Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by pansies View Post
''

How many days/weeks does rehearsal last anyway? When is the big production supposed to take place? Is Steven talking much about it by now? Other than being excited to be considered and all? This is so good for him.
Steven talks a lot about it there and back! i can tell he is really enjoying it! he is a happy smiling person there and i am soo pleased he fits right in there and it is nothing like HS
the director tonight tried to convince him to go to Cumberland for college and major in theatre!
Performance dates are
Feb. 21-24 and Feb. 28 – March 2 and i think it will be 5 days a week for rehearsal
the HS play(days of our school lives LOL) is somewhere during then but i know the dates won't conflict cause they will be using the college theatre for that too
he asked "eek how am i going to do 4 parts for lear and the one for HS?" and i told him he would be fine
thank you so much for thinking of him yes i think it is really good for him
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles

Last edited by debkeversole; 01-18-2013 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: found real dates
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Ok I ate 10 carbs total today. I was shooting for 5 but I guess that is better than a million bajillion I have been eating.
WOWZA lady! how did you manage that???
Old 01-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #1983

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
WOWZA lady! how did you manage that???
Well when we went out for lunch I had a hamburger no bun

For dinner I had roast turkey breast, swiss cheese and a Cesar salad. The turkey had 1 carb and I had to put a few croutons on my salad. They are my weakness.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:56 AM   #1984
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Lony...it sounds like you had a wonderful day!!!!!!!! Just be careful on the insanity workout. My DIL decided a few yrs. back to do the boot camp work out. She ended up hurting her knee bad from them having her do these huge step up type things. She is short anyway and it was just too much on her chubby little short legs and knee. The lady who was in charge was like a bean pole.
DD is really sad because she gave Layla just one bottle when they came over here the other day and now she won't latch on and eat from her. She has tried everything and even talked to the lactation nurse about suggestions. She finally just gave in and is feeding her from the bottle now. Hopefully it is not to late and the nurse can help her come Monday.

Have a great Saturday everyone.
Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:09 AM   #1985
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Deb, I didn't know Steven had 4 parts. I thought it was just 2. Did they add parts?
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:02 AM   #1986

Good morning sunshines.

Sue thank you for the advice. I will keep that in mind while doing the excercises. A lot of the guys Mike works with are doing it and I guess it is a real tookus kicker even for them..
Old 01-19-2013, 06:07 AM   #1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Lony...it sounds like you had a wonderful day!!!!!!!! Just be careful on the insanity workout. My DIL decided a few yrs. back to do the boot camp work out. She ended up hurting her knee bad from them having her do these huge step up type things. She is short anyway and it was just too much on her chubby little short legs and knee. The lady who was in charge was like a bean pole.
DD is really sad because she gave Layla just one bottle when they came over here the other day and now she won't latch on and eat from her. She has tried everything and even talked to the lactation nurse about suggestions. She finally just gave in and is feeding her from the bottle now. Hopefully it is not to late and the nurse can help her come Monday.

I am so sorry to hear about this. She can still pump so Layla can get the breast milk but I am sure the loss of the bonding is hard. Prayers for everything to work out well.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:09 AM   #1988

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Good morning!!!!
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:15 AM   #1989

Quote:
Well when we went out for lunch I had a hamburger no bun

For dinner I had roast turkey breast, swiss cheese and a Cesar salad. The turkey had 1 carb and I had to put a few croutons on my salad. They are my weakness.
Twin---I also ate turkey breast and swiss, smoked turkey, warmed in a fry pan and put some creamed spinac on top---it was fantastic. Made paninis for te boys.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:17 AM   #1990

Good morning Chewie McTreadmillPants!
Old 01-19-2013, 06:21 AM   #1991

My ds18 went out last nigt. Romeo!!!!!!!!!!!Zac & girls Jan.jpg
Old 01-19-2013, 06:21 AM   #1992

