Old 01-05-2013, 07:50 AM   #571
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Sorry I have been MIA. The Augmentin they gave me to kill my crud once and for all is playing havoc on my tummy

i have been missing cause we have been trying to work on Ashleys ar and dang we CAN NOT find why it will not start UGH
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2013, 07:52 AM   #572

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Deb, Steven went back to school? How is he doing?
oh yeah and even though they haven't missed ANY they were told if they are out one day for weather they are taking thier spring break i swear these people are NUTS
Old 01-05-2013, 07:52 AM   #573

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Good Morning, it's 6:45 am and I am about to leave to go to one of my newer stores....2 of them actually...anyway Elizakins your right!!!! Chewie, I am going to try today and have a good one.....Mona.. good job on the meat.. I am going to grab the 2.99 a pound for 85/15 and they have boneless chicken breasts for 1.49 a pound or the thin cut ones for 1.99 a pound....those would suite me right now much better the thin cut ones.. but we shall see.. cause sometimes the early bird doesn't catch the worm....right now it's 34 in my area, but I have warm all night...I don't know if that's because the humidity is 70 percent...Lynn good post...I have never held my son back from day one.. because I knew the day he left the house was going to be gut wrenching for me.. so I taught him independence from day one.. as a defense against me wanting to keep him under my wings...which is ok...yesterday him and his friend Tiffany went around putting in job applications.. or trying to.. but they told him, that it's done online.. isn't that weird.. so then after that, they went down to Rodeo Drive.. Jeese I am born and raised here and I have never went down there LOL....came home ate dinner and then half an hour later, his friend Matt came and picked him up... we were going to watch the Texas A&M game VS Oklahoma.. but he Matt picked him up and it was me by myself...so around 11pm I got up and went to bed....figured he had a key...I heard him come home at 11:30.. so I really have from day one have tried to let him do his own thing, within reason...Stuff at school, he does himself from classes to college apps...LOL and now he just wants to go...which is normal...so...

Well it's 6:52, I am getting my list and on my way..

Good morning Ladies...Love you guys tons....Oh and Lonykins hope your feeling better...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #574

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Got home sometime after 8:00 from ds' swim meet. He did improve his time in the 50 free which the Coach finally let him swim. He also did the 100 and 200 freestyles and the 200 and 400 Relays. We are happy to see that he improved a bit; however, sadly, he may not be able to improve by much more this season because he hurt his wrist the other night when he was sledding. His trainer says he may have some small fractures in his wrist. Ugh! And of course as he came in and hit the mat on the wall to stop the clock he ended up hitting it with his hurt wrist. I feel like beating my head against a wall I swear!!! He just had to go out sledding. I didn't want him to cuz he could get hurt and what happened?!

We ate dinner and are now watching the OK-Texas A&M game.
EEK
Old 01-05-2013, 07:55 AM   #575

KCmama.. hope your sonny boy feels better...

Deb...Good Morning..

Now I am leaving LOL
Old 01-05-2013, 08:08 AM   #576
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Melinda..do you follow the Laker's or the Clippers? They played each other last night...guess who won?..
CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #577

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Good Morning Sunshines!
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:43 AM   #578

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
My trip to the store

There was a bit of confusion at the Sporting goods store this morning.
When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder and bullets the
cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun registry
people running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out
that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #579
Big Yapper!!!!

Nice to see a "smart" blonde joke for a change..

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the Loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks andNeeds to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Mercedes Benz SL 500.

The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car collateral for the loan.

The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blond for using a $110,000 Benz as collateral against a $5,000 loan.

An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Benz into the bank's underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire.

What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The blonde replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my Car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"

Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:54 AM   #580

Good morning. Well, I'm glad to say my stomac was fine wit 1/3 of a turkey dog and a little cili. Sorry, te letter tat comes after g on my keyboard is stuck and not working. Please note all te misspellings.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #581

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
Nice to see a "smart" blonde joke for a change..

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the Loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks andNeeds to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Mercedes Benz SL 500.

The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car collateral for the loan.

The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blond for using a $110,000 Benz as collateral against a $5,000 loan.

An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Benz into the bank's underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire.

What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The blonde replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my Car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"
Old 01-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #582
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Good morning. Well, I'm glad to say my stomac was fine wit 1/3 of a turkey dog and a little cili. Sorry, te letter tat comes after g on my keyboard is stuck and not working. Please note all te misspellings.
LOL..of course the letter that is stuck is the one you need to use the most...
Old 01-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #583

I just made a big pot of sausage gravy and biscuits for te boys. DS14 as 2 friends over and ds18 is still asleep. Tey liked it.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #584

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
LOL..of course the letter that is stuck is the one you need to use the most...
I know.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:58 AM   #585

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Good morning!
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #586

Quote:
After reading some of my younger cousins posts on facebook, deciphering your's should be a breeze!
Old 01-05-2013, 09:01 AM   #587
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Good one Lynn!

Chewie can you pry off the key and see if anything is stuck under there?

I am having a Zevia soda for the first time. Finally found some in my store. I'm having grape soda. I'm always surprised when I expect the soda to be a color...in this case purple....and it comes out clear. Anyways, it tastes pretty good to me. It's sweetened with erythritol and stevia.

