Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #2071
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
My MBbread is in the oven and my tonight dinner is cooking. I'm on a roll!!

When I started this LC again last week I got all my old recipes back out. We had this for the past weekend morning. It is beyond quick and easy! It looks like a pan cake and it taste like one!! Hubs told me he could eat it every morning and be happy! It really was yummy!

Flax Pancake

1 T. whipping cream (I had heavy WC so that is what I used)
1/4 t. baking powder
1 T. melted butter
1 egg
1/4 c. Golden Flax Seed Meal
1 drop of liquid Splenda ( I don't have this so I used a heaping teaspoon of dry Splenda and a splash of DaVinci Vanilla syrup.

Mix all together and fix on a grill like anyother pan cake.
Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #2072
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Hi. Bad day already. Came into work to find my boss put in a new apple router and made a new network with a password. Didn't bother to tell me the password though. So I had to call him. He tells me but doesn't tell me the whole thing. I couldn't get on so I got on as a guest. Did about an hour of work and then ended up losing it because when he came in and I told him, he told me the right password and it closed out my work. GRRRRR Then I went back into this program---and it was not there. Hate this job! I just had to redo all that work and try and run reports for him. He asked me to attend a meeting tonight at 4:30 which is for a new church visitation committee. I am no longer involved in that since they demoted me. I said I could make it yesterday when he asked but I am not going to attend it. Why should I? It's outside of my normal work hours and they sure don't do me any favors! Can you tell how P.O.'d I am?????
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:22 AM   #2073
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Chewie, I would attend and turn in extra hours.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:31 AM   #2074

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Chewie, I would attend and turn in extra hours.
I thought of that but no, I just don't want to come in and be part of something that is not in my job description. I am just a secretary. I have nothing to do with the church growth/visitition committees nor do I want to.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:41 AM   #2075

I have to take my van to the mechanic this afternoon. There has been an issue with the front end and it has to be fixed before we can sell it. I just hope it doesn't cost too much.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #2076

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Big hugs Chewie..sounds like a terrible day...l
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #2077

Sue....I am going to the office shortly

My girlfriend right now, we are talking on the phone right now.....thankfully she is feeling good...,thank goodness for the IPad....LOL...,.she is a Star Wars freak ...so I decided to post here...while she is talking about this....

Last edited by crazyone; 02-27-2013 at 10:47 AM..
Old 02-27-2013, 10:56 AM   #2078
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Multi-tasking, Melinda?
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #2079

Lucky! LOL! I love her to bits! But when she talks about Star Wars...I get lost! LOL.I am so thankful though I can still talk to her and that she is feeling good now...
Old 02-27-2013, 11:53 AM   #2080

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Chewie I hope you have a better day! Sending you some happy glitter!
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:18 PM   #2081

Hi again. Thanks for the good wishes. Today just stinks. I made a pot of chicken enchilada soup with fresh mushrooms and red peppers. Soup agrees with my tummy and dh loves soup. I also prepped all my veggies for fajitas for tonight too and marinated the meat(which I had to slice up) too. It took me a little over 2 hours. That's a lot of cutting and slicing.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #2082

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Lucky! LOL! I love her to bits! But when she talks about Star Wars...I get lost! LOL.I am so thankful though I can still talk to her and that she is feeling good now...
I'm glad she's feeling good. Is she home?
Old 02-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #2083

It feels so raw, hard to explain. Air is moist and only 38. Winds are whipping out there too. BRRRRR I have my beloved fireplace on and I'm sitting right next to it.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:28 PM   #2084

We have the Santa Anas whipping around here.. and it is dry.... it makes your skin crawl.. well mine anyway.. but my skin is so dry..My girly friend is going back to work tomorrow.. she was preparing herself.. telling me what she was having for lunch and making for her dinner tonight as she works graveyard.. when she lived down here, she always worked graveyard.. then tomorrow she is going back for her check ups.. she works like a dog but with no insurance.. so she can't buy one of the meds...so they are trying to work with her on that to see if there is a cheaper med to buy to replace that...she says she feels great.. and she has lost 11 pounds since Last Thurs...she is a cat women.. she has 3 of them.. and she said oddly they are all staying close to her...she said they won't leave her alone.. so knock wood and thank the good Lord.. she is feeling so far so good.. I thank you so much for asking...

