Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Century Club
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 10:09 PM   #1381
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Mona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Creswell, OR
Posts: 4,189
Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Chewie you asked if you had missed something when I commented on Lony's decorations. Deb started a thread on the playground for Christmas furbabies pictures: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/be...furbabies.html

Melinda hello right back atcha! I'm guessing you are sound asleep right now. You cooked a lot of stuff today I'll bet you are tired. All your food sounds so good. My roast turned out a little overdone but nothing gravy can't fix. I think I need to buy a new digital thermometer. I set it for medium and it came out with no pink at all. I also made mashed taters, gravy, and oven baked green beans.

Well I have a dentist appointment today at 8:30 and I get off at 7:00 so I've got some more time to kill. And tomorrow I have a podiatrist appt. at 9:30. I brought a book with me this morning. I am done Christmas shopping so I don't have much else to occupy my time.

KCMama that fruit tart looks awesome! How nice of your neighbors. Your meatball meal sounds great! I can't put horseradish in my recipes though, it gives DH heartburn.

Lony sorry you are feeling under the weather. You know this cold I have keeps trying to rear it's ugly head back up and it's taking forever to go away. I'll bet we have the same bug. DH is miserable. I'm going to buy him some sinus medication today on my way home. He says his sinuses aren't clogged but they ache really bad. I'm not sure sinus meds will help though? Of course you will be posting pix of your gingerbread house? I've never made one. I'll bet it would be fun putting all that candy on.

Sue big ol' hugs for you. Sorry it was tough dealing with your mama's email. I really can't believe that church would protest the funeral of little kids. They really must all be insane. That's all I can think of. Yea I had to stop reading articles and stuff about it. Just keep crying every time I do. Sue that's not the real santa on the front of that car. He's too skinny!

Eliza sorry this has really hit you hard.

Linda great job on avoiding those donuts! How do you like your ninja blender?

Lucky you know what? I've never tasted pecan pie. Good job on not having any. I have been sampling some of my treats but not pigging out on them.

I hope I have an easy night tonight. My hips are killing me. I think I'm going to have to make yet another doctor's appointment. My hips have been getting really bad the past couple of months and I can't even lay on my side in bed anymore. Sometimes when I'm walking they feel like they are "catching" and super painful. I'm guessing arthritis? I am not sure what can be done but I'd like to get it checked out. I need to be able to walk a lot for my job.

Have a super great Monday everyone.
Mona is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2012, 01:54 AM   #1382
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Oksue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,378
Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
It's 3:53 and her I am....wide awake!
I think I'll go make some Jalp. jelly!!!!
Oksue is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:24 AM   #1383
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
Chewie you asked if you had missed something when I commented on Lony's decorations. Deb started a thread on the playground for Christmas furbabies pictures: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/be...furbabies.html

Melinda hello right back atcha! I'm guessing you are sound asleep right now. You cooked a lot of stuff today I'll bet you are tired. All your food sounds so good. My roast turned out a little overdone but nothing gravy can't fix. I think I need to buy a new digital thermometer. I set it for medium and it came out with no pink at all. I also made mashed taters, gravy, and oven baked green beans.

Well I have a dentist appointment today at 8:30 and I get off at 7:00 so I've got some more time to kill. And tomorrow I have a podiatrist appt. at 9:30. I brought a book with me this morning. I am done Christmas shopping so I don't have much else to occupy my time.

KCMama that fruit tart looks awesome! How nice of your neighbors. Your meatball meal sounds great! I can't put horseradish in my recipes though, it gives DH heartburn.

Lony sorry you are feeling under the weather. You know this cold I have keeps trying to rear it's ugly head back up and it's taking forever to go away. I'll bet we have the same bug. DH is miserable. I'm going to buy him some sinus medication today on my way home. He says his sinuses aren't clogged but they ache really bad. I'm not sure sinus meds will help though? Of course you will be posting pix of your gingerbread house? I've never made one. I'll bet it would be fun putting all that candy on.

Sue big ol' hugs for you. Sorry it was tough dealing with your mama's email. I really can't believe that church would protest the funeral of little kids. They really must all be insane. That's all I can think of. Yea I had to stop reading articles and stuff about it. Just keep crying every time I do. Sue that's not the real santa on the front of that car. He's too skinny!

Eliza sorry this has really hit you hard.

Linda great job on avoiding those donuts! How do you like your ninja blender?

Lucky you know what? I've never tasted pecan pie. Good job on not having any. I have been sampling some of my treats but not pigging out on them.

