LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 09:04 AM   #2791
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Awww Chewie, I am sorry you are having such a blecko day!
Thanks but it's all ok. I need to move on and I'm ok with that. Just not quite ready yet.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2013, 09:05 AM   #2792

Deb--sending positive thoughts and prayers. I feel the same as Ken does. It stinks.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:35 AM   #2793

A joke(Adult)
A fifteen-year old boy walked into a pharmacy. "How much is it for one condom?", he asked the pharmacist. "Sorry, son, but they only come in packs of three and they're $3.50," said the pharmacist. "Darn," said the disappointed boy, "I don't have enough money. And today I was planning on getting lucky with my new girlfriend." "Well," said the pharmacist, "in that case you can take a box for free." "Gee, thanks!!!" yelled the boy as he dashed out the door holding the box of condoms.

That night, he was at his girlfriends' house, and everyone was seated at the dinner table, ready to eat. They all said grace with bowed heads, and then they began eating. As dinner progressed, the girl noticed that the boy's head was still bowed. "I didn't know you were so religious," she whispered to her young boyfriend, impressed.

"I didn't know your dad was a pharmacist," was his reply.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 01-31-2013, 09:36 AM   #2794

Another one(Adult)
A woman stopped by, unannounced, at her son's house. She knocked on the door then immediately walked in.
She was shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally naked. Soft music was playing, and the aroma of perfume filled the room.
"What are you doing?!" she asked.
"I'm waiting for Mike to come home from work," the daughter-in- law answered.
"But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.
"This is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained.
"Love dress? But you're naked!"
"Mike loves me and wants me to wear this dress," she explained." It excites him to no end. Every time he sees me in this dress, he instantly becomes romantic and ravages me for hours on end. He can't get enough of me"

The mother-in-law left.
When she got home, she undressed, showered, put on her best perfume, dimmed the lights, put on a romantic CD, and lay on the couch, waiting for her husband to arrive. Finally, her husband came home. He walked in and saw her lying there so provocatively.
"What are you doing?" he asked.
"This is my love dress," she whispered sensually.

"Needs ironing," he said. "What's for dinner?
He never heard the gunshot.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:10 AM   #2795
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Good morning sunshines. Well, I woke up to lots more bad snow, and it is still snowing. It is over the Freds head.
Well, I wish you would learn to share instead of keeping it all up there! What does a body need with that much snow at one time?!
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:11 AM   #2796
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
He told me on Tuesday that we would do it on Wed and then he didn't even come in. So I came in today and all my desk stuff was moved to the outer desk. The only bummer is it doesn't even have a center drawer. I lost a bunch of space. Oh well, my desk is all organized now. It took me about an hour to set it all up. I still need to find an extension cord for my heater and my fan. Other than that, it's ok.
This new area out in the open? Or do you have a door?
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:16 AM   #2797
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am on my way out to pick up some groceries. Plan to make two stops and one will include Aldi. Had to go pick up youngest earlier as she developed a migraine.Gave her motrin and she slept for a couple of hours. I think she feels better. She came down for Ramen Noodle soup (she loves the stuff and I try to ration it as it is so unhealthy!). Temps were already cold this morning but dropping this afternoon to 16. Overnight temps will be in the single digits. Brrrrrr We need a little shivering smilie dude, what do you think?

Deb, praying Ken's job is still good.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:57 AM   #2798
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Back from running to grocery and drug store. Finished vacuuming, laundry going, potatoes peeled, ready to be cooked for potato soup, trash out. Now I'm ready for a nap.

It's getting chillier out there too. The past 2 spring like days ruin me for this colder weather. And no - I do not want to see any snow - so Chewie and Lony and Sue can have it all.

Deb - I hope everything went ok for Ken last night. Such pressure on the poor guy - and you worrying about him and the finances. I'm so sorry you're going through all this stress.

Sue - enjoying your time with Layla and dd and keeping Eli. Is this the first time Eli will be staying over since Layla took up residence? Will be interesting to see if he misses her or worried that Mom will forget about him since lil sis is there. Their little minds are so quick and the things they come up with are so funny.