Quote:
Good morning Chewie McTreadmillPants!
Old 01-19-2013, 06:27 AM   #1993

LOL Chewie, Well that explains his sudden interest in fitness!
Old 01-19-2013, 06:44 AM   #1994
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
LOL Chewie, Well that explains his sudden interest in fitness!
So true, so true!! I must admit that my ds is in pretty good shape from XC, Swimming, and Weights class but he could work on his hair and teeth and attitude a bit more. Maybe I am just too old to appreciate the look he is doing. He came home exhausted from his week but still was going out to meet up with friends. He stopped by here for a few minutes with one friend. When oldest came home from work around 10:30 she said her brother was on a double date and he had stopped by work to switch cars with her. He didn't mention a date to us but I knew there would be one or more girls involved whatever he did cuz he smelled good when he left!

Morning All!

Having my first cup of coffee. Then will be making up an egg casserole to run over to the folks hosting this week's swim team breakfast. It is supposed to be warm here for most of the day and then a cold front is coming to visit for a couple of days.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:46 AM   #1995
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
My ds18 went out last nigt. Romeo!!!!!!!!!!!Attachment 48057
Wow, Chewie, if I didn't know better I would swear that the young lady directly behind the girl driving was my oldest! She looks like my daughter!!
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:54 AM   #1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Wow, Chewie, if I didn't know better I would swear that the young lady directly behind the girl driving was my oldest! She looks like my daughter!!
That's Amanda. I only know 2 of those girls. The blonde one is new. LOL
Old 01-19-2013, 06:58 AM   #1997

Thankfully, my throat feels better today. I want to get out in the sunshine today. Don't yet know what I'm doing today. I have Monday off so it's more relaxing. What's everyone else up to today?
Old 01-19-2013, 07:07 AM   #1998

Quote:
Thankfully, my throat feels better today. I want to get out in the sunshine today. Don't yet know what I'm doing today. I have Monday off so it's more relaxing. What's everyone else up to today?
I am going out into the sunshine too! The sunshine at the gun range
Old 01-19-2013, 07:24 AM   #1999
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I am going out into the sunshine too! The sunshine at the gun range
You do wear hearing protection, right?

I just finished with the egg casserole and it is in the oven. Hope they will like it. I put in a small can of green chilies, ham, and shredded pepper jack cheese. Right before I began, youngest came down to tell me she decided to go to morning dance classes (tap technique and ballet) and will stay through her afternoon musical theater class so could i please make her a lunch? Had to get moving fast as I hadn't accounted for that in my time frame for coffee and making the egg casserole and drying my hair. LOL Anyway got her lunch made and had her get her dad to take her to dance. Whew! I hate rushing!
Old 01-19-2013, 07:25 AM   #2000
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Aww, Sue, I am sorry. Hoping they can get it figured out soon.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:28 AM   #2001
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansies View Post
KC - this is so cute - a little nudge for dd. Love it. Glad that she got into it with you. Will she have a hard time living alone? Or will she likely have a roommate like at college? It's good for them to get out on their own - especially when they don't have to move that far away from home at first.

Did you check out the cara cara oranges while at the grocery? I'm on the second bag - wish I had gotten more. We've had such lousy luck with the oranges lately - they are a welcome juicy treat.

I agree with you on Mona - good one - BP is nothing to mess with. You heard the boss lady Mona - call your doctor just to let them know what you've experienced in the last day or so.
I was at a different grocery store. Hopefully I will make it back to the other one today for a quick stop. I forgot a couple of items. Typical!!!!
Old 01-19-2013, 07:29 AM   #2002
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Mona, how are you feeling today? I hope you have your BP under control and are feeling more like normal.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:31 AM   #2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
You do wear hearing protection, right?

