I know it won't compensate for the appearance of crickets, but here is a pretty purple dress for our pretty CA lady.

I want this dress, with sleeves of course.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #326

Eliza I want that dress But I would have to add sleeves!
Old 03-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #327
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Wow, a phone call from the daughter? Is this the first call or has she forgiven you and called before? Hope Mike is able to remain germ free this go round!
Old 03-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Hello All!

Well, I am back from the "THEuhtur". Tonight's performance went well according to my daughter. So, I am happy to know that we were there for the best performance. LOL I don't know why they insist on doing a musical. No one can sing!!! Why don't they just do a spring and a fall play? what is wrong with that? They can act just fine, but man, no musical talent in these two grades, sorry to say. DS did his part and came. He went with us and a friend came to pick him up so he made a quick exit as soon as it ended.

Oldest had a date and it is a very dressy affair. She looked gorgeous in her gold gown. It is a gala fundraiser for Boys and Girls Club in Lawrence, I believe she said. I was talking with a mom at the intermission tonight and there was one here in town last night and a couple of the actors from Modern Family were there. Wonder if they will be at the one tonight as well?One of the guys who plays one of the gay couple from the show is from Kansas.

Chewie, saw where Arkansas beat Kentucky today.
I bet she looked beautiful!
Old 03-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #329
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Eliza I want that dress But I would have to add sleeves!
It is an amazing dress. Can't do purple though. It is the color of the enemy!!!! shhhhhhhh
Old 03-02-2013, 08:26 PM   #330
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I bet she looked beautiful!
She really did! I was impressed. It was a one shoulder gold crinkle affair. Went well with her skin tone and red hair. She had her hair done, too, curled and pulled to drape down one side. I did not get to meet her date as he came when I had to take youngest up to school to get ready for the musical.