Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 08:33 PM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vee716
Stats: 340high 297/173.3/150
WOE: WLS(1999) - low-carb
Start Date: September 5, 2003
Well, I'm glad the hcg drops helped then. I have to admit I'm skeptical about the whole idea, but then again, there is so much we just don't know about the whole weight, food, hunger cycle. Who knows. I'm not sure I would have believed anyone that low-carbing would make such a big difference to me before I tried it for myself, but it did. It was like a revelation or miracle that I wasn't constantly hungry.

I think with an awareness of *my* necessity to avoid sugar and wheat, I could make WW work well for me as well. I have to admit that I am really enjoying my modified version of JUDDD though. The issue I had with WW and calorie counting was all the counting. It tended to make me feel deprived and a tad obsessed. That's my own issue though, I think it's a great choice for most.

My blog - Find Your Own Weigh

Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2011, 11:20 AM   #62
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Teresa123
Stats: 350+/size 12/size 6
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Oct 2006
Good morning...well, actually it's now afternoon!

Jennifer--glad you made it and you're having a good time! Vietnemese can definitely be hard to do low carb although depending on how authentic the place is there are often some other choices that don't include all the carbs. Hopefully you can find something tasty! And I'm with Liz---I couldn't just eat one of those little petit things....I won't say how many I would probably poke down! :blush: Enjoy your time and I meant to say before---how sweet that your DH decided to take over your mom's birthday gift tradition...he is definitely a keeper!

Jen---so is everyone there yet? I have a feeling we may not get to see a lot of you, you are going to have your hands full! But we expect you to behave and come here to vent if everyone is driving you crazy!

Val---yes, year end stuff is crazy. I have 12 performance reviews for 2010 to write as soon as I get back from Vegas which I am not looking forward to. I'm also still trying to wrap up several projects that I really wanted to be able to say good bye to as soon as 2010 was over but it didn't work out that way so lots more work to be done before that year is actually 'over.'

I hear you on the 'waste of time' on the weight thing. I spent 2010 in the 50's and 60's and haven't seen the 40's since the fall of 2009. :blush: Since I have learned something from every step of this journey--I have to assume this is all part of the learning process....but I'm with Liz on this too, I am a very slow learner.

Liz---so you like eating rubber? Gummy things always reminded me of the fake rubber bait we would use sometimes when we went fishing when I was little. Not that I ever ate one of those but they look/feel the same.

I watched a re-run of the I Used To Be Fat show last night. Sounds similar to the one you are talking about but she lost 90 lbs in like 89 days. The girl kind of annoyed me so I had a hard time getting into it. It kind of reminds me of BL but with just one person. I have a hard time getting too into those shows because they just aren't realistic for me...i.e. I could never do it! :blush:

Val and Liz----I haven't made pb chips yet....but I have a recipe tucked away somewhere so I'll try to find that. I think it's from Kevinpa. I bought the wax that you need to use like 2 years ago and it's just sitting in my cupboard waiting for me to try it. The cookies by the way were a hit and again I got the---how can this have no sugar and how can this have no flour questions! I did alter the recipe a bit but I'm sure exactly as written it would be great as well.

Kathy--glad to see you back! Glad WW is working out for you. I think the points, whether you eat any of the food the recommend or not, could be a very handy tool when it comes to portion control.

Your experience with HCG is not at all uncommon, and one of my biggest fears with the stuff. I believe it works as the Dr describes, but I also believe that he was, for the most part, dealing with a whole different population. The quick fix, majorly restrictive, mentality is what got me and many many peeps in this country into big problems in the first place---so trying to fix the problem with one of the root causes of the problem....probably doesn't have a very high success rate over the long run. I've watched people who use HCG over a few years now---the immediate results are amazing but long term results for most are very poor. The people it seems to have better long term results for are those that fit the type of population he was working with---people who have never had a significant weight problem in the first place and no other type of restriction worked for them. I'm not saying that it won't work for anyone else---but from watching this whole phenomenon for quite some time the odds aren't in favor of those who have or have had significant weight issues and are still struggling with mental/emotional/behavioral issues around food.

