Old 01-15-2013, 02:03 PM   #1711
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
because that is what he looks like. He runs way out to his tree to do his business and I better have the door open when he comes sprinting back or he will bonk his head.
aww!
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2013, 02:42 PM   #1712

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Chewie.. what is white chocolate coffee?? is that creamer or coffee and is that the actual flavor.. I wished they would sell just white chocolate and not other ingredients in it.. like white chocolate raspberry, or white chocolate mocha creamer...

Deb.. Congrats to Steven hope he gets the part.... my son filled out a scholarship from Coca Cola.. the minute he pushed send it came back he said like 6 seconds later and he was rejected....whatever...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #1713

Heya Lony and Kcmom...
Old 01-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #1714

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Chewie.. what is white chocolate coffee?? is that creamer or coffee and is that the actual flavor.. I wished they would sell just white chocolate and not other ingredients in it.. like white chocolate raspberry, or white chocolate mocha creamer...

Deb.. Congrats to Steven hope he gets the part.... my son filled out a scholarship from Coca Cola.. the minute he pushed send it came back he said like 6 seconds later and he was rejected....whatever...
Oh man! for it to say rejected that fast it must have been a mistake on the form maybe?? when he is in a good mood tell him to resubmit it!
i think it would be a flavored coffee i have vanilla, pumpkin spice, and chocolate coffees i use HWC as my creamer i REALLY don't like the things labeled creamer
Old 01-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #1715

ok we are about to get ready to run down there i am taking my snuggie cause IDk how long i will be there in the cold! my yard is like lakeside property right now one HUGE puddle!
Old 01-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #1716

what I have been doing is dropping a few white chocolate chips into my hot coffee.. but it doesn't melt very good.. and though I really need to stay away from it anyway. been making diet hot chocolate for breakfast instead of coffee...you know it's going to be in the 70's tomorrow and then after that it's going to the 80's.. talk about weather changes..
Old 01-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #1717

all of this weather is just crazy!
Old 01-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #1718

Deb. .did you submit FAFSA yet??? my son did on Sunday.. wonder how long it takes to find out we are rejected there too grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 01-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #1719

Quote:
Deb. .did you submit FAFSA yet??? my son did on Sunday.. wonder how long it takes to find out we are rejected there too grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
yeah and we got it back SIGH they will give you an estimate pretty quick listen it really isn't rejected we didn't qualify for a pell grant dang it! and the EFC was like 5800 but the schools take that info and do stuff with it too hang on we will get it figured out some way
it didn'ttake too long to get it back but we still don't have a W2 and i will amend it the=n maybe the numbers will change somewhat
Old 01-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #1720

this is soo cute!
Old 01-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #1721

SIGH for taking down the decorations
OH BTW anyone know what i did with my Pooh tree box?? i went to take it down and can not figure out whayt i did with the box!

Quote:
Goodnight Santas, big and small
Goodnight Snowmen, one and all
Goodnight to the old Santa whispering ‘Hush’
Goodnight penguins
Goodnight bears
Who won the games? It was fun ~ no one cares
And goodnight sled team, to which we called ‘MUSH’!
Goodnight Minnie, Mickey and Pooh
Goodnight Snoopy and Tigger too
Goodnight reindeer teams 1, 2 and 3
Goodnight candy, sweet as can be
And goodnight to the baby in the Snowtivity
Goodnight soldiers, nutcrackers, gingerbreadmen
Goodnight elves, til we see you again
Goodnight Christmas house
Goodnight porch mouse
Goodnight Christmas Star
Goodnight frosty air
Sigh…
Goodnight Christmas
And goodnight Lighthearted friends everywhere.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #1722

Thanks Deb...I know I saw something that said if my son had chosen University of Oregon.....normally it's like 25 grand a year.. but they would take off like 8 grand....
Old 01-15-2013, 03:04 PM   #1723

Quote:
Thanks Deb...I know I saw something that said if my son had chosen University of Oregon.....normally it's like 25 grand a year.. but they would take off like 8 grand....
AWESOME fingers crossed any little bit adds up! has he gotten any acceptance letters yet??
well i really gotta run and where i will be parked tonight i won't get any internet IDK how long we will be gone
Old 01-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #1724

Well he isn't going to Oregon....

No, has not heard yet.....be safe Deb..
Old 01-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #1725

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Deb, you can come visit. We still have frosty air!
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #1726

Melinapoo, how are you feeling pumpkin?
Old 01-15-2013, 03:18 PM   #1727

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Melinapoo, how are you feeling pumpkin?
I feel tired, which means emotionally drained.. know what I mean?? I just want to sleep for the night... but I gotta throw a bra on soon and pick up the kid...also TOM is kicking my ass... boy oh boy he doesn't visit for a couple of months and now he is being mean....

