Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #571
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Sue, that is beautiful. It made me tear up.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #572

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Mona, what a cheerful and clean home you have! So cozy and Christmasy, the hearth DVD really adds to the ambiance.

Deb, your pictures are beautiful. Enjoy yourselves at the parade.

Lony, love the cookies, very professionally decorated, and the luster....my, oh my, makes them almost iridescent!

Chews and Lucky, we have the Ronco rotisserie, too, and almost never use it. But the meat surely comes out delicious.

Sue, your kids are so thoughtful! Their heartfelt letter and thoughtful gift made me cry!

Melindochka, your love for your son is what he values most of all. Happy Hannukah!

KC, how is your DS doing? Hope things are going better

Hi Cinnamon, Linda, and anyone I may have unintentionally missed!

I've had my nose buried in my Kindle all day, once I start reading a book, I can not stop. Ordered DH a Dewalt hammer drill set for Christmas as he requested. Now....for the stocking stuffers. DS has requested parts to build himself a gaming computer, so DH is dealing with those.

Staying on plan is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Miles walked since July 2013 - 887, and over 2,057,000 steps
Old 12-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #573
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
It made me cry also girls!!
Deb....you better enjoy those shorts girl because I bet our cold air that is heading this way tomorrow will move right on over to you!!! It looks as if you are having a fun evening!!
I am so sorry because I just haven't been on to catch up on what and how everyone is doing. I'll start doing better tomorrow I promise!!! I take the pledge to do so!! LOL I make Eli hold his right hand up and take the pledge to be good at times!!!LOL It is so cute!
Mona......I did peek in on your pictures of your cute house!! Love that fire place tv!!!!!
I think I'll go put my new pj's on and read on the book the kids gave me.
Sweet dreams to everyone!!!

Oh Lony.......
Old 12-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #574

I think I must be PMSing. Everything is making me cry. Could be this stupid bug, I dunno. Just having a tough time trying to deal. Missing my husband and hateing the cold. No room to do my usual baking and stuff.

Sorry just having a bad day and I have no one to vent to.

I guess I should just go to bed.

Sleep sweet ladies
Old 12-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #575

Sweet dreams, all!
Old 12-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #576
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
I think I must be PMSing. Everything is making me cry. Could be this stupid bug, I dunno. Just having a tough time trying to deal. Missing my husband and hateing the cold. No room to do my usual baking and stuff.

Sorry just having a bad day and I have no one to vent to.

I guess I should just go to bed.

Sleep sweet ladies
Awwwww, Lony. Hope you have a good night's sleep so you will wake up healed and refreshed! How long is that cold supposed to last? It is hitting us tomorrow afternoon but supposed to be back in 50s by Wed.

Hey, how were the Mint cookies? Were they broken or intact? Are you able to check your mail now?
Old 12-09-2012, 04:25 AM   #577
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow. I was the last to post last night and the first this morning. That doesn't happen too often!

I had fully planned to sleep in as there is nothing really on my morning agenda. But, alas, no. Woke up around 5:00 cuz I had to go to the bathroom and couldn't go back to sleep. so here I am.

Melinda, hope your gum area is healing and you are feeling much much better. Is the dinner with your brother today or was it last night?
Old 12-09-2012, 04:58 AM   #578

Good morning KC, good morning everyone!

KC, I know what it is to wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to go back to sleep. Very frustrating I was just reading that valerian is good at putting one back to sleep on nights like these.

Hope all who are not feeling well get better soon

I'm up early to go to Walfarts for the usual stuff.....
Old 12-09-2012, 05:07 AM   #579
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Good morning KC, good morning everyone!

KC, I know what it is to wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to go back to sleep. Very frustrating I was just reading that valerian is good at putting one back to sleep on nights like these.

