Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #2581
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011

That is how Princess Hairy Bottom rolls!

Last edited by Lony; 01-27-2013 at 08:15 PM..
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #2582

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
I am telling you that's the way you go thru the snow!

Thanks Sue
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #2583

Yeah, thanks Sue

Old 01-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #2584

Melindapoo, how was your dinner? I bet you are exhausted from all that cooking.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #2585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Melindapoo, how was your dinner? I bet you are exhausted from all that cooking.
My legs and back hurt some. ,,getting older bleck ....I don't think my dinner was too exciting....they seem to like the chicken cutlets the best....
Old 01-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #2586
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
So I rested for all of 15 minutes and couldn't shake the guilty feelings. I got up and started cleaning my bedroom. Accckkkk I hugn up all my new clothes, folded and put away others, purged some stuff, cleaned off my desk and quick cleaned my walk in closet. DS14 came and put the 2 big bins up on my shelf. I have smaller clothes in them but they've been sitting on the closet floor since before my surgery. :O

It looks a lot better.

I was thinking and it seems every Sunday, I don't feel well. I think it might be due to the fact that I don't take my meds first thing in the morning and my routine is so off. I normally shower, take my meds, have some coffee and then within an hour have my protein shake. On Sundays, I don't take my meds for hours and hours and don't have a protein shake either. I guess I need to stick with what works.
I'm with you on that Chewie. I'm like clockwork taking my meds at different times of the day when I'm working. But on my days off sometimes I will realize I've been up all day and haven't taken any meds or supplements yet.

It sounds like you have been doing a lot of shopping/cooking/cleaning. No guilties allowed! Rest!
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:43 AM   #2587
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Well I need to find a new avatar. But I can't do that from work. The HNY thing is getting a little stale.

Melinda I'm sorry you have to wipe yourself out for your Sunday cook-a-thon. It all sounds great though!

Deb we don't have Chik-fil-A out on the West Coast but I've heard all about them online. Fast food junkie that I am....I want to try them! hahah. Maybe I will make those nuggets. I've got a LOT of boneless,skinless chicken breasts in my freezer. Well I'm not an official Trekker. Don't hate me but I loved the last Star Trek movie. Even tho DH was rolling his eyes at all the gaping plot holes I still thought it was a great movie. Looking forward to the next one.

Lony we've got Dread coming on Netflix next. DH says it's a "boy flick". hahaha.

Sue that picture of Lony in the snow is great! I'll bet she has cold footsies.

KCMama that does seem pretty warmish for January temps. It's warmed up a bit in Oregon because the rain clouds came back. Been getting into the mid to high 30s at night and the 40s during the daytimes.

Paula Deen looks great! Her face does look a lot different.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:31 AM   #2588
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
It's Monday.......
Rise and Shine.....
Now that I've woke you
up I think I might go
back to sleep for a little
while!!!!!
Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:01 AM   #2589
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Mona, I don't think cold footsies is all Lony has!!

Deb, my daughter rented One for the Money, and we watched it together. We were both very disappointed.

It's 55 here now and supposed to be in the 60's and 70's tomorrow. What a change from the ice we got yesterday.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:28 AM   #2590
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Good Morning All!!

What a great morning at the bus stop! I wore my velour track suit out, no coat needed!!!!! Neighbor and I even stood outside chatting for about 10 mins after the bus left cuz it was so nice.It is supposed to be 72 here today and 27 on Thurs. with some snow (with our luck there will be no snow). My daughter thought it was neat how the numbers are transposed there!

It is strangely quiet here now. Ds left for school early. It is Spirit week. You should have seen what he was wearing. He was wearing his little sister's cropped jeans (they are a Junior size 3/5) a very bright neon striped tank top, little sister's rainbow bright striped tube socks, my clear clogs (that were a bit small on him), a medium purple Girl Scout baseball type hat, beaded necklace earphones, with pink goggles tied to his belt loops. Today is dress Tacky day. I think he succeeded.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:31 AM   #2591
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Mona, I was trying to get rid of the Christmas lights in my signature line a couple of weeks ago but can't seem to do it. It shouldn't be so difficult.
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:25 AM   #2592

Good Morning Everyone....

Today I am not feeling so well.. so after I take sonny to school, get everyone's lunch and dinner prepared..easy cause of my leftovers.. I am going to try and figure out what to do....

Kcmama.. you know I bought 3 strands of Christmas lights to wrap around my table where my TV sits on... and the first one was pink.. and I love it cause there is a warmth to it, the color and all.. then I switched it to the red and white ones.. which are beautiful but not like the pink ones.. and funny thing both hubs and son asked me, Hey did you change those lights.. the irony was unbelievable because they thought I was nuts in the first place for wrapping a it around my coffee table...

Mona.. They just opened one near me that chick fil place.. but hubs and I stayed our fattest on fast foods.. so I have Not been to many fast places the past couple of years.. but sonny boy won't let us go there and I am dying to try their famous chicken sandwich.. it was that stance the owner took on Gay marriage I believe.. but it doesn't matter right now cause fast food is our poison......

