Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Health Support Groups > Candida and Yeast
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 09:37 AM   #1471
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 16,048
Gallery: fawn
Quote:
She absolutely loves her glasses
We girls love our accessories don't we?
fawn is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2009, 09:50 AM   #1472
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 695
Gallery: MarcellaSF
Stats: Ugh/Better/Yay
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: Restart 5 June 2010
Quote:
was it by chance this brand?
No, actually it was something like Jarrell or Jarred ...? It was expensive, from Whole Foods. Really, really awful.
MarcellaSF is offline  
Old 01-24-2009, 10:32 AM   #1473
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,825
Gallery: Tooter
Stats: 5' 6" and 128 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellaSF View Post
No, actually it was something like Jarrell or Jarred ...? It was expensive, from Whole Foods. Really, really awful.
Jarrow?
Tooter is offline  
Old 01-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #1474
Senior LCF Member
 
princess_tonya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Beach, FL
Posts: 72
Gallery: princess_tonya
WOE: Anti-Candida and Whole Foods
Start Date: January, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
We girls love our accessories don't we?
She likes to wear her crown and play princess dresses when we go to the store. She even will wear her Tinkerbell costume to church. I can't say no, it doesn't hurt anybody or anything, we do get some strange looks though.
princess_tonya is offline  
Old 01-24-2009, 11:06 AM   #1475
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 16,048
Gallery: fawn
If the sweet girl is confident then you're allowing her to express and that is cool. Let her mama! I'll tell you a sad story....sorry if i'm threadjacking by the way but my son used to dress in the strangest things. He thought jeans were uncomfortable so he wore sweats all the time....he loved cowboy boots so he would tuck his sweats into his cowboy boots but then he would make me buy those mittens "one size fits all" and ask me to cut the fingers of the mitten off......so what an outfit! Well, my mother when picking him up (real control freak) was a "Macy's only shopper" and would stealthily throw his gloves in the nearest garbage can. It made me LIVID!! It upset him so badly, I would arm him with a secon pair in his jacket pocket.

Let them be individuals I say.
fawn is offline  
Old 01-25-2009, 12:17 AM   #1476
Senior LCF Member
 
willBfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 116
Gallery: willBfit
Amen Fawn! I still get teased about my outfits from back in the day (like 6-12 years old) but I don't care. I was wearing what I wanted to wear. I wish I could go back to that kind of confidence. I don't have to have all the namebrands and I don't want to look like a clone but I am not the confident little kid I used to be. Probably because at thirty, my family still teases me about my clothes. Whatever.
willBfit is offline  
Old 01-25-2009, 04:00 AM   #1477
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 695
Gallery: MarcellaSF
Stats: Ugh/Better/Yay
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: Restart 5 June 2010
Tooter, yes, it was Jarrow extra virgin! I never could understand why people here at LCF would say they didn't like the taste of VCO, but now I do!

I hated getting glasses in 7th grade--I think it's very cool that a little girl loves them!
MarcellaSF is offline  
Old 01-25-2009, 05:54 AM   #1478
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,825
Gallery: Tooter
Stats: 5' 6" and 128 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellaSF View Post
Tooter, yes, it was Jarrow extra virgin! I never could understand why people here at LCF would say they didn't like the taste of VCO, but now I do!

I hated getting glasses in 7th grade--I think it's very cool that a little girl loves them!
I think I tried that brand ONCE. The Only 2 I use now is Nutiva and the brand at Wal-mart.
Tooter is offline  
Old 01-25-2009, 09:31 AM   #1479
Senior LCF Member
 
ceccarp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
Posts: 101
Gallery: ceccarp
Stats: 401/365/200 Saw dr on 1/15/09 & back to 400 ugh!
WOE: Anti-candida
Start Date: 12/31/2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooter View Post
I think I tried that brand ONCE. The Only 2 I use now is Nutiva and the brand at Wal-mart.
[COLOR="Purple"]What is the brand at Wal-Mart? I have looked for CO there and couldn't find it. And ours is a Super-Store so one would think they'd have it. Unless I'm not looking in the right area.

And thanks everyone for tip about Jarrow brand CO. I'm gonna learn from other people's experience not get that brand............. EVER!![/COLOR]
ceccarp is offline  
Old 01-25-2009, 09:56 AM   #1480
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,825
Gallery: Tooter
Stats: 5' 6" and 128 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceccarp View Post
[COLOR="Purple"]What is the brand at Wal-Mart? I have looked for CO there and couldn't find it. And ours is a Super-Store so one would think they'd have it. Unless I'm not looking in the right area.

And thanks everyone for tip about Jarrow brand CO. I'm gonna learn from other people's experience not get that brand............. EVER!![/COLOR]
I get mine at the Super Wal-mart in the Vitamin and Supplement section of the store (Near the Pharmacy).

