Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2013, 11:24 AM   #181

Gallery: Passion68
Stats: 294/268.8/145 5'5"
WOE: 20 carbs/Lcal
Start Date: 01/02/2012
Good to see you, Monica!

Thank you, Jaz. Exercising isn't my favorite thing, either. At least you are going! ((hugs))

Today's fashion: Subtle brown and pink skirt suit, pale pink cami underneath, Maryjane heels, brown jewelry.

Today's menu:
15 oz water, coffee w/ trimmings
2 boiled eggs, must, mayo
Lettuce greens, canned chicken, mayo, sunflower seeds
Tonight: Corned beef. Yum!!!
Passion68 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #182

Cindym, agreed! I think we'd have a blast.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:19 AM   #183
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion68 View Post
Hi Maggie! Thank you.

Mine isn't mini-it falls just below the knee. Basically, houndstooth is a print.

Today's fashion: Black slacks, green turtleneck, black leather bomber jacket, black dress shoes, green earrings.

Today's food:
15 oz water, coffee w/ trimmings, 2 boiled eggs, must, mayo
Leftover low carb pizza (see above)
¼ cup cott cheese w/ almonds
Ground beef something or other

I'm just three pounds away from where I was before starting the prednisone. Thank goodness! All that water weight hurt!

The skirt sounds nice, no mini for me it would show too much of my stumpy inner thighs and too close to me knees. 3 pounds away from the goal you have set is awesome, sorry to here about the round of prednisone DH was on it before and has had a tough time losing the pounds gainned from it but it all better now. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2f2f View Post
I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I am still going. I have had a few stumbles but have recommitted and feel great! Can't wait to try on a size 14 jean in July to see if they fit! I really, really hope so!

Today's menu:
B: 2 Jalapeno Sausages
L: Enchilada Bake
D: Hamburger and cole slaw
S: Sunflower seeds, slim jim
You can do it there is still time to meet your goal of being in a size 14 jean, that is my goal too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazlyn View Post
I love hearing about your wardrobe, Passion.

I joined the gym and went Sat morning. I hated every minute of it. What is wrong with me? I have made a committment to go tomorrow and I'm dreading it.
Whooo Hooo on getting to the gym when you really didn't want to. Find something you like about it and don't do anything you don't like. What time do you go, do you like that time or not? Start out slow and it can become a habit. some movement is better than no movement. Maybe a workout at home is better if you don't like the gym. Just some ideas and thoughts. You should be proud of yourself that you went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindym View Post
Entire post ... gone

When oh when will my computer be back.

Okay, weekend off was fabulous. Heart was amazing - they still have it after all of these years. Eating was okay. Lots of walking on Saturday, 9,741 steps. Drinking was not so good.

Very disappointed in the fact that there was no change on the scale when I weighed on Friday and kind of expecting it to be up this week.

I have an event this weekend and I'm thinking I'm going to go shopping on Friday and see if I can find something new.

Thanks Susan ~ It would not only be great having your help shopping, it would be great to meet you.

Magie ~ Have you thought about what you are going to buy for your new Easter outfit?

Jazlyn ~ Nothing is wrong with you, lots of people don't like the gym. How did it go the second time?

Monica ~ I would love the recipe for the Enchilda Bake, it sounds
Wonderful job on all the steps and walking. It's a good thing the scale wasn't up but maybe stayed the same. My Easter outfit is already purchased I bought it just last in hopes I would get my booty into it is just a pair of slacks with a cute blue/beige top that is a smaller size and I am hoping to squeeze my body into. I mean I want it to fit loosely is what I am looking for and right now I haven't tried it on but will a few days before Easter in hopes that it all fits. The outfit is my motivation and goal is fingers crossed that it fits. I am sure it will if I keep with the plan, you know how that is? Have a wonderful day.
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:02 AM   #184

Thank you, Maggie! I am back down to where I was before getting sick and the medicine last month. My doc is happy, as am I. Your Easter outfit sounds adorable!

Today's fashion: Red skirt suit, black cami, hose and Maryjanes. (My doc complimented my suit, and my nurse my shoes. )

Today's menu:
Coffee w/ trimmings
Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage
Lettuce greens w/ tuna and mayo
Snack if necessary: Boiled egg
Tonight: Meatballs in Alfredo sauce.

Happy day everyone!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #185

Today's fashion: Powder blue crochet sweater, white short sleeve T underneath, black pin stripe slacks, dress shoes, blue turquoise drop earrings.

