Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Health Support Groups > Candida and Yeast
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2013, 11:56 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: raindroproses
Stats: 5'6" - 203/151/150 - Size 14/6/4
WOE: NK (less than 20 total carbs daily)
Start Date: January 25th 2013
I've been thinking about trying DE myself and adding that to my list of supplements... I suspect I may have mild candida that's been slowly clearing up bit by bit with the LC diet, but along with all the other benefits listed I wouldn't mind trying DE too!

Is anyone aware of any NEGATIVE side effects or potential dangers of ingesting DE? I haven't really seen anything online except that you definitely don't want to inhale it, and you want food grade only... but I'm wondering if anyone's had any not so pleasant side effects from it?
raindroproses is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2013, 05:47 AM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: porcupine73
Stats: 208/152/150, male 5'9", 39 y/o
WOE: Cure Tooth Decay, no snacks,slow burn weights+HIIT
Start Date: January 2010
Haven't noticed anything unpleasant from it. I think it must be well tolerated by most people since it's also a common ingredient in baked goods such as donuts for anti-caking.
porcupine73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:46 AM   #33
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
I used to take DE for a while and I forget now why I stopped. But after reading this thread, I've decided to start taking it again. I'm restarting Atkins Induction today so it's the perfect time to start that, too. I used to keep it in a large container of water and I remember there was a ratio of DE to water. Is that important or can we just mix a spoonful of it in a glass of liquid each day, like the OP said she does?

I also seem to recall that some said it was just as beneficial to drink the hazy water (the stuff that actually disintegrated and was floating suspended in the water) and that taking in the actual earth wasn't necessary. I'm reading here that it has no taste but if memory serves, it definitely tasted like I was drinking dirt. It wasn't horrible by any means, but I do remember that much.

Going to start taking it again as of today. If I see any differences, good or bad, I will report back.
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:15 PM   #34
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
oh yeah mine tastes like dirt
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:16 PM   #35
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
But a good dirt!
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #36
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: zest
Candida, etc.

Hi all, happy to just discover this site! I've had Candida off and on for years, seems I have it again, so am starting the Diam. Earth from Perma Guard -- so far just 1 tsp./day, think I'm afraid there will be a negative side effect. Has anyone experienced any? Here's what works best for me to clear Candida and keep it clear --plus helps with lots of related GI problems: try a NO GRAIN DIET if nothing else works good enough for you. Grains are very high on glycemic index, convert very quickly to sugar in the digestion track. Use low-starch veggies instead (i.e. no potatoes). Google the Paleo diet for information. It will also help you lose weight (which I don't want to do, I'm already thin, but I still lose it anyway.) No kidding, I have steamed veggies at breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus some high quality meat protein (but not red meat) i.e. poultry or seafood, some organic virgin olive oil, and that's about it. No dairy (has high sugar, plus I'm allergic). If you don't want to stop grains, at least stop wheat (the high gluten content could be aggravating your condition) and many folks are allergic to it. Good luck!
zest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #37
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: raindroproses
Stats: 5'6" - 203/151/150 - Size 14/6/4
WOE: NK (less than 20 total carbs daily)
Start Date: January 25th 2013
Well, I just swallowed down my first teaspoon of DE in a tall glass of water! So far no reactions, so I don't think I'm going to be one of the people who has an immediate stomach cramping reaction to it... not sure if a teaspoon twice a day will be good though, or if I should up it pretty quickly to more than that in each dose.

Hoping to see some good results though! I sure am nervous about it, but I've heard so many good things that there must be something to it
raindroproses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:40 PM   #38
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Cassie
WOE: Moderate carbs
Start Date: January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcupine73 View Post
Milk kefir has about half the carbs of regular milk. It could be even lower if you second ferment it for a few days. The organisms break down the lactose ('milk sugar'). I think it may be an acquired taste. No family member I have let try it has liked it. They don't like how thick and clumpy it looks. I don't know, I love it. I use whole raw cow's milk and after about 3-4 days it get nice and thick just like the finest milkshake.
I'm a kefir lover as well. I make water and milk kefir. I have a milk kefir smoothie every day for my lunch and put my DE in that, so I can't taste it. Really delicious and yummy.
Cassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #39
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: keengrrl
Diatomaceous Earth + Bentonite Clay protocol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee987 View Post
Hi Can you tell me what brand of DE you used. Also I am reading about bentonite clay. Which do you think is better the DE or the clay. I have had sever candida for over 20 years. i would like to get rid of it. Would greatly appreciate your thoughts on the clay as well.
Christa Orecchio of The Whole Journey discussed a DE + bentonite clay protocol as part of a larger 6 week candida cleanse:

