Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   The Century Club (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/century-club/)
-   -   For the 100lbs+ slimmers, let's have a Spectacular Sunday (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/century-club/795545-100lbs-slimmers-lets-have-spectacular-sunday.html)

nomorepepsi 01-27-2013 11:04 AM

For the 100lbs+ slimmers, let's have a Spectacular Sunday

Hi, fellow LCFs,

Tired of the frustration of weighing yourself daily? You think you're on a roll, but family emergencies, or a simple carb binge, puts you in the dog house... this thread is for the misfits, the imperfect dieter... weigh yourself every Sunday, and plan your meal every morning, like your have your own sponsor... I'm the first member, so here we go... Behlor

1.27.13 = 245.6lbs

Today's menu

Lunch

Pan-fried chicken thighs
Stewed asparagus

Dinner

Chicken salad
Sauteed spinach
Salad w/blue cheese dressing

MaryMary 02-01-2013 08:47 PM

Todays Feb 1st, the day of my official weigh in. There were lots of family emergencies this week. But I stayed the course and am grateful I did.

162.8 lbs

Breakfast
--egg
--pepperoni
--soy cheese
--1/2 grapefruit

Lunch
--chicken
--cooked veggie mix of kale, portobellas,onions and spaghetti sauce
--salad
--dressing
--tahini sauce

Supper
--haddock
--cooked veggied - summer squash, zucchini and kale
--salad
-- dressing
-- tahini sauce

Jazlyn 02-03-2013 01:16 AM

Good morning. It's 2:15 am and I'm trying not to eat the house. I am trying to plan super bowl snacks.

So far
Chicken wings
mozzerella stuffed, bacon wrapped mushrooms.

MaryMary 02-25-2013 05:21 AM

Where did everyone go?
Sunday, 2/24/13 160.2 lbs
Writing down and committing my food plan each day.
Life sure does throw us curve balls
--important not to use food to try to solve the problems
--it doesn't fix the problem, just makes me feel lousy.

Melle's_Sweetheart 02-27-2013 09:33 AM

Hi Mary!

I was looking for "no more pepsi" as well. She posted on my blog a couple of times and poofed....

I write down what I eat in my blog every day....so far, it's helped me shed 35lbs....:jumpjoy:

I still have a long way to go!

MaryMary 02-27-2013 06:19 PM

Hi melle, I have seen her from time to time. I am cheat free and binge free since Juky 9, 2011. Yeh! It is easier to say no thank you to the first bit than to stop taking the second bite.

sherlocklabs 02-28-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryMary (Post 16285073)
Hi melle, I have seen her from time to time. I am cheat free and binge free since Juky 9, 2011. Yeh! It is easier to say no thank you to the first bit than to stop taking the second bite.

Oooo...MaryMary....Such wise words! :notwrthy: I am DEFINITELY going to remember them...."It is easier to say no thank you to the first bite...than it is to stop from taking a second bite!"
Thank you for that bit of wisdom.....I know it will come in handy many times in the future...as temptation rears its ugly head! :)