What's for dinner???
Old 01-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #1728

Tacos I think.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #1729
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
First of all - thank all of you with that miserable cold weather for sending it on north - and not east. We've been holding in the 50's, so I can handle that. Now, what to do about the rest of the winter. Doesn't seem that long ago that we all were grouching about the heat. Even Melinda has been hit with the cold. Crazy weather.

Sue - wonderful pictures of your daughters..........such pretty gals. And you too. Love to see pictures of all you ladies. Little Eli is going to have some good ones concerning his fall from the pedestal - poor little guy - has to make room for a new little sister. I'm thinking that Eli gets lots of attention from you and your dh, that he isn't going to notice that much after all. You are right - last year you were so worried about ds and dil and it's all turned around. We're going through a bit of that now with ds that lives in Fl. It's always painful to watch our kids hurting - or doing dumb things. In my case though - I think it's for the best - it's been a rocky road for ds for a while now - and I think he's reached the end of his patience. We always worry about our kids - no matter their age. Motherhood is tough.
I'm in the same boat as you - trying to get back to 300.........really want to see that 290 so badly.

Lony - All I can think of is poor little Fred and freezing his lil paws. Not to mention his tummy - he's awfully short legged. We always had dogs that looked like Fred when I was growing up. Sorry to hear that you also did the gain - not lose diet.............but - as Sue said - you will be back to onederland quicker than I will see 300............Sorry to hear you dd has disappointed you too. Breaks your heart for those little grandbabies.

Eliza - You know I have a hard time getting my head around the cold in TX. I have a niece that lives in Austin - and all I ever hear is how hot it is in TX. You have really hit the ground running since the new year started with school activities. Did you ever get back to exercising in the mornings? You were doing so great - hope you have.

KC - thanks for the thoughts regarding my eye surgery. I will be so glad when it's done and I can get my new glasses. These drops are really kicking me in the tuckus. I have a real phobia about having my eyes messed with. f

Chewie - I have a sil - but she's not that bad. Good that you have distance between you. That's what I keep telling myself - mine is so self-absorbed. I do believe in karma - what goes around comes around. I was watching the Newtown kids this morning too - I sat her and bawled too. So sweet - just wanted to hug all of them......and those smiles - those beautiful babies.

Lucky - thanks for the tip on the beans - think I might just par-boil them - then cold rinse and put them in jar with hot liquid over them. Any idea just how long it might take for them to pickle? Thinking I might put this off till the first of the month though - want to get these eyes out of the way. Glad to hear that your dh did ok with his surgery too. And that you're back to driving your own car again.

Deb - Steven must be so excited to be trying out for the part. Good luck Steven. Hope you get it. Glad you got all your vehicles going too. I keep a sleeping bag in my car during the winter - just in case - never know with this crazy weather. Keep your snuggie handy. You feeling any better?

Mona - I'll be quiet - just in case you're sleeping. I never can keep your hours straight. Hope your hip is much better by now. What a scare you had with your bp. Good for dh insisting you go to the er to have it checked out.

Melinda - Oh boy - family drama - that can just zap the energy right out of you. Sorry you're feeling so crappy with tom too. Glad that you were able to get the car fixed so quickly - and not too pricey. Loved the story of you with your pants on with your long dress. Would have loved to have seen that one.

Go back to eye doc tomorrow - ugh - 8:10........that's way too early. Start drops in the right eye Sunday for surgery on Tuesday. Everything feels good, hope she concurs.

Linda
pansies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:35 PM   #1730

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:

It's a sf Davinci syrup---it's just white chocolate and it's delicious.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #1731

Hi again. My stew is bubbling nice and hot. I just added the potatoes.

Finally started walking on my dreadmill today. I did 20 minutes and it kicked my butt. I was sweating and so out of breath. I had it set at 2.4 miles per hour which is actually pretty slow but not for me. LOL It said I burned 100 calories. I am keeping a notebook so I can see how I get faster/longer/etc.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:44 PM   #1732

My ds18 is on a healthy eating plan---he just did 5 1/2 miles on the bike. WOWOWOWOW Plus he's started lifting weights again---did a routine last night.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:25 PM   #1733

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
My ds18 is on a healthy eating plan---he just did 5 1/2 miles on the bike. WOWOWOWOW Plus he's started lifting weights again---did a routine last night.
Good for him. It is going to be rough to watch him transform so quickly. LOL Men are so lucky! They drop weight like crazy
Old 01-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #1734
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Hey, All!