Hope all who are not feeling well get better soon

I'm up early to go to Walfarts for the usual stuff.....
Wow, Eliza. I guess I don't know how lucky I am to not live in a large metropolitan area like you and Melinda. I can't imagine needing to do my shopping at 7:00 in the morning like you gals do to avoid the crowds.That is crazy! Now if you were going out to breakfast at 7:00 that would be different. LOL I could make myself do that.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:54 AM   #580

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Kcmama.. Yes last night was the dinner, and thankfully it is over.. I swear, there is something to be said about sitting in your own house in your tank top and panties...rather than family....My older brother is a big teaser...and the more it angers my hubs the more my brother does it....so hubs got mad about that.. and then his wife is Nosey as can be and loves to tell you what to do.. sometimes it's best to deal with that by letting them talk and shaking your head.. so she starts talking to my son about applying for colleges.. and she started offering advice.. and you know that got hubs hot under the collar and he says You know my son is fine, you don't need to talk to him, I about wanted to fall thru the floor...and I told him later that was uncalled for.. and then it hit me this morning..that at least she cares enough to find out what is going on with him...but that Hub's own brother, has never spoken to or even cared to know about my son ever, and that my son is 17 years old.. I don't think his brother has seen my son more than 5 times in his life..and all he has said was hello to him..... comes down here without telling us, doesn't want to see us...I don't care about me, but what about your own brother and his son...so that has me riled up to full tilt this morning..that's why best to sit in my own house I swear,.. between his family and the crap hubs caused grrr...

yeah we get pretty crowded here after 7:30 in the morning, in the Walfarts, add Holiday time and it's nuts....in all stores really..I have been up since 4:20...and I am leaving here at about 6:55 to go and get like 4 things I need for today...tomatoes, avocados, bananas, ham for sandwiches for the week, and lemon juice....I have a budget of 18 bucks to do it with....!!

sometimes my gums feel ok and sometimes they don't...

Anyway....Today I am going to make more salads, than regular entrees....Just going to line up my bowls with their lids and chop and drop!!

So Good Morning to everyone... Linda, Hope your knee feels better..was walking my almost 40 minutes a day, but the last 2 days the knees have been bothering me.. wished it would stop..

Last edited by crazyone; 12-09-2012 at 05:56 AM..
Old 12-09-2012, 06:29 AM   #581

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Wow, Eliza. I guess I don't know how lucky I am to not live in a large metropolitan area like you and Melinda. I can't imagine needing to do my shopping at 7:00 in the morning like you gals do to avoid the crowds.That is crazy! Now if you were going out to breakfast at 7:00 that would be different. LOL I could make myself do that.
LOL i live in a very rural place and have to get there at 7 am to avoid the crowds well i drop Steven off at school about 7 and then i guess it takes 10 more minutes or so to get to walmart
Old 12-09-2012, 06:37 AM   #582

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Good morning. It's raining here, started during the night. I ended up starting a new book at 1030 when I went to bed and stayed up till 1 when dh came to bed reading. It's a war story and very interesting.

Eliza--can you share the name and model of your pedometer please?

Melinda--sorry your family is difficult. I sure do understand that. My niece on dh's side, who just had a baby herself and is 32 have never even met my younger ds and he's 14. They only lived 2 hours away and had come to CT when we lived there every few months. She had only ever seen my older ds when he was 2 and he's 17.

Lucky--hope you are feeling better today.

Melinda and Eliza--good luck at Walmarts. Accckk---only a few weeks till Christmas, it's going to be nuts.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 06:44 AM   #583

Sue--did Steven find a costume that fit? How was it?
Old 12-09-2012, 06:45 AM   #584

The parents are coming for lunch today. We thought that would be better for me cause if they came the usual time, 5 or 5:30, that's when I get more pain and soreness. Earlier in the day is usually better. Now to clean the house quickly.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:48 AM   #585

Lony---hugs, hugs, hugs and HAPPY GLITTER. Sorry you're feeling down.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:49 AM   #586

Good morning sunshines. It is a whopping 2 degrees outside.

Kcmama the cookies were perfect. Mike has ate all but one box that I stole to make truffles. LOL The cold is going to last till April I think. hehe Welcome winter.

Melindapoo sometimes family is not all it is cracked up to be

Have fun shopping Eliza.

Sounds like you are doing great Chewie. Keep up the good work.

Deb, you crack me up with your "rural" talk. hahaha Come on over and I will show you rural.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:50 AM   #587

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
The parents are coming for lunch today. We thought that would be better for me cause if they came the usual time, 5 or 5:30, that's when I get more pain and soreness. Earlier in the day is usually better. Now to clean the house quickly.
Wait, what?!?! They are STILL coming over even though you just had surger.

