Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Health Support Groups > Candida and Yeast
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #1981
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: celiacsick
Someone please help me

Hi everyone I have suffered from acne, intestinal bloating, pain, joint stiffness, irritability, massive brain fog, trouble concentrating, extreme fatigue, etc... I self diagnosed myself with celiac disease and know that I have problems with candida and have wondered if my problems were related to candida. I have tried soooooooooo many different things and have had some success but now I have gained so much weight and no matter what I do cannot seem to lose any weight and feel very frustrated.
So my question is, I would like to hear from people like Tooter or someone that has been on here for a while and has used this ACV and Coconut Oil, Oregano Oil, etc.. for years to state that even after several years these things still work. I'm tired of trying things and getting some relief but then after a while I'm back to the same old feelings.
I noticed my first symptoms 16 years ago and am still suffering not as bad as far as extreme abdominal pain but I have other things now especially this weight that won't seem to come off no matter what I do.
Someone please respond that has done these things for a long time with great success! Thanks so much celiacsick

Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 05:16 AM   #1982
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: bhappy
Stats: 147/135/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by celiacsick View Post
Hi everyone I have suffered from acne, intestinal bloating, pain, joint stiffness, irritability, massive brain fog, trouble concentrating, extreme fatigue, etc... I self diagnosed myself with celiac disease and know that I have problems with candida and have wondered if my problems were related to candida. I have tried soooooooooo many different things and have had some success but now I have gained so much weight and no matter what I do cannot seem to lose any weight and feel very frustrated.
So my question is, I would like to hear from people like Tooter or someone that has been on here for a while and has used this ACV and Coconut Oil, Oregano Oil, etc.. for years to state that even after several years these things still work. I'm tired of trying things and getting some relief but then after a while I'm back to the same old feelings.
I noticed my first symptoms 16 years ago and am still suffering not as bad as far as extreme abdominal pain but I have other things now especially this weight that won't seem to come off no matter what I do.
Someone please respond that has done these things for a long time with great success! Thanks so much celiacsick
Hi celiacsick~
I haven't done this for years....only one year now but I thought I'd give you a quick response from my point of view. I was tested for celiac dz (after being on the candida diet for approx 8 mos) because my immunologist thought I had it based on my symptoms. I knew I didn't have it but we did the test anyway. I did a 30 day challenge by adding in wheat gluten (ground meal form) into my diet and didn't change anything else and had no symptoms change and the lab results were negative. However, I had all the symptoms you mention before I did the candida diet and if I cheat.

From everything I've read, this WOE does work and the vast majority of those symptoms will get better and some resolve completely. The candida is a beast and the side effects from the overgrowth are debilitating for many. It's a strict, difficult WOE but it allows you to lose that weight you have not been able to and feel good again.....and keep feeling good as long as you continue to eat in a way to starve the yeast and kill it. I hope you find what works for you. I haven't seen postings from some of the people like Tooter in quite some time but maybe some more experienced candida sufferers will respond. Good luck!
Old 07-10-2010, 12:59 PM   #1983
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: celiacsick
Thank you bhappy for responding I really appreciate it. I think that I might have to do this for the rest of my life. I really hope not but I was on alot of antibiotics when I was a kid and even had my tonsils, adnoids taken out, and had tubes put in my ears. About 10 years ago I took alot of things out of my diet and started on collodial silver,
pau d'arco, tea and probiotics which I have been on periodically throughout the last ten years, and that helped alot. I also had acupuncture done alot during that time so I didn't really know what helped me. I thought it was the acupucture that did. Now I think that it was this cleansing for candida that helped me. I purchased the extra virgin coconut oil, oil of oregano, and the apple cider vinegar with The Mother. Hopefully it will help.
So you say that you have been doing the diet for about 8 months, I'm a little unclear did you say that if you cheat that you get the symptoms back?
My real question I guess is, can I ever eat in moderation these foods that we're not suppose to eat or is this a life long thing I have to do to feel normal and good? Which is something I have never trully felt!
Old 07-12-2010, 06:11 AM   #1984
Junior LCF Member

Celiacsick,
I've been on the diet for a year; I am not as strict as you are supposed to be (lack of that level of discipline). When I am pretty strict, I feel the best. When I cheat, yes the symptoms return and quickly but it is also dose dependent on how bad I cheat. I obviously have it pretty bad if symptoms can show themselves by just cheating a little bit. And then when you cheat it causes more carb cravings and becomes a viscious cycle.