I've been a busy bee today. So far I've done two loads of laundry, two loads of dishes in the D/W and hand washed a whole rack full of tupperwears and pots, took the Christmas tree out to the curb. Swept up the needles (will vacuum when DH is awake), swept up the leaves outside so the boy scouts don't think we are lazy (which we are) , dumped the old tree stand and threw it away (I never want to see it again!!) and finally I have 3 pounds of ground beef browning on the stove.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #588

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
Good one Lynn!

I am having a Zevia soda for the first time. Finally found some in my store. I'm having grape soda. I'm always surprised when I expect the soda to be a color...in this case purple....and it comes out clear. Anyways, it tastes pretty good to me. It's sweetened with erythritol and stevia.

I've been a busy bee today. So far I've done two loads of laundry, two loads of dishes in the D/W and hand washed a whole rack full of tupperwears and pots, took the Christmas tree out to the curb. Swept up the needles (will vacuum when DH is awake), swept up the leaves outside so the boy scouts don't think we are lazy (which we are) , dumped the old tree stand and threw it away (I never want to see it again!!) and finally I have 3 pounds of ground beef browning on the stove.
Wait, what? Even if I dirtied every dish I have it would not be that much? How long has it been since you did the dishes?
Old 01-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #589

Quote:
Good one Lynn!

I tink we ave canned air around somewere. LOL Tat key is important,isn't it?
Old 01-05-2013, 09:13 AM   #590
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Wait, what? Even if I dirtied every dish I have it would not be that much? How long has it been since you did the dishes?
Since my last weekend I think. And sometimes I don't get around to washing all the tupperwears. I was sick. And busy baking cookies! Don't judge me.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:15 AM   #591

Quote:
Since my last weekend I think. And sometimes I don't get around to washing all the tupperwears. I was sick. And busy baking cookies! Don't judge me.
Oh I am not judging. I am in awe
Old 01-05-2013, 09:31 AM   #592
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yea, I have a lot of dishes. If it were up to DH we would have 2 cups, 2 plates, 2 bowls, 2 sets of silverware, etc. He has no idea how silly he is since he doesn't do the cooking.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #593

I guess I need to go clean my kitcen. It's a wreck.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:39 AM   #594
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I tink we ave canned air around somewere. LOL Tat key is important,isn't it?
Apparently...just don't tell us you hitchhiked anytime soon....
Old 01-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #595

I'm back. Cleaned my kitchen, did all the dishes. Hey--if I hit the H key super hard, it works.

I also packed up one box of Christmas decorations that were in my familyroom. Woohoo. Go me. lol
Old 01-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #596
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Hey girls,

Just came across the recipe for this Master Tonic to kill all the nasty germs and viruses that are going around this cold and flu season....
Is this really for real? How many people do this? I'm thinking no one - let alone a germ would get near you with this exuding from all the pores. Makes me shudder just thinking about putting it together. Eliza - are you going to give it a try? Sure sounds like the flu is bad already and not going away any time soon. Almost makes you paranoid to go out in public anymore - trying to avoid the bugs out there.
pansies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #597
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
He he he, if I dared clip his fur, I could totally make Blaze look like this:
You know - I think this would be worth doing - it's so darn cute. Having a little lion roaming around the house. Doubt whether the cat would appreciate it though.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #598

Lynn.. I saw the game!! LOL.. listen I am not going to lie I am a Laker fan.. my mother used to take us to the games back in the early 70's... so I am not going to band wagon the Clippers... I remember when they were in San Diego and then moved to the Sports Arena and now they are at the Staple center.. I am so happy for the Clippers...the only star that used to go to the games was Billy Crystal.. now you see many because now this year, well the past couple they have been pretty darn good...If my son gets into USC I told him no way would I ever ever root for USC to win anything LOL!!! UCLA WOOOHHOOO!!
Old 01-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #599

I have to clean the kitchen as I go.. because I get ants if one wrapper is left out...so I clean as I make a dirty dish...and I don't use the dish washer cause my drain isn't working so well.. so sonny boy fills it.. I take a huge towel and wash by hand and dry on that towel and put it away...otherwise I would have ants and dishes all over that kitchen..
Old 01-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #600
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Got home sometime after 8:00 from ds' swim meet. He did improve his time in the 50 free which the Coach finally let him swim. He also did the 100 and 200 freestyles and the 200 and 400 Relays. We are happy to see that he improved a bit; however, sadly, he may not be able to improve by much more this season because he hurt his wrist the other night when he was sledding. His trainer says he may have some small fractures in his wrist. Ugh! And of course as he came in and hit the mat on the wall to stop the clock he ended up hitting it with his hurt wrist. I feel like beating my head against a wall I swear!!! He just had to go out sledding. I didn't want him to cuz he could get hurt and what happened?!

We ate dinner and are now watching the OK-Texas A&M game.
Aw - what a bummer. Even though I know kids heal quick - with swimming practices and all, doesn't bode well for him. Doesn't help that you tried to tell him it wasn't worth going sledding, etc. They know better. Kids - they drive you nuts and turn your hair gray.