Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #2431
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
I was porking down some carb loaded leftovers and talking to the hubs.

My cousin posted 250 photos from christmas and it was like a train wreck, I could not look away. Man, it really makes you wonder how you could be related to some of these people.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2012, 06:07 PM   #2432

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post

My cousin posted 250 photos from Christmas and it was like a train wreck, I could not look away. Man, it really makes you wonder how you could be related to some of these people.
You know, we don't hide crazy, we put a cocktail in its hand and parade it on the front porch. Presuming it's the same with your family.

I understand 'cause I have some nuts in my family tree, and don't get me started on John's family...Uncle Pep, for example....
Old 12-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #2433

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:

My cousin posted 250 photos from christmas and it was like a train wreck, I could not look away. Man, it really makes you wonder how you could be related to some of these people.
LOL I just spit out my fake rootbeer float!
Old 12-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #2434

LOL well I am sure some cocktails were involved with this family. My cousin used to be little. She was rodeo queen a lot and blah blah blah. Well she has gotten really big and she looks horrible. She does not take care of herself, her hair is long and stringy and just WOW. I am not saying she looks bad because she is big, she looks bad because well, she just looks dirty and it kinda made my skin crawl.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #2435
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
OMG Eliza.....that candy looks so good! We don't have that brand around here that I am aware of. I swear that is so true about men moving things in the garage. I could hear him moving things around and when I went down there this evening I thought...this doesn't look any different than it did!!!!LOL

Deb...I'll email you my address.

Lony....ok, I was SO upset. I got out to our son's and I start snapping pictures. About a dozen pictures into it and after the kids posed SO cute with their cookies that you had made for them I stop to look at all the pictures. NO CARD it tells me!!!!!$%#&@!!! Needless to say the kids had ate about everything on the cookies except the bottom of the snowman! I guess I should have snapped that picture. It would have been funny. I was just mad at the time and didn't think of it. I'm just glad I had an extra card in my camera case to use!

I think I'll head towards bed soon. Eli will be here bright and early in the morning!!!
Sweet dreams everyone!
Old 12-26-2012, 08:39 PM   #2436
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks for the info on the books Eliza.
Ok....I swear I can't find that e mail where Deb was telling me her e mail and I forgot what she said it was. Melinda or Lony.......could you e mail Deb my address please......
Old 12-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #2437

Oh Sue, it is ok. When I said I wanted to see your christmas pictures I ment just in general. Your little family always looks so happy!
Old 12-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #2438
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Hello ladies. Just woke up. Woke up coughing. Blah. Sue I saw those pix on Facebook too and I meant to tell you that your son looks just like you. The pictures. You always take such great shots. Sorry about the no-card thing. How frustrating. You would think the camera would've told you, ya know?

Linda I am with you regarding all this new technology stuff. I have a very old cellphone (a dumb phone not a smartphone ) and that is it. I starting losing my grasp on what these new gadgets were when blackberries came out and I never caught up. Ipads....Ipods....tablets...books......eghads! Your LC dinner sounds yummy.

Lony 250 photos...really? Did she spend the entire day just taking pictures?

Eliza we have a chair like that at work for working under the bio-hood. (the first one that is...not that crazy ball chair). I haven't tried it lately but when I was heavier I could barely get into it and it also put too much pressure on my knees because there is where all of your weight rests. I just pull up a rolly chair to use the hood.

Melinda that was very thoughtful of Kevin to give you that See's candy. Hey! You! Get offa my cloud!

Deb I'm glad you went to the doctor and that he prescribed you some meds. Hope you get better soon. How exciting that you got snow! Wheee!

Hope KCMama's travels are going well.

Time to go clean up the kitchen and start cooking my ham dinner.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:41 AM   #2439
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning all!!!!
Mona...do you think it is the face hair that makes son and me look alike???
Eli is on his way so I don't have much time.
Have a great day everyone........hoping everyone gets to feeling better soon!!!!!
Old 12-27-2012, 05:38 AM   #2440

Good Morning Sunshines!

Time to rise and whine...hehehe

Mona, enjoy your ham!

Sue have a great day with Eli. Thank you for the pictures.

