Hello Eliza.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:34 PM   #2343
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Darn it all!!! I just lost a long post! I just went ahead this time and clicked onto advanced right off. That always works for me.

WTG Melinda......staying out of those devil cookies!!!
Tell hubby WTG Mona!!!!! 11 lbs.!!!!!!
Lony is the little skinny one here isn't she. Skinny Minnie Lony!!!
Hi Eliza......welcome home. Put your feet up and enjoy the evening!!
Deb...That was just so sweet of Ken to do for you after Betty passed. I went out to K Mart and they had bedding on sale. I bought one set of sheets. They are the 300 count. They were $59. That about killed me!!!!! Later on I'll go look at out Dollar General. They used to carry them and I know the thread count isn't high but they are priced decent. I also know they carry flannel which I love!

Mona....could it be your kitty is marking his territory by what they call "spraying"???? Also if you have ceramic tile and he pees on it and it gets on the gout it call smell.
Hi to everyone......have a great evening!
Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:56 PM   #2344
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Hi Eliza, welcome home.

Mona I am so sorry about your insurance.

Sue you are cracking me up! Y'all have seen the pictures. I am not skinny by any means of the word.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #2345

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Hi all. Done a whole lot of nothing this afternoon. Tee hee I guess the week got to me. I did pick up my van. Dh is ordering the new tires tonight. I have a bunch of chicken thighs roasting in the oven and taco meat cooking on the stovetop. I did not feel like cooking but we needed some food in the frig for lunches, etc besides dinner.

Mona--sorry about the pt bills. Insurance stinks. Congrats to dh on his loss---awesome.

Lony--feel better, naps help alot.

Deb--wow, that's a lot of meat. That's great.

Eliza--you need to rest and relax after being gone all day.

Melinda--good job on the walking and avoiding those cookies. Sorry about the emotions--and crying. Hugs
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:44 PM   #2346

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
I weighed myself and I am up 6 pounds from this morning
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:49 PM   #2347

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Melinda--stay off that scales ESPECIALLY after a day of eating and drinking. That's crazy.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:51 PM   #2348
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Evening Folks!

I cannot believe it is after 6:00 pm already! I didn't really have much on my agenda for today when I got up this morning besides making a loaf of Sweet Potato Bread and trying out this LC Spinach Lasagna recipe. I did manage to get the food made. Vacuumed downstairs, washed dishes twice, made beds, checked and responded to emails and voice messages. I also had to call my credit card company because apparently the password and username I was typing in weren't valid?! What happened since the last time I used them? I was trying to redeem some rewards miles since some are set to expire this month and next month. What a hassle. Took my from last night to this afternoon to get it accomplished.

I also went and met up with a friend to go and visit my girlfriend who has been in the hospital so much. She is back in the hospital again. Second time this month. They think that they will put in another stent in the pancreas. They also found that her Adrenal Glands are basically dead. She is on hydrocortisone and feeling better.

Chewie, congrats on your latest non scale victory.

Melinda, gosh, that Band Director is really something, isn't he? What in the world is up with him?! How unprofessional. Bet your son can't wait to be done with him!!!

Mona, pass along my congrats to your dh. Hope you figure out where the smell is coming from.

Deb, wow, where did all the meat come from? You have a neighbor with cattle? Glad you finally got your order to go through for the class ring. I am glad my son doesn't want one as I don't have the funds right now either! How is his ankle/foot?

Hey Sue, Eliza, Lony, Pansies, Linda, Focus. I am trying to respond from memory so I am sure that I am leaving off things that I wanted to comment on......
Old 02-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #2349

Sweet potato bread sounds awesome....oh I know I just wanted to go down there and rip this man's heart out.,,,,

Chewie....I have found that much gain equals gain in the morning...grrrrrr
Old 02-28-2013, 05:58 PM   #2350

Hope your friend feels better Kcmom
Old 02-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #2351
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
My meatloaf turned out pretty good. Had broccoli with mine. DH is getting tired of green beans so he's just having a bowl of meatloaf. hah!

DH is talking me down off the ledge. I'm pretty upset. Just got my notice from the insurance company about my recent physical therapy visits and they aren't covering anything. I hate this new insurance. I went about 6 times for 30 mins each. I'm being charged $175 for each appointment. This really sucks! I'm really getting upset over it, and today TOM is here. Strange that DH is the calm one for a change.
Wow, Mona! Can you appeal it? Or is it that you don't have physical therapy benefits at all? Or is it being applied to your deductible? Is it possible that they will work out a deal with you since you will pay out of pocket? I owe $211 for my son's xray on his wrist because it was applied to deductible... Just remembered it was due yesterday. Meant to get our FSA credit card back from dh to see if I can charge it on that or if we have already met maximum for this year with the braces for youngest and dh's Rxs.
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #2352
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Sweet potato bread sounds awesome....oh I know I just wanted to go down there and rip this man's heart out.,,,,

Chewie....I have found that much gain equals gain in the morning...grrrrrr
Well, don't go off and binge. Stick with the good food and maybe up your portions? Don't let your body think you are going into starvation mode!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #2353
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hope your friend feels better Kcmom
Thanks, she is such a sweetheart and she has been suffering with these bouts for about 9 years. I can't imagine their financial struggles with all of her hospitalizations and surgeries.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:18 PM   #2354

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
My meatloaf turned out pretty good. Had broccoli with mine. DH is getting tired of green beans so he's just having a bowl of meatloaf. hah!

