Old 12-31-2012, 01:01 PM   #3061
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
UGH 10 freakin loads. I love my husband and it is nice to have him home but he wears more clothes then a set of twin teenaged girls!
*FAINTS* wow!! the folding thought has me floored! but is that his whole 2 weeks worth for when he goes?/ if so that isn't too bad just a lot to lug to the laundrymat and back

Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2012, 01:03 PM   #3062

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Lonykins.. my son wears a massive amount of clothes too....

Ok for my first day.. I walked 20 minutes...only friggen 20 minutes.. but hopefully I can add a few more minutes tomorrow...I am breathing hard..which is disgusting....but anyway...

So now I am watching USC playing their bowl game and hoping they lose...
Old 12-31-2012, 01:04 PM   #3063

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
free for Kindle today
The Well-Lived Laugh: Designing a Life that Keeps You Smiling
Old 12-31-2012, 01:05 PM   #3064

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Lonykins.. my son wears a massive amount of clothes too....

Ok for my first day.. I walked 20 minutes...only friggen 20 minutes.. but hopefully I can add a few more minutes tomorrow...I am breathing hard..which is disgusting....but anyway...

So now I am watching USC playing their bowl game and hoping they lose...
KUTGW!
Old 12-31-2012, 01:06 PM   #3065

howdy Eliza do you go back to school Wed?
Old 12-31-2012, 01:06 PM   #3066

Quote:
Good morning sunshines! I stayed up till 3 am reading The Help Thank you again Deb, it is a wonderful book.

Eliza don't look behind you because that is not where you are going! Keep moving forward and remember that each day is a gift. It is yours to do with what you like. Enjoy life and don't let it pass you by waiting for the day you are a size (insert goal size here) Sometimes, we miss the little things working toward the bigger picture.

Miss Sue it sounds like you have a wonderful evening planned. I think we are going to the gun range today and then to Sheridan tonight to a friends house. Nothing major and we want to be home early to beat the drunken rush.

They say whatever you are doing at midnight is what you will be doing all year so I want to be having some quality cuddle time with the Mr.
I agree. Yet, I have always believed that we need to look into the past to learn about the future. In other words, we need to learn from our mistakes.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:08 PM   #3067

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
I got that for dh when he was finishing his MBA. He had a lot of group discussions and weekly papers. He didn't like it that much.
I love it! It makes things so much easier for me. Now I will prattle on and on and on with very little effort. So beware you guys!
Old 12-31-2012, 01:10 PM   #3068

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Good morning peeps. I guess I'm the only one working today. It is awful outside---gray and rainy but it's only 38 so they said it might turn to sleet, snow, who knows???? Dh is cooking a rb tonight and we still have a container of that luscious lobster bisque left from last week. The date says it's good till Jan 5. Plus dh got the kids chips and pizza rolls. We're all set. No champagne for us this year. We're just hanging out at home and that's it. Weather is going to be nasty so I feel bad for those that are planning on going out. Not a good combo---icy streets and drunk people.
I agree, icy streets and drug people do not mix. Sounds like you have a wonderful menu for New Year's eve. Enjoy your time would your family!
Old 12-31-2012, 01:10 PM   #3069

Quote:
Good morning Miss Chewie. I am so excited for you. You have a whole lot to look forward to in 2013.
I second that!
Old 12-31-2012, 01:13 PM   #3070

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
well good morning everyone
23 years ago today i had the most beautiful little guy with big blue eyes
8 am this morning he comes in and wakes us up gah i am glad he came to visit SIGH but he knew his Dad has to work tonight and the trouble he has been having at work he came by before his work and then after work tonight he wil be with the in laws
SIGH IDk just was strange
Happy Birthday Kenny!

I am so glad that he stopped by to see you this morning.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:14 PM   #3071

Quote:
i have clicked that SWITCH BACK 50 times and it is not HELPING
This smiley is cracking me up
Old 12-31-2012, 01:15 PM   #3072

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah!!! We can ALL be so happy!! I understand our wonderful congress is giving them selves a raise! In the words of Clark Griswold may I just say (with a couple of changes)....