Use a half teaspoon of food grade diatomaceous earth plus a half teaspoon of bentonite clay mixed together in a cup of water every morning for one week, then doubling the dose for a total of 3 weeks. IN CONJUNCTION WITH:

6 WEEKS of Saccharomyces boulardii probiotics every night before bed AND ROTATING THE FOLLOWING ANTIFUNGALS WITH MEALS:

Pau D'Arco (2 - 4 tea bags, steeped in hot water 15 minutes, put in larger water bottle and fill up with more water, drink throughout the day)

Olive leaf extract (500 mg)

Oregano oil (pill form, 460 mg)

Grapefruit Seed Extract (225 mg)

She also described an alkaline anti-candida cleanse/diet, which I mostly missed but I did get this: no more than 10% of calories from root vegetables, no fruit except for green apples, (non-cooked) tomatoes and avocados are okay after the first two weeks, no pickles, no sugars. It's okay to use one teaspoon of ACV to make alternating beef and chicken broth, but vinegars not part of cleanse.

Last edited by keengrrl; 06-01-2013 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: clarification
keengrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:05 PM   #40
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: SkyLynn
Is this die off or could DE cause a yeast infection?

Hello!

I had on and off yeast infections for several years when I was younger, but for the past four years I've been fine. I recently spent a chunk of time in a third world country and I wanted to do a parasite cleanse...which is how I came across Diatomaceous Earth. I then read that it was good for killing candida (and a ton of other health benefits), so I started with a teaspoon a day.

After about 4 days of taking DE I started getting itchy down below. I had also been noticing around this time that my scalp was a little itchy. I tried to fight it with tea tree oil suppositories, coconut oil, good diet, kombucha, apple cider vinegar, etc...but after 5 days I was still extremely itchy and I broke down and went to the drug store to get a 3 day treatment for yeast infection. It helped, but I still felt like it wasn't 100% clear.....so I started questioning the DE.

It seems like the yeast came on right as I started with the DE. I've now stopped the DE and it's been 3 days and I still feel slightly itchy. I'm wondering if there's any way this was die off or yeast exiting my body??? After everything I've read it seems like it wouldn't cause a yeast infection. But I didn't think die off would either.

Right now I'm going to wait a week or so to see what happens but I hope I can take the DE again. Any help, suggestions, advice would be great!

Thank you~
SkyLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:28 AM   #41
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: nickysduck2
diatomaceous earth

I have suffered from chronic candida overgrowth for many years now and I am so happy to hear about diatomaceous earth. I am unable to lose any weight no matter how hard I exercise and what diet I try. I have taken Fivelac for the past 3 years to keep the vaginal discomfort down but its so expensive I can't afford it anymore.I hate how the candida becomes resistant to everything I have tried.Could someone please tell me the best brand to use for candida and also is this something candida will become resistant to as well? Im wondering if this might help me to finally help cure my problem for good and allow me to lose weight.

Thanks
Daphane
nickysduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #42
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: nickysduck2
DE causing vaginal irriation and burning

I have been taking 1 tablespoon of the perma guard DE first thing in the morning for 3 weeks now in water with no diet changes.I can't tell its helping me at all yet and I am so irritated in my vagina I can hardly bare it. I think the DE is causing this but I don't want to stop and slow my progress if its killing the candida. I up'd my dose to 3 times a day and it had me living on the toilet so i went back to once a day. Anybody else having vaginal irritation and burning while taking DE? Im curious how long it will take for my body to balance out and the DE to help.It took years to get in this shape and I know it will take time for the DE to work but how long?
nickysduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:50 AM   #43

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
sounds like it might be a detox reaction but maybe you should be checked for an infection??
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #44
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: skinnyvinny
Tomatoes Alkaline until cooked (reason)

The reason that tomatoes are a fruit. All fruits when cooked remain acidic in the body, if not cooked they will alkaline like all fruits! read this from a book called "fit for life"

Tes alkaline (opposite of acidity). This is from a website:

Lemons are a great alkaline promoting food. Many people ask, “How can lemons be alkaline when they are an acidic fruit?”