Today's menu:
15 oz water, coffee w/ trimmings (a tiny bit of milk, out of HWC), 2 boiled eggs, must, mayo
Lettuce, tuna, mayo, vit b, water all day
Snack: green beans
Nachos-ground beef, pork rinds, sour cream, cheddar
Old 03-14-2013, 03:31 PM   #186
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: 2f2f
Stats: 256.5/235.5/170
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 01/02/2013
Hi all, still excited about seeing if I can fit into a size 14 by July 4.

Menu today:
B: Some hamburger thing I made last night from Linda Sue's sight - it was yummy.
L: Steak Salad
D: Chicken
2f2f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #187
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cindym
Stats: 350(Dr.'s office)/320/200
Start Date: Off and on since 26Feb01
Happy Friday ~ weight is up which is kind of frustrating ~ I just look at something not low carb and gain and it takes weeks to lose. I keep having to learn all the lessons the hard way.

Yesterday, I did 12,245 steps + 1 mile walking tape. Body is very sore today, but I did the walking tape this morning. Wore grey pants, black "no sleeve" and red jacket with great chunky colorful necklace that I purchased at Ardene for $1

Today is jeans and a white, purple & grey with gold sparkles with gold sparkly head band and martini glass earrings,

Susan ~ Awesome that you are losing the weight gained from medication.

Maggie ~ Your Easter outfit sounds cute.

Monica ~ Menu sounds
Old 03-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #188
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ate something off my plan yesterday, why do I do this? Back on track today and pulled out my Easter outfit for inspiration. I am determined to wear it so no more slacking!!! Have a nice Friday everyone!

Old 03-15-2013, 03:54 PM   #189

Hi Monica! Here's to 14!!

Cindym, CONGRATS on the steps!!! Your outfit sounds adorbs, and what a find on the necklace!!!

Maggie, me too, friend, me too. Corn tortillas for me last night = a 3+ pound gain today.

Today's fashion: My hippie drippy outfit: Matching long black skirt and long sleeve mock turtle neck, long vest, city boots, crystal necklace.

Today's menu:
Coffee, 2 boiled eggs
Leftover seasoned ground beef, 2 slices Monterey Jack, vit b
Tonight: Take out.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #190
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LadyN
Stats: 299/232/130
WOE: Atkins 72/IF/dairy free
Start Date: 08/20/2012 Restart
How are all you losers!!!! I am doing much better! So I haven't weighed myself yet, but my tape measure tells me that I have lost another inch!!! All the meds threw me for a loop, and I am not quite settled back into my normal eating pattern. So I have had some higher rung type things like some beans, melon, and even some banana!! Getting that reigned in as we speak!!!!

Maggie: Don't beat yourself up. Just get right back to eating within your plan. We ALL have those days, but they are not your way of life anymore!!! Remember "Progress not Perfection" is the goal!!!

Passion: corn tortillas are my nemesis!!! I only want the kind from the restaurant and salsa!!! I really have to pray when I am around those!!!! I dove head first into some a while back too. YOu are not alone!!!

Cindy: WTG on the walking and the steps!!!! I feel ya on the weight issue. Just keep marching downward!!!

Now as for me I am well enough to start my exercise again, so I am going on a walk tomorrow. Also I have my food planned and most of it prepared. I am going back to induction level carbs in order to just reset my mind after eating higher carb for a couple of days.

All of your outfits sound amazing!!!
You guys have a wonderful weekend!!! It is so beautiful where I live there is NO way we are staying inside!!!
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me Phil 4:13

Mini Goal: 250 met in May
Mini Goal: 200
Mini goal #2: For my current wardrobe to be too big (26-28) May hit size 22-24!
Next Goal: size 16-18 by BDAY in March
Walk 3 days a week
LadyN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:44 AM   #191
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 224/186/???
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis
Start Date: November 2012
I'm going to a convention this weekend, and a group of friends are going to be wearing matching T-shirts so we can recognize each other. I ordered a large instead of my usual XL. It showed up yesterday, and when I put it on for the first time, it was a lovely fit! I'm hoping to see even more progress by July 4th!
biancasteeplechase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #192
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biancasteeplechase View Post
I'm going to a convention this weekend, and a group of friends are going to be wearing matching T-shirts so we can recognize each other. I ordered a large instead of my usual XL. It showed up yesterday, and when I put it on for the first time, it was a lovely fit! I'm hoping to see even more progress by July 4th!
Way to go!
Old 03-16-2013, 10:01 PM   #193
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Way to go!
Thanks!