I hope I have an easy night tonight. My hips are killing me. I think I'm going to have to make yet another doctor's appointment. My hips have been getting really bad the past couple of months and I can't even lay on my side in bed anymore. Sometimes when I'm walking they feel like they are "catching" and super painful. I'm guessing arthritis? I am not sure what can be done but I'd like to get it checked out. I need to be able to walk a lot for my job.
Have a super great Monday everyone.
Good Morning Miss Mona....

Your hip sounds exactly like mine did when I had bursitits. It is horrible. You had better go get it checked out!

Sounds like you have a super busy week planned. You can come help me put the candy on the houses. LOL
Lony is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:26 AM   #1384
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
It's 3:53 and her I am....wide awake!
I think I'll go make some Jalp. jelly!!!!
Oh No Sue! You caught my super early morning bug from last month. I hope it goes away soon. Nothing like wakeing up at O dark thirty rip roaring and ready to go.

The only reason I am up so early today is Mike has to leave at 6 to go to work.
Lony is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:32 AM   #1385
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Oksue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,378
Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Rise and Shine all!!!!!!!!!!
Here is what you can get done when you get up at a crazy hour!!!!
Mona.....hugs I hope you feel better soon. Do as Lony said....go see about it.
Morning Miss Lony Claus!!
Oksue is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:59 AM   #1386
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
kcmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 4,236
Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Good Morning! I initially awoke at 4:20 because my ear was killing me, and decided to try to go back to sleep. I did succeed.I woke up again at 6:00. Got up, dressed, made coffee and lunch for youngest. Don't have to make it for ds as today he is out before noon since they are in finals. I had a low grade frontal headache yesterday, Sat, and this morning.Hoping that I am not coming down with anything. Think that I will go ahead and pick up my last two gift cards and get all the things mailed to my sister so they will be there if we don't make it. I don't know if I am coming down with a flu bug or not. Hoping maybe I am just a bit dehydrated.

Yes, Mona, that fruit tarte is delish. It is like a shortbread crust, a vanilla cream, then all the fruit on top with a glaze. Such a fun gift to receive. Totally unexpected, beautiful, and delicious to boot! Now, I need to do something for them. I was thinking of going to a local florist and ordering a Christmas arrangement but dh thinks that I should go get a gift for the 2 year old, but then what about the rest of the family? They have a son who is a Junior like my son and the parents. Any ideas, ladies, on what I can do to reciprocate?
__________________
kcmama is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:00 AM   #1387
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
kcmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 4,236
Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Sue, oh my! You did all of that this morning?! In a couple of hours?! How is that possible? I don't can. Never learned how but I bought a canner set on clearance this fall. Hope to take some classes.
kcmama is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:08 AM   #1388
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Sue! I want that gingerbread man. I am going to have to make one. & I love the new picture!!!

Kcmama, I am glad you got to go back to sleep. That is where I want to go.
Lony is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:35 AM   #1389
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Mona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Creswell, OR
Posts: 4,189
Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Morning everyone!

Ooooh bursitis I didn't think about that possibility. Yep it's now Monday so I can call and make an appointment. How did they treat it, if I might inquire?

KCMama I'm sorry you are feeling poorly. Gosh this sickness seems to just be traveling around. Feel better soon. Food gifts are always something that the whole family can enjoy.

Sue I'm impressed with your jelly! Looks so festive. Good job!

I get to leave work in 90 minutes! ....and then sit in my car reading until 8:30. LOL. And THEN (don't look Melinda)....go to the dentist.
Mona is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:48 AM   #1390
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
kcmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 4,236
Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
Morning everyone!

Ooooh bursitis I didn't think about that possibility. Yep it's now Monday so I can call and make an appointment. How did they treat it, if I might inquire?

KCMama I'm sorry you are feeling poorly. Gosh this sickness seems to just be traveling around. Feel better soon. Food gifts are always something that the whole family can enjoy.

Sue I'm impressed with your jelly! Looks so festive. Good job!

I get to leave work in 90 minutes! ....and then sit in my car reading until 8:30. LOL. And THEN (don't look Melinda)....go to the dentist.
Mona, good for you going to get checked out sooner rather than later. Hope Deb gets to find out what is going on with her. I wish she could see an ENT in Knoxville when Ken goes in. Do it all in one trip. Hope you don't fall asleep in your car and miss your appointment. Better be an exciting book!!!
kcmama is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:56 AM   #1391
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
kcmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 4,236
Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Well, last night youngest got into the car with her friend after Religion class. They were both happy and told me that they only missed 14 on their Religion test. I was like,14?! They were like, no big deal we still passed we got an 81. Then my daughter proceeds to tell me that she got the number of commandments wrong. I was like, you are kidding me! The Ten Commandments and you got the number wrong?! She said that she wrote down 11. She told me that they had to write out the actual commandments not just say how many there were. She knew that there were 10 she said but couldn't remember if one of them was one of the commandments so she wrote an extra one just to be safe.! Obviously I should be working with her more though she doesn't like me to. In all honesty, I remember having to recite the 10 Commandments but now I do not believe I could do it. I should go back and do them too!
kcmama is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:07 AM   #1392
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Good Morning and up and at em....