The answer is, lemons are alkaline forming in the body. It’s what’s left over after digestion has taken place that counts. After passing through the stomach (and stomach acid) and being hit with enzymes, what’s left is an alkaline ash. Think of fire wood being burned up, what’s left after the digestive fire?

Typically this is dependant on the mineral content of the food, as well as other factors.

Anyway, lemons can be added to water (you know the stuff you’re supposed to be drinking a bunch of) or squirt some lemon juice on your salad or other tasty food.

Another phenomen is that tomatoes are alkaline until they are heated as in speghetti sauce, then it becomes acidic. There is a lot of confusion about this but a few websites do verify this. When I had acid reflux, years ago, I could eat raw tomatoes but cooked would give me problems. A health store owner told me about this.[/QUOTE]
skinnyvinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #45
Junior LCF Member

DE in low doeses

I would take DE in low doses. taking this stuff is like eating glass, you have to take it in low amounts! I wonder if woodworm and black walnut would help as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindroproses View Post
I've been thinking about trying DE myself and adding that to my list of supplements... I suspect I may have mild candida that's been slowly clearing up bit by bit with the LC diet, but along with all the other benefits listed I wouldn't mind trying DE too!

Is anyone aware of any NEGATIVE side effects or potential dangers of ingesting DE? I haven't really seen anything online except that you definitely don't want to inhale it, and you want food grade only... but I'm wondering if anyone's had any not so pleasant side effects from it?
Old 12-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #46
Junior LCF Member

water kefir recipe

hi, do you have a good recipe for water kefir and a quick way to make it?
I heard that your intestinal track can carry 3 pounds of good bacteria if healthy, with 140 to thousands of strains. How many strains does kefir have? Can your body produce good bacteria's?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie View Post
I'm a kefir lover as well. I make water and milk kefir. I have a milk kefir smoothie every day for my lunch and put my DE in that, so I can't taste it. Really delicious and yummy.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #47
Junior LCF Member

RE: DE

My doctor told me that my candida was from anitbiotics as well, but it cannot be all blamed on this. GMO foods such as wheat and cornflour and other GMO grains are genetically modified to act as a pesticide poking holes in your flora. Then we also got the antibiotics in meats that do not help as well. I think the reason that DE works is because, it cuts up any parasites in the intestinal. If there is a combination of parasite and candida in the intestinal, you will feel better I am guessing. I wonder if candida strains are like parasites and are wormy organisms that can be cut-up like parasites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecogenie View Post
Thank God that more people are being informed about candida. I came down with it 25 years ago when all doctors knew were antibiotics which just made the condition worse because they kill off whatever good bacteria you have left in the gut. The doctors really knew very little about this condition. I found out that I had it when I stumbled into a health food store here in Jacksonvill , Florida. The lady there had the condition and told me to tell the doctor what to check me for. She was a real blessing. Without meeting her I could of been dead. I had to do my own research to find out some answers to this condition. I had to change my diet to all raw food with lots of enzymes, probiotics, capylic acid from coconut, fortune delight, cali tea. It was hard to stop the sweets but after a few set backs I knew that if I didn't I would never get well. After a year on a strick diet I came back to being normal which shocked me because I never really remembered what normal was. This condition is serious and needs to be treated with diet and not antibiotics. Now DE sounds like a God send for those who really want to get well. Stay with it!!!
Old 12-05-2013, 10:51 PM   #48
Junior LCF Member

Let us prefix our foods

It would be fair to say that maybe we should use

do not use (and prefix it with GMO):
Eg.