Melinda - did you check in this morning? Don't recall seeing anything. Hope all is resolved with your dh too - or is that today when they want him to go with them to the union talk? You're probably out running down all those dollar specials.

KC - I'm going to pm you with my email........I happen to have some sausage in the fridge too - want to run it by dh to see if he's at all interested in the soup - but I know I am - even if I have to make a half recipe. Thanks.

Got to get a few things ready for the mail........Stay warm.

Linda
pansies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:15 PM   #2799

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Linda OMG I can't believe it.. LOL..so before I left this morning I had written a good morning post and when I got back an hour ago, I noticed I never posted it.. goodness....I dropped Sonny Boy off at school.. and this morning I got a whole thing about Ed Reed of the Baltimore Ravens who told the media he wouldn't mind playing under the New England Patriot coach....and sonny boy thought that was a pretty rude thing to say and them some.. and dissertation lasted from 6:38 until he got out of the car at 7:07am...Boy to be honest Linda, I love it.. and I am going to miss it so much...it's when we have our talks....aww well...at least there are 100's of millions of mom who feel that sadness too.. but so I went to the 99 cent store and they had Oreo cookies on sale.. so I bought 2 packages and they had dill weed...and they had this bake in the bag honey barbecue packet.. so I was early for the bank and went over to the market next to the bank to kill some time and 38 dollars later.. I made a huge mistake and bought are you sitting down???/ Chicken cutlets... a ton for 12 bucks.. I misunderstood what he said.. I thought he said there were 2 pounds.. aww well I am going to divide it up and throw in in the freezer it won't go to waste.. and I am going to make refrigerator pickles for Sunday...I used to work with women from Egypt..and she used to pickle everything and she brought me some pickled lemon OMG unbelievable.. so since the lemons were 10 for 99 cents I bought 3 to cut and put in there too...

I wanted to take my husband as a surprise to the movies tomorrow after his crappy ass week.. but sonny boy is friggen asking me for wing stop wings for Sunday...and I kind of resent it, cause I would have to use the movie money..so...

I think I was telling Sue.. that used to be for holidays and events like the superbowl you could stock up.. but not here..nothing is good on sale...they had at that market some Foster Farms boneless wings on sale, so I bought sonny boy some buffalo wings....I can heat that up with french fries for him tonight... My drummer boy is playing a basketball game tonight...

SO that is that...how is your eyes????

Hello Ladies...

Deb.. I really am sending you good vibes boy I know exactly how you feel.......

Lucky.. I lost one pound.. and I came home and ravished thru some food and forgot to take the raspberry ketone...but I may take it now.. as I don't need to eat later.. seriously.. I had the rest of my cabbage mish mosh, some fresh peas I shelled and ate the peas..and then at the 99 cent store they had chocolate covered hazelnuts.. man that is my very favorite combo.. so maybe I ought to take it now.. strawberry brownies sounds fantastic..

Kcmama.. I love top ramen, naturally LOL.. I like to cook the noodles with very little water and the seasoning packet... drain and then toss with stir fried veggies.. I use the Oriental flavor...

Chewie.. Good Morning!!! LOL on your jokes LOL...

Sue and Lonykins.. Hugs and Hugs...

Mona..I forgot what I was going to say....Did you find good sales?????

Well ok I am off to make my refrigerator pickles...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:15 PM   #2800
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Our low tonight is supposed to be 2 with a windchill of -9. This will probably be the night we have a lot of calves.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:18 PM   #2801

Lucky, it's going to be 74 today and 48 for tonight...hate the 74 but I love the low..especially since hubs gives off so much friggen heat..
Old 01-31-2013, 12:18 PM   #2802
Major LCF Poster!

Melinda, my 3 year old granddaughter's snack is frozen peas. We get some looks when she announces to company, "Grandma, I got peas." No one can figure out why Grandma isn't rushing off to take her to the bathroom.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:19 PM   #2803

LOL LUCKY!! OMG I love fresh peas. I eat them like peanuts..and they had them for 1.79 a pound.. and here I was filling up this bag like a kid in a candy store....
Old 01-31-2013, 12:19 PM   #2804
Major LCF Poster!