But---all that said---the odds weren't in any of our favors to be able to lose the enormous amounts of weight that we have and for the most part to keep it off......so part of me still wants to believe that someone like us could have long term success with it. But that could be just the part of me that still is wanting to find a quick fix. :blush:

So the pot luck went great yesterday. Usually when I go off course I truly don't have any intent to do so....sometimes I toy with the idea of just eating a little sugar or whatever (which is just playing with fire ) but for the most part I enter these kinds of things with total resolve and then end up screwing up anyway. :blush: Yesterday I had kind of a fear about the whole thing and kept thinking I would probably screw up. That was not good because I figured I would use that as an excuse to give in. But I didn't. Could be because I was in meetings for 7 hours yesterday....although that doesn't always stop me. :blush: Anyway, other than eating a bit too much I didn't eat anything carby at all---not even the kinds of things that don't trigger me. Yay me! I did make sure to take plenty of extras with me and brought my own bread (we had a picnic style potluck and the main dish was pulled pork---which was so good and as a bonus the sauce was on the side so I totally avoided that). Anyway, I'm just glad to come out of the whole thing 'unscathed.' After eating junk on Thursday I was worried my little brain would use that as an excuse to just keep eating crap until after Vegas.....and I can't do that. My pants are all too snug and if I'm not going to focus on losing right now, then I have to absolutely make sure that I don't gain!!!! And besides that, I really really want to get the hang of this maintenance thing for a bit longer....and then get back to cutting back some and losing.

OK---well, enough of my novel. I have sooo much to do to get ready for the week and for my trip.....and really I have no desire to do anything. I may just continue to be a bum today and try to find some motivation tomorrow to get it all done.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #63
Big Yapper!!!!

Peanut Butter Chips

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...ate-chips.html

Post 21 is Kevin's recipe. I just made them however I couldn't determine 10grams on my kitchen scale so I ended up adding some cocoa butter because I don't think I had enough wax....but who knows. I also wasn't about to roll them into balls so I just put it on wax paper, used another piece of wax paper on top to 'smoosh' them out smooth and after setting about 15 minutes cut them into little chunks. Kind of crumbly around the edges but overall they seem to be OK. We'll see when I actually bake with them....which will be sometime this weekend.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Very cool, Teresa, thanks. I'm not sure I'd try it, it looks like more work than I'd want to attempt, but I'll remember it and know where to look if I change my mind.

I'm remembering why I don't do down days on the weekends usually. It's harder to not eat when the day is more unstructured. I've kept the day fairly low in calories though, just not as low as I might have wanted.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:14 AM   #65
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning

Val---yes, no down days on the weekend!! The pb chips weren't hard to make at all. I didn't follow his method cause I was too lazy, but they seemed to have turned out fine. I think they need to be more peanut buttery though...so maybe I'll add a few drops of some pb flavoring next time.

The kitties have a new facination. There is a very slow drip from the faucet in the bathtub. They sit in the tub and wait for the drip to see who can attack it first. I need to get a picture of them doing it, it's so funny because they patiently wait for a long time just staring at the faucet waiting for the drip to come and they're so excited by the whole thing.

Lots to do today, still no desire to do anything. It was a long hard week and I just want to veg...but as they say, no rest for the wicked.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:42 AM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

I feel exactly the same way, I just want to veg. I should be going to the gym to workout, but meh.. just want to sit in my chair and play on the computer.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:58 AM   #67
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gynx8467
Stats: 239.4/195.2/145
WOE: low carb
Start Date: Restart June 2010
Good morning all. Not happy at all with the scales. UGH!!!!

Hey teresa we just two new kitties. They are so funny. One is tabby grey and he likes to climb on things. The other is an orange tabby. She is lazy. The grey one is kiki and the orange one is Daisy Mae. They are the gbabies.

We are trying to teach them how to hold them without hurting them.

Hope everybody has a great day.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:18 AM   #68
Big Yapper!!!!