Sue.. I will see you in the office.

Last edited by crazyone; 01-28-2013 at 06:26 AM..
Old 01-28-2013, 06:46 AM   #2593
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
It's the last of January and we are going to be opening the windows today for some fresh air! It's already in the high 60's and it's only 8:30!
We have Chik-fil-A's here and they are always beyond busy. Cars are always wrapped around the building morning and at noon. Maybe one day I'll get to try them. I people like them and the owners of Hobby Lobby who takes a stance and close on Sunday due to their belief over the almighty dollar.
I'm heading out to do some grocery shopping.
See ya in the office later Melinda.
Have a great morning everyone.
It feels like Spring today so I'll post a picture to match.
Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:05 AM   #2594

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Good morning---bleck, on a Monday??? No, not so much. It's gray and drizzly here and weirdly warm too. I was sweating so much last night. It's 64 already.

Ok--folks it's 8 weeks today from my surger. I hit the ground running today. I emptied the d.w., got the laundry going, took my ds14 to football and then came home and hit the treadmill. I did 21 minutes and then 11 minutes on my bike to cool down and get over 30 minutes. This is a milestone as I have not gone over 25 minutes till today. Woohoo!!!!! I need to keep this up. Maybe first thing in the morning is my answer?????
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:08 AM   #2595

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
It all looks good Melinda.....I'm on my way!!!!!!
Around here tonight it is going to be a stuffed baked potato with hamburger meat, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and brown gravy!
It does sound so good. I can't wait till I can have salads and stuff. I really have such tummy space that I just barely get all my protein in and maybe a spoon or 2 of cooked veggies.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:11 AM   #2596

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
oh man! do you think they "stretched" her a bit in the after pic?? her face looks "off"
That's funny you said that cause I thought they made her taller too.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:15 AM   #2597

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Good Morning All!!

What a great morning at the bus stop! I wore my velour track suit out, no coat needed!!!!! Neighbor and I even stood outside chatting for about 10 mins after the bus left cuz it was so nice.It is supposed to be 72 here today and 27 on Thurs. with some snow (with our luck there will be no snow). My daughter thought it was neat how the numbers are transposed there!

It is strangely quiet here now. Ds left for school early. It is Spirit week. You should have seen what he was wearing. He was wearing his little sister's cropped jeans (they are a Junior size 3/5) a very bright neon striped tank top, little sister's rainbow bright striped tube socks, my clear clogs (that were a bit small on him), a medium purple Girl Scout baseball type hat, beaded necklace earphones, with pink goggles tied to his belt loops. Today is dress Tacky day. I think he succeeded.
Wow, he's very brave, you should have taken a picture. My boys would NEVER do anything like that. LOL
Old 01-28-2013, 07:17 AM   #2598

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
It's the last of January and we are going to be opening the windows today for some fresh air! It's already in the high 60's and it's only 8:30!
We have Chik-fil-A's here and they are always beyond busy. Cars are always wrapped around the building morning and at noon. Maybe one day I'll get to try them. I people like them and the owners of Hobby Lobby who takes a stance and close on Sunday due to their belief over the almighty dollar.
I'm heading out to do some grocery shopping.
See ya in the office later Melinda.
Have a great morning everyone.
It feels like Spring today so I'll post a picture to match.
I agree with you Sue about Hobby Lobby and Chik-fil-A. No one stands up for Christianity anymore.

I was sitting on my front porch today to cool down after my workout. I took Stoli with me and we were out there about 30 minutes. I drank 2 big glasses of water.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:18 AM   #2599

Good Morning Sunshines. Well I woke up to 4 inches of new snow. Our high today is going to be 29 and they are calling for snow till Thursday.

I think I wonderful sunshine and temps in the 50's were just a teaser. Mother nature has an awful sense of humor if you ask me.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:21 AM   #2600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Good Morning Sunshines. Well I woke up to 4 inches of new snow. Our high today is going to be 29 and they are calling for snow till Thursday.

I think I wonderful sunshine and temps in the 50's were just a teaser. Mother nature has an awful sense of humor if you ask me.
I want some snow. stompingmyfeet
Old 01-28-2013, 07:29 AM   #2601
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Good Morning Everyone....

Today I am not feeling so well.. so after I take sonny to school, get everyone's lunch and dinner prepared..easy cause of my leftovers.. I am going to try and figure out what to do....

Kcmama.. you know I bought 3 strands of Christmas lights to wrap around my table where my TV sits on... and the first one was pink.. and I love it cause there is a warmth to it, the color and all.. then I switched it to the red and white ones.. which are beautiful but not like the pink ones.. and funny thing both hubs and son asked me, Hey did you change those lights.. the irony was unbelievable because they thought I was nuts in the first place for wrapping a it around my coffee table...