I wasn't impressed with the strawberry brownies. You use a cake mix, and they weren't strawberry enough, if that makes any sense.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:20 PM   #2805

awww ok...then I won't dream anymore.. LOL.. I want to buy an Angel Food cake and then make a glaze or something for the top.. and I don't know what to do..so I am going to search the net for that.. I just love Angel Food cake...
Old 01-31-2013, 12:42 PM   #2806
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Hello friends! Home from my travels. My goodness I've been out of the house for a little over 5 hours. Feels like forever! Went to my physical therapy appointment first. That went good, although my BP was pretty high so she monitored me every few minutes to make sure the light exercises didn't cause it to spike (it didn't). I toodled around Walmart. Exchanged my wrist BP cuff for an arm BP cuff. My doctor says the wrist BP cuffs aren't very accurate and I proved that to myself at my last doctor appointment. They took my BP and then I put my wrist cuff on and it measured me 50 points higher. Then I toodled around Safeway. I sure can poke around a long time in stores. Now I have to unload and unpack all of the groceries. I have another pork roast in the crock pot that smells wonderful. But I didn't do my math very well. I'm about ready for bed but the pork isn't done yet. Oye!
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:43 PM   #2807
Major LCF Poster!

My Grandmother used to make an Angel food cake with a chocolate glaze that was to die for. I have her recipes, but the chocolate glaze wasn't in there. I am thinking it was probably something so simple she didn't have a recipe.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:51 PM   #2808
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My mom makes a cake with angel food and she cuts it horizontally into 3 layers and then frosts it with a frosting made of cool whip, chocolate syrup, and chopped up heath bars. It is seriously good (but not good FOR you). haha! It's even better when you use a home made angel food cake. I've never tried making one...and I don't have the correct pan needed.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:03 PM   #2809

OMG that sounds so good Mona!!! I don't have correct baking pans either.. cause I am not a baker.. and I tend to use throw away baking pans.... My mom used to get us the chocolate glazed Angel Food cake from the market.. as a kid we thought it was fantastic!!! LOL I actually have sugar free chocolate syrup!!!! by Hershey's!!!!
Old 01-31-2013, 01:16 PM   #2810
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OK it's time to stop buying food. My fridge is packed! So is my freezer.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:30 PM   #2811

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
I am on my way out to pick up some groceries. Plan to make two stops and one will include Aldi. Had to go pick up youngest earlier as she developed a migraine.Gave her motrin and she slept for a couple of hours. I think she feels better. She came down for Ramen Noodle soup (she loves the stuff and I try to ration it as it is so unhealthy!). Temps were already cold this morning but dropping this afternoon to 16. Overnight temps will be in the single digits. Brrrrrr We need a little shivering smilie dude, what do you think?

Deb, praying Ken's job is still good.
THANK YOU kc HOPE THESE MIRGRAINE DON'T HANG AROUND for her(gah caps lock again) does she have them oftern?/ AShley's little sis Beth had them terribly and it was because her 6th grade shots cause a form of encephalitis she almost passed away and has not been "beth" ever since KWIM? she has lost a lot of judgement and has emotional control problems now
here is a shiver smilie

Ken hasn't called to say he is on his way home yet soo no news is good news right??
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:32 PM   #2812
Major LCF Poster!

Praying for Ken.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:32 PM   #2813

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Our low tonight is supposed to be 2 with a windchill of -9. This will probably be the night we have a lot of calves.
oh good grief do you have a lot close to term??
Old 01-31-2013, 02:35 PM   #2814

oh man Betty used to make wonderful angel food cakes at least once a week i miss her so bad today i really need to talk to her
Old 01-31-2013, 03:51 PM   #2815

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Lucky when did you move to Wyoming?
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:52 PM   #2816

Deb, sending prayers for Ken.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:53 PM   #2817

Heya Lonybonydonywonyjonykonymonyxonyzonyconydonykins.. .
Old 01-31-2013, 04:08 PM   #2818

Thats my name. say it three times fast!
Old 01-31-2013, 04:14 PM   #2819
Major LCF Poster!

Lony, no snow here.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:17 PM   #2820

I will share, but I don't have good snow like Kcmama. My snow is bad snow, I think it was not disciplined as a flake.