Woke up to more snow the temp is 14 but the real feel is -12. Brrrr It took some coaxing to get Fred out to tinkle this snowy, blustery morning. haha I don't blame him, I would love to be cuddled up back in bed. Someone has to get Mike to work. We don't know for sure if he is leaving for Billings so I get the honors.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:45 AM   #2441
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
For Deb...(hope this works..lol)...didn't work...lol I downloaded the picture...now I can't find it..LOL I am useless at this stuff...I guess you will never know, Deb..LOL

Last edited by CinnamonSpice; 12-27-2012 at 05:57 AM..
Old 12-27-2012, 05:56 AM   #2442
Big Yapper!!!!

I will just send it to you, Deb..
Old 12-27-2012, 06:11 AM   #2443

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
For Deb...(hope this works..lol)...didn't work...lol I downloaded the picture...now I can't find it..LOL I am useless at this stuff...I guess you will never know, Deb..LOL
Well great now I need to know what the heck it was!
Old 12-27-2012, 06:13 AM   #2444
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Well great now I need to know what the heck it was!
LOL...LOL...I don't blame you...
Old 12-27-2012, 06:13 AM   #2445
Big Yapper!!!!

She will probably post it...right Deb...she may have already seen it actually.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:31 AM   #2446

Good morning!

Mona, feel better! Garlic pills may help.

Lony, stay warm!

Cinny, looking forward to seeing THE picture.

Sue, baby Layla's arrival is getting closer and closer. I was going to ask you....In the pictures on Fb, I recognized your DIL, then Eli's mom, but who was the third young lady, the one with long dark hair?

OK, no more carby junk food for me. No more pie, no more mac n cheese, no more cookies, no more candy bars......I felt so icky and nauseous yesterday from my carb binge, I was disgusted with myself.

Staying on plan is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Miles walked since July 2013 - over 1,160 .....and over 2,500,000 steps

Last edited by Eliza_Jazz; 12-27-2012 at 06:33 AM..
Old 12-27-2012, 06:39 AM   #2447
Big Yapper!!!!

LOL...Eliza...sorry...I am useless with posting pictures...

I know how you feel...I ate a whole package of Peppermint Bark from Harry and David's...I knew I shouldn't even buy it...but, here is the story...got a gift from by DIL...for Mother's Day..from H&D's...apples were all bruised..almond butter in there too..I called them..they sent a whole new order...ate all the almond butter in about a day..LOL..MONTHS later..I get a call..almond butter recalled..(well, I was still alive..so, that was good)...they said they were sending a $50 gift certificate...which they did...and sent a $20 one to my DIL...(that's daughter in law, Melinda..)...so, now I have a $50 gift certificate...and of course, I am going to get apples..lol...there is a Harry and David's store near me...so, we went there...hence...Peppermint Bark..with white and dark chocolate...my nemises...(not sure that is spelled right)...glad it is gone actually...LOL Felt like crap the next day...for almost two days really...and that's my story...

Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.

Last edited by CinnamonSpice; 12-27-2012 at 06:41 AM..
Old 12-27-2012, 07:01 AM   #2448

Ooooooh, white and dark chocolate peppermint bark... Who can resist?!! Glad you're still alive after eating that almond butter. OMG! The adventures with Harry and David!
Old 12-27-2012, 07:07 AM   #2449
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Ooooooh, white and dark chocolate peppermint bark... Who can resist?!! Glad you're still alive after eating that almond butter. OMG! The adventures with Harry and David!
Well, obviously not me.....and the white chocolate was really thick on top...and we were watching a movie...and I kept eating it...at one point DBF...(that's darling boyfriend, Melinda.....said...want me to put that away...I said..what good would that do...

(and I only wanted them to replace the apples..but, they sent another almond butter too..lol)...they were obviously trying to bump me off I guess.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:31 AM   #2450

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
LOL...Eliza...sorry...I am useless with posting pictures...

