Where did everybody go?
Old 02-19-2012, 07:22 AM   #303
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pescacat
Stats: 332.3/263.7/170
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: Oct 19, 2011
Congrats on the good menus!

I'm pretty bummed out. I ordered some dresses that are cute but were in regular, not plus sizes...and I can't see how I will EVER fit in them...how can a 14-16Women's from Lane Bryant (which fit) be THAT MUCH different from a 3X or 2X in regular clothes... It was a very demoralizing experience... I guess I'll be sending all the "regular sized" dresses back
Old 02-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #304
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Abberdoodle
WOE: Induction
A woman's size 14/16 is like a XL. 18/20 is 1x, 22/24 is 2x, 26/28 is 3x. If the company you ordered from didn't size their items correctly, thats not your fault.

Last edited by Abberdoodle; 02-19-2012 at 07:55 AM.. Reason: :-)
Old 02-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #305
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Abbs..I thought that about the size conversion and equivalents too but I guess this company must be using sizes from the early 1900's *L*
Old 02-19-2012, 08:10 PM   #306
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Abberdoodle
WOE: Induction
Hee hee.

Today, B- peanut butter protein shake
L- chicken cobb salad
D- chicken and veg stir fry, 90% cocoa dark chocolate
Old 02-20-2012, 07:14 AM   #307
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: MsWoods
Stats: 399/217.5/169
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 06/22/09
Bad weekend for me. Weekends are killing me. But this weekend was worse because I haven't been working out because I was trying to let my knee heal. It's not getting any better so screw it I'm going to start working out again.Trying to do better today.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #308
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: nikkiluvslowcarb
Stats: 315 /164.4/ 155
WOE: WW Points Plus
Start Date: June 7th 2011
Hi ladies!

Weigh in day for me, 224.2, I'm down 2.4 lbs this week.

Michelle, how did today go?
Old 02-21-2012, 08:15 AM   #309
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Ladies-

Sorry I haven't posted as often lately. Been reading but been doing badly on the eating and exercising. Like others here, I tend to isolate when I'm feeling bad, eating badly, feel out of control with the eating/trying to be better at being healthy or when I've been slacking on the exercise. I lost my mojo and I think it has been a combo of a few things that I've tried to identify:

I feel overwhelmed with the amount of weight left to lose (130 pounds or so) and feel disheartened that even though I seem to eat a lot less than before my weight loss surgery, I gain at the least little deviation and seem to lose very slowly. I am angry with my body and also angry that the dang nutritionist said "oh, for the first 6 months afterwards you could eat all wrong and still lose weight." well..that hasn't been the case. Then again, this came from the same person who told me to eat 130grams of carbs per day and said that was on the low said of the amount of carbs I should eat. My body is stuck and refuses to go below 283 so I can hit the -50 pounds mark. So, I guess I've been punishing my body and myself by eating very badly. I was eating well and couldn't lose and felt deprived and saw gains for no apparent reason so if I was going to gain anyway, why not do it with some choclate and little debbie desserts and at least enjoy it, eh?! Stinking thinking to be sure. I know I control what goes in my mouth, not the nutritionist or anyone else and I just haven't been making good choices.

I am an emotional eater and have been in upheaval and turmoil about the finalization of my divorce. I am struggling. It is like I have to mourn and go through the hurts and pain all over since the final hearing is coming up probably in May. I don't trust my soon to be ex not to pull some crap and I still am upset that he wasn't the man he vowed to be much less led me to believe he was when I sacrificed the career I had at the time, left my friends, family and culture to move to Italy where I was treated so badly by him, his family and his friends and believed him about starting a family (and now I'm past the age where I feel I could safely have a biological child so I'm upset and angry about that too). I want to say some things to him like he's no better than that stupid, irresponsible, selfish, arrogant, self centered, cheating cruise ship captain that abandoned his ship after he wrecked it trying to show off for girl he was cheating on his wife with and then cowered under a blanket making excuses about why he abandoned his duties, responsibilities and the people he had said he would take care of and simply thought of himself. I've waited almost 4 years for my soon to be to ex (as the coast guard captain yelled at the cowardly captain) to GET BACK ON BOARD, *expletive* in our relationship and BE the man he vowed to be on our wedding day and stop being a lying, cheating, whining, pathetic excuse for a human being much less a man. I've been having nightmares and just feel upset and angry a lot. It is eating me up inside and so I think I'm eating everything in sight to try to stop those feelings.

