Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Century Club
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 06:53 AM   #1351
Big Yapper!!!!
 
CinnamonSpice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,513
Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
The mountains that I live next to are the ones they put roads thru to get to other cities...the ones that you visit that have cabins are quite a ways from me..I have been to Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear, but not during winter time..it's pretty dangerous up there if you don't know what to do in it....when its snowing.,.,they close roads up there and everything.,,I guess you would need snow chains and we have no idea what to do with those...you always see on the news, where they give you a list of requirements you need it's nice up there in the spring and summer,,,had the best ice cream ever in Arrowhead..
Hi Melinda...

Been here 15..almost 16 years actually I just realized..and haven't been to Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead or Tahoe..which would you recommend...did get to San Fran once since DBF (who is a 49'er's fan took me to a game...and we visted a view place Weir...I think it was...forest?...wandered around San Fran and clung to a street car thinking I was going to die one night......took a boat ride...saw the seals..that sort of thing...it's just hard for him to get me to go anywhere but Vegas..LOL He did take me to FL in May for two weeks...not sure if I mentioned that before...to vacation...and see my 98 year old Dad..who now that I think of it is almost 99...from Ft. Lauderdale to the other coase and to Key West and back...been to San Diego once though..Gaslight District on Halloween...that was interesting..LOL
__________________
Lynn
~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~ ~♥~
Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn't change anything. All it does is steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing..


Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 07:09 AM   #1352
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,694
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Lony, send Mike out to shovel a path for Fred. That should keep him occuppied for a few minutes and Fred will be grateful.
Good idea.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:11 AM   #1353
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
kcmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 4,236
Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Good Morning! I need to get up the courage/resolve to go to my son's doctor's office and ask them to write a note saying that his wrist can be taped up to swim in the meets today and tomorrow. I am really nervous about it as I am afraid the doctor will refuse because she doesn't want him swimming yet. I don't understand his coach either. He let him swim in practice yesterday with tape on the wrist but won't let him do so in the meets without a doctor's note. At today's meet he will only swim a total of 150 yds as he is only doing two races. That is up and back for a total of 6 laps. In practice they do 100s of laps.Anyhow, hoping and praying that the doctor will give us the note. The thing is my son will swim with or without the tape. He has less chance of hurting the wrist if he swims with the tape so hopefully the doctor will say yes! I have been praying for divine intervention here!!!
__________________
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:12 AM   #1354
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
LOL Lucky! Actually with the wind we don't have a lot of snow around the house. I hate to think of the drfts that are out there though...eek!
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:26 AM   #1355
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,303
Gallery: lucky51
We are now a two car family. We have both of the old junkers back. I'm hoping for my car early next week. I think my husband has been a little stir crazy with no vehicle. Even when you don't want to go someplace, it's nice to know you can.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #1356
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,694
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Good Morning! I need to get up the courage/resolve to go to my son's doctor's office and ask them to write a note saying that his wrist can be taped up to swim in the meets today and tomorrow. I am really nervous about it as I am afraid the doctor will refuse because she doesn't want him swimming yet. I don't understand his coach either. He let him swim in practice yesterday with tape on the wrist but won't let him do so in the meets without a doctor's note. At today's meet he will only swim a total of 150 yds as he is only doing two races. That is up and back for a total of 6 laps. In practice they do 100s of laps.Anyhow, hoping and praying that the doctor will give us the note. The thing is my son will swim with or without the tape. He has less chance of hurting the wrist if he swims with the tape so hopefully the doctor will say yes! I have been praying for divine intervention here!!!
Good luck. I just said a prayer.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:28 AM   #1357
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,694
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
We are now a two car family. We have both of the old junkers back. I'm hoping for my car early next week. I think my husband has been a little stir crazy with no vehicle. Even when you don't want to go someplace, it's nice to know you can.
That's good. How is your dh doing?
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:50 AM   #1358
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,303
Gallery: lucky51
Chewie, he is doing great. He says if his eyes don't improve any more, he will be happy. Now we go through it again in 3 weeks, but this time he knows what to expect.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:50 AM   #1359
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
kcmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 4,236
Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
We are now a two car family. We have both of the old junkers back. I'm hoping for my car early next week. I think my husband has been a little stir crazy with no vehicle. Even when you don't want to go someplace, it's nice to know you can.
Oh, Yay!!! What a relief! Glad to hear it.
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:53 AM   #1360
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
kcmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 4,236
Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Good luck. I just said a prayer.
Thanks, Chewie. I just called the office and the doctor that saw him is not in today. I am hoping that is a good sign and that one of the other doctor's or the nurse practitioner will agree to write the note. The doctor that saw him last week is not his regular doctor anyway.
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:09 AM   #1361
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Hurray Lucky! It is nice to have wheels again I bet. It makes you feel like a teenager with your first car.

Kcmama I hope things work out well with the boy!
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:35 AM   #1362
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,303
Gallery: lucky51
If the car I am driving today had been my first car, I probably would have been too embarrassed to be seen in it. Come to think of it, my twin brother and I had a 1950 pickup to share. It was so old, it was cool. And we cleaned it up.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:36 AM   #1363
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
Hi Melinda...

