LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 11:45 AM   #331
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: emlynb
Stats: 204/196/137
WOE: modified Atkins
Start Date: Restart January 2012
Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks Laura! Thanks Michelle! Am on my way back to work, but am stopping by Dollar Tree for pork rinds.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #332
Junior LCF Member

Quest bars hard to resist but don't hinder loss

Hey Everyone, thanks for the big welcome!

I'm still learning how to do this and having the hardest time getting my picture to load. I made it smaller and followed directions, but keep getting a fail notice. Anyone got any thoughts? Just call me technologically challenged...

Hi Laura--I went back and read some of the older threads and I am so sorry you're having such a hard time. It was February, the worst month, so depressing and just, I don't know, anti-romance, which is weird given they plunked Valentines Day in the middle of it. And believe me, I know what it's like to eat when you're down and make things worse. And clothes that don't fit. Aaargh!!!! It just sounds to me like you're putting an awful lot of pressure on yourself. I mean, you took this big step of having the surgery, which is a huge money and psychological commitment, and something you should be proud of yourself for doing, and now you've got all these doctors and nurses and support group people telling you things that aren't all that helpful, seems like, making you compare yourself to others. Noone's body is the same as anyone else's. Just not. I hope you pull through this slump. Just look at the support you have here! And I've only "known" you for a few weeks, but I'm totally with you, wanting you to succeed. That's what's so great about this thread and Michelle and Nicole (sp?). Sorry, I may have the names wrong

Hey Michelle-- I'm so impressed you're back at the gym so soon after you hurt your knee. I'm just plain impressed with how open and determined you are. I drink, too. Sometimes too much, and it's always at night and often makes me want to eat more, which is stupid, but it's one of the things my husband and I do together. Not binge, just have a drink or two and it's our "us" time.

About the Quest bars. They don't hinder weight loss (they're loaded with protein and fiber) and they're satisfyingly chewy. The trouble is keeping it down to one or sometimes two a day. Cause even the net carbs are up around 4 or 5 for these bars. And if you're really strict about your carbs, like some of you are, it might be a problem, I don't know. Still, Netrition lets you order single bars, so you can try them. Some of the raters on the Netrition site recommended heating them slightly in the microwave to make them softer and tastier, and that DOES work with some flavors, like the apple pie and the berry, which actually does taste like a blueberry muffin when it's warm (YUM!). The chocolate brownie is pretty good, too, and lower calorie (at 170) than my absolute favorite, Peanut Butter and Jelly (at 210). In all honesty, the fact that I can't control myself with these probably means I should just stop eating them. I have the same problem with some of the tastier Atkins bars. But sometimes you need something good. I should probably freeze them, which would mean I'd have to wait... Also, some of the flavors are not as good. I didn't like the lemon at all.

I hope someone here will give them a try, as I think they're really good overall and they were developed by low-carbers for low-carbers, so I always feel good about buying them, and like you said, Michelle, no sugar alcohols (at least in most of them).

And Nicolle (sp?)--I know I've remembered your name wrong, sorry! You rock! 100 lbs gone is AMAZING. I love this little friendly competition you and Michelle have going. It's very inspirational. Looking forward to your pics! And I hope they get someone in there where you work hired AND trained before you have a nervous breakdown!

I've been counting calories, carbs, and points, which is an old habit. I think it keeps me honest, sort of, and I like to cross-reference cause I'm dorky. I keep it under 50 net carbs, but am not sure if that's low enough. Anyone got any comments on the whole "net" carbs thing?

Okay, for today:

B-special lc Starbucks frappucino w/ plain coffee and cream and sf mocha sauce
L-bbq beef, no sauce; green beans
D-haven't had it yet, not hungry, maybe tuna w/ mayo & mustard & japs (I went to Dollar Tree & stocked up on pork rinds, but they also had all the other ingredients!)
S-cheese and pepperoni
S-2 alcohol drinks

Thanks everyone!!!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:03 PM   #333
Junior LCF Member

Forgot to sign my post!

Hi Everyone! That LONG LONG post was from me,

Melanie

Sorry!
Old 03-03-2012, 03:44 AM   #334
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: nikkiluvslowcarb
Stats: 315 /164.4/ 155
WOE: WW Points Plus
Start Date: June 7th 2011
Good morning ladies!

And welcome Melanie! My name is Nacole but my friends call me Nikki . I'm so glad you have joined us!