Mona.. They just opened one near me that chick fil place.. but hubs and I stayed our fattest on fast foods.. so I have Not been to many fast places the past couple of years.. but sonny boy won't let us go there and I am dying to try their famous chicken sandwich.. it was that stance the owner took on Gay marriage I believe.. but it doesn't matter right now cause fast food is our poison......

Sue.. I will see you in the office.
DBF got it once...while he was with me...(he used to like it)...he wanted me to taste it...all I tasted was salt...which seems to be a staple in many if not all fast foods...including Applebee's, Chili's, Outback, Red Lobster, Claim Jumper, several local chains and numerous other restaurants...IMO they all dump salt on the food to make it taste good...how do I know this...I look at my ankles the next day...never eat fast food anymore...nor at any of the aforementioned restaurants..have found a few safe and tasty ones, but, man...they are few and far between.

I think there is so much competition with restaurants these days...they make so many cuts in quality..to secure a profit..none of it is healthy or worth eating.

Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:31 AM   #2602
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
re lights: I have tons of red and white ones up for Valentine's Day..along with decorations..
CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:31 AM   #2603

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
DBF got it once...while he was with me...(he used to like it)...he wanted me to taste it...all I tasted was salt...which seems to be a staple in many if not all fast foods...including Applebee's, Chili's, Outback, Red Lobster, Claim Jumper, several local chains and numerous other restaurants...IMO they all dump salt on the food to make it taste good...how do I know this...I look at my ankles the next day...never eat fast food anymore...nor at any of the aforementioned restaurants..have found a few safe and tasty ones, but, man...they are few and far between.

I think there is so much competition with restaurants these days...they make so many cuts in quality..to secure a profit..none of it is healthy or worth eating.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:42 AM   #2604

I'm making a new recipe today: Turkey spinach feta burgers and the old "everything bagels" for the boys. I can't fit in the bread part yet and probably will make myself a tiny burger but it sure sounds good to me.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #2605

Lynn... I swear to you.. my hubs and I maintained our figures on fast food.. so I told hubs no more for us..only once in a great while.. though I know he sneaks it here and there..It is a pain to cook every day.. but to be honest it got so bad.. that I would have him go to Church's Fried chicken for me... then he would drive in Carls Jr for him..and it dawned on me that we were just addicted to it and it had to stop....who goes to 2 places like that...I noticed near my Smart N Finals.. they opened up a Little Ceaser pizza.. I had this flash of thought....ok I can buy the 5 dollar pizza.. and then take it home, of course not eat it...but put in the freezer in portions..I just got in my car and drove away...just thinking of that.. so...

Hubs called out sick today.. I think this is the 2nd time ever he has called out sick...
Old 01-28-2013, 08:05 AM   #2606

Hi Melinda. What's wrong with your dh? You haven't mentioned that he's sick---or if you did, I missed it.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #2607

I ended up with a big piece of dry chicken breast from last week so I made another chicken cheeses pizza crust and made a light pizza for an extra app last night. Everyone loved it, even my dh who is usually more fussy.

Last edited by chewiegand; 01-28-2013 at 08:22 AM..
Old 01-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #2608

Chewie.. it's a combination of things.. he is still coughing but we are disgusted by what they did to him on his day job.....just disgusted.....unless you were born the devil.. I cannot believe that anyone would do this to him.. and all of the other employees who she royally has screwed over as well.. but this is huge..and they all know it and have been coming up to hubs telling him, they are in disbelief... but what does that beyotch care.. she is on a power trip and a trip to hurt everyone...and boy she sure did my hubs and I.. and the higher boss loves her, so he hasn't done anything to stop her...and so about 4 of the employees has gone to the union.....I am just sick about it.. I have an injury that happens when I get really stressed out and BOOM it hit last night....

So today he has called out sick.. and I am just hoping they don't make a big stink out of it.. by calling the night job and find out he is there and really cause us horrendous problems.. heaven forbid....

Well anyway....I am going to drink some tea and try to relax...before I have a stroke....
Old 01-28-2013, 08:34 AM   #2609

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Chewie.. it's a combination of things.. he is still coughing but we are disgusted by what they did to him on his day job.....just disgusted.....unless you were born the devil.. I cannot believe that anyone would do this to him.. and all of the other employees who she royally has screwed over as well.. but this is huge..and they all know it and have been coming up to hubs telling him, they are in disbelief... but what does that beyotch care.. she is on a power trip and a trip to hurt everyone...and boy she sure did my hubs and I.. and the higher boss loves her, so he hasn't done anything to stop her...and so about 4 of the employees has gone to the union.....I am just sick about it.. I have an injury that happens when I get really stressed out and BOOM it hit last night....

So today he has called out sick.. and I am just hoping they don't make a big stink out of it.. by calling the night job and find out he is there and really cause us horrendous problems.. heaven forbid....

Well anyway....I am going to drink some tea and try to relax...before I have a stroke....
I'm so sorry this is continueing.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:40 AM   #2610

Melinda I hope things get worked out soon.