Val---don't do it----lay around and be a bum with me all day!! Oh, I keep forgetting to tell ya, my boss's boss has pretty much thrown down a challenge to me....to join her in a running club. I am not a runner---or an exerciser at all as we all know:blush:----but how can I refuse? So I think there is going to be a 5K in my future.....

Jen---awe, those are cute names for the kitties! Teaching the kids to hold them reminds me of the book/movie "Of Mice and Men." Have you ever seen that? Just don't let them squeeze them too hard!

Oh, and I meant to tell you---I made a fantastic casserole that you might like. I mashed cooked cauli (large bag, probably 20-24 oz), added 1/2 brick cream cheese and about a bag (2 cups) of colby jack, lb of cooked sausage and chopped bell peppers. Put the whole thing in a 8x8 casserole dish and into the oven for maybe 20-30 minutes. Soooooo good and very filling. Today I'm going to make a 'pizza' cabbage casserole....we'll see how it turns out.

Just had brekki---pancakes with pb and honey....yum! Now I need to think about doing the dishes....

Last edited by Teresa123; 01-09-2011 at 08:20 AM..
Old 01-09-2011, 08:41 AM   #69
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa123 View Post
Jen---awe, those are cute names for the kitties! Teaching the kids to hold them reminds me of the book/movie "Of Mice and Men." Have you ever seen that? Just don't let them squeeze them too hard!

Oh, and I meant to tell you---I made a fantastic casserole that you might like. I mashed cooked cauli (large bag, probably 20-24 oz), added 1/2 brick cream cheese and about a bag (2 cups) of colby jack, lb of cooked sausage and chopped bell peppers. Put the whole thing in a 8x8 casserole dish and into the oven for maybe 20-30 minutes. Soooooo good and very filling. Today I'm going to make a 'pizza' cabbage casserole....we'll see how it turns out.
No I can't say I have seen that. I need to. Isn't that a John Steinbeck Novel?

That cassarole sounds good and I think I have everything for it here at home. Of course I will have to add onions and garlic. YUM YUM!!!

Going to make some more spiced pecans today. Those have become my go to sweet attack. Only takes a couple to satisfy.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:17 AM   #70
Big Yapper!!!!

Yes, a Steinbeck novel and so good. I think there might be a couple of versions of the movie but the one from I think the late 80's or early 90's is really good.....but be prepared cause it's a tear jerker.

The casserole is fantastic! I did add some onion powder, didn't even think of garlic for some reason but that would be good as well. Enjoy those pecans! Wow---just a couple satisfy you? I have a feeling it would take a few handfuls for me! :blush:
Old 01-09-2011, 09:20 AM   #71
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh, and since you are an onion/garlic kind of girl---do you like spinach? I like to sautee it in olive oil and add a lot of onion and garlic powder (but you could use onions and garlic cloves if you wanted)---very tasty. I do it with zuchs too but zuchs have been pretty expensive around here lately.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #72
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Oh, and since you are an onion/garlic kind of girl---do you like spinach? I like to sautee it in olive oil and add a lot of onion and garlic powder (but you could use onions and garlic cloves if you wanted)---very tasty. I do it with zuchs too but zuchs have been pretty expensive around here lately.
Actually I don't like spinach unless it is raw in a salad. I could almost eat garlic by itself. But I love Zuchs. DS fixed shrimp scampi last night and made Zucchini noodles. It was fantastic. Need more of that. YUMMY
Old 01-10-2011, 06:44 AM   #73
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning....Monday....need I say more.....

Jen---I used to only like spinach in spinach/artichoke dip! Now in small doses I like it just about any way and try to sneak a little into stir fries, soups, etc. Do you ever roast your garlic? I love at Italian places when they serve it roasted and you can rub it on the bread. We're going to some Italian place in Vegas Fri night for dinner....hmmm, low carb Italian---probably not lots of choices.

So you haven't said, has everyone moved in and are you going crazy yet??

It's snowing, and we're in for 5-8 inches. One of our East coast offices is closed due to 'inclement weather'---lucky ducks. Guess a lot of us are getting this junk. I still need to check the weather for Vegas.....hopefully it will be nice there.