My current temp is 70 so hoping it stays that way and goes down...less chances of seeing crickets when I leave to pick up sonny boy tonight...Wish the Girl's basketball team luck in winning the big game tonight!!!!! as I said first time ever for the girls.. and it's so exciting.. they also have been invited to the State Championships as well...so my boy is playing the drums tonight.. and they have to ride with the cheerleaders.. and he can't stand any of them LOLOL!!! plus he hates road trips to boot..

Ok I gotta go and make hub's lunch for tonight how lazy.. it's almost 12:30...
Old 02-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #2085

Melinda--hope the girls win tonight! That's pretty exciting!
Old 02-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #2086

Thanks Chewie!
Old 02-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #2087
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Afternoon/Evening All!

Well, the snow has stopped and the sun is peeking out a bit. I had to take oldest to work earlier this morning, then ds to work and then get myself to the dentist. I went to the dentist from the community center where I dropped ds and went a road/street that I don't travel. It is farther north in the older part of town. I wondered/hoped it would go all the way to connect with the street I needed and that it had been plowed! Yes to both. What a gorgeous drive. So much snow and still all over the trees/bushes. This area was without power for a day though because of downed tree branches. I think we probably had another 12" of snow all told from start to finish. There is a 20% chance of snow next Tuesday........ kiddos did not have school again today as many neighborhood streets are still a bit of a mess.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:21 PM   #2088
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Hi. Bad day already. Came into work to find my boss put in a new apple router and made a new network with a password. Didn't bother to tell me the password though. So I had to call him. He tells me but doesn't tell me the whole thing. I couldn't get on so I got on as a guest. Did about an hour of work and then ended up losing it because when he came in and I told him, he told me the right password and it closed out my work. GRRRRR Then I went back into this program---and it was not there. Hate this job! I just had to redo all that work and try and run reports for him. He asked me to attend a meeting tonight at 4:30 which is for a new church visitation committee. I am no longer involved in that since they demoted me. I said I could make it yesterday when he asked but I am not going to attend it. Why should I? It's outside of my normal work hours and they sure don't do me any favors! Can you tell how P.O.'d I am?????
Man, that stinks!!! From what you say it sure sounds like he deliberately does some of this stuff....... did you tell him about losing the work you had done and that you could have gotten more done today if he had given you the password to begin with?!

Wonder why he wants you to come in on something that is not in your job description since he probably had a good say in the changing of your job description? Yeah, since they have you clocking in and out, and have taken away hours and pay, I would say stay home!

BTW, you are not posting on LCF on the office computer are you?
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:28 PM   #2089
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good luck at the doctor, Mona. Hope you still are impressed with him and like him after today. I have magnets all over my fridge. Some of them are those clear photo holder ones with pics of the kids. They are hysterical in counting how many pics of themselves vs their siblings are up and then hiding a sibs pic behind one of theirs.....sibling rivalry.....

We have schools close here when a certain % of students and or students and staff are sick. Then they also use that time to go in and completely disinfect the whole school.

A few years ago they had to close an entire school for a couple of days due to a huge lice infestation. Fortunately wasn't at my kiddos' school! but it was at a school in a very good neighborhood. Traced it to a local movie theater that then closed and fumigated every single one of the movie rooms.
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:59 PM   #2090

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Man, that stinks!!! From what you say it sure sounds like he deliberately does some of this stuff....... did you tell him about losing the work you had done and that you could have gotten more done today if he had given you the password to begin with?!

Wonder why he wants you to come in on something that is not in your job description since he probably had a good say in the changing of your job description? Yeah, since they have you clocking in and out, and have taken away hours and pay, I would say stay home!

