Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 02:50 PM   #1351
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Chewie you are right that was beautiful.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2012, 02:51 PM   #1352

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Mona.. when I weighed 409 pounds I could barely get by without having to sit down..so I completely understand...not that its a picnic now for me...but anyway the Teen Drama in my house is that my son broke up with his girly friend...she wants to talk to him today after their concert. I said Please tell her I am cooking all day and I don't need to be running on her schedule, if that makes sense. I mean I don't want to put my Kraft Mayo and Parm cheese, chicken in the oven, then have to shut it off, to leave to get you...this will be the 4th time trying to break up with her..
Aww Melinda, fingers crossed this time it works.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #1353

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Lynn.. Sorry I meant Ted.. that movie was was like a bowl of mashed potatoes to me.. cause that was my mother's accent.. we saw it in Vegas..it was actually a nice thing to do while there...the ticket were 7.50 each.. and at my local movies they are 11.00 dollars each.. when did movies get so darn expensive...
Old 12-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #1354

Chewie that is beautiful.. we were watching the NFL preshow this morning and even the big football players were emotional over this horrible tragedy...
Old 12-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #1355

Lonykins.. me too fingers crossed... she is so insecure...it's not even funny anymore....
Old 12-16-2012, 02:54 PM   #1356

well back to cooking...!!!
Old 12-16-2012, 02:58 PM   #1357

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Going to say good night as the parents should be here soon and I get real tired.

Dh is making me a caramel machioatto----out of my decaf mocha protein powder.
Old 12-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #1358
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Good evening.............lol - sounds like Alfred Hitchcock.

I won, I won............I didn't have a KK donut......yah for me. Sure glad ds doesn't get them that often.

Question ladies???? What do you use to clean your wood floors? Besides getting down on your knees with a scrub brush. This gal doesn't get on her knees. Something simple? I know it's a chore, so simple is my kind of cleaning tool. Just curious............

Melinda - your bd present sounds so nice.............off for a few days to Vegas. Even having to put up with sil and her dh.........it's worth it - to just let loose for a bit. Go and enjoy yourselves.........What a nice bd present from dh - good for him. He gets a brownie point.

Mona - you are a busy gal...........you know I haven't fixed a roast in so long.......sounds soooo good. I did get a couple $5 pork tenderloin things at Safeway Friday, hope they are good.

KC - wow - that was some spread your dh's office party had for all employees. Isn't it nice to really enjoy yourself - especially when you are really dreading going to something? Glad you had a good time.

Deb - calling the dirty dentist tomorrow? Any relief today? You must not be sleeping very well either.

Melinda - hey - you didn't give out a menu for Sunday dinner. I love your menus and your - what do you call them - mish mosh?? dishes? They always sound good to me.

Chewie How much discomfort are you still having? You really have done really well the way it sounds. Bet you're excited to see what the scale says on Thursday. Good luck.

Lony has been very quiet today.............still baking? still decorating? Did you ever decorate your camper?

I've done pretty good today - even made dh a crustless pumpkin pie..........pretty darn good too. Also - made my first smoothie/protein thingy. Got my new little Ninja yesterday. Good grief - so many pieces...........but - hey for my first try it was pretty darn good. Tried p/a,mango, oranges, protein powder, yogurt, ice. Need to find other simple recipes to try.

Oh boy,,,,,,,,,,ds just came home from work........not feeling good.........ugh -

Lindas
Old 12-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #1359
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Hi everyone...its been a busy day.
I just wanted to drop in to say hi.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #1360
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
I made a pecan pie cake for my boss. Sure would have liked to have a taste.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:19 PM   #1361

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Hi girls, it's been a somber couple of days for me, so I haven't posted much. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:22 PM   #1362

Big Hugs Elizakins...
Old 12-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #1363
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
You can make any kind of fuge with this.

Try adding marshmallows and toasted almonds with milk chcolate.

Chop up some snickers bars with milk choclate

Do a single batch of milk chocolate and pour into 7x11 pan. Make a second batch with peanut butter chips. Add chopped peanuts and spread on top of milk chocolate layer.

Make a double batch of white chocolate. Pour half into pan. Tint remaining half orange and add orange flavor. Swirl into the white for cream cicle fudge

Make with white chips, add 1 tsp of almond flavoring and cranberries and almonds.

Add mint flavor to milk chocolate.