Oh I would be so mad and put my foot down!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 07:05 AM   #588

everything except the shirt and the Darned head! his glasses couldn't be on with the head and after Daisy left him poor Donald had a terrible neck!(he had to leift the head to put his glasses back on so he could see daisy was supposed to lead him) the shirt squeezed him TERRIB LY i wish he could have grabbed the big bird one before someone else got it cause it was LOOSE

i am glad he did it though 3 hours of stuff other kids do for a while had to do him some good right?/
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles

Last edited by debkeversole; 12-09-2012 at 07:19 AM..
Old 12-09-2012, 07:17 AM   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Wait, what?!?! They are STILL coming over even though you just had surger.

Oh I would be so mad and put my foot down!!!
They want to see me. They said not to cook but dh decided to make chili and cornbread and just have them for lunch. It's all good. Otherwise, they'd just come and sit and sit and sit. This way it's kind of limited, better for me.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:19 AM   #590

Deb--how cute!
Old 12-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #591

Quote:
They want to see me. They said not to cook but dh decided to make chili and cornbread and just have them for lunch. It's all good. Otherwise, they'd just come and sit and sit and sit. This way it's kind of limited, better for me.
OK then, I was getting ready to kick some tookus.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #592

Deb, it looks like y'all had a great time.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:35 AM   #593
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ok, Deb, so what kind of deal was this again? I see it says Merry Christmas in lights but am confused with the Donald and Daisy stuff. Looks like the costume fit well enough. Was it a parade or an event, like a Christmas Village type deal? Did he get Community Service or just wanted to participate? Certainly looks like it could be fun and yes getting out and doing something with others for 3 hours definitely does a body (and mind) good. Yay!! Glad you all went. Hope the weather was just right so he wasn't too hot in his costume.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:37 AM   #594
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Sounds like a good deal. Hope you are not doing the cleaning though..... Have you been stepping on your scale at home to see if you are dropping any weight or are you waiting until you go back to the doctor to step on a scale? When do you go in for follow up?
Old 12-09-2012, 07:53 AM   #595

Quote:
Ok, Deb, so what kind of deal was this again? I see it says Merry Christmas in lights but am confused with the Donald and Daisy stuff. Looks like the costume fit well enough. Was it a parade or an event, like a Christmas Village type deal? Did he get Community Service or just wanted to participate? Certainly looks like it could be fun and yes getting out and doing something with others for 3 hours definitely does a body (and mind) good. Yay!! Glad you all went. Hope the weather was just right so he wasn't too hot in his costume.
Williamsburg Christmas parade and he got 3 volunteer hours for it for NHS but i am glad he did it even if he didn't get the volunteer hours he didn't know he would when he signed up for it
OMG it was soo hot 70 degrees at 7 oclock he was drenched!
Old 12-09-2012, 07:54 AM   #596

Quote:
Sounds like a good deal. Hope you are not doing the cleaning though..... Have you been stepping on your scale at home to see if you are dropping any weight or are you waiting until you go back to the doctor to step on a scale? When do you go in for follow up?
No scale for me. I go to the doctor on Dec 20 so another week and a half. I'm only doing light stuff. I'm not supposed to lift over 8 pounds and that's just a gallon of milk. I am trying to do everything by the book, I don't want any problems or ER visits.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:55 AM   #597

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
Williamsburg Christmas parade and he got 3 volunteer hours for it for NHS but i am glad he did it even if he didn't get the volunteer hours he didn't know he would when he signed up for it
I don't like this warm stuff. Although I might be sorry I said that since tonight we're supposed to go down to the 20s and have a wintery mix.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:55 AM   #598

GOtta go help dh. He doesn't know how to make cornbread, I think I can do that. LOL
Old 12-09-2012, 08:07 AM   #599

Old 12-09-2012, 08:17 AM   #600
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
Good! Great that he volunteered to participate with or without the service hours and that he had a good time. Who would have thought 70 degrees? Won't be that way every year.

Dh and I are going to hear the KC Symphony tonight for a special Christmas concert. It will be at the new Kauffman performing arts center. A friend gave us the tickets as they can't use them. They were free to them as well as it is put on by their investment company as a thank you to their investors. Temps are supposed to be dropping here around noon as a cold front comes in and it is supposed to get down to 13 tonight last I heard. I will wear dress slacks to the concert!
Closed Thread