BTW, you are not posting on LCF on the office computer are you?
Thanks for your support. Yes, I am posting from work and guess what, I don't care.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:00 PM   #2091

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
I just put on my hair color. Lets pray there is no green!
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #2092

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
I just put on my hair color. Lets pray there is no green!
Hope not, you know I thought my hair was brown, but I went to work and when my work friend and I were out with the kids during recess, she told me I look like Katy Perry with green hair. I was shocked, I thought it came out brown but apparently in natural light it has a green tint. And I hadn't even had the time to tell her about the green color.
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:19 PM   #2093

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by csrich View Post
I was doing well, and stopped doing the LC by the book. I added a little of this and a little of that. then a little more, or the heck with it a lot of all the stuff I shouldn't have eaten. I haven't been on a scale in a month, but I was 312 at the docs. I will be restarting induction on Monday, as Sunday is my 50th birthday and don't want to not follow the plan so soon for one day.
My goal is 250.
Just wanted to stop in and say hi.
NICE TO MEET YOU oh i hope you will have a wonderful birthday
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:19 PM   #2094

HOME all day and the internet out ALL DAY! ugh rain and stuff but not bad weather
Steven is at his last rehearsal and lol somehow his cell has gotten on the next city's over's school call list soo the Corbin school system is also out for the rest of the week they said they caught the kids that threatened the HS with a bomb

anyone seen Focus lately??
Old 02-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #2095
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Hope not, you know I thought my hair was brown, but I went to work and when my work friend and I were out with the kids during recess, she told me I look like Katy Perry with green hair. I was shocked, I thought it came out brown but apparently in natural light it has a green tint. And I hadn't even had the time to tell her about the green color.
St Patrick's Day is soon............bring on the green - you're just a wee bit early.
pansies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #2096

Elizakins.. bet it looks so good!!!!! You Texas Cutie!!!

I cannot relate to school closings due to weather or lice.. I am so serious.. our schools are closed for furlough days...but LAUSD is the 2nd largest school district behind New York...I think there are over 800 schools and serves over 700,000 kids.. so I can't see any school closing for weather or lice....
Old 02-27-2013, 06:26 PM   #2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
There is this little 6 year old boy out here and his friend suffers from a million in one disease.. I think of the liver.. not sure...and since there is no research being done.. or money.. this little boy wrote a book called Chocolate Bar to raise money for his friend...and I guess Whole Foods donated the actual chocolate bars..that is so awesome.. I swear.. made me cry...how proud must these parents be of this little 6 year old boy...
Old 02-27-2013, 06:26 PM   #2098

Heya LindaBinda....

Deb.. jeese... how horrible.....It got up to 80 today.. send you my weather??
Old 02-27-2013, 06:26 PM   #2099

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
My day today (prepare to be bored) This is my life, pretty much every day. I should've married a millionaire.

5:35 - get out of bed
5:45 - 6:00 - change kitty litter, make coffee, iron my work clothes
6:00 - 6:30 - let the animals out and back in, pack lunch, refill animals' water, quick check of morning news and Facebook on the iPad, pick up odds and ends around the kitchen so it's nice and clean when I come back
6:30- 6:50 - shower, dress, last calendar check
6:50 - 7:30 - commute to work
7:30 -11:15 - work
11:15 -11:45 - lunch
11:45 - 3:15 - work, first bathroom break for the day at 12:30
3:15 - 4:30 - tutoring
4:30 - 4:50 - waiting outside in the wind for late parents, calling both parents, no answer
4:50- 5:05 - take abandoned student to the office and deal with how we are going to get him home, neither parent answering phone, principal agrees to drive student home
5:05 - 5:45 - commute back home
5:45 - 6:00 - short break and check of Facebook, etc.
6:00 - 6:20 - prepping dinner and putting it in the oven (put some whole potatoes to roast in the crock this morning, so it's just chicken and asparagus that I had to fix)
6:20 - 7:10ish - online test calibration for work (mandatory)
7:10 and beyond - dinner and rest, the timer just went off so dinner must be ready. Hope I can get the guys to clean this once. Thankfully, no papers to grade.

This is my boring life every workday and I'm so tired.

Staying on plan is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Miles walked since July 2013 - over 1,500....and over 3,000,000 steps
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #2100

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
Deb.. I just thought it was the greatest... I swear.. though of course the father works at Disney and the mother works in marketing.. or is it reversed..they said it was his idea.. they wanted him to have a bake sale.. and the kid said NO...it's just amazing...