No GMO grains
no GMO fruits or veges

The importance of this is because they are producing genetically modified grains with combined pesticides that knock holes in your flora. Therefore even though they may be none-gluten, they are still hazardous to your flora!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zest View Post
Hi all, happy to just discover this site! I've had Candida off and on for years, seems I have it again, so am starting the Diam. Earth from Perma Guard -- so far just 1 tsp./day, think I'm afraid there will be a negative side effect. Has anyone experienced any? Here's what works best for me to clear Candida and keep it clear --plus helps with lots of related GI problems: try a NO GRAIN DIET if nothing else works good enough for you. Grains are very high on glycemic index, convert very quickly to sugar in the digestion track. Use low-starch veggies instead (i.e. no potatoes). Google the Paleo diet for information. It will also help you lose weight (which I don't want to do, I'm already thin, but I still lose it anyway.) No kidding, I have steamed veggies at breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus some high quality meat protein (but not red meat) i.e. poultry or seafood, some organic virgin olive oil, and that's about it. No dairy (has high sugar, plus I'm allergic). If you don't want to stop grains, at least stop wheat (the high gluten content could be aggravating your condition) and many folks are allergic to it. Good luck!
Old 12-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #49
Junior LCF Member

DE iching

Most likely you are detoxing, a normal intestinal track can have up to 3 pounds of bacteria in the intestines. If you have candida, then you may have 3 pounds of candida to destroy in the detoxing stage, you may have an jock ich for month b4 you stop iching. You may be also still eating something that your not suppose to. Our grocery stores have been turn to toxic dumps, 99 percent of all stuff sold in a grocery story is toxic, there for candida patients are limited to what we can eat and there is so many hidden junk. When they did Elvis presleys autopsy, the took out 45 pounds of slug. When I first cleaned out my body of toxins, eating the candida diet, I lost 20 pounds, with no noticeable loss in visual weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickysduck2 View Post
I have been taking 1 tablespoon of the perma guard DE first thing in the morning for 3 weeks now in water with no diet changes.I can't tell its helping me at all yet and I am so irritated in my vagina I can hardly bare it. I think the DE is causing this but I don't want to stop and slow my progress if its killing the candida. I up'd my dose to 3 times a day and it had me living on the toilet so i went back to once a day. Anybody else having vaginal irritation and burning while taking DE? Im curious how long it will take for my body to balance out and the DE to help.It took years to get in this shape and I know it will take time for the DE to work but how long?
Old 12-05-2013, 11:04 PM   #50
Junior LCF Member

DE iching

Most likely you are detoxing stage and you are getting jock ich, a normal intestinal track can have up to 3 pounds of bacteria in the intestines. Sweating exercise will help to detox faster, washing quickly after to remove toxins from skin and prevent ich. If you have candida, then you may have 3 pounds of candida to destroy in the detoxing stage, you may have an jock ich for month b4 you stop iching. You may be also still eating something that your not suppose to. Our grocery stores have been turn to toxic GMO dumps, 99 percent of all stuff sold in a grocery story is toxic, there for candida patients are limited to what we can eat and there is so many hidden junk. When they did Elvis presleys autopsy, the took out 45 pounds of slug. When I first cleaned out my body of toxins, eating the candida diet, I lost 20 pounds, with no noticeable loss in visual weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyLynn View Post
Hello!

I had on and off yeast infections for several years when I was younger, but for the past four years I've been fine. I recently spent a chunk of time in a third world country and I wanted to do a parasite cleanse...which is how I came across Diatomaceous Earth. I then read that it was good for killing candida (and a ton of other health benefits), so I started with a teaspoon a day.

After about 4 days of taking DE I started getting itchy down below. I had also been noticing around this time that my scalp was a little itchy. I tried to fight it with tea tree oil suppositories, coconut oil, good diet, kombucha, apple cider vinegar, etc...but after 5 days I was still extremely itchy and I broke down and went to the drug store to get a 3 day treatment for yeast infection. It helped, but I still felt like it wasn't 100% clear.....so I started questioning the DE.

