Old 01-12-2013, 09:34 AM   #1441
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post

the one in that pic isn't matted his fur is just ruffled and needs a brush and oh yes! sometimes the poor things get very matted especially the long haired ones that have no humans to care for them i had one when i was a teen that i had to keep cut off(didn't have any trimmers or any knowledge just some scissors) or it would mat so bad it would tear out of his skin so even though i loved himand cared for him he still had it rough
and gosh Rexie mats pretty bad too and keeping after her is a chore!
That is so sad! Now my dog gets matted if she is not clipped/shaved and she rarely allows me to brush her. The poodle and schnauzer hair mix in her make for a tough combo. DH have to hold her down just to comb her.

But the kitty above did look matted, poor baby.
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #1442

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
OMG LONYKINS great minds think alike.. we did that, sonny boy put it on his thing, and we took it to Walgreens and it says ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL LOLOL..
Melindochka, scan at home if you have a scanner then use one of those online services to print it.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #1443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
I bought a can of that maybe a year ago and I was eating it and getting mad thinking...where is the chicken?? You know, they don't put much chicken in their soup but at least it's a little bit of protein. Then I read the ingredients. No chicken. It's just double noodles and broth. LOL.
Really? Wow!
Old 01-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #1444

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Good Morning Pretty Lady in texas...I think what I am going to do is go back to the photographer company and just pay for 8 wallets... I don't need an 8 by 10...and my family consists of my 2 brothers.. and then I can send a picture to hub's sister...and have an extra one to put in the photo box.. I don't want to have any regrets...I think it's like 50 bucks.. it's such a beautiful pic of him.. it's black and white and more glamorous than the color photos...I am going to call the company on Monday and see how long I can order for.. to me it's no doubt on their computer.. so I can save a few bucks here and there and eat top ramen here and there... I thought long and hard about it.. I don't want to be heart broken for 50 bucks....
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:46 AM   #1445

So I am back from Walfarts. but I gotta go back out for dog food. which I think would be better for Smart N Final to get a 50 pound bag.. gotta take hubs for that.. but I stopped into Trader joes and bought myself some Prosciutto.. I am in heaven I LOVE IT..and some Edamane beans I really love popping those...I was looking for some corned beef for that dip I wanted to make.. but my GOD a fresh one was 18 bucks at Walfarts I can't do it.. I just thought the fresh one would make the dip better...aww well.. so I have to re do something of my menu tomorrow which knowing me probably isn't a big deal.. I got some lemon curd and mascapone cheese and I am going to mix the two of them together.. it also calls for butter...and mix it up and I am going to buy an Angel food cake tomorrow and spread it on there...

Anyway that's that..
Old 01-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #1446

According to the Walgreen temp thing.. which is 5 streets down...it read 22 degrees....so I said to myself you know last week.. Walfarts had an entire wall of sweat pants and sweat shirts..and I sure could use the sweat shirt now...since as I have said the heater is broken.. welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I have no idea why but Walfarts took away the whole display I kid you not... whatever Walfarts....we only have 3 or 4 more days of these temps anyway...

Ok well since there is no one to play with.. I guess I will have some coffee now..
Old 01-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #1447

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Wait, you have not had coffee yet? I cannot even function without coffee in the mornings.

I am headed to Elizas house for dounuts.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:04 AM   #1448

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Hi again. Popping in. Cleaned the kitchen, emptied the d.w., made mini hot dogs wrapped in biscuit dough, made cookie cups for cherry pie filling for tomorrow---made in muffin tins--they came out cute but they are a pain. I also made 2 dozen sugar cookies to make jam thumbprints. They are cooling and then I will fill with raspberry and apricot jam. Phew.

Last edited by chewiegand; 01-12-2013 at 10:13 AM..
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #1449

I guess I better get back to work. Off to strip the beds and wash sheets.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:27 AM   #1450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Wait, you have not had coffee yet? I cannot even function without coffee in the mornings.

I am headed to Elizas house for dounuts.
Lately coffee hasn't been treating my tummy too well...so now I am on to Pepsi Next... it's colder than heck I have nipalitis....and here I am drinking diet Pepsi with ice....I am going with you....just keep me out of trouble.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:27 AM   #1451

Jeese Chewie.. let me toss you my house key.. you can come here when your done!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #1452

Trying to get motivated to go to walfart. LOL I need all the help I can get!
Old 01-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #1453

And I'm back again. Sheets are changed and washing. Opened some boxes of clearance stuff I got for christmas 2013. LOL I cleared out all my old receipts and only have new ones now. I didn't start a new list but the receipts are there so it's easy.

The kids returned a game that didn't work and stopped at McD's for lunch for new spicy mcchickens. We have to un=decorate the tree next. I'm running out of steam already.