I'm also exhausted because of some stuff happening at work. Working with mentally unstable people can be draining all on its own but to have them sexually harrass you and make you worried that they might stalk or try to hurt you and/or make threats toward you about their access to M-16 rifles and ammo (or you worry they might hurt your family) when they get out makes it worse. I have a unique last name and the only other people with the same last name in the phone book are my elderly parents. I have tried to tell the supervisors where I work that this is a huge safety issue and if one of those patients goes off their meds or continues to refuse the meds and is in a psychotic/delusional state and/or gets angry and decides to do something, they will either hurt me or my folks but my supervisors dismiss me. I'm worried it will only be after someone is hurt or killed by one of the patients that they will take action and listen to me.

I'm losing my hair...it is so thin and every time I comb it , it comes out in gobs. I've had to use something to unclog the shower drain, hair is all over my clothes, my seat in my car, the floor...everywhere. I had a nightmare about going bald, my hair is so thin-I used to have thick, wonderful hair and now it is limp and fine and falling out. I have to wrap a tiny elastic ponty tail holder 3 times around and I can recall when I used to need the biggest diameter and I couldn't loop those twice.

I'm also having bathroom issues-I have had to buy milk of magnesia and a stool softener. I used to go regularly once a day..now even when I eat veggies and salad everyday I get stopped up and feel like I'm trying to poop a pine cone. The doc told me to eat more but after a few bites of protein I feel full. I work hard to get 64oz of water in and eat as much protein as I can..I even bought some protein shots that taste awful but have 50g of protein in them just to try to up the amount I'm getting. I also bought some supplements this week-like biotin to try to help with the hair thing but I am not really putting much faith in that-people tell me it is a hit and miss thing where it works for some and not for others.

As I posted before, I also bought some clothes last week from some online places. They were supposed to be "regular" not "plus size" clothes and I am sending them back today but I feel stupid, fat and ugly (not to mention maybe *I* was delusional for thinking I could wear those clothes-work is rubbing off on me! AUGH!)

The social life/dating thing is getting to me too. Yeah, I know my friend's cousin was a loser but it still hurt. I also traded phone numbers with a guy at work and after talking to him once by phone and then I had to go because I had company (my mom) coming over and we were going out to a performing arts show so we HAD to leave to get there before the show started, the guy said "Ok, Call me tomorrow." So I did and he didn't answer the phone...and hasn't called me and that was almost a month ago so WTH??!! Then, I went out with someone else Feb 13th (I was working the 14th) and I got all dressed up and gave him a couple of heart shaped lollipops and a card and his comment later that evening was "Nope, I have zero attraction towards you..I'm honored you think so much of me but I'm not interested." umm...so why did we go out as "valentines" which I made clear during the time we were setting up the get together??!! and also...just what is so wrong with me? My mom saw the outfit and said she liked it-I wore the same one to the show with her as I did at the dinner with the guy and...so..ok..the message here is that only psychotic, delusional guys want me...GREEEEEAATT..NOT!!!

I'm tired and fatigued a lot. They keep flip flopping my schedule with the shifts I am working and when I have tried to plan several days off or even take one day off, I get called in-like today was supposed to be my day off-I got off at midnight last night and my boss called me at 7am to tell me I had to come in again today and he was switching my day off to tomorrow. Now, when I get off at midnight, I usually can't unwind and get to sleep until 2 am or so, so getting the call at 7 meant 5 hours of sleep. To make things worse, I'm a light sleeper and once I'm up, that's it-I'm done and can't go back to sleep. Lately, I feel like my life is just about work, sleeping a little (5-6 hours at most) and trying to eat and drink to not get dehydrated or have more hair fall out. Not the lifestyle I was hoping to create.