I'm still amazed that I can have a (bunless, ketchupless) double cheeseburger for dinner ... and it's a healthy meal, not a guilty indulgence!
Old 03-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #194
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2f2f View Post
Hi all, still excited about seeing if I can fit into a size 14 by July 4
No, no can, you WILL fit into a size 14 by the 4th of July!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindym View Post
Happy Friday ~ weight is up which is kind of frustrating ~ I just look at something not low carb and gain and it takes weeks to lose. I keep having to learn all the lessons the hard way.

Yesterday, I did 12,245 steps + 1 mile walking tape. Body is very sore today, but I did the walking tape this morning. Wore grey pants, black "no sleeve" and red jacket with great chunky colorful necklace that I purchased at Ardene for $1

Today is jeans and a white, purple & grey with gold sparkles with gold sparkly head band and martini glass earrings,
I hear you on just looking at something that is high carb and gainning. I think you are not alone in learning the lessons the hard way, it is a struggle for alot of us myself included. Hang in there. You are doing great with all the walking, it is so good for us all. Way to go on the necklace purchase, what a great deal. Your outfits sound cute.

Quote:

Maggie, me too, friend, me too. Corn tortillas for me last night = a 3+ pound gain today.

Today's fashion: My hippie drippy outfit: Matching long black skirt and long sleeve mock turtle neck, long vest, city boots, crystal necklace.
Corn tortillas! Oh please don't get me started on my no, no foods! Again another cute outfit, I wished I could feel confident wearing boots. Do your boots go all the way up your leg around your calf muscles or are they at your ankle, either way they sound nice. I am 51 years old and I am not in the grave yet but sometimes I dress as if I am. I need to venture out more in my clothing but I hate drawing too much attention to myself. I am silly that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyN View Post
How are all you losers!!!! I am doing much better! So I haven't weighed myself yet, but my tape measure tells me that I have lost another inch!!! All the meds threw me for a loop, and I am not quite settled back into my normal eating pattern. So I have had some higher rung type things like some beans, melon, and even some banana!! Getting that reigned in as we speak!!!!

Maggie: Don't beat yourself up. Just get right back to eating within your plan. We ALL have those days, but they are not your way of life anymore!!! Remember "Progress not Perfection" is the goal!!!

Now as for me I am well enough to start my exercise again, so I am going on a walk tomorrow. Also I have my food planned and most of it prepared. I am going back to induction level carbs in order to just reset my mind after eating higher carb for a couple of days.
"Progress not Perfection" as well you are right. Thanks for the encouragement. Whoo Hoo on the inch gone, isn't it great that we can see it gone by how I clothes fit and not just seeing it on the scale. Good for you with getting back on Induction, the carb monster will leave you alone doing this, and way to go on getting in some walking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biancasteeplechase View Post
I can tell you are on cloud nine about this as you should be. That large top with be loose by the time you need to wear it, way to go! I am quite busty on top and would love to loose these puppies to get into a large top anyday so enjoy wearing the top for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Monday morning ladies, I tried on my 14 pants just for some fun and of course my body, butt, thighs, stomach was bulging out with them on. Hey I got them on but there is no way I can sit with them on. Oh well, I keep plugging along until they fit well so I shall go forward and keep working at it. You have a wonderful Monday!
Old 03-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #195

LadyN, how was your Saturday walk?

Bianca, congrats on the smaller T!

Magie, my boots are lace up, and no, I don't lace the top three hooks. Someday, sooomeeeday tall pull on boots will fit! I do know of several companies who make them just for us larger gals.

Today's fashion: Boot cut pants, long white button down T, black riding jacket (aka long jacket), black dress shoes, chunky black necklace.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:21 AM   #196
Major LCF Poster!

Back on the wagon .... have a meeting today and tonight and I'm still in my pj's with no clue what to wear. I guess I will have to decide in the shower or while I'm doing my 1 mile walking tape.

Magie ~ Me too "Progress not Perfection"

Thanks Susan

Bianca ~ How was the convention and on size Large

Lady ~ Glad that you are feeling better.
cindym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:56 AM   #197

Cindym, what did you decide to wear?

Today's fashion: Black, white and grey wool plaid skirt, black long sleeve t-shirt, Maryjane shoes, black pearls.

Today's menu:
Coffee w/ trimmings, 2 boiled eggs, must, mayo
Lunch: Leftover White Castle pie
Snacks: Boiled eggs, must mayo (back on induction/fat fast), pepperoni and cheese
Supper: Stir fry chicken and broc
Old 03-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #198
Major LCF Poster!

Susan ~ I decided to wear grey pants, black crinkly material sleeveless top with a black jacket, chunky colorful jewelry.

Today is also grey pants, white top, colorful jewelry with black earrings and black headband.

