Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Century Club
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #2281
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,884
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
LOL Sue you shop like I do!

I got two miles of walking in. Ran to the post office and paid my storage. I need to order some checks for my bank account. I dislike having to go buy money orders to pay the storage. LOL They are the only ones that I can't pay online and they don't take debit/credit cards. What the heck is up with that?!?!?!

I have drank 48 oz of water, two cups of coffee and now I am getting hungry.
WHOHOO on the 2 miles you so rock!

i hear ya about the debit cards
our internet (also cable) place just started taking debit/credit for an extra 5 dollar fee per payn=ment
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #2282
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 10,641
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
I am drinking a glass of Diet Pepsi.... baby steps I guess
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #2283
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,601
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Lony..I have been waiting for you....I completed my 25 minutes of walking.....congrats on you 2 miles.....I had some chips and cookies that I bought for Sonny boy....I think TOM is coming cause all the way home tht voice said lets break into those chups who cares.,,no one will know.....so I had 2 pieces of chicken and a giant burger to make that craving go away...grrrr.,,I started crying in the car...no reason....aww well diaster averted.....I weighed in at 340.6......so a pound down from yesterday.....big deal.....so much for my goal of a 50 pound loss! This week! Isn't it funny too that some stores won't give you cash back..
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #2284
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,601
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Deb....I will ask hubs...but at the shelter it's concrete and they use blankets to cover the floor..,,,the have a ginormous washing machine and they wash it everyday.....
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #2285
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 10,641
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Lony..I have been waiting for you....I completed my 25 minutes of walking.....congrats on you 2 miles.....I had some chips and cookies that I bought for Sonny boy....I think TOM is coming cause all the way home tht voice said lets break into those chups who cares.,,no one will know.....so I had 2 pieces of chicken and a giant burger to make that craving go away...grrrr.,,I started crying in the car...no reason....aww well diaster averted.....I weighed in at 340.6......so a pound down from yesterday.....big deal.....so much for my goal of a 50 pound loss! This week! Isn't it funny too that some stores won't give you cash back..
You did awesome! You fought the chips and you won! That is a huge victory. One pound is one pound and you own it. Now we do the dance of joy

Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #2286
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,601
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Ok I gotta visit Sue at the office,...by he I am drinking diet poopsie as well...then I gotta start to tidy....
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #2287
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,601
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
You did awesome! You fought the chips and you won! That is a huge victory. One pound is one pound and you own it. Now we do the dance of joy

OMG I love it! I think that will hold me now!
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #2288
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Mona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Creswell, OR
Posts: 4,083
Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Melinda great job on fighting off those cravings! The more you do it, the easier it will become. PS I am drinking diet "poopsie" as well and I have no plans to quit. LOL. I like the diet pepsi cherry flavor.

Lony great job on walking 2 miles!! You know back when I was doing my required exercise program I only ever got up to 1 mile and that was hard!! Maybe now that I've lost some weight I can go farther. I want to look into getting us a treadmill, especially so DH can start to do some walking. But treadmills that go up to his weight are so pricey!
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #2289
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Mona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Creswell, OR
Posts: 4,083
Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
You know, I could really get used to this staying at home business. I like having time to cook all our meals and clean up the kitchen! Yea call me crazy. I have to go back to work Sat night and unfortunately I did not win Powerball.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #2290
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 10,641
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
You know, I could really get used to this staying at home business. I like having time to cook all our meals and clean up the kitchen! Yea call me crazy. I have to go back to work Sat night and unfortunately I did not win Powerball.
I was worried about it but I got into it really quickly. Then I was worried that I would sleep in till noon and be lazy but I am up around 7ish every morning.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:22 PM   #2291
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 10,641
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Lunch!

7 slices of crispy pepperoni
1 1/2 oz cream cheese
2 stacker dill pickles
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #2292
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,601
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
Melinda great job on fighting off those cravings! The more you do it, the easier it will become. PS I am drinking diet "poopsie" as well and I have no plans to quit. LOL. I like the diet pepsi cherry flavor.

Lony great job on walking 2 miles!! You know back when I was doing my required exercise program I only ever got up to 1 mile and that was hard!! Maybe now that I've lost some weight I can go farther. I want to look into getting us a treadmill, especially so DH can start to do some walking. But treadmills that go up to his weight are so pricey!
Mona..I don't drink a lot of it to give it up.. man let's give up everything LOL.. My treadmill cost us 2200 bucks...it held up to 500 pounds...health spa quality they said.. well yeah it broke down in 3 years.. so you know what I just walk....as long as I do it everyday for 30 minutes...I fell good....