It's up in the air (IMHO) whether you have to do this WOE, etc for life or for just some amount of time. It is recommended you eat the very strict way for one month for every year you have been affected??? I don't know exactly how someone came up with that. For me, that would be nearly impossible. I'm doing the best I can but I just think there has to be more to this than having a history of candida promoting issues (antibiotics, steroids, bcp, etc) Most on this site say you never get over it and medically speaking, I just don't see why because if you starve the yeast/kill the yeast for long enough to get "back in balance" why shouldn't you be able to then maintain and eat some of the carbs in moderation without getting symptoms again. It's a pretty complicated issue.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:26 AM   #1985
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: fawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by celiacsick View Post
Thank you bhappy for responding I really appreciate it. I think that I might have to do this for the rest of my life. I really hope not but I was on alot of antibiotics when I was a kid and even had my tonsils, adnoids taken out, and had tubes put in my ears. About 10 years ago I took alot of things out of my diet and started on collodial silver,
pau d'arco, tea and probiotics which I have been on periodically throughout the last ten years, and that helped alot. I also had acupuncture done alot during that time so I didn't really know what helped me. I thought it was the acupucture that did. Now I think that it was this cleansing for candida that helped me. I purchased the extra virgin coconut oil, oil of oregano, and the apple cider vinegar with The Mother. Hopefully it will help.
So you say that you have been doing the diet for about 8 months, I'm a little unclear did you say that if you cheat that you get the symptoms back?
My real question I guess is, can I ever eat in moderation these foods that we're not suppose to eat or is this a life long thing I have to do to feel normal and good? Which is something I have never trully felt!
Your name reflects your condition? celiac sick? What have you done to work on your gut healing? I think more information is really needed and you might need to work with a professional who can help you in a multi step process depending on your condition.

You might give us an example of your menu, your history, diagnosis, etc.

You're going to need some heavy hitting probiotics (specially fermented formulas) etc.

You don't have to give up the foods forever but you must heal first or you're potentially going to suffer auto immune from leaky gut.
Let me know what I can do to help!

I will let you all know that my daughter has started a cleanse this weekend, a slow one where she is eliminating this weekend and going full force this week. My point though is she began her colloidal silver and one day later she was in the itchies.....THAT is my ancedotal evidence of how quickly this stuff works. You can find it on line and I recommend the Utopia brand. My husband makes it so my daughter gets it through us.

P.S., She is lurking here, her name is Angela so CALL HER OUT! (sorry sissy bug)

Last edited by fawn; 07-12-2010 at 08:27 AM..
Old 07-12-2010, 12:56 PM   #1986
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: luv2walk
WOE: WATP
I used to get yeast infections all the time! My first one was shortly after I had my first-born, so it was hormone related. Then, a few years ago, I was getting them again. I researched yeast infections, just by google and realized it could be my diet. So, I paid attention to what I was eating and sure enough... alot of sugars and salt. So, I ditched my regular tea, which I had several cups a day and HAD to add cream and sugar to it and ate alot of other sugary and starchy junk.

Switched to green tea (Tetley's) and within a couple weeks, I'd noticed improvements all around. Not only that, but the month I'd started the green tea and lessened the sugar, my yeast infections never came back! It's been around 6 years since my last yeast infection.
She likes to move it, move it
He likes to move it, move it
You like to (MOVE IT)!
Old 07-13-2010, 02:14 PM   #1987
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GwnStfni
Stats: 231/168.4/131
WOE: Atkins & Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 02/13/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandyxoxo25 View Post
Gwen, how are you feeling?
The die off lasted a week.. One REALLY bad day then a week of nausea, weakness and diarrhea. I lost 10lbs that week. I have not been keeping up with my probiotics though, so I have to be more diligent about that. Thanks for asking.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:06 AM   #1988
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: brandyxoxo25
Stats: 295/290/195
WOE: Eating for a healthy LC Pregnancy!
Start Date: 11/09/2010
Oh, that is horrible and great all at the same time Gwn! Congrats on the 10lbs, even if it wasn't exactly the way you wanted to lose it. I am so glad you are feeling better!
Old 07-19-2010, 09:26 AM   #1989
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Lillianna
Stats: 233/210/150 5'6"
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Every day!
Coconut oil: Pulling vs. ingesting?

