Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #271
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Hahaha I am exhausted and high on frosting fumes.

I hate to leave you in the lurch but I am going to bed!

Have a fun night Mona! Feel betters.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #272
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Night night!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:35 AM   #273

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Good morning and Happy Tuesday!
Glad Chewie is doing well and will be home today.
Mona, feel better
Lonny, mmmmmmm, frosting fumes

I made and ate some taco meat last night and OMG! I guess I'm too old to eat spicy food at night....Restless sleep all night and icky heartburn. I'm finally up and about ready to get my workout started.

Everyone have a good, healthy day!
Old 12-04-2012, 04:58 AM   #274
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning Eliza! Mmmm taco meat. Sorry it gave you a rough night though. Good job on getting up early to exercise. Hope you have a great day.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:34 AM   #275
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Would anyone happen to have a truck they could just come and run over me with? I'm thinking it would feel better than I do right now!!! Beyond tired mentally and physically.
I'm glad Chewie is doing good!
Old 12-04-2012, 06:54 AM   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Would anyone happen to have a truck they could just come and run over me with? I'm thinking it would feel better than I do right now!!! Beyond tired mentally and physically.
Oh sweetheart, I know it is hard. Just remember we are here for you and love you to pieces.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:56 AM   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Good morning and Happy Tuesday!
Glad Chewie is doing well and will be home today.
Mona, feel better
Lonny, mmmmmmm, frosting fumes

I made and ate some taco meat last night and OMG! I guess I'm too old to eat spicy food at night....Restless sleep all night and icky heartburn. I'm finally up and about ready to get my workout started.

Everyone have a good, healthy day!
Thanks for sharing the heartburn. I felt like dooty all night too. Mine was from pizza toppings.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:55 AM   #278

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Howdy all! spent a ton online shopping today but i think i am DONE
GAh mad at myself cause i left my huge bunch of paper plates and 2 packs of cupcake papers at Walmart yesterday morning
how cheap am i going to look when i go back in and see if they will give them to me anyways??
Old 12-04-2012, 07:55 AM   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Hey ladies. I just got a facebook message from one of Chewies family members. She is doing well and they should let her go home tomorrow! Such wonderful news.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
Good evening friends! Just woke up. *cough sniffle*

Hope Chewie is resting comfortably. Gentle hugs going out to all the other folks who are sick and/or hurt right now....Melinda, Linda, Eliza, Lucky...anyone else? Geez it sure is going around. I will hug myself too! haha. The deep coughing has settled in. Was hard to get to sleep and I don't have any cough medicine.

Might decorate the tree later.
do you have honey and lemon?? that helps you can even mix it in peppermint tea or a hot toddy

and equal parts lemon juice and ACV is an old cough remedy around here
Old 12-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
So is Mike and you know what they say, misery loves company.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:07 AM   #282

Quote:
i got a non 4 wheel drive full size dodge and a 4 wheel drive jimmy hang in there sigh i can't say it really gets any easier but it does fade to the background some eventually
Old 12-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
GAh mad at myself cause i left my huge bunch of paper plates and 2 packs of cupcake papers at Walmart yesterday morning
how cheap am i going to look when i go back in and see if they will give them to me anyways??
They should have them set aside in customer service for you. I have done that before too, lots of times actually. Once I went to get some meds for a yeast infection and I spaced the bag. Geeze that was the only reason I went too! I know TMI
Old 12-04-2012, 08:45 AM   #284
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Oh, Sue.I am really sorry you are going through all of this. Will pray for the strength you need to get through from minute to minute.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:48 AM   #285
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
You won't look cheap! People leave stuff at the registers there and at Target all the time. Did you call the store to see if they had them? I believe at Target they take the items to Customer Service. Take your receipt with you when you go though. I hope it will be on your route though and that you don't have to make a special trip just for them, that is a budget buster.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:03 AM   #286

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
good morning... sorry I have been missing in action...I am just not feeling so good....I haven't been online too much......I hope everyone is feeling good and everything...

Well my problem isn't root canal or tooth ache.. my problem is that a layer of my gum on the lower right side came off, scraped off.. however you call it.. I have abrasions, red, raw, gums and I am in horrendous pain.. and I really wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.. I cannot believe this happened. and he has no idea why.. it's throbbing to my ear....and it also feels like there is a metal ball sitting on top of my lower teeth though he swears there is nothing there...I can't think straight.. and I have to gargle with salt water as many times a day as I can.. I don't need to tell you, salt and open wounds equals OMG...I have to go back and see him Thurs.. which of course no parking, which will agitate me even more than I am now..
Old 12-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #287
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Awww Sue. I will run you over with the Love Truck. Hang in there. I'm sure you are feeling overwhelmed going thru your momma's things right now. I hope things get easier for you soon, both physically and emotionally.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:12 AM   #288
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Oooh I hate when I accidentally leave something at the store.