Trying to walk and lose 100 pounds by Thurs...Anyway...It's Monday... Hope it's a great day...
crazyone is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:09 AM   #1393
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Rise and Shine all!!!!!!!!!!
Here is what you can get done when you get up at a crazy hour!!!!
Mona.....hugs I hope you feel better soon. Do as Lony said....go see about it.
Morning Miss Lony Claus!!
OMG does anyone see how cute Eli is...! Is it me or does it look like a jar is going to fall off the table...
crazyone is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:15 AM   #1394
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Mona, KCmama, hope you feel better soon...

I don't know I didn't put the effort in this dinner like I usually do.. so thus it turned out that way.. but that recipe Chewie posted was delicious....and I don't know... maybe because my kid really broke up with Sabrina.. and he was trying to be brave and say oh I told her we could still be friends.. apparently her mother punched her.. etc etc...but I could tell it was hurting him too...good thing I bought Rocky road with actual marshmallows...

I am really down in the dumpish this morning, so I have to really shake it off...TOM came in, 3 spots only and I am afraid he is going to come fully in town Thurs Fri and Sat....my luck...

Oh and then I told them both last night make sure you put the cookies and brownies I made up high, so the dogs don't get to it.. anyway come out this morning.. the grapes were out of the fridge, sitting on the table in the living room, my husband told me that grapes were poisonous for dogs..... there was sunflower seed shells sitting on a big paper towel in the kitchen.. Grape tree things all over the floor.. whatever that's called you pull the grapes off of...what a mess...they left it more messier than it is and I don't even know how that was possible....

Ok onto walking more.. I have 10 minutes in already...

Last edited by crazyone; 12-17-2012 at 06:17 AM..
crazyone is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:07 AM   #1395
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Mona it is mostly rest and medication to reduce the inflamation. AKA steroids, mucle relaxers and I got some percocet too.

Melindapoo, good luck on that 100 pounds by thursday! I will be rooting for you.

I just got all of Mikes shopping done in one fatal swoop. Only one item won't be here in time. Oh well. I will wrap up a picture. LOL
Lony is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:19 AM   #1396
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Oksue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,378
Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Well, last night youngest got into the car with her friend after Religion class. They were both happy and told me that they only missed 14 on their Religion test. I was like,14?! They were like, no big deal we still passed we got an 81. Then my daughter proceeds to tell me that she got the number of commandments wrong. I was like, you are kidding me! The Ten Commandments and you got the number wrong?! She said that she wrote down 11. She told me that they had to write out the actual commandments not just say how many there were. She knew that there were 10 she said but couldn't remember if one of them was one of the commandments so she wrote an extra one just to be safe.! Obviously I should be working with her more though she doesn't like me to. In all honesty, I remember having to recite the 10 Commandments but now I do not believe I could do it. I should go back and do them too!

Well I guess it never hurts to add one extra commandment to follow!!
Get an extra little credit in with God!!
The jelly was actually easy to make. It's just peppers, sugar, vinegar, and pectin along with a little food coloring.

Melinda....I think it is the shadow that makes it looks as if it is close to the edge. I am making cookies at the moment. I goofed because my flour was in the freezer and I used it cold!! The cookies are a little flat!
Hubs is at the store getting me some seasoning salt for the chex mix. I always forget something!!!!
Oksue is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:22 AM   #1397
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Oksue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,378
Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Melinda....let me know the diet you followed if you get the 100 lbs. off by Thursday!
I could use a good diet like that!! YOU are too funny!! Funny is good. We all need to laugh a little right now I am thinking!
Oksue is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:38 AM   #1398
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Melinda....let me know the diet you followed if you get the 100 lbs. off by Thursday!
I could use a good diet like that!! YOU are too funny!! Funny is good. We all need to laugh a little right now I am thinking!
I get a BIG laugh every morning when I look in the mirror so that helps!
Lony is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:38 AM   #1399
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,774
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Happy Monday. Bleck. Not.