Hi, I apologize if this has been asked before ...I got through quite a few pages here but I just don't have time to read it all...

In regard to Candida, what is the difference between oil pulling with CO and ingesting it? I recently cut out all dairy--and I went wheat/gluten free (for the most part) several years ago...

I'm pretty sure I've got Candida issues. I found long ago that oil pulling made me sleepy, and drinking it in my coffee gave me acne...so I haven't used CO much in the last year.

But Friday night, after 6 days without dairy--(I had dairy withdrawal for three days--I was eating A LOT of dairy)--I tried oil pulling for 15 minutes. On Saturday and Sunday I was so tired and achey I could barely move.

I'm moving to a new apt. in two weeks and I had to keep packing. A friend was helping me so I tried to be a trooper...but I couldn't even think straight. My fingers were arthritic and swollen...I had diarrhea (sp?) and nausea. Could all this be from oil pulling the one time? I can drink small amounts in my tea with no such reaction. But I'm wondering if, by giving up dairy, the Candida was starting to die-off, and combined with the CO, it was too much? I've been cooking my eggs in CO all week, since I can't have butter now, and I haven't had any problems...

Why would oil pulling affect me much more than ingesting the CO? Anyone have any ideas? I'm scared to take the CO again--at least until after I move. I can't afford to be out of commission for days at a time. Thanks for any advice you can give me...
Old 07-20-2010, 06:51 AM   #1990
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ncgirl37
Stats: 188.6/187.4/140 5'7
Start Date: 10/19/13
What an interesting thread....subscribed! I was most interested to see there was a relation between mold and yeast. I have yeast infections all the time, super dry skin, among other symptoms that are on the list. I also have asthma and when I had my allergy testing, it showed among other things that I am highly allergic to mold, so maybe that is why I am so sensitive to the candida??? Only on page 2 of this thread but started on the supplements today and the low carb diet. I have followed the low carb diet before (briefly) but for whatever reason got off track. Due the yeast issues becoming more and more constant (physical last month I am healthy otherwise) and have gained 25 pounds in the past YEAR...metabolism is a slug but thyroid gland tested OK. So searching the other day, I saw this link and thought this may be something to do with it. Anyways, just saying hey!
Old 07-20-2010, 07:31 AM   #1991
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kathy76
Stats: (313)282/160.8/155-160
Start Date: 9/19/05
Gwn~ Did the 10lbs stay off or did you gain some of it back?

I finally bit the bullet, spent the money & ordered Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics 12 PLUS 60 Capsules. It is something I have been wanting to do for a LONG time but, being a stay at home mom...I felt too guilty to spend the money on myself It is supposed to be here on Friday. Hopefully this will help me get rid of some yeast issues and help me be able to get this last 15ish lbs off for good!!
Old 07-28-2010, 06:47 AM   #1992
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: greenejoy
Stats: 150
WOE: carb cycling
Start Date: Sept 08
MSM for yeast

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to post some info on MSM. I originally stumbled upon it by looking for info on my hair loss, which might be contributed to yeast overgrowth. I found it interesting that not only does it help for hair growth/loss it helps for Yeast too.. BONUS! I am currently taking MSM and B12 for my hair. I am on my 3rd week. It has been 4 days in a row now that I haven't found hair on the drain after my shower. I do have yeast overgrowth, I have been battling yeast infections, BV, fatigue and hair loss for months. I had a UTI last week and took 3 days of anti-biotics. The pain was unbearable, I had to do it. But after the 3 days of anti-biotics I have been taking a probiotic, MSM and B12. Thank god my UTI is gone, but now comes the battle with the yeast a again. I just wanted to share this info about the MSM. There is a lot of info out there about this supplement. More than what I am posting. Do some research..

Dr. Cheney on MSM:
Pain Relief, Detox, Anti-Yeast, Allergy Relief

Written by Carol Sieverling, this information is based on tapes of her
October 2000 visit to Dr. Cheney. He gave permission to share this information,
but
has not reviewed or edited it.