Wow Deb, already done shopping eh? I haven't really started. I started trying to decorate the tree. I just feel so crappy and it's hard to breathe. I just took out the trash and recycling and everything is conspiring to irritate me! My nose is dripping. My pants are falling off with every step I take (mental note put these blue pants in the giveaway bin!), it's raining on my head, I need a shower and I'm bundled up because I look like hell and now I'm getting hot. The cats are screaming for their treats and I just want to relax and catch my breath. Hard to get enough O2 since I'm so clogged up. See why I'm getting fussy? LOL.

I do have both lemon and honey. And lots of tea I can put it in! Thanks for the idea Deb. But you stay away from me with that evil ACV. I can't stomach the stuff even diluted like 1:20 with water! LOL
Old 12-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #289
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Melinda! I'm glad you checked in. Everyone was worried about you. Can't the doctor give you anything for the pain? I'm so sorry that happened to you. I really hope you get to feeling better soon.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
You won't look cheap! People leave stuff at the registers there and at Target all the time. Did you call the store to see if they had them? I believe at Target they take the items to Customer Service. Take your receipt with you when you go though. I hope it will be on your route though and that you don't have to make a special trip just for them, that is a budget buster.
i have to go to town to get Steven anyways and today is his day to volunteer at the library soo while he s in there i will do that and won't have to sit in the van soo long

i didn't call this time LOL but i had been doing soo good not leaving anything behind and i DID ask the lady " is that everything? cause i am bad for leaving things" ugh she was training though
Old 12-04-2012, 09:20 AM   #291
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh girls get this....I am going thru my boxes of Christmas stuff (attempting to start decorating the tree) and I found a DVD I bought last year of a crackling fire. I was so tickled so see it! It's one of those funny things that is worth paying 3 bucks on clearance but not full price. I've got it going right now. It plays Christmas music and/or fire popping sounds. The fire popping sounds sort of fake so I've got that part turned off.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
good morning... sorry I have been missing in action...I am just not feeling so good....I haven't been online too much......I hope everyone is feeling good and everything...

Well my problem isn't root canal or tooth ache.. my problem is that a layer of my gum on the lower right side came off, scraped off.. however you call it.. I have abrasions, red, raw, gums and I am in horrendous pain.. and I really wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.. I cannot believe this happened. and he has no idea why.. it's throbbing to my ear....and it also feels like there is a metal ball sitting on top of my lower teeth though he swears there is nothing there...I can't think straight.. and I have to gargle with salt water as many times a day as I can.. I don't need to tell you, salt and open wounds equals OMG...I have to go back and see him Thurs.. which of course no parking, which will agitate me even more than I am now..
oh gosh! did they say the antibiotics would help??
Old 12-04-2012, 09:22 AM   #293
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
i have to go to town to get Steven anyways and today is his day to volunteer at the library soo while he s in there i will do that and won't have to sit in the van soo long

i didn't call this time LOL but i had been doing soo good not leaving anything behind and i DID ask the lady " is that everything? cause i am bad for leaving things" ugh she was training though
At your Walmart do they have that little spinner thing they bag the groceries on? It would be so easy to forget a bag. I'm always double and triple checking that spinner before I leave. Glad you don't have to make a special trip Deb. I am sort of bummed. I was going to get some more of that cheap Christmas flavor tea but the double coupons (and the sale price) expires today and I am home sick. I'm not spending 4 bucks in gas to get cheap tea....kwim? I could use some cough medicine too, but I just dont even want to leave the house. Taking the trash out was a big enough adventure for me today. I called in sick for tonight too. I can't see me having a miracle recovery between now and tonight.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:29 AM   #294

Quote:
Oooh I hate when I accidentally leave something at the store.

Wow Deb, already done shopping eh? I haven't really started. I started trying to decorate the tree. I just feel so crappy and it's hard to breathe. I just took out the trash and recycling and everything is conspiring to irritate me! My nose is dripping. My pants are falling off with every step I take (mental note put these blue pants in the giveaway bin!), it's raining on my head, I need a shower and I'm bundled up because I look like hell and now I'm getting hot. The cats are screaming for their treats and I just want to relax and catch my breath. Hard to get enough O2 since I'm so clogged up. See why I'm getting fussy? LOL.