I know how you feel...I ate a whole package of Peppermint Bark from Harry and David's...I knew I shouldn't even buy it...but, here is the story...got a gift from by DIL...for Mother's Day..from H&D's...apples were all bruised..almond butter in there too..I called them..they sent a whole new order...ate all the almond butter in about a day..LOL..MONTHS later..I get a call..almond butter recalled..(well, I was still alive..so, that was good)...they said they were sending a $50 gift certificate...which they did...and sent a $20 one to my DIL...(that's daughter in law, Melinda..)...so, now I have a $50 gift certificate...and of course, I am going to get apples..lol...there is a Harry and David's store near me...so, we went there...hence...Peppermint Bark..with white and dark chocolate...my nemises...(not sure that is spelled right)...glad it is gone actually...LOL Felt like crap the next day...for almost two days really...and that's my story...
LOLOL Lynn.. I was never any good at computer lingo...you see I put hubs and sonny boy...sometimes I look at those abbreviations people use and go what does that mean?? LOL!!!! I am so excited that your closer to Vegas!!!!! Harry and David is the best!!! Hubs loves those blueberry balls....I bought an apple pie at the bakery for Christmas no one ate it, wasn't even opened.. so I took it box and all and shoved it into the freezer...today I think I am going on tons of liquid....
Old 12-27-2012, 07:32 AM   #2451

I am becoming so addicted to white chocolate.. my mind is always thinking about how to create something with it.. boy what a big fatty I am.. I should be more creative with veggies instead..
Old 12-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #2452

Good Ms Monakins... enjoy your ham dinner...wished I could knock on your door!!!! I have taken 2 steps back with this flu or whatever it is called.. wow.. we are all from different parts of the country and some of us got hit hard with this... but I am hoping and praying it's that 2 steps back before you get better kind of thing..

Opps be right back.. hub's isnt' up yet and he will blame me
Old 12-27-2012, 07:37 AM   #2453
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Eliza......that would be my oldest daughter with the long dark hair.

This is a trying morning. First hubs went downstairs and we have water coming up from the main drain which tells me it is clogged from tree roots. We have to have this done every 2-3 yrs. The sad part is we just had them out here a few days ago. They snaked the line from the washing machine to the main line but hubs thinking he was going to save a dime didn't think it was necessary to have them go ahead and clean the main drain. Well......I guess he will be spending that extra dime now! Second....DD just came in and said the hot water handle to the tub wouldn't work. I got it to working for the moment.

I do have to say that 3 adults in the same house for more than 3 days should not be allowed. My moto has always been: Company after 3 days starts to smell like rotten fish.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:38 AM   #2454

Elizakins.. I am not making any excuses, really I am not.. but it is the Christmas holidays.. they come and go so fast....we have to enjoy it....there was no lights up around here like their usually is....at least we could enjoy some chocolate and mac and cheese for a couple of days...tomorrow I am going to go to Lowes to pay the bill and see what they have on sale with regards to the lights...if I can gather up enough will to do it..
Old 12-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #2455

OMG Sue...why does ship always hit the fan...
Old 12-27-2012, 07:40 AM   #2456

My son's stomach has been hurting him for 2 days.. He can't go to the bathroom, any suggestions????
Old 12-27-2012, 07:40 AM   #2457

Good Morning MS Lonykins...wish I cold cuddle in your cool weather with a nice huge cup of hot chocolate with extra whipped cream...
Old 12-27-2012, 07:42 AM   #2458

Boy I can't even imagine what -12 feels like..
Old 12-27-2012, 07:43 AM   #2459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Eliza......that would be my oldest daughter with the long dark hair.

This is a trying morning. First hubs went downstairs and we have water coming up from the main drain which tells me it is clogged from tree roots. We have to have this done every 2-3 yrs. The sad part is we just had them out here a few days ago. They snaked the line from the washing machine to the main line but hubs thinking he was going to save a dime didn't think it was necessary to have them go ahead and clean the main drain. Well......I guess he will be spending that extra dime now! Second....DD just came in and said the hot water handle to the tub wouldn't work. I got it to working for the moment.

I do have to say that 3 adults in the same house for more than 3 days should not be allowed. My moto has always been: Company after 3 days starts to smell like rotten fish.
I wholeheartedly agree!

Thanks for letting me know who that young lady is. She is beautiful.... beautiful features, beautiful long wavy hair! I somehow never figured out you have 3 kids, not two ....I know about Eli's mom and your DS, but somehow I missed her.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:45 AM   #2460

I guess I am going to tell my son to drink a ton of water.. I don't know if I want to get him a laxative....most of the stuff I have pulled up said first try drinking water....
Closed Thread