I'm up early this morning and headed to work. I haven't had a weekend off in 6 weeks ugh! So glad the new girl is starting Monday.

I've been ridding my bike everyday. On Thursday evening we went for a bike ride as a family, that was so nice! The scale has been good to me too, this morning I'm at 220.6. Only 5 lbs away from 100 lbs goal.

Well I hope everyone has a good day! Stay on plan ladies, don't let the weekend screw up all the hard work you did all week long. Oh and remember to be kind to yourself.

to all!

My journal http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...it-r-done.html

"Discipline must accompany desire to achieve results."
Old 03-03-2012, 05:02 AM   #335
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: MsWoods
Stats: 399/217.5/169
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 06/22/09
I went out of town so no alcohol temptation!

Congrats on 220 Nikki im jealous.

Im about to go hit the hotel gym. Yeah. Im trying lol.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #336
Junior LCF Member

Have a great weekend everyone!

--Melanie
Old 03-04-2012, 06:05 AM   #337
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pescacat
Stats: 332.3/263.7/170
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: Oct 19, 2011
Hi-

Michelle-YAY! that you stayed on plan and also exercised-KUTGW!!

Melanie-thanks and you're doing great! The info on the quest bars was helpful-thanks!

Nikki-WOOHOO! Congrats on the new weight and you are SOOOOO close to the teens! KUTGW!!

June-SO good to have heard from you and hope your pain is diminished or gone! Do what you need to get better and know that we miss you and love you no matter what.

Karen, Diane, and everyone else-check in and let us know what is going on.

I'm striving hard to get back on track myself and I have a goal to get 14.2 pounds off by the end of March. I was 286.2 this morning. I know I need to go back to induction level carbs and eating and get ou there moving/exercsing. Slowly the scale is moving down from where I had regained up to 289.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great day! **Hugs**

--Laura
Old 03-04-2012, 07:44 AM   #338
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoods View Post

I didn't weigh today, but I'll guestimate and say I'm at about 238.
I have my official weekly weigh ins on Sundays, and woot, 231.0. That's with going out of town Friday night and eating LC resturant food, then yesterday getting hardly any water in, and eating some questionable buffet food. As in the only meat they had that I thought may be ok was some taco meat. Everything they had had bbq sauce on it so I chose the taco meat with cheese and sour cream. The meat had spices and tomato in it at the least, so I was very worried. But down .2 from Friday so I'm very happy.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, made it through the weekend alcohol free.That's huge for me. Even though me and bf got in a huge fight yesterday for I don't even know what reason. I'm fine and focusing on myself. He can suck it.

Today got my water and coffee with me and working on getting it all in. I did exercise at the hotel yesterday morning so I'm proud of that. Today I also plan on yard work and the gym.

B-coffee, almond milk, walden farms chocolate syrup, 3 egg whites and Franks hot sauce.
L-garlic butter tilapia and lc coleslaw
S-cheesy miracle rice
D-spanish chicken rice, coleslaw
S-lemon rice pudding.

Laura we can do this together. Me N you, motivation!
Old 03-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #339
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Laura, I'm glad the scale is moving back down for you.

Michelle, your doing great! I'm so glad you stayed away from the booze. Keep it up and next week you'll be in the 220's.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day, I'm hoping to see the teens.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #340
Major LCF Poster!

Hi,
Michelle-YAY! for staying on plan even out of town and seeing a loss! WOOHOO! KUTGW! and congrats on staying away from the booze even with the fight with the BF! You ROCK! We can do this!!

Nikki-I'm hoping and praying hard for you that you get into the teens- you SO deserve it! I'm sure work has been making you exhausted-your strength, dedication and perseverence are so strong-you have truly made this a way of life-YEEHAAW!!! You are such an inspiration!! KUTGW!!

Hope everyone else is well-a new day and a new week are coming with the dawn! Let's make it happen!

--Laura
Old 03-04-2012, 09:22 PM   #341
Junior LCF Member

Onward!

Nikki-- Good luck with your weigh-in!
Michelle-- That's huge that you made it through the weekend and stayed so strong and alcohol-free! You're so inspirational!

Quick question: is the Walden Farms chocolate syrup tasty? I've had mixed results with their products. Thanks for the help!

Laura-- It's the getting back on track when you've been derailed that's the important thing, and the thing I have to keep learning over and over and over. Nobody's perfect. We all mess up sometimes. The only way to get the weight off (which I've done over and over) and keep it off (which I haven't), is to never let yourself give up. And to know that low carbing is forever. That pep talk was totally for me, btw. I know you don't need it. You're doing GREAT!!!

