Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Century Club
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #931
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Mona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Creswell, OR
Posts: 4,189
Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Awww look at Fred. So, so sad.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2013, 12:12 PM   #932
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,694
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
I'm back. Came ome for lunch, got laundry going and went to Aldi's. I'm so pooped. Sorry, my letter tat comes after g is not working again.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:13 PM   #933
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,694
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
Awww look at Fred. So, so sad.
Fredburger McBootsypants.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #934
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Haha He was FredBurger McGrumpyBoots!
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #935
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
LOL at Fred!! How cute! My sister in law just sent me a pic of her dog in a sweater!

You should use that pic of Fred, as your av lolol
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #936
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,766
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
The lady I got had been doing mammograms for 30 years. She was so awesome, I was not uncomftorable or nervous with her. When I was leaving I told her that I was glad she was my first. We both busted a gut laughing!
glad it went well! and SQUEE look at Fred!!!
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #937
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,766
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Melinda!
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #938
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,303
Gallery: lucky51
If you see me hitchhiking home, please stop. One car in the body shop, one car having brakes put on, and one truck getting radiator repaired means foot power. Angela has graciously agreed to take me home.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #939
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,766
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
If you see me hitchhiking home, please stop. One car in the body shop, one car having brakes put on, and one truck getting radiator repaired means foot power. Angela has graciously agreed to take me home.
oh gosh lucky! good news though radiator should not take long! and brakes don't either !
and hey i didn't hit anyone in the truck this afternoon!
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:34 PM   #940
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
kcmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 4,236
Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
If you see me hitchhiking home, please stop. One car in the body shop, one car having brakes put on, and one truck getting radiator repaired means foot power. Angela has graciously agreed to take me home.
OMG!!! Of course, this begs the question, who comes to get you in the morning......? Although you have appts in the morning right? Is your son taking you? Can't remember?

Lony, LOoooooove the pics of little Fredburger!!!

Well, I have gone through 3 Sunday papers, read them, took out coupons and put the papers into the recycle bin. Went to the bank to get money from ds' account to pay his speeding ticket. Stopped at the mailbox and got a few days worth of mail and went through it and put stuff in recycle, shredder, appropriate folders. Cleaned off one counter and one cabinet top in the kitchen. Have brats in the oven and will be taking youngest to dance in a little bit.

Mona, sorry all your stuff took so long.....
__________________
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #941
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,303
Gallery: lucky51
I'm glad you didn't hit anything, Deb. The reason it is taking so long is they have to order parts. The parts for the truck won't be here until Wednesday.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #942
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,820
Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Poor Fred - he does not look happy at all. Hanging his lil head.......

Melinda - thank you for posting the recipes, I appreciate it.

Lucky - I hope they get your car going real soon. Hate being without my car. Even if I'm not going anywhere - just knowing that I could if I wanted to.

KC - you're still playing catch up from your trip. Getting a lot done.

Deb - Glad you got home safely and didn't do any damage to the vehicle. You and Lucky are having a run on problems with your vehicles.

Mona - As always - you hit the floor running when you get home.

Lony - Glad your mamm is over - ugh - just going is the worst. The saggy baggies are easier to compress, so it's usually not bad at all. Having a good tech is also the difference. I've always been lucky - getting a really good one.

Sue - You counting down the days till Layla debuts? We're all getting excited to see that first picture too. Hang on grandma - soon, very soon.

Chewie - Glad your dh had words with his mother. You've been married a long time - and I know you have said she has always been difficult - you would think the snarliness she shows would have gotten old - even for her. Is she close to your boys?
pansies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #943
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,694
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by pansies View Post
Chewie - Glad your dh had words with his mother. You've been married a long time - and I know you have said she has always been difficult - you would think the snarliness she shows would have gotten old - even for her. Is she close to your boys?
Yes, she is close with my boys. She always says I'm the daughter she never had and she loves me. BUT--she is just inherently mean and says things that should not be said. She doesn't get subtlety. LOL I should be used to it by now.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #944
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,694
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
So ds14 has a mesh Nike backpack. I didn't realize it but for the 2 weeks he was out of school it was on the floor next to my hutch in the dining room. I guess that's how much we use our dining room. LOL Anyway---one or both of the cats peed on it. I'm suspecting the male one as he isn't fixed. DS didn't find it till he'd gone to school and said when he opened it, he about passed out. I washed it and it's now in the dryer. Unbelievable.

Dinner is baking--chicken cordon blue casserole. 3 loads of laundry is done and I went grocery shopping too. I'm doing great on my protein today.
__________________
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #945
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
So ds14 has a mesh Nike backpack. I didn't realize it but for the 2 weeks he was out of school it was on the floor next to my hutch in the dining room. I guess that's how much we use our dining room. LOL Anyway---one or both of the cats peed on it. I'm suspecting the male one as he isn't fixed. DS didn't find it till he'd gone to school and said when he opened it, he about passed out. I washed it and it's now in the dryer. Unbelievable.