I'm open to suggestions about any of these areas on how to get back on track and feel better.

Nikki-Congrats on losing!

Abbs-keep up the good work with the meals!

Michelle-sorry your knee is hurting and not healing fast. Maybe if you did some workouts that took the stress/pressure off of your knee like some workouts in a pool or focused on upper body for a week that would be a good way to work out and let the knee heal. I understand about weekends being bad for the healthy lifestyle we're creating..hang in there! *hug*

Hope everyone is doing well!

--Laura

Last edited by pescacat; 02-21-2012 at 08:48 AM..
Old 02-21-2012, 08:15 AM   #310
Big Yapper!!!!

Fantastic job Nikki. I'm jealous of your dedication.

I did well. Stayed on plan, no alcohol, and went to step, although I wasn't able to push it and get as much of a burn as I would have liked. My knee is really preventing me from it. I rested it all last night and slept with it propped up and it's feeling better today. I think a lot of the problem is having to keep it bent on the ground while I'm at work, so I'm trying to keep it propped up on a chair as much as I can.

I think I'm also going to try to weigh only once a week. It's too stressful worrying every day about the scale. I know what I need to do I just need to do it.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:26 AM   #311
Big Yapper!!!!

Sorry Laura, I posted at the same time as you.

I'm so sorry about everything you are going through. I don't really have any suggestions for you but wanted to tell you anytime you are feeling overwhelmed you can come here and write, or pm me, or heck, text me if you want. A lot of my overwhelmness comes from not having any friends or anyone to talk to. I get bored and lonely, and not being able to go to the gym to classes really takes me over the edge. It's my non work human interaction that I've found and I love it. Everyone said I needed to find a hobby or activity that was just for me and that's it. And now with my knee, it just upsets me. There are pool classes, but I've never taken one. And honestly, my swim suite I bought when I first got the membership, was a 3x, and my boobs fall out Lol. I think I need a smaller one but money is so tight I feel bad buying anything I don't have to have.

Sorry, that went into a whole conversation. Point is, guys are jerks, work sucks, but we can't beat ourselves up over our food/exercise. Do better today. One day at a time. Sometimes that's all we can think of.

And sometimes God will throw you a bone. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but my bf has stayed home the last 2 days with me, for whatever reason, and I really needed the support and connection. Even if it's only 2 days, I feel like God knew I was in a really bad place and threw me a bone. So yeah, gotta keep on pushin on.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #312
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Michelle.. *hug* and I'm glad your BF spent time with you-he's lucky to have you!
Old 02-21-2012, 09:05 AM   #313
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning ladies!

Laura, big hugs , I'm sorry you are going through a hard time right now. We are always here for you. Remember you deserve to be taken care of. So take care of yourself and be kind to yourself.

Michelle, I'm glad you and your BF got to spend some much needed time together. I hope the knee starts feeling better.

Work has been crazy busy here. We are down a worker but they are interviewing a lady tomorrow. I hope they get us someone hired so we can get her trained before Easter.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:24 AM   #314
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning! Where is everyone?
Old 02-23-2012, 08:02 PM   #315
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Nikki-
I'm here-just having a wild time trying to get all kinds of things done-running errands and stuff. Been busy professionally too-short handed like you.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I managed to lose 2 pounds so now I'm only up 3...

--Laura
Old 02-24-2012, 07:17 AM   #316
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oct2667us
Stats: 290/290/199
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: re start 1/6/2014
hi all sorry I have been mia but things in my house have been crazy
It all started last Friday, me and dh said I wold not pay for my 19 year olds cell mins she need to get a job and do that for her self well I went behine his back and put mins on . friday he had the day off and he found out that I did that ( thanks to my 19 year old) well let the fights began !!!
I said things I did not mean like she is my kid and I do what I want . (thatn did not go over well with him ) and I also said why dont you just go get some one with out kids!! And he left and did not come home
When he came in at 6 am I did not know at frist I thought he been out drinking with his friends. Nope he was with a girl at his work and they where together some times I wish he would have not told me. I cried and he said sorry all day that day and he love me. then he went back to work and I thought we was going to work on stuff. but he did not call me on his lunch and he always dose. So when he got out work at about 9:30 I called him no answer. He was riding around with that girl !!!! he said he just dont know what he wanted. So I called my mom crying wanting to go home.
Then I told him and he went his way like going out and I started getting stuff ready to move. Now he dont want me to go and my 17 year old dont what to leave her school. But he dont like the way my 19 year old acts and she hates him. When he was made and we was fighting he said he hated her and she heard that.
Well if i move I have to take my 17 year old out of her school and leave all my stuff. go home and live in camper no car , have to leave my dog . I have to leave every thing. I dont know what to do. He may come home from work and say he can do this any more.