I've done okay this last week, but I had a bad night last night--I'm a late night eater, and I got up in the middle of the night and I went straight to the raisin bread and the sugar-added peanut butter, and ate 2 sandwiches, but only gained 1.2 lbs, so I feel pretty good about it. Overall, this week I lost 2 lbs net, and I'm trying to get down to under 190 before the end of the week, because I'm going home to visit my mother and the last time she saw me (Christmas 2010), I was skinny. When I put the weight on, I don't mess around--this last time I gained almost 80 lbs in 6 months, that was last year from January to mid-summer. I just can't let that keep happening. Anyway, I'm at 193.4, up from 192.2, and I really really want to be in the 180's before next Friday. Think I can do it? I've been hanging out in the mid-to-low 190s now for over a month, after losing strong in January. I NEED to focus and really be strong. You all are helping me so much, btw. You are amazing ladies.

Thanks!
Old 03-05-2012, 04:18 AM   #342
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning ladies!

You can do it Em, we are here cheering you on!

Today is weigh in day 220.2 (so close), I'm down 2.8 lbs for the week!
Old 03-05-2012, 07:45 AM   #343
Big Yapper!!!!

Awwwe Nikki that sucks, but great job on the 2.8lbs!

Emlyn-the chocolate syrup isn't that great, but in ice coffee it's ok if you just use a spalsh.

Menu today:
B-Carmel ice coffee w/hwc, cinnamon glucc pudding, tuna/lettuce/shiratake mix w/WF asian dressing if I like it, or Ken's romano if I don't.
L-LC coleslaw, garlic butter tilapia
D-spanish chicken MR, salad w/walden farms thousand island
S-Cheesy MR or chicken if needed.

Got up early and went to the gym, walked/ran 30 minutes, and will take a step class this evening.

Oh yeah, down to 229.6.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #344
Major LCF Poster!

Hi-

You can do it Em!!

Nikki and Michelle-yay on the loss! KUTGW!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #345
Junior LCF Member

Thanks, guys! I've had a good day so far and feel very determined!

Way to go on the 2.8 pound loss, Nikki! That's GREAT!

And thanks for the help with the Walden Farms syrup, Michelle. That makes sense!

Let's all have a great week!
Old 03-06-2012, 04:54 AM   #346
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning!

Taking my Godiva to the vet this morning to be spaded. She has to stay over night. I'm really gonna miss snuggling with her. But it's only for 24 hours.

I'm training the new girl at work today. I'm looking forward to the family bike ride this evening.

Have a great day! to all!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:54 AM   #347
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm holding at 229.6, which I'm actually happy about. I was so hungry last night I was snacking on lunch meat at 1g carb each My carbs were a bit high, and my calories were a little higher than I like. I blame it on the running yesterday morning then doing an intense body step class last night.

My whole body is aching. Muscles that is. Good kind of ache. So I know my muscles are holding on to something.

Today, body combat.

Haven't decided my menu today, so far Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emyln-I tried the WF thousand island dressing yesterday, oh my, it was AWESOME.

How ya doin Laura?

Nikki-
I'm so glad you are finally getting help at work, I know you must be exhausted. I'll send a puppy prayer for your baby, everything will be fine
Old 03-06-2012, 04:49 PM   #348
Major LCF Poster!

Hi-

Em-Glad you are doing well.

Nikki-Hope Godiva's surgery went well. Hope you are good too. Thank goodness the new person is there at your workplace and training. Hopefully they will get up to speed quickly.

Michelle-congrats on doing so well and KUTGW!

I'm ok-still watching the scale and it is slooooowly moving down. I'm upset about something that happened-or rather didn't happen. A guy I met online about 10 days ago acted like a jerk and just cancelled meeting in person for the first time this weekend. Now he did this within 24 hours after I disclosed that I had been over 300 lbs but had been taking steps, including surgery, to lose weight. He claims he has trust issues but that doesn't explain or excuse his not calling last evening as promised (makes HIM untrustworthy and undependable and can cause trust issues in others with behavior like that rather than him not being able to trust women) and I noticed he had been on the website last evening (so whatever caused him not to call as promised didn't keep him off the website/offline) according to his status so I think he just met someone else and decided the fat chick wasn't an option and didn't deserve any more of his time/attention, etc. Thing is, he wasn't all that attractive to me with him hawkish, angular, pointy thinness and his bald head...guess he thought he was all that and then some, though. I am not handling the rejection and poor treatment well but I have not turned to food/carbs (not yet and I'm fighting hard not to but it is a real struggle.. which makes me see I still have coping skills and food issues to work on but at least I'm getting a little better..but the urge and temptation to just stuff all those feelings down with food is still there in a strong, powerful way.) Anyway, I keep wondering if there will come a time when a nice, decent, dependable, attractive man will pursue me rather than these jerks... I'm trying so hard not to become bitter, cynical and jaded.. but that is a struggle too anyway, if that is my biggest issue I guess I really have little to complain about and am blessed in many other ways... I need to remember that.