Been here 15..almost 16 years actually I just realized..and haven't been to Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead or Tahoe..which would you recommend...did get to San Fran once since DBF (who is a 49'er's fan took me to a game...and we visted a view place Weir...I think it was...forest?...wandered around San Fran and clung to a street car thinking I was going to die one night......took a boat ride...saw the seals..that sort of thing...it's just hard for him to get me to go anywhere but Vegas..LOL He did take me to FL in May for two weeks...not sure if I mentioned that before...to vacation...and see my 98 year old Dad..who now that I think of it is almost 99...from Ft. Lauderdale to the other coase and to Key West and back...been to San Diego once though..Gaslight District on Halloween...that was interesting..LOL
Hello Lynn...I hardly remember them.. I went when I was so young... and the only thing I Remember about lake Arrowhead, was the most delicious ice cream I have ever eaten.. and that's it...we never could afford to travel anywhere, when I was young and when I am married...I have been never been to San Fran.. been to San Diego.. been to Mass....Vancouver and Victoria Canada..and Vegas....basically that's it.. and oh oh oh oh Overland Park, Kansas.....
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:38 AM   #1364
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Kcmama.. I am saying a prayer too....

Lucky.. I am glad to hear your hubs is ok.. and your car too...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:39 AM   #1365
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,773
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Hi girls, how's everyone doing?

Do cats really get this matted? This is only the 2nd cat I've had, but neither has ever become matted.
the one in that pic isn't matted his fur is just ruffled and needs a brush and oh yes! sometimes the poor things get very matted especially the long haired ones that have no humans to care for them i had one when i was a teen that i had to keep cut off(didn't have any trimmers or any knowledge just some scissors) or it would mat so bad it would tear out of his skin so even though i loved himand cared for him he still had it rough
and gosh Rexie mats pretty bad too and keeping after her is a chore!
__________________
you've gone where I will someday follow, But for now you are out of sight, Your years with me were just time borrowed, Before you returned to Heaven's light.
One day I'll see your pawprints glowing,Sparkling in the morning dew,Guiding me at my time of going, Leading me sunwards, back to you.
from a poem by S.L. Smith
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
352.8.328.300.285.275.270.265.260
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #1366
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
I was going to say this same thing. I wasn't very social in school and didn't have any friends. Didn't go to parties. I don't know why I thought I "needed" a class ring. Where the heck was I going to wear it? But I got one and it's sat in my jewelry box for 30+ years.
My ring is sitting in a box as well...and I have never worn it... back in my day they were 35 bucks...LOL.. but I can't afford their packages or the ring.. and really my son never asked for it so.. I am lucky... wished I could get a graduation picture.. however I still can...I can go to the company and pay an arm and a leg for one and I just may.. I loved the black and white photo they took...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:42 AM   #1367
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,773
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Melinda take him to walmart when his cap and gown comes in they turn out pretty good
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:43 AM   #1368
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Good morning. I got up early and started chores right off. I got the laundry going, got the paperwork together, not sorted but all together. Took ds to football, got him a sausage mcmuffin & sweet tea for breakfast. Now I'm at work. I still have to go to the bank and either Aldi's or walfarts. Bleck. My tree is still up so that's a project for today. At least I should get all the ornaments off. I'd like it done and gone by Sunday.
OMG I love their sausage McMuffins and sweet tea...!! I was supposed to go to Walfarts this morning.. hubs was going to go with me.. but he stayed up until 5am and said he was too tired...so I decided not to go either.. but I did go to the store up the street.. and got a few things..that I needed... postage stamps!!!! can of Campbell's double noodle soup...LOL!! I got my sausage stuff for Sunday...and chocolate frosted flakes for sonny boy.. the big football game is no tomorrow.. gotta be prepared!!!
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:44 AM   #1369
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
Melinda take him to walmart when his cap and gown comes in they turn out pretty good
I don't think our Walfarts has the photo thing anymore.. but it's ok.. I am really leaning towards the graduation pic from that company.. I think like 8 wallets are 50 bucks.. and an 8 by 10 is 100.00 but I would rather have the wallet...cause I can give to my family.....the black and white one is gorgeous....
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #1370
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
I don't think our Walfarts has the photo thing anymore.. but it's ok.. I am really leaning towards the graduation pic from that company.. I think like 8 wallets are 50 bucks.. and an 8 by 10 is 100.00 but I would rather have the wallet...cause I can give to my family.....the black and white one is gorgeous....
buy the cheapest one they have and then scan them and print yourself Not that I am advocating breaking the law.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #1371
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Well it is a chilly morning here in Buffalo. The wind is blowing 40 MPH and it is snowing like crazy. You can't really tell because it is all drifting. Today is a great day to hunker down and stay warm. haha

We stocked up so we don't have to go anywhere today Now I just have to keep the hubs from going stir crazy
LONYKINS!! Please don't angry with me when I say this.. or you can throw eggs..and I have no right to say this...but you know my heater is broken...and of course it's my fault according to the boys...as if I had that much power...and so they were saying yesterday that the arctic air is coming in from the Yukon here...so it's really cold for us.. nothing like you guys...IN NO WAY CLOSE.. but they are saying right now it's at 8:47 my time... it's 30.. which means in my house we are talking about 20.. cause as I am breathing air is coming out of my nose some....