Whatever you can think of.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I didn't think you were on today so that is why I asked if anyone had it. Figured Melinda did! Sent some with youngest to Confirmation class tonight as she was supposed to bring something sweet. It was set up enough to cut but too soft in my opinion. Tastes good though! Ummm, not that I would know or anything......
Old 12-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #1364

Linda.. I can't get my mind and body to make this dinner I swear to you.. I have pieces done of this and that but not the complete dish and it's 4:23.. OMG...so I decided to boil up my green beans and toss with butter when done.. and I gave my hubs some peas with butter for dinner last night for his job and he brought it back, so I am going to heat those up and not make Brussels sprouts or stir fry.. I just don't feel like it...

I making Chicken breasts.. I took mayo and parm cheese and mixed it together, slathered it on top of the breasts.. after I salt and peppered them..then I sprinkled bread crumbs.. that is cooking now..

I made a little bit of meatballs with mushroom gravy, that is done..

I made chicken, I deboned it, mixed with cream of chicken soup and then I mixed with wheat pasta shell macaroni and put it in a baking dish. which I will top with cheese and bake...

I made a very small chuck roast.. in the pressure cooker.. flaked it up and added barbecue sauce.. I bought little mini Hawaiian rolls.. and So now I am going to make mini sandwiches...

I am going to make the recipe Chewie posted yesterday cause I had all the ingredients and I thought it would be good for hubs to heat back at work.. nothing is done with that...So I gotta at 5pm.. shred onion and potatoes.. and get it ready to put in the oven after the chicken...

I am making this what WW recipe called bubble pizza.. which is sauce with meat and you cut up canned biscuits and mix it all up pour into a baking dish...this all I have done.. and now I am going to add cheese and pepperoni on top....then bake that..

However I did make boxed brownie and cookies!!!

I am so behind.. and decided not to make stir fry veggies tonight...

Thats what's on the agenda, I know nothing great.. but for some reason, today I feel fat and ugly and bleck.. and I have eaten like a lawn mower the past 2 days..

Last edited by crazyone; 12-16-2012 at 04:32 PM..
Old 12-16-2012, 04:31 PM   #1365
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
I made a pecan pie cake for my boss. Sure would have liked to have a taste.
Yay!Kudos for not tasting! and to Linda too for staying away from the KK in the house.You gals are winners today.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #1366
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Linda.. I can't get my mind and body to make this dinner I swear to you.. I have pieces done of this and that but not the complete dish and it's 4:23.. OMG...so I decided to boil up my green beans and toss with butter when done.. and I gave my hubs some peas with butter for dinner last night for his job and he brought it back, so I am going to heat those up and not make Brussels sprouts or stir fry.. I just don't feel like it...

I making Chicken breasts.. I took mayo and parm cheese and mixed it together, slathered it on top of the breasts.. after I salt and peppered them..then I sprinkled bread crumbs.. that is cooking now..

I made chicken, I deboned it, mixed with cream of chicken soup and then I mixed with wheat pasta shell macaroni and put it in a baking dish. which I will top with cheese and bake...

I made a very small chuck roast.. in the pressure cooker.. flaked it up and added barbecue sauce.. I bought little mini Hawaiian rolls.. and So now I am going to make mini sandwiches...

I am going to make the recipe Chewie posted yesterday cause I had all the ingredients and I thought it would be good for hubs to heat back at work.. nothing is done with that...So I gotta at 5pm.. shred onion and potatoes.. and get it ready to put in the oven after the chicken...

I am making this what WW recipe called bubble pizza.. which is sauce with meat and you cut up canned biscuits and mix it all up pour into a baking dish...this all I have done.. and now I am going to add cheese and pepperoni on top....then bake that..

Thats what's on the agenda, I know nothing great.. but for some reason, today I feel fat and ugly and bleck.. and I have eaten like a lawn mower the past 2 days..
Wow, Melinda it all sounds really yummy. I did meatballs tonight with a can of whole berry cranberry sauce, a bottle of chili sauce and a tsp of horseradish. Served it up over rice for the family along with some veggies. It was good. I could have actually put in more horseradish as it wasn't spicy at all. Youngest watched me put everything in the crockpot. She was shocked when she saw me put the cranberry sauce in but told me tonight that the meatballs were very good with the cranberry sauce.

I had to run her to Target and then to an outside mall we have. She has to buy gifts for 3 people and only knew what to get one of them. We managed to get two of the 3 girls taken care of and I also was able to pick up a gift card to Aeropostale for my nephew. So, although I still haven't started knitting the cowl I was planning to start today I have gotten some things accomplished.