grumpy but still fighting the good fight--Laura
Old 03-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #349
Junior LCF Member

Hang in there, Laura!

Hi Everyone--

Nikki--

SO glad you've got some help at work at last. And hope your Godiva (great name!) is back with you soon.

Michelle--

Thanks for the info about WF 1000 Island Dressing. I was always suspicious of their dressings because they're supposed to be zero calories and how could that be and them still be any good??? But I totally trust you on this one and am going to buy a bottle. I really like 1000 Island too, but it's usually got so much sugar and calories that I just settle for 2nd fave, Ranch. You are exercising SO much, you're going to be totally toned and fit and strong. I'm really really impressed with all the effort you're putting into it. Exercise is the hardest. I'm so lazy. With your example, though, I know I'll get back on the treadmill!

Laura--

Stay strong!

I can tell you're really hurting. People can be so stupid, sometimes. And mean. Please don't let yourself fall back on food. Food is NOT your friend (something I have to tell myself ALL THE TIME and even then I don't always listen to myself). And it's not a very effective painkiller, either, though at first I know if seems like it...You've come so far, and you have made such great changes, I hope you can hang in there and not let this creep get you down. Give yourself a hug and maybe say some affirmations? I know they're sort of hokey, but I really believe they work. Something like, "I am strong and beautiful and making positive changes in my life that are going to make me even stronger and more beautiful and I am determined to see it through!" (I know, hokey, but I'm worried about you...)

Had a great day today, btw! Lost an additional pound and a half over night and am now at 190.8, and think I have a really good shot at landing in the 180's before Friday. Thanks everybody, for all your encouragement!

--Melanie (Em)
Old 03-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #350
Junior LCF Member

Quick question: Is there some trick to posting a picture? I put one on my profile and it's there when I look at it but it doesn't show up on the posting. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious...

Thanks for any help!
Old 03-07-2012, 08:04 AM   #351
Big Yapper!!!!

First, I will go back and do personals in just a few.

Sunday was at 231, my goal for the week was 227, this morning weighed in at 226.8

So yesterday was a very big day for me. First I went to the dr. to get my yearly thyroid testing, and my BP was 122/83 My BP used to be like 164/96 and numbers like that. It was awesome.

Then I went to JC Penny's to pick up some boots I ordered online, now I have only been to the mall about 4 times in the past 6 years, and only to get my BF's yearly birthday cookie from the food court, never to shop. I used to not be able to walk, my face would get beat red, I could'nt breathe, and the clothes didn't fit me anyways, and the ones that did looked like crap, so I just didn't go.

So while there, I started browsing. And picking things up. And browsing and pickng things up. They had actual real workout clothes, that fit me. I've been just using sweat pants and baggy shirts but it's so uncomfortable and hot. Then I picked up a pair of size 18 cargo shorts. Two things with that sentence, Size 18, and shorts They fit. I have not fit into a size 18 since I was 18. That's the smallest I have ever been, size 18. I've been waiting for that moment for years and years. I seriously almost started crying in the store, just because I felt normal. Like, people actually go to the mall for fun and enjoy themselves, who knew?

So I didn't get out cheap, but I needed everything I got.

Then I said, ok lets see, go to Old Navy. That's the ultimate test. Here their clothes go up to a size 20 and XXL, not 2X, but XXL, yes there is a difference Lol. So I'm picking up things, XXL shirts, a couple size 20 jeans that I knew were not going to fit, and went to the dressing room........

It was all too big. WTH??????? So I went and changed the jeans to an 18 and shirts to a XL and just bought them without trying it on. So this morning I said, well, let me see how tight these jeans are, I bet I can't even button them...............yeah, wearing them now, and they are a bit loose

I just feel so happy, and accomplished, and dare I say, normal? Like now I just want to shop and shop and shop. I may need a second job.