Regarding the supplement MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Dr. Cheney stated " I
really like it. It's wonderful stuff. " He recommended the book The Miracle of
MSM
: The Natural Solution for Pain by Stanley Jacob, William Regelson & Martin
Zucker. He said, " Great book. Everything you'd ever want to know about MSM,
written by a physician who's used it for 30 years in his patient population. "

Dr. Cheney described five benefits of MSM.

(1) " MSM itself has the toxicity of water - it's non-toxic. But it's a very
potent detoxifier. If you take too much MSM, you can mobilize too many toxins
too quickly. It can even mobilize heavy metals, so you have to be cautious
about the dose. Start low and go slow - work up gradually to the therapeutic
dose,
which is 6 to 9 grams a day. Most CFIDS patients can work up to 6 gms a day,
but from there it can be a rocky road. "

(2) " MSM is a very potent anti-yeast medication. It causes yeast to blow up.
Well, basically they melt. Their cell walls are destroyed. Again, you see
herxheimer reactions if the dose is too high. "

(3) " Pain relief from MSM can be significant, particularly at 6 to 9 gms a
day. This applies to most any pain, because most pain is toxicity related. Some
of the pain relief accounts are pretty impressive. It's typical to hear at 6
gms, nothing, 8 gms, no relief, then suddenly at 10 gms the pain is gone. There
seems to be a threshold you have to reach and then boom. The threshold will
vary from person to person. I encourage patients to work gradually up to 9 gms.
If the pain still has not resolved, I may try to push some patients to 12
gms. I always get a little bit concerned though, when they get to 12 gms because
of one patient's experience, which I'll tell you about. "

(4) " MSM also helps allergies. The mucous barrier is a sulfur barrier, and
the sulfur binds to allergens and keeps them away from your nasal and sinus
mucosa so you don't get allergies. "

(5) " Another reason for CFIDS patients to take MSM is that if you measure
sulfur levels in their blood and urine, most patients are usually very low.
Patients get sulfur depletion very quickly trying to cope with the toxicity of
this
illness. "

Dr. Cheney had one patient who decided on his own to start with 12 grams of
MSM a day. About a week into the treatment he had what Cheney called " sudden
spontaneous detox " . He was extremely ill with diarrhea, vomiting and flu-like
symptoms. He also experienced what Cheney referred to as " suicidal ideation " -
he wanted to kill himself. The episode lasted almost 12 hours and then abruptly
stopped. The patient then felt much better. Cheney believes that the suicidal
urges were the result of toxins that had been mobilized by the MSM and
carried to the brain before being eliminated. The toxins destabilized him
psychologically for a time. Obviously, this is very dangerous and definitely to
be
avoided. Start with a low dose and advance slowly. Cheney has never had a
patient
who gradually worked up to 12 grams experience an episode like this, but he
warns patients to be very cautious with the higher doses.

Cheney stressed the importance of buying a pharmaceutical grade MSM. As
already mentioned, sulfur binds to toxins, which makes it a very potent and
effective detoxifier. However, it also means that if manufactured in a
non-sterile
environment, it will pick up whatever is in the environment. Think of it as a
sponge for toxins. If it╠s made in a garage in Mexico, it will absorb the toxins
in the garage. MSM can be among the most toxic supplements on the market if
it is exposed to toxic materials during production.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:06 AM   #1993
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kj2010
Stats: Total lost since 8/2010 is -60 (-35/LC then Hcg)
WOE: Low Carb/hcg
Start Date: Round 3: 1/14/12 - Hcg
Hi Ladies. I've been trying to read a lot of the pages, but there is so much information it's hard to absorb it all.
I did the "spit test" this morning and wow...yes I have yeast issues. It pretty much got tenticles and floated to the bottom immediately.
It wasn't a complete surprise, but I am a pretty healthy person other than my weight and having pretty much a constant BV or yeast issue for years, that never goes away.
I'm not sure exactly where to start, but I'm getting a good idea I need to cut cheese out of my life and get on some vitamins and this CO stuff everyone is talking about.