sorry so long

oh a good note I am 291.3 to day !!!
Old 02-24-2012, 12:04 PM   #317
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiluvslowcarb View Post
Good morning! Where is everyone?
WTH? I posted yesterday and it's gone now. I didn't post anything bad or get a message.

Melinda, girl I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I'm not going to say just leave him like most people on the boards would. I've been through it. And there are so many factors than just what you have told us. All I can say is we are here for you and you come post whenever you feel you need to about whatever. Don't let this take you down. Even if you do feel you need to stay with him.

I wasn't married or anything and yes, it's with my bf I'm still with, and I can say if you do stay and try to work it out, I don't know if you can ever get that trust back. It's been like, 6-7 years since we went through it, and honestly, I still don't trust him. A lot of it is my own insecurities. But I love him. And just as your husband, he carried on a relationship with another woman(I'm not saying your husband is doing that, from what your saying it seems more than a one night stand), it wasn't just a one time thing, and we split for that time, but we are magnents. We can't stay away from each other. Yes we were both young and stupid and I contribute a lot of that to it, however, it doesn't hurt less and I feel your pain.

If you are not feeling strong enough to leave, don't. Try to work on yourself and please, keep trying to lose weight. Don't let this get you off track, it will hurt you more in the long run.

By the time we got our crap together and worked it all out, I was at 400lbs, and I've been struggling ever since. Don't do that to yourself. Please.

Take some time and go to your Mom's, you don't have to do anything permanent. But don't talk to him. Seriously. You have no idea what time apart and not speaking to each other can do. It's a good thing either way.

I set myeslf up for a weekend of not drinking. By drinking last night I don't even want to at this point. So, yay?

And my knee is getting better every day, so hopefully I can start my classes again next week! I'm going to get a knee brace to wear though so this doesn't happen again. The one I got isn't big enough and it's not the right kind.

B-nothing slept and was late for work lol.
L-coffee, water, 2 turkey franks and miracle rice w/alfredo.
S-a humongous dill pickle
D-miracle rice w/ground chicken and idk.
S-IDK, something very lc and low calorie. I was a teeny bad yesterday. But I think it's setting me up for a great weekend with no booze, which I'm super happy about!
Old 02-24-2012, 07:51 PM   #318
Major LCF Poster!

Hi-

Melinda-I'm so sad to hear that your husband hurt you by being with someone else. I hope you take some time to let the situation cool off and you can both do some thinking and deciding. It seems that you both did and said some stuff that hurt each other. Take some time and don't make any quick decisions. Come here to vent when you need and know we care *hug*

Michelle, I agree with what you said and am also sorry about the pain you endured. I hope your weekend is alcohol free and that your knee continues to get better and better and you have a full recovery. Can you get the right kind of brace soon?

Nikki, June, HT, Karen and everyone else-hope you are doing well! (I gained the two pounds back that I had lost when I weighed this morning ....still awaiting TOM....stll fighting a UTI....)

Hope everyone has a good weeknd.

**hugs**
--Laura
Old 02-27-2012, 07:06 AM   #319
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey Laura and everyone else that's not showing their faces!

I did not make it. Sigh. I'm trying so hard. Not being able to workout and having no reason to get out of the house is really hard for me. I get bored and I'm like screw it, drink it up. My knee is so much better and I can feel the swelling has finally gone down on the inside. It's still achy and I'm babying it, but I think I might be able to get 'er done with the brace. I'm going to try my brace today since I'm brizzoke, but it's for step, which is not what hurt my knee in the first place. Body combat is. We will see how step goes today.