Hanging on for dear life. Did great with exercise yesterday (1 mile walking tape and 5,593 steps) ~ food was good 95% of the time.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:57 AM   #199

Cindy, the shirt sounds beautiful!

Today's fashion: Black slacks, green turtleneck (it's chilly again today), black pinstripe blazer, black dress shoes, penguin socks.

Yesterday's fat fast/20 carbs resulted in a 4.2 pound weight loss!!

Today's menu:

Coffee w/ trimmings, 2 boiled eggs, must, mayo
Lunch: Leftover White Castle pie
Snacks: Pepperoni and cheese
Supper: Sausage
Old 03-22-2013, 09:54 AM   #200

Happy Friday, gals!

Today's fashion: A print skirt with orange and maroon colored flowers, orange tank with gold thread woven through it, maroon velvet blazer, black ankle boots, gold necklace and small hoop earrings.

Today's menu: The same as yesterday, only take out for supper.

Happy weekend!
Old 03-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #201
Major LCF Poster!

Saturday and I'm not sure what to wear to a memorial service that I am attending.

Weight is up but I'm done beating myself up about it.

Exercise was really good yesterday, 1 mile walking tape before work and 8,417 steps. Today is an "off exercise" day

Susan
Old 03-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #202

Cindym, sorry about your loss.

Today's fashion: Grey slacks, black long sleeved T, maroon blazer, matching scarf in lieu of a necklace, black dress shoes.

Today's menu:
B: Coffee w/ trimmings, 2 boiled eggs (we dyed a bunch for Easter!)
L: Green leaf lettuce, tuna, mayo, vit b
Snack: Babybel mozz, pepperoni
Supper: Corned beef, cabbage, SF fudge recipe from this forum, strawberries
Water all day, vitamins before bed
Old 03-26-2013, 12:55 PM   #203

Hi y'all!

Today's fashion: Grey skirt, black short sleeve shirt, pink and white woven jacket, Maryjanes, pink crystal necklace.

Today's menu:
B: Coffee w/ trimmings, 2 boiled eggs w/ must and mayo (I really missed the latter yesterday!)
L: Green leaf lettuce, tuna, mayo, vit b
Snack: Pepperoni
Supper: Either smoked sausage or ground turkey. DH just loves ground turkey... <eye roll> I need to make it more palatable for him.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:23 PM   #204
Senior LCF Member

Looks like I probably won't be waiting for July to get new clothes - my largest jeans are too big to wear, even with a belt, and I just noticed some holes in a pair that are loose-but-wearable. Keeping an eye on the mail for the Lane Bryant coupons ...
Old 03-29-2013, 09:55 AM   #205

Bianca! Excellent job!!

I have some of those coupons myself.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:33 PM   #206
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Bianca! Excellent job!!

I have some of those coupons myself.
Usually when they turn up in the mailbox, I think "Didn't I just get one of these?" Of course, when you actually want something, it feels like you're waiting forever ...
Old 03-31-2013, 05:42 AM   #207

Gallery: Crazy Mimi
Stats: 280/274/130
WOE: Cindylou's LC
Start Date: 1/2012 - Restart 1/2013
Quote:
Usually when they turn up in the mailbox, I think "Didn't I just get one of these?" Of course, when you actually want something, it feels like you're waiting forever ...
I'm going to show my age here, but I am reminded of the OLD heinz ketchup commercials where people were holding the glass ketchup bottle upside down while a jingle was playing all I remember of the song is "Anticipation..."

When I am waiting for something - it takes forever as well...

Oh - I am Crazy Mimi, aka Cindylou....
Crazy Mimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:04 PM   #208
Senior LCF Member

Tried on a size 14 dress from the closet today, and ... it didn't fit. I've been wearing other size 14s from the same manufacturer, but I guess this one is a little tighter. sigh I'm disappointed, no lie. I put a note on my calendar to try it on again in a month.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #209
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Easter Monday ~ Back to induction
Enough said.

Today I am wearing shorts and bathing suit top. Should have put sunscreen on while sitting on deck. Never in April have I been outside in my bathing suit. Crazy weather ~ but I'm not complaining.

Susan

Bianca ~ Always nice to go shopping for new smaller clothes.

CindyLou ~ Nice to see you back
Old 04-03-2013, 08:34 AM   #210
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jazlyn
Stats: 290/243/160
Hi everyone,

I'm a little disappointed in myself. I thought my clothes would be getting too big by now. I have been going to the gym and today is my second session with a trainer so it shouldn't be long. I hope.
Jazlyn is offline   Reply With Quote