Need to go make some more tea and finish my breakfast....oh yeah, and while I'm here I guess I should try to get some work done!
Old 01-10-2011, 06:48 AM   #74
Big Yapper!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<this is a pic of the buffet at the Wynn....I have no clue what any of that is but I have a feeling I'm in big trouble!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:03 AM   #75
Big Yapper!!!!

I have no desire to work.....

Jen---I had another thought for you on the onion/garlic thing. Have you tried making your nuts savory yet? You could toast them in butter or coconut oil and then sprinkle with onion and garlic powder.

OK, seriously, I'm going to go work now. :blush:
Old 01-10-2011, 08:09 AM   #76
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my Teresa that buffet looks good. I haven't tried to make savory nuts yet, but I need to try that. Sounds good.

We woke up this morning to a foot of snow. UGH!!!! No work for me again and probably not tomorrow. Great pay check is going to suck. But the snow is beautiful, it covers up all the ugly.

I was not happy with the scales again this morning. 214. I know I ate every thing right yesterday and the day before, but it could be really close to
TOM.

Maybe tomorrow.

Teresa enjoy Vegas, wish I was there with you.

239/195.2/145
Old 01-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #77
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: healthylowcarbin
WOE: lower carb/whole foods
Hi everybody

I've been dealing with a nasty migraine. Thankfully it is starting to subside.

We got some snow here in Birmingham! A couple of inches and most of the city was closed. Schools, businesses and even hospital clinics. The streets are a mess with ice and people are unused to driving in these conditions. The police have closed several major roads. DH had to go in for an emergency. When he got home he couldn't drive up our driveway due to ice. We have a really steep driveway. Now he will have to sled down to the street if he is called in the middle of the night.

I finally made some muffins using a mix of barley flour and oat flour. DH says they are the best I've ever made. There is a recipe on the bag of barley flour that I used to get an idea. I made a pumpkin spice muffin.
They are very filling and I didn't have the urge to keep eating them...like most muffins:blush:
Has anyone else baked with barley and oat flour? I will definitely do some more experiments.

TERESA...lovely pix of the buffet! How many days are you staying in Las Vegas?
I'm glad you mentioned "of mice and men". I would like to see that! I'm gonna check netflix.

JEN... Linda Sue has a wonderful recipe for cocoa coated walnuts and almonds. Very easy and tasty. Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes

to everybody!
Old 01-11-2011, 07:05 AM   #78
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning....it's a winter 'wonderland' here too. Not sure how much we got but definitely more than the 5-8 inches predicted. Unfortunately, we know how to drive in snow and ice (although you couldn't tell it from all the accidents in the last 24 hours ) so nothing is cancelled.

Jen---time to give that scale a good ole kick! So have you been eating 'right?' If not, we'll just have to give you a good ole kick.

Liz---I used the barley flour to make pumpkin bars, but didn't mix with oat. They were really good but I have a feeling barley might be something my body doesn't like. I'm not sure but it seems like when I was eating those as well as the casserole I made with barley that I was a little conjested. The weather has been so weird here so it could be a coincidence but I decided to back off for a bit and try it again later. I think it would be werid if I had an intolerance to barley yet oats and wheat (all the same family I believe) work just fine for me. The barely flour works very much like the quinoa flour, which I love, so I'll just keep using that for now.

And it is amazing when you find the things that are right for your body---the overeating compulsion just kind of shuts off. Don't get me wrong, there are still times when I would love to have some more, but it's really not a battle for the most part now. Between finding the right foods and the aminos it is amazing the level of satisfaction I feel---which is something I have never felt before. The closest I got to this was when I was kind of half way following the optimal diet....but there was way too much thinking involved in that one for me.

I'll be in Vegas from Thurs thru Mon. Still so much to do before I leave, but I guess whatever doesn't get done will just have to wait until I get back.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:56 AM   #79
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Jen---time to give that scale a good ole kick! So have you been eating 'right?' If not, we'll just have to give you a good ole kick.
Yes mother. Actually I have been eating right, since DS and his wife are doing it with me, (and watching everthing I do)

No really I started this morning and I am already down 0.6 pounds. I knew that had to be it. Well tghe good news is that its not stress right.