I do have both lemon and honey. And lots of tea I can put it in! Thanks for the idea Deb. But you stay away from me with that evil ACV. I can't stomach the stuff even diluted like 1:20 with water! LOL
what a great problem to have pants falling down!!
ooh!! and if you have some vicks vapor rub put some on a washcloth while you are in a hot shower and let the water run over it the funes and steam might just clear that nose up! DO NOT USE THAT WASH CLOTH though LOL ouch!
i THOUGHT i was done! then remembered Ken said Steven needed a small SAE ratchet and socket set to have to use on the Caballero soo i will need to balance the checkbook and see if i can order that today too
i tell ya though i LOVE being able to sit at my computer and order this and have it delivered than going out and fighting through the stores and trying to find what you had in mind WHEW
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 12-04-2012, 09:33 AM   #295

Quote:
Oh girls get this....I am going thru my boxes of Christmas stuff (attempting to start decorating the tree) and I found a DVD I bought last year of a crackling fire. I was so tickled so see it! It's one of those funny things that is worth paying 3 bucks on clearance but not full price. I've got it going right now. It plays Christmas music and/or fire popping sounds. The fire popping sounds sort of fake so I've got that part turned off.
i have one of those too! did ya know Netflix instant has one on it right now?? and with that "winter" B&BW wallflower i have in here it is great! lol but almost 80 degrees today EEk
yeah on a round spinny thing
Old 12-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #296
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

80? Wow! It's 51 and raining here. It was super windy during the night and another big storm is blowing in. The coast is getting hammered (we are in the inland valley) and some of the rivers are starting to flood. It shouldn't affect us too much, but I get a bit worried when the wind kicks up and I can hear it whistling thru the windows. Buying new windows is on our wish list.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #297

yup! and it is supposed to storm later! probably willbe a bad one with it so hot
yesterday was 77
Ken said the jimmy overheated last night so we went to jellico and got a thermostat UGH looks like they used that goop that makes a gasket on the darned thermostat! hope it doesn't gunk up the radiator! so we changed that and watched some Supernatural on netflix LOL that made him say" i like all th music they play on there" soo heere i am looking through my music to make him a couple fo CDs gah and most are not on this computer heck IDK where the MP3 discs i made are when i took almost all my music off the old computer but i had enough for a couple CDs ought to hold him at least for tonight CCR Def Leppard AC/DC, Pink Floyd and i put "i'm too sexy" on there too LOL
Old 12-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #298
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awww, Mona, I am sorry that you are feeling so badly! What might be helpful would be those Breathe Right strips. Could dh go get you some and some other meds, etc?

Well, good, Deb, that you don't have to make an extra trip out today. I am always afraid that I am leaving something behind on those round carousel bag things at Walmart, too. It is another beautiful and sunny day here. Think it is only supposed to be in low-mid 60s all week. We had lots of clouds yesterday and fairly warm temps. It looked so dark and we thought perhaps we would get rain, but, alas, no, not more than a couple of drops. I can't imagine what is going to happen here in the breadbasket of America if we don't get moisture again this year.

I have been working hard all morning. I decided to clean youngest's room even though I have been trying to get her to do it. So, I gave it a thorough cleaning. Changed sheets, made bed, picked up all her dirty clothes from floor, combined her laundry with mine. Vacuumed, cleaned off her desktop. Got rid of trash--empty gift bags from her birthday back in Sept.. her poster of the One Direction guys that she had made out of pics that she pasted. It had fallen to the floor and been there for a long while, so it is now in the recycle bin. Hope she won't be too devastated.

I also cleaned ds' room and vacuumed in there but I had changed his sheets yesterday. I have vacuumed downstairs and upstairs and the stairs leading upstairs. I have also been trying to input my son's swim calendar into my google calendar and that is taking me a while. I do a week at a time and then go do some other things. I need to schedule some appts for him but it is hard to work around his crazy schedule! I also need to schedule things for me.....but am trying to work around most updated calendars.

Ds has his first Swim Meet of the season today. He likes to do the 50 free but his new Coach thinks he is a mid distance swimmer and so is having him swim the 200 free and back I believe and also the 100s for those events and a 200 relay. He is a bit bummed as he was hoping to qualify for State. He is really really close in the 50 but not so much in the other events. Praying for a successful meet. I am not praying for a consideration time so much as improved times showing he is progressing.

Lony, how are the cookies coming? Photos?

Wow, Melinda, so sorry to hear you aren't feeling better.Hope you turn the corner today!

Chewie, we are waiting for you to check in. Hope you aren't feeling to poorly.

Where are Lucky and Pansies today?
Old 12-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #299
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow KCMama you *have* been working hard! I'm tired just reading about your day.

I'm slowly but surely getting the tree decorated. Got the lights on and about half the ornaments. Tinycat is starting to get more interested in the tree now that there are dangly balls hanging from it.

Taking a food break right now. Sausage and muffins, and eggs for DH. I had some OJ earlier. The vitamin C can't hurt, right?

Sadly, I don't think DH would leave the house unless it was a dire emergency. He can barely fit in the car anymore. It would be fantastic if he would go get me some meds but he hasn't offered and I'm not going to ask him since it's so difficult for him to move around. Half the reason I don't want to go myself is that I need a shower and I'm too darn lazy to go thru all the effort of that and dressing. Gosh how lazy am I?
Old 12-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #300
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
My pharmacy finally got my cream for my shingles in stock. I believe it is going to help. I sure hope so.
Closed Thread