Plus I"m here just talking to myself. I guess I'm just that boring.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #1454

Oh, I also took meat out of the freezer and made my meal plan for the week, using only what I have in the house. Need to save money.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:15 AM   #1455

Game comes on at 3:30 so I need to be DONE by then. It's getting colder as the day goes on. I do have my bedroom windows open though---need some fresh air sometime. It's 52 so it's not that cold yet.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #1456

A cute joke for you:
Heaven
This 85-year-old couple, having been married almost 60 years, had died in a car crash. They had been in good health the last ten years mainly due to the wife's interest in health food and exercise.
When they reached the pearly gates, St. Peter took them to their mansion which was decked out with a beautiful kitchen and master bath suite and jacuzzi. As they "oohed and aahed", the old man asked Peter how much all this was going to cost. "It's free", Peter replied, "This is Heaven". Next they went out back to survey the championship golf course that the home backed up to. They would have golfing privileges every day; and each week the course changed to a new one representing the great golf courses on earth. The old man asked, "What are the green fees?" Peter's reply, "This is Heaven, you play for free."
Next they went to the clubhouse and saw the lavish buffet lunch with the cuisines of the world laid out. "How much to eat?" asked the old man. "Don't you understand yet? This is heaven, it's free!" Peter replied with some exasperation. "Well, where are the low fat and low cholesterol tables?" the old man asked timidly. Peter explained, "That's the best part - you can eat as much as you like of whatever you like and you never get fat and you never get sick. This is Heaven!"
With that the old man went into a fit of anger, throwing down his hat and stomping on it, and shrieking wildly. Peter and his wife both tried to calm him down, asking him what was wrong. The old man looked at his wife and said, "This is all your fault! If it weren't for your blasted bran muffins, I could have been here ten years ago!"
—Anonymous
Old 01-12-2013, 11:50 AM   #1457

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
CAVALIER IS FIXED and they are gone LOl i guess they just needed us until it got fixed but i am glad for them
SO changed the sheets and washing the bedding today! going to put on my SNOWFLAKE SHEETS And comforter to see if we can't get some winter in here before winter is OVER!
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #1458

Tree is down and outside. DS18 even vacuumed the living room with the shop vac for me. I'm so sweaty, I had to go outside to cool off. I also moved some gifts that were still in the living room to where they need to go. Dh got me an adorable gold elephant necklace and I forgot about it. I'm going to wear it later after my shower. I LOVE elephants. I have a stuffed one, a small ornate one and a giant one.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:27 PM   #1459

Nap time.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #1460

Grrrrrr. I think the flu got me. Not too bad though, been keeping up with the Kayolic and Vitamins D and C. Hopefully will pass. My class had 4 sick children, 3 were sent to school sick, 1 was gone for a day. Coughing and sneezing all day long. How can one not get it?

Making some nourishing soup to take with lots of cayenne and ACV to get this thing moving out of my system.

Funniest thing....watching the movie Contagion about a virus spreading fast and killing people not a great idea when sick.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #1461

Awwww Eliza I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

Chewie you are like the Engerizer bunny today.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:06 PM   #1462

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Awwww Eliza I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

Chewie you are like the Engerizer bunny today.
Lony, currently watching The Help, I know you read the book recently.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #1463
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Hi girls. My weekend hasn't exactly gone as planned. The medicine my doctor put me on for my bursitis/hip pain gave me dangerously high blood pressure. It does something to nullify the BP meds I'm taking. So DH convinced me to go to the ER. I wanted to wait until the Urgent Care was open but he was working himself up into a tizzy. I know that high BP is dangerous but I was just having a hard time treating it as an "emergency". Anyways, I was there for several hours. They gave me some oral meds that brought my BP down quite a bit and gave me a prescription for more of the same to take as needed. So now my hip pain is most likely going to come back because obviously I'm not taking that bursitis medicine anymore. And I've lost most of my weekend. Bleargh! DH wouldn't let me do anything except get up to pee. He even made me food! (well he reheated some nachos). And he wouldn't let me have any coffee, diet pepsi, or any sweets. He really balked at me wanting to take a shower before we left b/c hot water will raise BP. I told him I would take a lukewarm shower.

Well I'm going to go toss some frozen B/S chicken breasts in the crockpot with some BBQ sauce. We are almost out of nacho stuff.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:42 PM   #1464

Elizakins and Mona p,ease feel better soon....

Sue...I am hoping all is ok with your daughter...LOL.its like I am in the waiting room with you..

Well The Ravens are behind, football, my son is unbearable, and yelling cause thst is his team.,,so I am going to go and finish my shopping....
Old 01-12-2013, 04:54 PM   #1465

Mona
Old 01-12-2013, 05:09 PM   #1466
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Greetings All!

I can't believe it is 6:00 pm and I am just getting on. I spent the morning cleaning toilets and the kids' bathroom. Did a load of whites and got them put up. Oldest has a friend from out of town staying the night. After I picked up youngest from a birthday sleepover we headed out to go watch her brother at a swim meet. I drove to the wrong school!!!! It was freezing out too. I didn't know we were at the wrong school so we got out and walked up to the pool entrance to find it empty and dark. Had to get back on the highway and go back two exits and drive a bit to the correct high school. Saw ds swim one relay. His old high school was there as well so I talked with a few friends. Took youngest to Sonic for lunch and then we went to dance for her Musical Theater practice. On the way out I was reminded of the dance party tomorrow and I forgot so then we had to go out shopping to find a gift with a limit of $10. Did I say it was cold? We have had snow showers and a little sleet. Sadly, the accumulating snow missed us.

Mona, so sorry to read about your med interactions! Glad you listened to dh and went to see about it. Hope you are feeling better. Maybe there is another bursitis med they can use that won't interfere with BP? i hope they can do something for you.

Chewie, wow, you have been busy today!

Sue, still waiting for updates!

Lony, did you ever make it to Walmart?
Old 01-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #1467
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Our little 7.4lbs. Layla is here! She has tons of dark hair also.

Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #1468

OMG sue she looks so perfect. Not all yucky and newborn at all!

to the whole family.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #1469
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Awwww she is darling. Congratulations Grandma Sue.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #1470

Kcmama I did go to walmart. I bought an electric blankey while I was there too!