Teresa have fun in Vegas. I want to go.

Have a great day all.

Liz
Old 01-11-2011, 02:11 PM   #80
Big Yapper!!!!

So Jen, how are you enjoying your day snowed in? I really wish I were home now. Most of my meetings have been cancelled today which is usually a good deal, but I just can't focus on computer/paper work kind of stuff right now so I'd rather be in meetings! Tomorrow I have an all day off site meeting, which will be good because I can just space off and dream about being in Vegas!

OK---check out this recipe....this looks seriously good!!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...-lc-style.html

I'm thinking the amount of sweetener is a bit ridiculous though---I think I could get away with just drizzling a small amount and get the same affect....maybe...not sure.

Oh poop, just when I thought I could goof off the rest of the day...duty calls.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #81
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Actually Teresa I am tired of being home. I like working, especially with my house.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:39 PM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Busy, busy, busy at work. It's cutting into my forum time! Just two more days though and the worst will be over.

My kitty seems to like Jello pudding. I was just eating some and he came nosing around trying for a taste! He's licking some off the spoon. It's not chocolate, so I think it's okay to let him have a little.

I just do not have the motivation or patience to diet right now. I'm not off plan, I'm still eating maintenance, but I'm not doing my down days. Just too busy at work and I don't do stress & dieting at the same time well. So, my weight is up a couple pounds (mostly water I'm assuming) and I'm just relaxing with it. I'll plan to get back on the alternating diet days next week.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:52 AM   #83
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning everyone. Woke up to another 1/2 inch of snow piled on top of all the rest. UGH!!! So tired of snow. most we've had in a while.

The scales were however kind this morning, down 2 pounds. Have a good day all.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:55 AM   #84
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning!

Val---wise move to just go to maintenance mode! Glad things will settle down for you some after this week. My female kitten would love pudding I'm sure. My mom let her lick the cool whip off her finger at Thanksgiving and ever since then anything dairy and creamy she is in love with. I always give her a bite of my Greek yogurt or yocheese which she loves. My male however isn't interested in that kind of stuff at all.

Jen---YAY on the scale!! So do you have to work today? We got a couple more inches also and it's very cold and windy with a windchill of -10 to -20 degrees. I hate this weather!! But tomorrow I'll be in Vegas where it's supposed to be 60 and sunny.

I'll probably check in before I leave, but if not---everyone be good and I'll be back Tuesday.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #85
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Was supposed to work today but due to weather couldn't make it. UGH!!!!! I must work tomorrow.

Looks like it may be melting some tho.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:12 AM   #86
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quick post. I have a doctor's appointment and am a bit scared of driving in the ice/snow. the weather is clear now but the streets still have some ice. I kept DH's big SUV just in case. I'm such a southern whimp. :blush:
Even the dogs here are whimps. I saw a neighbor dog get his 2 front paws outside and whip around and RUN back inside

TERESA....GOOD LUCK in Vegas!!!!!! I'm so so so excited for you! You're gonna have a BLAST!!!! Would love to hear all of your fun details! Hope you come back with a big weight loss and a big money gain!!!!

JEN..sorry to hear about the weather there. Hope it clears up soon

VAL... I"m glad that your hectic work will calm down SOON! I like your attitude re. food intake/stress.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:37 AM   #87
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kathy76
Stats: (313)282/160.8/155-160
Start Date: 9/19/05
Liz~ I hope you made it to your Dr. appt. ok. & everything was alright. My big dog is like that when it rains and refuses to go out... but, I swear they could stay out all day and play in the snow.