I just finished with the egg casserole and it is in the oven. Hope they will like it. I put in a small can of green chilies, ham, and shredded pepper jack cheese. Right before I began, youngest came down to tell me she decided to go to morning dance classes (tap technique and ballet) and will stay through her afternoon musical theater class so could i please make her a lunch? Had to get moving fast as I hadn't accounted for that in my time frame for coffee and making the egg casserole and drying my hair. LOL Anyway got her lunch made and had her get her dad to take her to dance. Whew! I hate rushing!
Hot pink ear protectors, with skulls

Man, kcmama you are not going to know what to do when your little nest is empty.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:36 AM   #2004

Ok, breakfast time and time to make a list.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #2005

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Good Friggen Morning, grumbling and cranky as it is windy out here which I ate worse than zucchini is the wind.. GO Away! Plus we are back to hot weather. needed the fan on last nigh to sleep..

Deb... You know I have to say I always worried my son when we went to Middle school, because all the elementary school kids scattered and went elsewhere and only 7 of the kids went to this middle school.. and I sat and worried about his social life etc.. sometimes it's best not to say anything and let the kids find their way....they will find it.. if not in high school, then in college...high school is a mean place to be.. it was for me.. I was walking one day to class... and next thing you know this chick just didn't like me and talked about that whole year how she was going to beat my ass up.. but you know what.. High school is what is and no one looks back on it unless your a jock or a cheerleader...to heck with high school...but remember when he gets Famous I want an autograph!!!

Chewie...you know what is so funny.. my son and I have a fantastic relationship and we talk about everything.. but the minute he broke up with Sabrina.. they were with each other for 2 years..anyway he clams up.. and he instantly gets curt and rude and says he doesn't want to talk about it.. that's what your post reminded me of with Romeo your son.. hope he finds his Juliette...

Mona.. Hope your feeling better today...

Lonykins.. I will see you in the conference room

Sue.. See you in the office....however you were so right. I about plotzed in the market this morning...I had to run down there for my one day sale ground beef 85/15 for 2.29 a pound...and I went over to the produce section to pick up a few things.. some fruit for a fruit salad...and then I turned to the veggies.. well the cukes were 5 for a dollar and those cherry grape tomatoes 2 baskets for a buck.. BUT OMG OMG OMG OMG I turned to the lettuce, that was 3.00 a head.. so after they had to give me the smelling salts from fainting.. and that is every single variety of lettuce...I looked at the green onions...2.99 a pound..usually it's like 5 bunches for a buck..The leaks for 4 bucks a pound.. I just stood there and said a swear word or two and I asked the guy what the heck happened... and he said that the freeze here in California made the prices sky high...I looked at the loose green beans that are usually like .99 cents a pound.. they were 5 bucks a pound.. so I said well let's see.. I went to the green onions, and I literally took out 2 stalks kept the rubber band on.. put the rest down and I went to the leek and pulled out one stalk as well.. so I went to the frozen food aisle and bought 2 packs of cheap veggies.. I couldn't do the fresh this week..so watch out..cause I am still having the vapors over it..

Anyway good morning to the rest of ladies....

I miss Elizakins terribly.. hope your well....
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:08 AM   #2006

Quote:

oh no! yes they do get lazy with that bottle don't they?? Kenny had a case of jaundu-ic e so they took me off nursing in the hospital but i pumped and froze it LOL from then on he preferred b reast milk from a bottle
tell her to keep trying i hated that pump
Old 01-19-2013, 09:08 AM   #2007

Ken fed the critters and loaded the DW for me this morning!
i didn't get any sleep last night just couldn't sleep but lol tried to read and i was so sleepy i couldn't read! so double frustrated
Old 01-19-2013, 09:10 AM   #2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Deb, I didn't know Steven had 4 parts. I thought it was just 2. Did they add parts?
yeah! Duke of Burgandy, Gentleman, Herald, Servant 1 and servant 2 i think
and then he is Patton in the HS play
the Duke is the only big part in the college play
Old 01-19-2013, 09:11 AM   #2009

Quote:
My ds18 went out last nigt. Romeo!!!!!!!!!!!Attachment 48057
that is how it is done
Old 01-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #2010

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Kcmama.. you deserve Mother of year...seriously...all that you do.... puts me to shame..
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote