Old 05-10-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: shedevil13
Stats: 170/170/140
WOE: Whatever Works! Back to Induction.
Start Date: Jan 1, 2013
Oh here we go...

we're at it again...

I went to see my doc since my MS, CFS and Chrons is acting up a bit more than usual. Been diagnosed since 2004 by another doc/neuro. Think I've been on and off this board since 2001. Low carb has helped tremendously.

She started asking me probing questions and said, "I really don't want to change your diagnosis yet, but everything you're saying is Celiacs/Gluten and Thiamine deficiency.

Since I have health issues I had already removed most gluten out since January and it is pretty immediate bathroom and feeling like I'm going to puke if I eat anything with wheat/bread, oats and sugar. I can eat flour tortillas just fine. She thought I may be allergic to yeast because of this. Interesting.

Lots of bloodwork today and we are ordering all my med records from the doc/neuro combo before. Then another round of playing mystery diagnosis with LeAnn... poke, prod, violate and misc other things they like to do when they ahem "practice".

So we'll eventually see if it's Celiacs or just MS and crohns still or if they throw it all out and find something new.

Hoping it's celiacs because my son has alot of the same "allergies".
shedevil13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2012, 12:48 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: oceandiva
Stats: 294/212/180
WOE: Atkins-gluten free
Start Date: May 2008
LeAnn, sometimes it takes so long for the docs to figure out the core health issues. After a lifetime of fighting ill health, poor digestion and cancer, I was finally diagnosed with an immune disorder, hypogammaglobulinemia, that my doctor feels activated asthma, Celiacs and b-cell cancers. At 67 I am feeling younger, healthier and relied. Living with the gluten free program has helped me be liberated from always needing the bathroom.
I hope they figure out what's going on with your health so you can also be liberated.
oceandiva is offline   Reply With Quote