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like our congress, my representatives , right here tonight. I want them brought from their happy holiday slumber up there on Congres Lane with all the other rich people and I want them all brought right here, with a big ribbon on there head, and I want to look them straight in the eye and I want to tell them what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, di, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shi$ they all are! ! Hallelujah! Holy shi$ Where's the Tylenol?
I totally 1,000,000% agree with this.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:17 PM   #3073

Quote:
Ok off to Lowes.. anyone want to go?? I hate that place!!!
Me too. What are you going to buy there?
Old 12-31-2012, 01:18 PM   #3074

Quote:
So my bills are mailed finally.. went to Lowes and paid that bill with 2 days left to spare...almost got into a fight with Contractor BOB behind me.. I called him a bad name and left.. idiot...I felt like saying didn't mean to be in your lousy store.. sorry I am not wearing a tool belt...grrr
Old 12-31-2012, 01:19 PM   #3075

Quote:
so Ken has left for work asking for the good thoughts aimed his way again SIGH going to be a long 6 months me asking all the time huh?
Continued prayers and positive vibes for Ken @ work.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:21 PM   #3076

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
*FAINTS* wow!! the folding thought has me floored! but is that his whole 2 weeks worth for when he goes?/ if so that isn't too bad just a lot to lug to the laundrymat and back
No, that is just for a week. They are all folded and put away. Nothing in the world will irritate me more then clean laundry just sitting around. It has to be folded right out of the dryer or put on hangars. Granted I don't always get it put away immediately but it is always folded or hung.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:22 PM   #3077

Quote:
UGH 10 freakin loads. I love my husband and it is nice to have him home but he wears more clothes then a set of twin teenaged girls!
He is a clothes horse!

You know, since both John and I work, he is responsible for his own laundry. However, last night I had a dream that my mother was telling me I need to start doing his laundry because men don't know how to properly treat laundry stains Now where did that come from????!!!!
Old 12-31-2012, 01:25 PM   #3078

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
He is a clothes horse!

You know, since both John and I work, he is responsible for his own laundry. However, last night I had a dream that my mother was telling me I need to start doing his laundry because men don't know how to properly treat laundry stains Now where did that come from????!!!!
He wears 4 layers and if something might have gotten cat fur on it.....Ohhhhh Lawdy the word is comin to an end!!!
Old 12-31-2012, 01:28 PM   #3079

Quote:
and if it is fungal it might not be in the house from being sick even once and your immune system down it could get a hold and party like that mucus family in the musinex ads there are some virus and fungi present at all times in your sinuses just from breathing unfortunately one or more of those groups have been living rent free in my head for almost a year UGH
This is why some people swab Lamisil and other anti-fungal creams in their nose and ears to treat infections. They claim it works. I've never tried it myself but was considering it until the Kyolic Immune took care of my chronic infection.

Deb, if you have the time, check on a link to a podcast that I'm putting on your Facebook. It's about chronic infections.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:31 PM   #3080

Quote:
This is why some people swab Lamisil and other anti-fungal creams in their nose and ears to treat infections. They claim it works. I've never tried it myself but was considering it until the Kyolic Immune took care of my chronic infection.

Deb, if you have the time, check on a link to a podcast that I'm putting on your Facebook. It's about chronic infections.
i did a nose swab with CO last night i HAVE colloidal silver here SOMEWHERE but it is with my NES games and Polar Express DVD i guess lost in the never never
never thought about lamisil wonder if that would burn the CO actually felt really nice
thanks for the link ELiza
Old 12-31-2012, 01:32 PM   #3081

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Me too. What are you going to buy there?
I had to pay my monthly bill for the washing machine.., I must have thrown it away by mistake..so I paid it at the customer service...it's due on the 2nd..then I went back home. Though I should have bought granite cleaner
I am running low.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:32 PM   #3082

Quote:
He wears 4 layers and if something might have gotten cat fur on it.....Ohhhhh Lawdy the word is comin to an end!!!
oh goodness around here the kitteh hair is most of the outfit!
Old 12-31-2012, 01:33 PM   #3083