It's a White plastic Jar (16 oz) With a Dark lable that says "Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil". The brand name is hard to find on it, but it's actually made by Rexall.
Tooter is offline  
Old 01-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #1481
Senior LCF Member
 
ceccarp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
Posts: 101
Gallery: ceccarp
Stats: 401/365/200 Saw dr on 1/15/09 & back to 400 ugh!
WOE: Anti-candida
Start Date: 12/31/2008
[COLOR="Purple"]I'm so happy, My ankles are not swollen this morning!!!! I usually have edema in my ankles and feet so bad that I have problems putting on my shoes. I wake up with normal ankles but then as the day wears on they start swelling up. So to have skinny ankles after being up for several hours is a bonus. I noticed the same thing happened when I went anti-candida several years ago. So, I'm guessing that swelling of the feet and ankles might be related to candida.

Anyone else have swelling of the ankles?? [/COLOR]
__________________
[COLOR="Purple"]Cecile[/COLOR]


http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...G2D/weight.png
ceccarp is offline  
Old 01-25-2009, 10:13 AM   #1482
Senior LCF Member
 
ceccarp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
Posts: 101
Gallery: ceccarp
Stats: 401/365/200 Saw dr on 1/15/09 & back to 400 ugh!
WOE: Anti-candida
Start Date: 12/31/2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooter View Post
I get mine at the Super Wal-mart in the Vitamin and Supplement section of the store (Near the Pharmacy).

It's a White plastic Jar (16 oz) With a Dark lable that says "Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil". The brand name is hard to find on it, but it's actually made by Rexall.
[COLOR="Purple"]I looked there..... I guess I'll have to look harder.

Also, some people have said they found Biotin there as well. I looked at all the supplements they had very slowly and I couldn't find that either.

I can't wait for the new Super Wal-Mart opens. Then I'll have another place to look for stuff. Sometime this year Lawrence, KS will have a 2nd Super Wal-Mart. Leave it to our City Commissioners to decide that this is will be a good thing for the city. [/COLOR]
ceccarp is offline  
Old 01-25-2009, 11:33 AM   #1483
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Linny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: NW PA
Posts: 4,801
Gallery: Linny
Stats: Lost 50 lbs
WOE: Organic & Natural Whole Food version of Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooter View Post
I get mine at the Super Wal-mart in the Vitamin and Supplement section of the store (Near the Pharmacy).

It's a White plastic Jar (16 oz) With a Dark lable that says "Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil". The brand name is hard to find on it, but it's actually made by Rexall.
Same stuff I buy - I get it for around $9.00
Linny is offline  
Old 01-26-2009, 03:28 AM   #1484
Major LCF Poster!
 
micki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Mt Pleasant, PA USA
Posts: 2,343
Gallery: micki
Stats: 140/137/130
WOE: avoid the white stuff and walk my ass off
Start Date: Summer 2000
Has anyone ever taken diflucan for yeast? I was in Mexico and bought some generic and I am not sure how to take it or for how long. I don't like to take drugs, but I am tired of yeast infections constantly. I want to kill it once and for all.
micki is offline  
Old 01-26-2009, 05:47 AM   #1485
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Linny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: NW PA
Posts: 4,801
Gallery: Linny
Stats: Lost 50 lbs
WOE: Organic & Natural Whole Food version of Atkins
I took lots of DiFlucan but I was also taking high dose antibiotics for a bad lyme disease infection. I haven't taken DiFlucan since around November though but 2 of my treating doctors felt it was safe to take every 3 days.
Linny is offline  
Old 01-26-2009, 10:23 AM   #1486
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 695
Gallery: Kathy_de_Alabama
Stats: 242/205/155
WOE: ZERO CARB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceccarp View Post
[COLOR="Purple"]I'm so happy, My ankles are not swollen this morning!!!! I usually have edema in my ankles and feet so bad that I have problems putting on my shoes. I wake up with normal ankles but then as the day wears on they start swelling up. So to have skinny ankles after being up for several hours is a bonus. I noticed the same thing happened when I went anti-candida several years ago. So, I'm guessing that swelling of the feet and ankles might be related to candida.

Anyone else have swelling of the ankles?? [/COLOR]

Yes, I get all kinds of swelling that goes away with any low-carb diet. I never related it to Candida, but you may be on to something there.
Kathy_de_Alabama is offline  
Old 01-27-2009, 12:05 PM   #1487
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6
Gallery: Adri
I have question about sauerkraut. is it good or bad for candida.
In some articals thay say you have to avoid and in others they say it is good for you.
Adri is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:52 PM   #1488
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Posts: 3
Gallery: tvandi
Stats: 162
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 10/2008
New to the thread

Hello. Have been reading the thread off and on for three days and I can't catch up with you all! So much info. I actually suspected yeast overgrowth a couple of years ago and bought ThreeLac BUT I didn't change my diet much. Needless to say, here I am again searching for answers. After reading the thread so far (I'm on page 23) I have so much more understanding. Thanks all of you for sharing. I would like to get some advice about my kids however . . .