Last edited by kcmama; 12-16-2012 at 04:39 PM..
Old 12-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #1367
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lony,

I sent you an email with a photo of something a neighbor whom I just wave to mostly brought over to us as a holiday gift. Would you post it for me?
Old 12-16-2012, 06:13 PM   #1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Lony,

I sent you an email with a photo of something a neighbor whom I just wave to mostly brought over to us as a holiday gift. Would you post it for me?
Kcmama those meatballs sounds delicious....problem is my hubs hates cranberry sauce.,,..but I may have to try that..
Old 12-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #1369

Oh wait I think I tried that recipe using grape jelly and chili sauce...hubs loved that....why not cranberry sauce..
Old 12-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #1370

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Big Hugs Elizakins...
Thank you, friend Cannot get these poor babies out of my mind. Hope and pray they weren't too scared or suffer.

I'm gonna say good night and peaceful dreams to everyone.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:35 PM   #1371

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Thank you, friend Cannot get these poor babies out of my mind. Hope and pray they weren't too scared or suffer.

I'm gonna say good night and peaceful dreams to everyone.
I kow what you mean Elizakins. Been thinking about it all day....just watched the memorial services... C
Old 12-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #1372

Quote:
Lony,

Old 12-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #1373

Quote:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I didn't think you were on today so that is why I asked if anyone had it. Figured Melinda did! Sent some with youngest to Confirmation class tonight as she was supposed to bring something sweet. It was set up enough to cut but too soft in my opinion. Tastes good though! Ummm, not that I would know or anything......
It is best if you let it set overnight, but it will still be yummy.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:46 PM   #1374

Quote:

Great googlie mooglie!
Old 12-16-2012, 06:49 PM   #1375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Hi girls, it's been a somber couple of days for me, so I haven't posted much. Hope everyone is having a good day.
I'm sorry. How was the movie?
Old 12-16-2012, 06:49 PM   #1376

Sorry I have not been on much today. Feeling kinda blecky. I think my cold is coming back. I may have to beak down and go to the doc.

I have all the stuff to make my gingerbread houses now and the patterns are cut. Mike has to go to Billings tomorrow and they will be staying overnight. That will give me a chance to get the stuff baked and put together. I think it will be fun, I have not made a gingerbread house in years. I forgot how much candy it takes

Today we went to town early and then came home and I made breakfast. LOL Then I took a nap for a few hours and tonight we have just been lazy watching movies. We watched Madasgar 3 and OMG how cute was that?!?!

Hugs and glitter for everyone!
Old 12-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #1377

Today was nice. Ds loved his cake. Dh found a giant fudge cake at Sam's. Wow---it looked pretty impressive. I had to use my finger to wipe the knife and I wiped it on a napkin----didn't even lick the icing.

My hot protein caramel drink was awesome but it may have been a bit much for my tummy. It was the first time I've had milk and I got some rumblings from it. Hopefully won't get anymore repurcussions.

Sweet dreams.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:57 PM   #1378
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
kcmama...that fruit looks yummy!! Such a pretty picture!!

Eliza... The best thing to remember now is that they are
safe in the arms of God. If you are glued to the tv watching 24/7 I would suggest you quit. It will only depress you. Just remember the worse is over for them because they are forever safe now. We just need to pray and hold the families up now.
I see the S-O-B's (sorry old boys) from Kansas are going to be there to
protest at the memorial for the children. How can they do that? I know
the group of cycle riders will help keep them away. They always do that
here when they come down to protest at a funeral.

I've been in the kitchen making Ho Ho Popcorn today and wrapping gifts.
Tomorrow is Jalapeno Jelly making day!!

Today I deleted my mama's e mail out. That was tough.

Sweet dream all.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:52 PM   #1379

Chewie ...thank you so so so much for that recipe.....it was so good! I used Provolone and I grated the onion....and I almost ate the whole thing....that will definitely goingo my rotation...so good and tasty

Sue...that's terrible, is that, that Westboro church?.,..I am know closing your mom's account must have been tough..

My Lonykins feel better! Sleep is good for you

Kcmama my hubs would live that...

It's only 7:50 here and I am sleepy...

I wanted to say hello to Mona

Last edited by crazyone; 12-16-2012 at 07:53 PM..
Old 12-16-2012, 09:35 PM   #1380
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
I have been having chicken broth every evening and it helps a lot.

How long did you have to stay on shakes after surgery?
It was a year ago so hard to remember exactly....but I think I was on shakes/liquids for 2 weeks. Then I progressed to mushy/pureed food. Things like cottage cheese, cream of wheat, refried beans.
Closed Thread