DH is talking me down off the ledge. I'm pretty upset. Just got my notice from the insurance company about my recent physical therapy visits and they aren't covering anything. I hate this new insurance. I went about 6 times for 30 mins each. I'm being charged $175 for each appointment. This really sucks! I'm really getting upset over it, and today TOM is here. Strange that DH is the calm one for a change.
oh goodness Mona! file an appeal anyways couldn't hurt and might help both of ours were denied on the helicoptor but still maybe it would help in your case
did they say why it isn't covered?
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #2355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Hiya girlies! I'm home on time but no rest for the weary.....cleaning and dinner waiting on me.

Have you noticed if you've been cranky the last couple of days? A friend at work told me its the full moon. Kids have been unusually riled up and fidgety. Adults have been overly stressed and witchy with a b.
the snow Moon was Monday night
but it IS mercury retrograde that combined with the crazy weather causes people to behave weird
Old 02-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #2356

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
I also had to call my credit card company because apparently the password and username I was typing in weren't valid?! What happened since the last time I used them? I was trying to redeem some rewards miles since some are set to expire this month and next month. What a hassle. Took my from last night to this afternoon to get it accomplished.

I also went and met up with a friend to go and visit my girlfriend who has been in the hospital so much. She is back in the hospital again. Second time this month. They think that they will put in another stent in the pancreas. They also found that her Adrenal Glands are basically dead. She is on hydrocortisone and feeling better.

Deb, wow, where did all the meat come from? You have a neighbor with cattle? Glad you finally got your order to go through for the class ring. I am glad my son doesn't want one as I don't have the funds right now either! How is his ankle/foot?

KC did they think someone had tried to hack your CC account??
big hugs to your friend
the meat will be from a local meat processing place much better than anywhere else around and i am glad they had this special when our taxes f=got back works out to be less than 3 bucks a pound
i got Steven's ring because he really will have NOTHING else from HS for meme=ories neither boy wanted their yearbooks for any year and Steven doesn't go to any ballgames or activities at school so i figured his ring was cheaper than if he had went to the games and stuff, no pictures really nothing

he has been resting his foot all day and it still hurts but he was walking on it much better when i dropped him off at the theatre SIGH tonight and only 2 more performances
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 02-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #2357

i was going to stop at walmart for pet supplies and some eggs etc when i dropped Steven off but it was PACKED came home put on an episode of "the lone gunmen" in the bedroom and folded clothes eek!
ANOTHER local school system is out tomorrow due to illness Laurel County(about 40 miles away) and i think they have about 11 schools in it what the heck is going around??
Old 02-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #2358

300+ Support Group- ROARing into March 2013
Old 02-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #2359
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I weighed myself and I am up 6 pounds from this morning
Well...what did you expect THINKING about those cookies on the way home! Don't worry...it is only water Melinda. You are PMSing.
It's just the curse of being a sexy woman!!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:50 PM   #2360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Well...what did you expect THINKING about those cookies on the way home! Don't worry...it is only water Melinda. You are PMSing.
It's just the curse of being a sexy woman!!
I know Sue.,,,,but it gets to me when I have done everything right,,,,,
Old 02-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #2361
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Deb...I love your avatar picture. I am looking for one but haven't found the right one for March yet. Did I miss it or have you mentioned how Steven's foot is today?
Hi and good night to everyone.
I'll see ya in March!
Here is a batch of BACON ROSES for everyone!!!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:57 PM   #2362
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I know Sue.,,,,but it gets to me when I have done everything right,,,,,
Excuse my language. I agree with Lony. Stay OFF the damn old scales!!
Don't make us come all the way out there and hide them from you. You see what they do to you don't you? I know you well enough to know you are now thinking of eating those cookies for sure. Don't let those scales play mind games with you. I wish there was no such thing as scales!!!! Oh...and mirrors also. Hang in there. You will feel better in the morning. You were just a pound from being in the 30's. Don't blow it due to the scales telling you lies.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #2363

Good thing the boys are home tonight.,,,cause your absolutely right.,,,i am just drinking crystal light grape.,,,it is so hot in my house....it was 85 today...

Last edited by crazyone; 02-28-2013 at 08:01 PM..
Old 02-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #2364
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: webcrystal
Stats: x11/x50/wonderland (restart 3/21/14 x95)
WOE: Low Carb
Gas/Char grill combo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
he he eh Ken needs a new gril guess who forgot to clean his and cover it before winter?? he was out checking it the last pretty day we had and YUP rusted through i am not happy with hmim! it is a charcoal /gas combo and IDK if you can even get those anymore i love the chjarcoal and he likes the gas grilling
oh i am so glad for your DH!
Sears has some of the combo charcoal/gas .. might even still have some on clearance.. might want to look now - may be able to save a few bucks.

http://www.sears.com/nexgrill-charcoal-and-gas-grill-combo/p-07116159000P
webcrystal is offline   Reply With Quote