I'm just curious, has anyone actually done the spit test and NOT had the tenticles in the morning? Especially after doing things to stop the yeast?
Old 08-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #1994
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Nolee
Stats: -44
WOE: Atkins/Diet Evolution
Start Date: 6/21/10
I just did a spit test this morning, mine turned into one big long thing that ended up in the bottom of the glass eventually. Not sure what that means exactly, other than I must have some, since it didn't float.
I'm on mild antibiotics for my face (Oracea) and prior to LC diet, I had lots of problems. Now my symptoms are greatly improved, but I plan to add CO and see how that goes. I've been taking strong pro & pre biotics, but they were not doing the job alone.
I'm grateful for this Post, so much good info here for self-help!!
Old 08-08-2010, 04:19 AM   #1995
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dogsrus
Stats: 233/208/130
WOE: adkins
Start Date: april 2007
I have just read this entire thread from the beginning. What alot of information is on here . I know I have the yeasties and am trying to some thing about them . I have bought the CLO and some Oil of Oregano before I read about the CS.
What brand would be the best to get and how much should I take. TIA for your help.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:23 AM   #1996
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dogsrus
Stats: 233/208/130
WOE: adkins
Start Date: april 2007
Oh,I didn't buy any probiotics yet. When do I need to add them and what whould be a good brand ? Do they need to be the ones in the refridgerated section. Sorry for so many questions.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:22 PM   #1997
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsrus View Post
Oh,I didn't buy any probiotics yet. When do I need to add them and what whould be a good brand ? Do they need to be the ones in the refridgerated section. Sorry for so many questions.
Hi Rachel~
Welcome. I thought I'd reply since nobody else had. Stick with a major manufacturer of the probiotics. Most have to be refrigerated but some are made with something to help stabilize them and do not require it. You want a probiotic with many different species as well as high numbers of them...billions. I think you should start them now. There are different schools of thought and I believe in their benefit from the beginning. Also, choose one that is free of any potential alllergens. For the CLO, I get the one off of the Netrition site here and buy it by the gallon because I go through it so quickly. Hope that helps!
Old 08-22-2010, 07:20 AM   #1998
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: NoraL
Is this Die Off???

Hello Everyone...I have read a lot of these posts and learned quite a bit. I have major issues with sugar and chocolate(inflammed gums, gastro intestinal, hemmoroid flare ). It has been going on for 12 years...every since I went to work for Walgreens. I never made the connection until recently, thought the stomach issue was nerves ...super duh! (Easy access to hershey chocolate bars, which I majorly overindulged in!) Always had a good diet before that.
Three weeks ago I had blood work done by a nutritionist at a health food store. It showed that I had problems digesting protein,and fungus. He said that the problem digesting protein was because of the fungal situation. My white blood cell count was fine he said. Also I was mildly dehydrated. He recommended oil of oregano..2-3 drops a day..also probiotics once a day, ACV with mother(Braggs). Loads of water, no white at all in my diet, white potato, rice, bread, etc. Load up on greens he said. I had already started probiotics about 3 weeks prior.
Here's the problem I have now..one week ago I went to Sacramento to see my son and family. After I got there I had to take my son to the ER, most of the night...heart palpitations from too much caffeine, stress of a 8 month old baby while trying to run an online business. ( He's a stay at Dad) It was a hands on baby day..all day long,no nap other than 10 minutes he said. AND it was his largest order day in history,and he could not do a thing about it, plus I was flying in and he couldn't make the house presentable. He was fine after the caffeine wore off. Sooo...I was up almost 24 hrs before getting to bed for about 4 hrs. Within 24 hours of arriving there I started having a nagging dull feeling in my left kidney. Here I am in california, my doctor in Florida. I wondered if it was a symptom of die off. Here is what I did..I started drinking water non stop practically, as well as diet cranberry juice and within 2 days my symptoms went away. Well, after the return flight home 5 days later, and a 2 1/2 hour drive home from the airport( with not enough fluids again), the symptoms came back, overall mailase, and I also began to vaguely, vaguely feel the right kidney also. I am running a lowgrade temp (99.4) I no longer feel either kidney..And I generally feel better, but the low grade temp is still there this morning.I am drinking at least 12 glasses of water a day now. I swear it seems to be what I need to do.
Anyone else had similar symptoms?? IS This Die Off???? I just rechecked my temp..it is 101..what gives?...Anyone on here a nurse or doctor??
Old 08-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #1999
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
I'm a nurse. Sounds like a kidney infection. Definitely does NOT sound like die off. Die off makes makes you feel really crappy, no fever, no kidney pain, but just tired a lot and achey even, and really craving sugars/whites....but do not give in. Still having a possible UTI (urinary tract infection) or kidney infection, this is not the time to add sugar back into your diet. Unfortunately, sounds like you need to see a doctor and get started on antibiotics if it is a UTI or kidney infection.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:44 AM   #2000
Junior LCF Member