Old 12-31-2012, 01:34 PM   #3084

oh this used to be fun
Old 12-31-2012, 01:35 PM   #3085

Old 12-31-2012, 02:48 PM   #3086

where did everyone go??
i went outside to brush Rexie a bit(long long hair mats pretty bad in winter) and it is not snowing or raining it is kinda ice ing?? can't call it hail wither it is like slushies! tiny tiny balls of ice that you barely even feel! CRAZY
AND i got my SUPERMARIO 3 TO WORK! i used alcohol on the new retro thingie and the game ! woot IDK how long it will work but guess what i am doing for the next little while!?? yes yes i am such a geek!
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 12-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #3087
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
What a day I've had. Had to go to pre-surgery anesth this morning. Nurse had a terrible time getting blood. I never tell them they'll probably have a hard time - tends to freak them out. Well, 33 years of sticking people she says - and I win the ribbon. She said she only does 2 and then sends anyone down to the big lab guys. So, I hem/haw - and she agrees to a 3rd stick. Nope - then they tell me it will be at least 2 hours before they can try in the lab. So, there I sit - asking her to try one last time. 4th time was a charm. Ugh - I'm going to have pretty bruises on both arms and hands. Very stressful.

This afternioon - the nurse from eye doc called and said she had all the results from the lab. my sugar was 329, that the doc wouldn't operate if it was over 300. Told me to cut out all the carbs, pasta, etc and just maybe it would be under 300 by Tuesday - day of surgery. That I should call my doc and told me to go in friday afternoon - to my doc and get another test for sugar. I call my doc - the receptionist puts me on hold after I told her the numbers. She says - doc says come right now.

I'm sitting at the table with dh - and literally wondering what happened. Not to mention scared. I called the nurse at eye doc office to ask her how - I mean I had my blood work from 6 months ago - and sugar was fine. Can that really happen so quickly - and she says - well if your pancreas isn't working, etc. Sigh - guess my brain wasn't taking much in - and I say - technically it was a fasting blood - since all I had this morning was tea and some walnuts.

As we are walking out the door to go to my primary doc - the phone rings - just about didn't answer - but I did - it was the eye doc nurse...........something was bugging her - and she took all the paperwork from the lab out - and as she was looking at it again - here the lab had included another piece of paper from someone else. My sugar levels were just fine.

I really didn't know whether to get mad or laugh or cry. Same with dh - I feel so fortunate - but - omgoodness - what about the person with the 329 sugar level.

So, that was my day - and I'm good to go for cataract surgery on Tuesday morning. Now I need to go read the posts I've missed.

Hi everyone - sorry for such a long winded story.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:05 PM   #3088
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Oooooooh - I like this...........
Old 12-31-2012, 03:08 PM   #3089
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah!!! We can ALL be so happy!! I understand our wonderful congress is giving them selves a raise! In the words of Clark Griswold may I just say (with a couple of changes)....

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like our congress, my representatives , right here tonight. I want them brought from their happy holiday slumber up there on Congres Lane with all the other rich people and I want them all brought right here, with a big ribbon on there head, and I want to look them straight in the eye and I want to tell them what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, di, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shi$ they all are! ! Hallelujah! Holy shi$ Where's the Tylenol?
I haven't heard this - are they freaking kidding us - after how they have not done their jobs in oh how many years now? This is just pure disgusting to me. Just another example that they don't give a whit for everyone suffering in this economy. Their shame has no boundaries apparently.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:09 PM   #3090

OMG my friend HOW VERY SCARY! one slip up and all! and ya know in any other line of work putting stuff in someone else file would have repercussions!

and i am soo glad it was not your BS that was that high
i hear ya on the getting blood EEK i just tell them in the middle deep! Ken's motorcycle riding buddy?? his wife is a plebotomist (SPELLING) and she looked at my arms and said i don't see why everyone ha=s such a hard time so if i ever surrender to another blood test i am asking for her she doesn't have the bed hmm bedside mannner?/ but she is very efficient and i can handle that
hang in ther and man oh man if it helps you as much as it helped my mom you will be soo pleased!
Closed Thread