I made sure I hit my body combat class last night and today I'm soooo sore. But it's working. I couldn't be happier. I even thought about trying on a dress yesterday. And yall don't understand. I do not wear dresses. It's not me. I'm not a dress girl. The last dress I wore was my orchestra recital dress in high school. I'm looking forward to some of those long flowy summer dresses.

I'm just, very happy.

So the plan for the day, step class tonight.

Menu today (tentatively)
B-coffee, sweet n low, MR pudding
L-lc cole slaw, garlic butter tilapia
S-?
D-?

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-07-2012, 09:09 AM   #352
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning ladies!

Michelle, I'm so happy for you!! It is a GREAT feeling! You need to take a pic and post it for us to see.

I brought Godiva home from the vet this morning. I sure did miss her! Poor baby wont jump on the bed or couch right now. I guess she is gonna be sore for a little while.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:31 AM   #353
Big Yapper!!!!

Nikki-I will see if I can get my bf to take one, or I'll do it at the gym.

So glad Godiva is safe at home!
Old 03-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #354
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: JUNEBUG2
Stats: 338/297/180--tight28w/24/16 5'8"
WOE: atkins
Start Date: april 24, 2006-new beginning 03/01
WEll Michelle, I am on my feet doing a jig.....I am so happy for you....cant wait to see that picture....an 18....wow, you have come so vry far and its just happy happy day.....luv ya sweetie....ya know 16 is just a few lbs away....dayum ....you go girl.....

Nikki , glad to see you are doing well....especially after all the mardi gras food and king cakes....no telling how many you decorated....lol....I had a piece of one while in mobile and it was wonderful.....

Laura, good to see you are still losing...

I am still on track and can tell a difference in my face....hve lost 1.5 inches in my waist and couple in my hips....I am going to Y 3-4 times a wk....

Keep up the good work girls.....you all are an inspirtion for me
08/05 315
08/20 308
09/03 322
09/10 314
09/17 317
10/09 314
Old 03-07-2012, 03:17 PM   #355
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

June, it's so good to hear from you! I'm so glad your still on track.

I think I told y'all I bought a outfit to wear when I reach my 100 lbs weigh loss. The jeans are a size 18 and the shirt a size large. I had to have the jeans hemmed cause they were too long. I washed them and then tried them back on to make sure they still fit LOL. I feel skinny in them so I was walking around the house in them for like 20 mins before I took them off. I can't wait to lose the 5 more lbs so I can officially wear them and take some hot new pics LOL.

I went for a long bike ride today. On the way back I was ridding against the wind. Man I felt the burn in my legs!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #356
Junior LCF Member

Way to Go Michelle & Nikki!!!

Michelle, I am so happy for you. Seriously. That's the greatest feeling in the world, to realize you're actually back where you thought you'd never be, and then trying on a size you figured was right and it's TOO BIG!!!!!! Yeah!!!!

And the weight loss is fantastic, too. You're amazing!

And Nikki, congrats on the jeans!! Am so jealous you can wear a size L top, because I'm still a 1x or more on top, even though I'm an L or an XL on the bottom. I've been too scared to try on jeans, but you and Michelle with her exercise wear--that stuff's scary to wear--have me thinking maybe...

Y'all rock!

I'm on track--weighed the same this morning as yesterday but no loss, not even after peeing and peeing. Anyone else do that? It's crazy, I know, but with these digital scales, sometimes you can get it down .2 or .4 lbs by peeing some more, which is not a healthy relationship to the scale, I can tell by how it feels to type it. Whatever. I'm not going to worry too much about that.

Thanks for letting me join your group, guys! I'm having a blast and learning a lot and feeling stronger for it.

--Melanie
Old 03-08-2012, 04:42 AM   #357
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning ladies!

Mel, LOL, I weigh after my morning pee and poo too LOL . This morning the darn scale was up 1 lb 221.2 I've been doing everything right so it must be water weight. I still have till Monday for my official weigh in.

Laura, how ya doing? Please don't let men make you feel bad. Maybe just stay away from those sites for a while and concentrate on yourself. When the time is right trust that God will bring the right man to you. to you my friend.

Michelle, hows my PIC doing? We are so close to the teens.

Last edited by nikkiluvslowcarb; 03-08-2012 at 04:44 AM..
Old 03-08-2012, 07:09 AM   #358
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hello Em........welcome to the group, I have been out of pocket for a while and its nice to see newbies...This is a great group of gals....