I'm trying to do better yet again this week. Every week same thing with me. I'm trying though, I will not give up.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:06 AM   #320
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok, so I'll talk to myself!

Here's my menu for today:
Ok so the menu plan for today:
B-coffee/S&L/vanilla glucc miracle rice pudding
L-Spanish shrimp & rice (miracle rice)
S-more glucc pudding or a huge pickle
D-a small salad w/walden farms dressing, spanish chicken & miracle rice.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #321
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi ladies! Hows everyone doing?

I'm trying like heck to get to 215. Hoping for a whoosh once TOM leaves.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:36 AM   #322
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: JUNEBUG2
Stats: 338/297/180--tight28w/24/16 5'8"
WOE: atkins
Start Date: april 24, 2006-new beginning 03/01
Morning Girls I finally remembered my password and name so I can get here on my laptop......I have so missed you girls....been trying to catch up on your posts but don't have time to read them all........Michelle, sorry you have hurt ur knee..injured knees can put a stop to your life....hope it gets better soon....Nikki, glad to see you are still losing........Laura, so sorry your not losing as fast as you wish.....

I have been bad and have been gaining......just gaining and gaining....hve ballooned to 324 and bk into the 3x but hve been bk low carbing for 2 days and going downward.....actually I have not been that bad but I have been popped with one steroid after another which always causes me to gain....funny how easy it is to gain and how hard it is to lose....I tried WW again and it just doesn't work for me because I have carb issues...,.when I eat them all Iwant to do is eat.....I am low carbing right now and will soon start gently bringing fruit into the picture...well actually just blueberries....

Laura, hang in there....life can be uckie at this point but wait a bit and u will see it all gets better....life is a roller coaster.....anyone that says their life is always on level ground is lyin.....

Melinda, I hope you are taking care of yourself. You need to keep urself out there and number one in your life.

Michelle, I love your picture.....

Nikki........hope you reach 215 soon....what did you weigh this time last year??
08/05 315
08/20 308
09/03 322
09/10 314
09/17 317
10/09 314
Old 02-29-2012, 07:26 AM   #323
Big Yapper!!!!

Glad you're back June. I've been getting so lonely.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:50 PM   #324
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SgtBrownsWife
Stats: (height 5'10)254/206.8/145
WOE: LCHFMP
Start Date: 11/27/11
Hi Everyone!

I am new to posting on here. I really could use some support and advice this month. I started low carb nov 27th 2011. I have lost 16.8lbs since then. Starting 10 days ago I finally started working out everyday. I was always active but now I make a big effort to do something pretty strenuous for at least 20 mins. I also cut out splenda and any diet juice or soda because of the hidden carbs six days ago. To make a long story short I have irregular cycles but was very pleased to finally get a full normal period 25 days ago with no help whatsoever which I believe is 100% due to low carb eating. Since I started exercising recently and don't know when exactly to expect my period I am having a hard time figuring out why I have gained 3-4 pounds almost overnight and it has stayed on now for exactly 7 days followed by almost daily headaches. I drink a good amount of water now also. I am feeling discouraged and sad when I feel like I have tripled my efforts. Any advice or thoughts would be so appreciated. Thanks for listening!

Mary
Old 03-01-2012, 08:00 AM   #325
Big Yapper!!!!

Welcome Mary!

I would love for you to join. Our group is usually very active but over the past 2 weeks everyone has disappeared I feel so lonely lol.

My cycles were also very irregular until I started LC. My first period I had lasted 4 months. It was aweful. But after that, which was 2 years ago, everything is regulated, I get em every month on time, between 27-30 days. It's a nice thing to know even though periods suck lol.

It's hard to say what might be causing the temp. gain without seeing what your eating. Sample menus really help. I tend to always post what I'm eating so there is always a log. Like today my tentaive menu is:

B-coffee/1 packet sweet & low/Miracle rice w/alfredo (if needed)
L-Chicken tortilla soup w/MR (minus tortilla)
D-Turkey/tofu chili over MR w/cheddar and sour cream
S-Cheesy MR/1 grilled great value chicken breast fillet

I probably won't eat all of that but I log it in to allow myself enough if I'm hungry.