Here is something for the record books--everyone liked dinner tonight!!! They ate everything with no complaints. DH said it was a keeper. Think I am going to go to Google Docs and start a list of these meals. Everytime I ask for input for dinner ideas they always say, "I don't know." and then are so quick to say "Yuck" when they look at stuff.

Getting ready to start the infinity scarf again. Going to try not to lose count while casting on my 152 stitches. You all have a good night!
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #1735

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Hey, All!

Here is something for the record books--everyone liked dinner tonight!!! They ate everything with no complaints. DH said it was a keeper. Think I am going to go to Google Docs and start a list of these meals. Everytime I ask for input for dinner ideas they always say, "I don't know." and then are so quick to say "Yuck" when they look at stuff.

Getting ready to start the infinity scarf again. Going to try not to lose count while casting on my 152 stitches. You all have a good night!
Oh please do share the pattern. I would love to make one. I can only knit scarves and dish rags.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:55 PM   #1736
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
kcmama....it's tough finding something everyone in the family likes isn't it? Just be sure and put tonight's dinner on again soon!
Linda....the blessing you have going for you is that you don't live as close as we do to our DS and DIL!LOL It is heart breaking I know. I pray it will all work out. This time last year we saw no good out come but sometimes God puts people in place to help out.

Eli this evening: Mom, is Layla going back in your tummy?
Mom: No Eli. She is here to stay.
Eli: She going to live here in my house?
Mom: Yes she is!
Eli: hmmmmmmmm

Makes you wonder what what going on in his little mind!!

Lony....it will be tough when hubs is out of town. Do they have to eat out then? You are SO right. Men lose so fast. (Marking that down as one of my must ask questions to God one day. Just why did you make men where they lose so much faster than us women)?

Heading in under my electric blanket to watch Parenthood!
Have a good evening all.......sweet dreams!
Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:19 PM   #1737

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
kcmama....it's tough finding something everyone in the family likes isn't it? Just be sure and put tonight's dinner on again soon!
Linda....the blessing you have going for you is that you don't live as close as we do to our DS and DIL!LOL It is heart breaking I know. I pray it will all work out. This time last year we saw no good out come but sometimes God puts people in place to help out.

Eli this evening: Mom, is Layla going back in your tummy?
Mom: No Eli. She is here to stay.
Eli: She going to live here in my house?
Mom: Yes she is!
Eli: hmmmmmmmm

Makes you wonder what what going on in his little mind!!

Lony....it will be tough when hubs is out of town. Do they have to eat out then? You are SO right. Men lose so fast. (Marking that down as one of my must ask questions to God one day. Just why did you make men where they lose so much faster than us women)?

Heading in under my electric blanket to watch Parenthood!
Have a good evening all.......sweet dreams!

They usually eat at resturants, but my husband is spoiled and likes home cooked food. I try to have lots of things made for him to microwave in the room.

Sue Eli has cracked me up today!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:06 AM   #1738

Good Morning sunshines, time to rise and whine!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:18 AM   #1739
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
MORNING!!!!

A very crisp, cold one it is, too. Around 10 degrees maybe. Stars were beautiful! I got up at 5:00 to put on clothes and go outside to warm up the car for ds since he had to leave around 5:20 for his first morning practice in 10 days or so. Well, "warm" is a relative term. I was trying to warm the engine really before he zooms off with it frozen. And here you all were thinking what a wonderful and amazing mom I am to warm the car for my son, right?! I was thinking more about the car, so he doesn't destroy it! Also, getting the defroster on front and back windows so he doesn't try to drive without good visibility. I don't believe the heater works very well in that 1990 Honda Accord anyway.

Got the trash out, cooked breakfast for youngest, made my coffee, did some devotions.....Lony, I don't think I can post the link here for the scarf pattern as I have gotten in trouble lately for trying to post links here. I will send it to you in email!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:22 AM   #1740

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
MORNING!!!!

A very crisp, cold one it is, too. Around 10 degrees maybe. Stars were beautiful! I got up at 5:00 to put on clothes and go outside to warm up the car for ds since he had to leave around 5:20 for his first morning practice in 10 days or so. Well, "warm" is a relative term. I was trying to warm the engine really before he zooms off with it frozen. And here you all were thinking what a wonderful and amazing mom I am to warm the car for my son, right?! I was thinking more about the car, so he doesn't destroy it! Also, getting the defroster on front and back windows so he doesn't try to drive without good visibility. I don't believe the heater works very well in that 1990 Honda Accord anyway.

Got the trash out, cooked breakfast for youngest, made my coffee, did some devotions.....Lony, I don't think I can post the link here for the scarf pattern as I have gotten in trouble lately for trying to post links here. I will send it to you in email!
You read my mind! hahahaha

Thanks for the pattern. I have been looking for something to do.