I am really enjoying the WW pointsplus. I'm glad I found the free app for my phone. I typically have been having
**2 pcs of Heathy Life Double Fiber Honey Wheat bread toasted w/ 1 T. Butter (real) & yocheese (0%)/berries for breakfast (7 points)-or-
** a LC wrap with eggbeaters/pepper & onions/2% cheese slice & a banana (5 points)

snack (if needed)
a pc of fruit
yogurt (2-3 pts)
string cheese (2pts)

Lunch
I have been on a soup kick lately so it's been left over soup from dinner (6-8 pts)

Dinner
Last night was roasted pork loin (5-6 oz), oven roasted brussel sprout & carrots drizzled with EVOO and salt/pepper,....this was the "bad" part Annie's homegrown white cheddar shells (I divided the box (2.5 servings) into 4 portions) and it came out to 5pts.

I have made Pasta Fagoli w/ Italian grilled cheese, Broccoli Cheese & potato soup, stir fry w/brown rice, etc. I have been finding a lot of good recipes on skinnytaste . com She has a ton of great recipes that are not short on flavor & uses real butter, olive oil & reduced fat cheese (not fat free). She also included the ww points

WW encourages you to have 2 tsp of healthy oils daily, x amount of grains, dairy & fruits/veggies. If you follow these guidelines there is not a lot of wiggle room with your points to add the 100 calorie junk food packs that the old points program allowed. From what I have seen those 100 cal junk packs are now about double the amt of points they used to be....kind of guiding you towards healthier choices.

I get 29 daily points. You can earn activity points for exercise.....I haven't earned any of those yet :blush: You also get 49 weekly points (optional) to use, you can divide them or use them to splurge on a meal? I haven't exercised that option. I was 168.8 this morning...I did weigh 168.4 but TOM has been here for about 5 days I hope I will start losing again once it is gone.

Teresa~ Good luck Vegas!! Oh what fun Hopefully if you visit any of the buffets they will be better than the one we went to at the casino in Chicago.

Vee~ Hopefully your workload gets better soon! You seem to be dealing with the extra stress well

Jen~ Did you make it to work today? How's the family weightloss challenge going?
Old 01-13-2011, 07:44 AM   #88
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning! Just popping in before I leave.

Kathy---glad WW is working for you!! That sounds a lot like how I eat except I eat lots more fat. But in order to lose I will either have to back down the fat or back down the carbs....or just eat less.....darn, I don't like any of those options! :blush:

Jen---are you working today?

Liz---hope the appt went well, as well as the driving in the snow/ice!

Val---hope your craziness dies down soon.

OK, well off to the land of sin...and I suspect I'll commit a couple while I'm there! I may even have a few drinks since I hear that they're free .....although not sure what I'll drink since I only love the fruity sugary ones :blush:....but I suspect I'll find something.

"See" you all in a few days!
Old 01-13-2011, 09:03 AM   #89
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning all. I did make it in to work today. Nice break. The weight loss is doing good. DS has lost 2 pounds and his wife 2.5 in three days so that is good. Now if mom can lose some. I know I have been eating good but it will just take time. I was down a little this morning 210.8 So want to see 199.

Teresa have fun.
Liz how was the Dr appt.
Kathy Glad WW is working for you. My sister lost almost 100 pounds on WW
Old 01-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #90
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey everybody!

I am happy to report that I made it to my MD appt and all went well! My headaches are a common side effect of some meds I have to take for female stuff. Hopefully they will resolve soon. Thanks to all for asking

JEN...wow, your family is doing awesome with the weight loss. And I bet they're loving your cooking! I'm sure your weight will also be going down. I'm glad you were able to make it in to work today

TERESA... sending you extra good luck and happy VIBES in sin city! WOOOOHOOOOO....get some extra sins in for all of us too!
Wish I had caught you re. the fruity alcohol drinks. I have carried small crystal light things in my pockets and added to whatever alcohol. I especially like the sunrise (like OJ tasting) one with vodka. I very rarely drink but if it is FREE....wellll...can't always pass that up

KATHY...THANK YOU for the website and for sharing your menu! It looks really really good and like something I could do long term. I like the whole concept of nothing is totally off limit but there is a "price" to pay. Also like the point reward for exercising. Definitely a motivator for me because I like to eat. I need to do some more research on the new plan because it sounds quite reasonable.

VAL...hope you are doing well. Only one more day till you have more time to come back and post?? Looking forward to you getting a break
Closed Thread