So I am so friggen cold.. that I had to put on my long pants!!!! and because my ass and stomach and legs are so huge...it's not the most comfortable thing in the world...and thank GOD I stayed on plan this week to a T...and thank goodness the pants are lined with furry material.. cause I have Nipolitis...I am wearing 2 long sleeved shirts, and 2 long night gowns, socks and furry slippers.. so I don't know how you handle the cold missy...whew!! still better than the summer months here for sure...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #1372
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
buy the cheapest one they have and then scan them and print yourself Not that I am advocating breaking the law.
OMG LONYKINS great minds think alike.. we did that, sonny boy put it on his thing, and we took it to Walgreens and it says ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL LOLOL..
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:54 AM   #1373
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
LONYKINS!! Please don't angry with me when I say this.. or you can throw eggs..and I have no right to say this...but you know my heater is broken...and of course it's my fault according to the boys...as if I had that much power...and so they were saying yesterday that the arctic air is coming in from the Yukon here...so it's really cold for us.. nothing like you guys...IN NO WAY CLOSE.. but they are saying right now it's at 8:47 my time... it's 30.. which means in my house we are talking about 20.. cause as I am breathing air is coming out of my nose some....

So I am so friggen cold.. that I had to put on my long pants!!!! and because my ass and stomach and legs are so huge...it's not the most comfortable thing in the world...and thank GOD I stayed on plan this week to a T...and thank goodness the pants are lined with furry material.. cause I have Nipolitis...I am wearing 2 long sleeved shirts, and 2 long night gowns, socks and furry slippers.. so I don't know how you handle the cold missy...whew!! still better than the summer months here for sure...
Be careful because with the house that cold your water pipes could freeze and cause all sorts of trouble. Do you have an electric heater to keep you warm?

Last edited by Lony; 01-11-2013 at 08:56 AM..
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:54 AM   #1374
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
OMG LONYKINS great minds think alike.. we did that, sonny boy put it on his thing, and we took it to Walgreens and it says ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL LOLOL..
Ya, anywhere you take it to be printed will not do it. You will have to do them yourself at home.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #1375
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
If that happens I am going to take a cyanide pill!!! But it's going up to 54....it still early here...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #1376
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,773
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
OMG LONYKINS great minds think alike.. we did that, sonny boy put it on his thing, and we took it to Walgreens and it says ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL LOLOL..
no at walgreens! put it through the scanner at HOME
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:00 AM   #1377
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,694
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Wow, Melinda---that's too cold to be comfortable. Won't the gas company come check out the furnace? Heating gas is super cheap now so I say call them and get them out there.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #1378
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
no at walgreens! put it through the scanner at HOME
I did Deb.. and it said PROOF PROOF PROOF..it's ok I am going to buy a picture from the photo place. I am going to call next week and see how long I have to decide..the black and white one is absolutely gorgeous of my son....it's a fantastic picture. I don't want to have any I should have moments...even if means me eating some top ramen I don't care..
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #1379
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Chewie..l I am so frustrated we have a home warranty policy that we renew every single year.. and who knew, we found out this year.. that they have a basic plan, silver plan and gold plan.. so we didn't know until we had those problems with the water heater that we are sitting at a basic plan.. so nothing is fixed ever...and it made sense as to why the plumber refused to fix our leak in the kitchen and bathroom.. finally this plumber from the water heater sat me down and explained...so even if I called them, I would have had to pay them 65 bucks to tell me, its not covered...I rarely used it I have had since 1993.. and this is what those money hungry greedy B($($(rds did....so hubs thinks it's the control panel thing...cause it doesn't even light up anymore...and it doesn't matter really we can't afford to fix it.. so I am going to have to inquire about how much a gold policy costs..which I know we can't afford anyway..
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #1380
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Mona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Creswell, OR
Posts: 4,189
Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
OMG I love their sausage McMuffins and sweet tea...!! I was supposed to go to Walfarts this morning.. hubs was going to go with me.. but he stayed up until 5am and said he was too tired...so I decided not to go either.. but I did go to the store up the street.. and got a few things..that I needed... postage stamps!!!! can of Campbell's double noodle soup...LOL!! I got my sausage stuff for Sunday...and chocolate frosted flakes for sonny boy.. the big football game is no tomorrow.. gotta be prepared!!!
I bought a can of that maybe a year ago and I was eating it and getting mad thinking...where is the chicken?? You know, they don't put much chicken in their soup but at least it's a little bit of protein. Then I read the ingredients. No chicken. It's just double noodles and broth. LOL.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.