Plus I have a dentist appt at 1 pm. Not my favorite place to go that's for sure.
chewiegand is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:43 AM   #1400
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Cheer up Chewie! Things will get better.
Lony is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:47 AM   #1401
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Sue...Those jars are so pretty.. I am serious.. I am so NOT artsy and crafty....wish I was....You know everything look so pretty in those jars. there used to be a restaurant here who sold iced tea in those jars.. they came to the table like that with a straw..
crazyone is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:48 AM   #1402
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Chewie we are in the same Bleck boat...rowing on the sea of Bleck!! Good luck at the dentist.. I had enough of that for my life time a these past couple of weeks...
crazyone is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:51 AM   #1403
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
kcmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 4,236
Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Back from taking dh to work. On the way home I decided to head to CVS and pick up a Visa gift card for my nephew (to go towards a pair of Oakleys) and a Visa gift card for my dad (to go towards an Ipad--my sis and my mom are also doing gift cards so he can pool them for the Ipad. We are counting on the basic model but if he wants to chip in the extra cash to get himself the highest model, well he can do that too). I also picked up Christmas cards for the family members and need to write notes.

I came home because my tummy was acting up.Sure hope it is not a sign of things to come! I am heading out now to Kohl's and Target. I shall return and hopefully the med I took will kick in soon.

Chewie, good luck with the dentist!

Mona, good luck with the doc and the dentist!

Deb, good luck with the dentist. Gosh I feel badly that I don't have a dentist apt today.

Eliza, hope today goes smoothly and the kids aren't stressed out from what happened Fri either. We did as the psychologists advised and kept the news off when the kids were around; however, apparently it was all over instagram and other social media so they saw and read things anyway.
kcmama is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:51 AM   #1404
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Chewie we are in the same Bleck boat...rowing on the sea of Bleck!! Good luck at the dentist.. I had enough of that for my life time a these past couple of weeks...
Well you need to cheer up too then.
Lony is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:53 AM   #1405
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
kcmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 4,236
Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Hey, Lony, I think I know what is giving everyone the blues and blechy feelings. You haven't sprinkled any special holiday glitter yet!
kcmama is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:57 AM   #1406
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
MY GOD I forgot I had to pay for those A/P tests in March grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when does this stop!!

So TEEN DRAMA!!!!

So my son's friend Daniel.. decided he was going to be with their other friend's sister who is a sophomore, as I told you guys...Sonny boy and I discussed this.. I said this isn't going to end well cause bottom line is blood is thicker than water.. especially at this age...if they were older, on their own, that's one thing.. anyway...So last night a group of boys was supposed to go out for dinner or was it yogurt... LOL don't remember, some of the drumline kids from last year are back here on Christmas break from college...Sonny boy considers it and says you know I am not feeling it.. I just broke up with Sabrina, after a two year relationship, he said though I wanted to be around friends.. I would rather spend a quiet night here with parents and football...ok so the rest of the boys go out....so all that was left eventually was Daniel and this kid, I call him Howard Stern, because he is tall and lanky and has that hair.. but I totally forgot his name...jeese, oh oh oh oh Kyle.. that's it.. so it was just Daniel and Kyle...and Kyle is friend's with Matthew's family.. anyway bottom line, is that Kyle calls Matthew's sister, the one Daniel is going out with.. on speaker phone, doesn't know Daniel is there.. and they start talking about Daniel....OMG LOL!! it's not funny, but he took the drum captain job away from my son.. so, but it wasn't really nice and I told my son this would happen.. but she is nothing but an attention seeker and anyway she said to kyle she can't stand Daniel, he is cheesy.. why did she ever decide to get involve.. etc etc etc...My son said though he doesn't really like Daniel too much anymore.. that he is still a friend that he has known for 7 years.. and my son felt so bad for him...I told my son that this would happen and now this Daniel may have harmed his friendship with Matthew...

Aww the teen drama....

You guys have this drama from your kids???? or is it just me..
crazyone is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:57 AM   #1407
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Did I miss Deb going to the dentist too??? well good luck Deb..
crazyone is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:58 AM   #1408
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Ask and you shall receive

Lony is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 08:00 AM   #1409
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Kcmama feel better....

Lonykins.. I am trying...I am trying to get the minimum amount of walking in. and my son is coming home early today...Finals week..and I haven't even started to pack. cause I am not excited. and have nothing to wear...that fits..

But I better get back to my walking..8 minutes to my minimum 30 but I gotta do more...
crazyone is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 08:00 AM   #1410
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Lony is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:29 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.