Its going to be a very rainey day today and for the next few days....we hve decided to go to the Y at 5:30 in the morning now.....so I feel if I have been up hrs...oh. I have!!!!lol I am finally bldg muscle again....after the past fall and being so inactive, its so good to have a better range of motion in my legs. Its all about motion....exercising to get better motion....bldg muscle....trying to remember that muscle weighs more than fat. I am not even considering the scale and what it says...I hve moved frm a 28 to a 26....waiting to get bk in the 20 s which is so very far away now...the 55lbs I have gained since Jan 2010 is plain ole hurtful.....but the effect it has had on my body is beyond hurtful...at any rate I am back on track.....altho I need to have a spinal block I am trying to do pain management because of the steroids in the injection......I have had way too many steroids and really don't want any more..Right now I am trying to take care of each pain that has plagued me these 2 years.....the medication called Femara was the worst pain I have ever had in my life....actually it put me in a wheel chair if we went anywhere tht required walking...I took this for 6 months until I realized it might be the meds......it was...that was one pain down.......now I am working on the nerve pain.....then its on to the bone on bone pain....knee surgery is in my future.....they say it will help with the arthritis pain too....right now I am trying to bld muscle in my knees so the muscle will help take the stress frm knees.....It ust feels so good to be moving again.....going up and down stairs was such a problem , now it is easier but not quite as it was....lol.....I know this is long but just doing a bit of catch up...
Old 03-08-2012, 08:13 AM   #359
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiluvslowcarb View Post
Good morning ladies!

Mel, LOL, I weigh after my morning pee and poo too LOL . This morning the darn scale was up 1 lb 221.2 I've been doing everything right so it must be water weight. I still have till Monday for my official weigh in.

Laura, how ya doing? Please don't let men make you feel bad. Maybe just stay away from those sites for a while and concentrate on yourself. When the time is right trust that God will bring the right man to you. to you my friend.

Michelle, hows my PIC doing? We are so close to the teens.
Nikki I weigh like that too, well after my morning pee. My morning poo comes after much coffee and I have to weigh before I leave the house

How's your PIC doin? Well, I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale this morning. 223.4 I'm exactly 3lbs above my all time low (from LC'ing) which I hit back in October. So I'm trying to catch up to ya Nikki.

The lowest weight I have been as an adult is 215 when I was 18 years old. Come on teens, come on.

So yeah, I'm doing fantastic! I'm scared though, because TOM is due late next week and I generally screw up royally around that time. I will try to vow to stay off the scale, stick to my food and exercise, and no alcohol. I'm almost 2 weeks in on no alcohol and look at my progress! That's motivation.

June Im so glad you're back. I missed you so much. I hope your pain eases. Are you doing water classes again? I don't care if your posts are long, mine are always long lol.

Emlyn I'm so glad you are enjoying it here. This group is awesome. Yes sometimes even though I pee and pee my scale stays the same. Eh, I know the general trend is down and that's what matters.

Laura-I agree, you need to focus on yourself and getting happy within yourself, and not trying to let a man make you happy. Trust me I know lol. I used to live my life based on my bf and his mood, and now, I do things for myself, things that make me happy. That's important. Its really hard, and it takes baby steps and time, but it really does make you feel good.

Ok, tentative menu today:
B-coffee, sweet n low, MR glucc pudding, cinnamon mmmmm. Warmed up.
L-Tuna MR casserole. It's cold here today, comfort food. (It was 80 here yesterday, now the high is 32, freaking Texas panhandle weather)
D-Either more Tuna casserole or "pizza" shiratake noodles, or cheesy rice.
S-1 Blackberry muffin, 1 zucchini bread muffin.

And def. working out today. It's helping so much.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #360
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lets see, I popped in this morning while I was eating breakfast and the post was about poop......now, I am poppin in while I eat my hamburger patty and its another one bout poop..lolol........so to be on record.....I wake, stagger to bathroom and pee. Head down stairs and weigh...now to the fact of peeing lowering weight....I pee every 2 hrs at nite and its not a lil tinkle...I drink water each time I tinkle...I take an 8 oz bottle of water to bed with me and its empty in the morning.....so all of this tinkling doesn't make one bit of difference in my weight.....and as far as the poop goes. I have several good ones every day and that too does nothing for my weight loss.......lol, boy is it ever good to be back
Closed Thread