Dinner is baking--chicken cordon blue casserole. 3 loads of laundry is done and I went grocery shopping too. I'm doing great on my protein today.
Oh Chewie I am so sorry. There is nothing worse than cat pee smell. ewwww wheeeee
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:36 PM   #946
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,766
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
MY SINK IS SHINY!!!


gah going to be in the 60s here the rest of the week! where is my snow???
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:43 PM   #947
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Yes, she is close with my boys. She always says I'm the daughter she never had and she loves me. BUT--she is just inherently mean and says things that should not be said. She doesn't get subtlety. LOL I should be used to it by now.
Maybe she is treating you with her idea of love. Oh you should count your lucky stars you are NOT her real daughter.

I just had a flash of Mommy Dearest...

"No Wire Hangers"
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #948
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,694
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Maybe she is treating you with her idea of love. Oh you should count your lucky stars you are NOT her real daughter.

I just had a flash of Mommy Dearest...

"No Wire Hangers"
Yes, ma'am. Although looking back, my mother was no prize---and I know that's awful to say.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #949
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Linda here is the recipe my mom used for her pickled green beans.

Pickled Green Beans

Ingredients
•1-3/4 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
•1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
•4 garlic cloves, peeled
•4 teaspoons dill seed or 4 fresh dill heads
•2-1/2 cups water
•2-1/2 cups white vinegar
•1/4 cup canning salt

Directions
•Pack beans into four hot 1-pint jars to within 1/2 in. of the top. Add the cayenne, garlic and dill seed to jars.
• In a large saucepan, bring the water, vinegar and salt to a boil.
• Carefully ladle hot mixture over beans, leaving 1/2-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 4 pints.

The processing time listed is for altitudes of 1,000 feet or less. For altitudes up to 3,000 feet, add 5 minutes; 6,000 feet, add 10 minutes; 8,000 feet, add 15 minutes; 10,000 feet, add 20 minutes.
__________________
Whatever doesn't kill me..
Had better start running!
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #950
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Yes, ma'am. Although looking back, my mother was no prize---and I know that's awful to say.
No, I understand. We all have issues with our parents in one way or another.

Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:29 PM   #951
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Deb LOLOL!! love that pic....
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:31 PM   #952
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Today/tonight/this morning whatever starts my hub's 3 day in a row graveyard...it's been a very long time of being alone in bed.. for real..idiot stupid beyotch boss...


Anyway I saw this story and I couldn't bring myself to read it...I saw where it said a Poacher killed a family of elephants.. I literally burst out in tears.. I cannot believe it.. my heart is sick about it...just horrible awful...hope they get that back 1 million times fold....
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:31 PM   #953
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Linda... is tomorrow your surgery??? well let me send you bunch of good wishes!!!
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #954
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Linda here is the recipe my mom used for her pickled green beans.

Pickled Green Beans

Ingredients
•1-3/4 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
•1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
•4 garlic cloves, peeled
•4 teaspoons dill seed or 4 fresh dill heads
•2-1/2 cups water
•2-1/2 cups white vinegar
•1/4 cup canning salt

Directions
•Pack beans into four hot 1-pint jars to within 1/2 in. of the top. Add the cayenne, garlic and dill seed to jars.
• In a large saucepan, bring the water, vinegar and salt to a boil.
• Carefully ladle hot mixture over beans, leaving 1/2-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 4 pints.

The processing time listed is for altitudes of 1,000 feet or less. For altitudes up to 3,000 feet, add 5 minutes; 6,000 feet, add 10 minutes; 8,000 feet, add 15 minutes; 10,000 feet, add 20 minutes.
My mouth is watering...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #955
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
My father was a monster.. but my mother wasn't. I miss her so much...I was always her queen.. even at the old age of me in my 30's.....and I miss now each birthday, as she isn't here to sing the birthday song.. you know the you act like a monkey and you belong in the zoo.. I used to squeal like a child, even though I was a grown ass women and married...aww well...Your right though Lonykins...there are always family problems...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #956
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Well I guess I am going to make a huge mug of diet hot chocolate...and watch the BCS Championship game..and basically say goodby to my favorite College football until next year...

There is no one here to play with LOLOLOL!!!
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #957
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,766
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Today/tonight/this morning whatever starts my hub's 3 day in a row graveyard...it's been a very long time of being alone in bed.. for real..idiot stupid beyotch boss...


Anyway I saw this story and I couldn't bring myself to read it...I saw where it said a Poacher killed a family of elephants.. I literally burst out in tears.. I cannot believe it.. my heart is sick about it...just horrible awful...hope they get that back 1 million times fold....
you and me both my friend
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #958
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 53,766
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
My father was a monster.. but my mother wasn't. I miss her so much...I was always her queen.. even at the old age of me in my 30's.....and I miss now each birthday, as she isn't here to sing the birthday song.. you know the you act like a monkey and you belong in the zoo.. I used to squeal like a child, even though I was a grown ass women and married...aww well...Your right though Lonykins...there are always family problems...
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:32 PM   #959
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Oksue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,378
Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
Melinda!
OMG!!! Haaaaaaa! This is so cute!!

Lony....I saved your green bean recipe!!

Ladies, you know the old saying that goes.....If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any at all!! I hope everyone's car gets a visit from the car fairy tonight. There is nothing like having car problems!

Sweet dreams everyone!
Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #960
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Oksue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,378
Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Linda....if your surgery is tomorrow hugs and prayers!!!
Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:52 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.