It seems like the yeast came on right as I started with the DE. I've now stopped the DE and it's been 3 days and I still feel slightly itchy. I'm wondering if there's any way this was die off or yeast exiting my body??? After everything I've read it seems like it wouldn't cause a yeast infection. But I didn't think die off would either.

Right now I'm going to wait a week or so to see what happens but I hope I can take the DE again. Any help, suggestions, advice would be great!

Thank you~
Old 12-05-2013, 11:07 PM   #51
Junior LCF Member

Re:ich

Most likely you are detoxing stage and you are getting jock ich, a normal intestinal track can have up to 3 pounds of bacteria in the intestines. Sweating exercise will help to detox faster, washing quickly after to remove toxins from skin and prevent ich. If you have candida, then you may have 3 pounds of candida to destroy in the detoxing stage, you may have an jock ich for month b4 you stop iching. You may be also still eating something that your not suppose to. Our grocery stores have been turn to toxic GMO dumps, 99 percent of all stuff sold in a grocery story is toxic, there for candida patients are limited to what we can eat and there is so many hidden junk. When they did Elvis presleys autopsy, the took out 45 pounds of slug. When I first cleaned out my body of toxins, eating the candida diet, I lost 20 pounds, with no noticeable loss in visual weight! I get this ich when I eat stuff I am not suppose to, i comes in the morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickysduck2 View Post
Old 12-05-2013, 11:13 PM   #52
Junior LCF Member

Re lemons

I have read many books stating to stay away from acidic fruits. but there is 5 or more types of lemons

1. the degraded lemon from bad soil that is more acid
2. the degraded GMO lemon from bad soil that is even more acid
3. the organic lemon
4. the certified organic lemon
5. The wild lemon if it still exists

This is not so important to highly specify the lemon that works I think that the only lemon that works atm is the wild lemon and maybe the certified one. The others remain acid because they have been plastered!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyvinny View Post
The reason that tomatoes are a fruit. All fruits when cooked remain acidic in the body, if not cooked they will alkaline like all fruits! read this from a book called "fit for life"

Tes alkaline (opposite of acidity). This is from a website:

Lemons are a great alkaline promoting food. Many people ask, “How can lemons be alkaline when they are an acidic fruit?”

The answer is, lemons are alkaline forming in the body. It’s what’s left over after digestion has taken place that counts. After passing through the stomach (and stomach acid) and being hit with enzymes, what’s left is an alkaline ash. Think of fire wood being burned up, what’s left after the digestive fire?

Typically this is dependant on the mineral content of the food, as well as other factors.

Anyway, lemons can be added to water (you know the stuff you’re supposed to be drinking a bunch of) or squirt some lemon juice on your salad or other tasty food.

Another phenomen is that tomatoes are alkaline until they are heated as in speghetti sauce, then it becomes acidic. There is a lot of confusion about this but a few websites do verify this. When I had acid reflux, years ago, I could eat raw tomatoes but cooked would give me problems. A health store owner told me about this.
[/QUOTE]
Old 12-05-2013, 11:16 PM   #53
Junior LCF Member

RE: Bentonite clay

the b-clay is only used as a toxin absorber for food poisoning, I guess it can't hurt for daily use since most of our food is toxic anyhow, so actually it is recommended, but if you do not have food poisoning I do not think alot is needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keengrrl View Post
Christa Orecchio of The Whole Journey discussed a DE + bentonite clay protocol as part of a larger 6 week candida cleanse:

Use a half teaspoon of food grade diatomaceous earth plus a half teaspoon of bentonite clay mixed together in a cup of water every morning for one week, then doubling the dose for a total of 3 weeks. IN CONJUNCTION WITH:

6 WEEKS of Saccharomyces boulardii probiotics every night before bed AND ROTATING THE FOLLOWING ANTIFUNGALS WITH MEALS:

Pau D'Arco (2 - 4 tea bags, steeped in hot water 15 minutes, put in larger water bottle and fill up with more water, drink throughout the day)

Olive leaf extract (500 mg)

Oregano oil (pill form, 460 mg)

Grapefruit Seed Extract (225 mg)