Nikki I'm down to 231.8! I'm not jinxing myself for the weekend. I need strong vibes people.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:02 PM   #326
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Welcome Mary!

Michelle, I'm sending good vibes your way!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been busy, working overtime because we are short a person. They did hire someone who will be starting next week.

I was off today and went shopping. I bought a cute outfit and shoes to wear when I take my 100 lb weight loss pictures.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:52 PM   #327
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Ladies-

Good to see you June and thanks for the support.

Welcome Mary and good luck. LC is great and will help you get regulated in lots of areas-hormones, sleep, menstrual cycle, moods, pain (eating LC makes my joint pain go away), etc.

Nikki-WOOHOO!! KUTGW!

Michelle-I was bad and got off track too...I've been making excuses and being bad but I am going to reign it in. Hnag in there-we can make this happen!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

--Laura
Old 03-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #328
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: emlynb
Stats: 204/196/137
WOE: modified Atkins
Start Date: Restart January 2012
Can I join you guys?

Hi Everyone--

I've been lurking on your thread for several weeks now and you've been really helping me keep on track. I know you're a close group, but you are so supportive and most of you have come such a long way that I'm really inspired by you and know I can learn from you. Mostly, though, I just like you guys! Hope you won't mind my joining you!

I've done low carb successfully before: lost over 50 lbs in 2005 and over 70 lbs in 2008 (that's when the picture was taken, and I'd like to get back to that), but I've been a terrible maintainer, and here I am, back again, with around 60 lbs to lose. I started in January, at around 204 lbs, and had lost down to 191, and then gained 5 back (why? why?) and am now around 194.

Am excited about all the recipes for Miracle rice, tuna with jalapenos (YES!!) and the Stuffing pie. Not much of a cook, but I do make a wonderful jalapeno cheese "pie" that I cut up into squares and freeze individual servings of. Wonderful! Btw, any of you use the Quest bars? I just discovered them and they are pretty awesome, if expensive.

Also, I'm so new I can't figure out how to use the smileys. :-)

Sorry. I had a lot of stuff saved up to say...

Thanks!

--Melanie
Old 03-02-2012, 05:55 AM   #329
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Melanie and Welcome!!! Congrats on your loss of weight so far-you can do this!

To use the smileys, click on the go advanced button in the bottom of the message screen and then click on the smiley when you're typing where you want it.

--Laura
Old 03-02-2012, 06:24 AM   #330
Big Yapper!!!!

Nikki & Laura I don't feel so lonely now. I'm glad you guys checked in. Nikki shopping is so much fun when you look good in clothes huh!

Melanie I'm glad you decided to pop in and join us. We would love to have you.

I'm the general cook/recipe gal in this group Lol. I'm always making things up. I'm glad you like my ideas. I looooooooooove Miracle Rice. I eat it every day. And the stuffing pie is one of my favorites. It's so good. Tuna w/mayo/mustard/jalapeno is one of my stand by's (pickled jalapenos of course), plop it on some pork rinds, to die for! I haven't got to try the quest bars but I'm really interested in them. A lot of them don't have a lot of sugar alcohols which I like. I plan on trying them soon. Do they hinder your weight loss?

So I got up bright and early, 5:30, and hit the gym and swam laps for 20 minutes. It was nice. I'm probably going to catch a body combat class at 5:30 this evening because I took a new one yesterday by new girls and I did not like it at all. I was so disgusted. I wanted to walk out I hated it so much, but I've never quit a class yet, so I sucked it up. I will not go to theirs again, though.

So my menu for today (tentative of course)
B-coffee/splenda from mcd's, coffee, sweet & low from gym, 2 egg whites w/pickled jalapeno slices
L-tofu/turkey chili over miracle rice
S-Ice coffee w/hwc/sf vanilla
D-Garlic butter tilapia, LC coleslaw
S-cheesy MR if needed
Closed Thread