I was always wondering about about those peddles you can get.. where you just sit on your chair and peddle while watching TV..
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:25 PM   #2293
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,601
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Lunch!

7 slices of crispy pepperoni
1 1/2 oz cream cheese
2 stacker dill pickles
That looks like a snack.. well done Ms Lonykins.. I never use these but here goes...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #2294
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Mona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Creswell, OR
Posts: 4,083
Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Yes if it were just me I'd just walk outside. Our neighborhood is nice and flat and has good sidewalks. But DH won't leave the house probably not until he loses 100 pounds (not kidding). So might end up buying a treadmill. And to be honest I would use it too.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #2295
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,601
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Ok Melinda McFatty better get her butt up and start tidying up.. goodness I hate house work....
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #2296
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 10,641
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
That looks like a snack.. well done Ms Lonykins.. I never use these but here goes...
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #2297
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Mona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Creswell, OR
Posts: 4,083
Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
That looks like a snack.. well done Ms Lonykins.. I never use these but here goes...
I agree Melinda. But remember, Lony is just a little slip of a thing compared to us.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #2298
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,601
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
Yes if it were just me I'd just walk outside. Our neighborhood is nice and flat and has good sidewalks. But DH won't leave the house probably not until he loses 100 pounds (not kidding). So might end up buying a treadmill. And to be honest I would use it too.
I don't blame you Mona Bona...I have to walk more for my blood pressure and age more than the weight loss...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #2299
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 10,641
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
I agree Melinda. But remember, Lony is just a little slip of a thing compared to us.
I wish! I am back up to 230 but not for long!
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #2300
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,601
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
I agree Melinda. But remember, Lony is just a little slip of a thing compared to us.
I know she is a skinny minny!!! OMG Mona.. I am so huge.. but I remain sexy at least!!!

Ok douth does procrastinate too much here...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:30 PM   #2301
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,601
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
I wish! I am back up to 230 but not for long!
Well your a bean pole to me babe...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:30 PM   #2302
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,884
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Mona that recumbant bike i got for Ken is rated for over 350 and really shows no signs of strain when Steven or I am on it i really like it no strain on knees NOW if i would just USE it and makes very little nosie doesn't interfere with the tv at all

i cleared out the deep freeze Ken and i are getting 325 pounds of beef tomorrow! "there's food around the corner food around the corner"
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:35 PM   #2303
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 10,641
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Wow 325 pounds of beef!! Color me jealous.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #2304
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 10,641
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
Yes if it were just me I'd just walk outside. Our neighborhood is nice and flat and has good sidewalks. But DH won't leave the house probably not until he loses 100 pounds (not kidding). So might end up buying a treadmill. And to be honest I would use it too.
Mona, the doctor that turned me on to this WOE had a male client who lost 100 pounds in 6 months! He can do it too. We are rooting for him.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:40 PM   #2305
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,273
Gallery: lucky51
I got a nice set of the pedals, but I haven't found a chair that really works with them and doesn't hurt my knees. If I weren't so lazy I would use them on a table and get some excercise for my arms. I keep thinking I will take them in and try it from my bed. It is a higher bed and might work well.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #2306
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 10,641
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
So Deb, with all that meat are you putting the fam back on LC?
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #2307
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 10,641
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
I got a nice set of the pedals, but I haven't found a chair that really works with them and doesn't hurt my knees. If I weren't so lazy I would use them on a table and get some excercise for my arms. I keep thinking I will take them in and try it from my bed. It is a higher bed and might work well.
I saw an ad for a workout chair. All the excercises are done in this special folding chair. Hummm
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #2308
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,884
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
So Deb, with all that meat are you putting the fam back on LC?
i am going to try maybe i gotta find some gumption
65 pounds of it is hamburger and their hamburger is really really good not like wlally worlds or even savlots (the only groceriy stores around)
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:47 PM   #2309
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,884
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
how did the signing up for insanity go?

i have a chair workout coming sometime in my DVD queue from netflix LOL the problem is DOING them
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #2310
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Mona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Creswell, OR
Posts: 4,083
Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
WOW Deb awesome on the 325 pounds of meat!! So when is the cookout? Tee Hee

Thanks Lony. DH has lost 11 pounds now! I can't wait until he's lost a good chunk and really starts to feel better. I tell him all the nice things you guys say about his progress. Means a lot.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:51 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.