She also described an alkaline anti-candida cleanse/diet, which I mostly missed but I did get this: no more than 10% of calories from root vegetables, no fruit except for green apples, (non-cooked) tomatoes and avocados are okay after the first two weeks, no pickles, no sugars. It's okay to use one teaspoon of ACV to make alternating beef and chicken broth, but vinegars not part of cleanse.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:23 PM   #54
Junior LCF Member

hmm I am going to bet that DE is more effiecient that Bentonite clay. The BC is good for food poisoning
Old 12-05-2013, 11:26 PM   #55
Junior LCF Member

yup, seems that root veges carry to much sugar
Old 12-06-2013, 01:29 AM   #56

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/142.5/135
WOE: HCG
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG 11/2013
Activated Charcoal is best for food poisoning and other ingested poisons/toxins.

I have a bag of pure food grade DE, but I stopped taking it when i got busy. Someone suggested putting it into Kefir smoothies and that is pure Genius.

I also use it in my cabinets to thwart any pantry bugs, and I used to have it in the bottom of a water pitcher to drink the dissolved stuff , but again failed to continue.

I love my milk kefir, I do a double then a third ferment of plain supermarket whole cows milk, pouring off the whey as if forms and letting it age in the fridge till it is very strong and thick . I'm sure there are very little carbs left. It would be super easy to add the DE to that and never even taste it. Not that it has a taste, it tastes....powdery, that's it. It's easy to drink from a cup of water with a straw if you swirl it enough but a suspension would be easier.

Thanks for bumping this thread and reminding me how great DE is.

I have those little chicken skin bumps on the back of my arm, so if those go away I'll laugh!
"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
IBKKF 898
metqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:21 PM   #57
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cherylanne
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTopaz View Post
Hello all !

I had posted my results regarding the Diatomaceous Earth thread on this board from a thread named the same but I wanted to also post in this section for Candida because of the results I've had with it using Diatomaceous Earth and my candida problem.

I'm not claiming this is a cure for everyone but I've had great results and maybe someone else may too.

A little background on me:

I've had Candida problems on and off for most of my adult life. In addition to a 10 yr stint with eating the Atkins way, still I had it to some degree. I've tried herbal supplements for this, Nystatin, coconut oil and they all helped to a degree but only lessened it.

My symptoms have been:

Oily-film on skin that itches (especially during sleep)
Tongue Thrush (coated tongue)
Ears itching w/excessive wax (especially during sleep)
Yeast infections (3-4x a year)
Bladder infections (1x a year)
Little to no weight loss (no matter what diet)

Interestingly, I read in Dr. Atkins DANDR book that if you have candida - almost impossible to lose weight. He recommended taking care of candida first before expecting to lose weight.

So, I decided to try Diatomaceous Earth 3 weeks ago. Please google this for more maladies it can help with. I take 1 tablespoon in the morning with canned Seltzer water in a 8 oz glass. Then the rest of the day, I pound water to flush out the toxins, any parasites I might have etc.

It is very important to get the FOOD GRADE Diatomaceous Earth. Do not substitute !!!

This is what results I've had so far:

Whiteheads or plain bumps on the back of my arms and upper thighs - gone
Leg rash that appeared out of nowhere 3 weeks ago - gone
Private area discharge (sorry, TMI) - gone
Coated tongue (thrush) - (90% gone)
Itching oily skin (like a film) - gone
Excessive ear wax and itching - gone
Lost 3lbs in a week of taking it

If any is interested on the brand or website I used to get this, please tell me and I'll send you a PM on it. It is not expensive nor foul tasting or gross.
It is widely used to kill parasites in our body and is now being recommended from natural remedy practitioners. There is a host of benefits people are gaining from this other than parasites or candida. Just google it and see if it's right for you.

I'm not being paid to say this and sorry if I sound like an advertisement. I would love to hear from anyone that has any results from this in regards to candida and other maladies.
Hi I am interested in the brand you used! Having some issues of my own similar to yours. I would surely appreciate it. I'll try natural before I have to go into my hundreth bottle of anti biodics. I can't stand them anymore.
I'm glad you are better. Thanks again@
Cherylanne
I've never used this I am hoping it goes privately!! ; )
cherylanne is offline   Reply With Quote