Thanks Debbie for your reply

I stuck it out at home yesterday, around 10 am my blood pressure spiked to 154/90 (instant headache and dizzy)and heart rate 105...I called my husband in from outside. We started wondering if I had forgotten my amlodipine the previous day..I immediately took amlodipine 5mg, within an hour it had dropped to 141/78 gradually decreasing over the day to 117/72 by bedtime.
It is 5:40 am Tues now and my temp is 100.5 or 6 (I have the old fashioned temperature guage that you shake down to use). Probably shouldn't be using that kind, huh? My blood presure is 114/71. I am definately going in today to my doctor. Will let you know how it goes.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #2001
Junior LCF Member

Kidney infection

dr confirmed that's what it is. On 10 days of antibiotics..should blow it out. Yeah!! Will post again soon.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:06 PM   #2002
Major LCF Poster!

Good! If you are concerned that you may otherwise have symptoms of Candida in your GI tract and having immune problems, etc (see other posts of what the symptoms are on this thread--you can "search" it on the thread)....anyways, being on an antibiotic currently I would recommend that you take probiotics in that case.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #2003
Major LCF Poster!

I've had sinus problems for 24 years, lots of infections, 3 sinus surgeries and a rhinoplasty to straighten a deviated septum, and still get infections due to allergies to different trees, grasses, weeds, molds, dust. So, I'm on a physician ordered Candida ridding diet. No milk or milk products (not even yogurt/cottage cheese/whey protein bars or shakes), probably will never be allowed back on milk products again. The diet has me off grains for the next 10 days, then I do a challenge. Then, after 3 wks I add in fruit sparingly and see if symptoms return. This is all in an effort to increase my immune system. Not fun! I've been SO hungry, eating only 3 meals a day and then about 2 hours after supper eating walnuts or sunflower seeds (has fat) so I can feel full!
Old 08-31-2010, 10:06 AM   #2004
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DooneBug
Stats: 232/216/160
WOE: Low Carb/Strength Training
Start Date: August 2010
I was just put on antibiotics for acne. I can't say no, so I asked for Diflucan. I have had thrush and a number of symptoms of the beastie yeastie so I hope this puts it down for good.

I am also taking natural yeast treatment, coconut oil and will be starting ACV tonight. How long until I can anticipate die off? Anyone have an estimate?

Thanks.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:39 PM   #2005
Major LCF Poster!

Die off will start in about 36 hours and last for about 6 days if you are diligent with it. Then suddenly you will feel GREAT!
Old 09-02-2010, 07:48 AM   #2006
Senior LCF Member

He gave me ten Fluconazole tablets (enough for ten vaginas) and I just finished a natural yeast treatment. Please God, let me give birth to a loaf of bread and let it be done.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:53 PM   #2007
Major LCF Poster!

Ha Ha
Old 09-04-2010, 07:52 PM   #2008
Senior LCF Member

If this is it, it's awful. Exhaustion, soreness, foggy head and heartburn. My breath smells bad. I am worn out but I can't sleep. With the natural treatment I took before the fluconazole, this should be day 9, day 4 of rx fluconazole.

No bathroom issues, though.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:27 PM   #2009
Major LCF Poster!

Do everything you can to avoid simple carbs/sugar/processed bread/cereals at this time, as well as milk, milk products and fruit--all turn into simple sugars so easily and do not fully allow die off. You have to starve the yeast for a while to control it.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #2010
Senior LCF Member

Today I am in full allergy mode. Eyes watering, nose running, and feeling flushed. I am so sluggish. No digestive symptoms, though. I fear this stuff isn't coming out!
Closed Thread