With my first child I could not nurse due to SEVERE pain. We were military at the time and no doctor would try to help figure out the problem and just thought it was normal beginning nursing pain and I was being a whimp but it was so bad I had to quit nursing. Seven yrs later I had another child and the same thing happened, even worse!! However, this time my pediatrician had a Nurse Practitionar who is an expert of yeast problems of this time and she said I had a "breast yeast infection". She sent me to my medical doctor who would not cooperate and give me enough Diflucan to kill it all. So she helped me along by using diet changes and antifungal creams and those changes kept it under control and I was able to keep nursing but never felt like I fully got rid of the yeast. Three yrs later, I had another child and had some problems but not near to the degree and we had moved and I no longer had the nurse practitioner for support. I utilized the things I did before, but as I say, it was not anything like the first two times of nursing. That was 6 years ago.

Now, my son is 6 years old. He was diagnosed with apraxia ("impairment of the organization of movement" for speech.) However, over the years we have figured out he actually has dyspraxia which is an impraiment of the organization of all movement. He also has some mild sensory processing disorders. About 8 months ago he was diagnosed with reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Through therapy and changing ways we teach him things, he has done so well most people don't even know he has a problem. I have been searching for help for him as I am homeschooling now and see more where the dyspraxia is affecting him. About the same time of that research, I also joined this site and found this thread for myself and began seeing a lot of symtpoms and things that make me think of my son. Now I am really beginning to wonder how much yeast could be playing a role in particular with my son, but also my other two children. Anyway, just wanted to put this out there and get some feedback from some of you.

Would just love to hear your thoughts on it as you are obviously way ahead in your research and, with regard to my son, I don't feel I have any time to waste in order for him to have the best future possible.

Thanks so much--back to reading--I'll catch up some day!


Michele
tvandi is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 05:05 PM   #1489
Senior LCF Member
 
fatnutritionist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 264
Gallery: fatnutritionist
Stats: 328.5/311.5/175
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: January 12th 2009 restart Atkins/March 1st JUDDDD
Great thread, you guys are so knowledgable and PATIENT (Exzemasucks was about to make me go postal!!!). I am actually a salesrep for a company that sells a candida cleanse (Renew Life Candigone and Candizyme). I have attempted to do it a few times and it is way too strong for me. I started on the VCO yesterday and I will pick up some GSE. I take Ultimate Flora (50 Billion) probiotic from our company but I am wondering if I should stop until I get the yeasties under better control.

When I started back on Atkins 2 weeks ago I didn't have induction flu but I did have the worst pain in my knees. It was debilitating. I am thinking it is candida die off because I also had some rashes flame up on my body as well. Gotta get this under control if we want to start a family next year because I don't want to pass this legacy onto my baby!
fatnutritionist is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 03:09 AM   #1490
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,825
Gallery: Tooter
Stats: 5' 6" and 128 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adri View Post
I have question about sauerkraut. is it good or bad for candida.
In some articals thay say you have to avoid and in others they say it is good for you.
The Sauerkraut you buy in a store would not be good for you. The Good Bacteria would be killed with the pasteurization process.

If you made your own Sauerkraut (Cabbage, salt, water) and let it ferment, the Good bacteria would still be there and would be helpful.
Tooter is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 03:21 AM   #1491
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,825
Gallery: Tooter
Stats: 5' 6" and 128 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatnutritionist View Post
Great thread, you guys are so knowledgable and PATIENT (Exzemasucks was about to make me go postal!!!). I am actually a salesrep for a company that sells a candida cleanse (Renew Life Candigone and Candizyme). I have attempted to do it a few times and it is way too strong for me. I started on the VCO yesterday and I will pick up some GSE. I take Ultimate Flora (50 Billion) probiotic from our company but I am wondering if I should stop until I get the yeasties under better control.

When I started back on Atkins 2 weeks ago I didn't have induction flu but I did have the worst pain in my knees. It was debilitating. I am thinking it is candida die off because I also had some rashes flame up on my body as well. Gotta get this under control if we want to start a family next year because I don't want to pass this legacy onto my baby!
Don't take the flora for now.

Start out slow.

Diet
Antifungals
Probiotics

That's the order of things to do. You start out with diet to stop feeding the yeast any extra food. Then you add in antifungals. You go slow with this. A lot of people start out with Virgin Coconut oil and maybe Apple Cider Vinegar. They get used to this, then add in another antifungal like "Oil of Oregano", etc...

The Theory is, you want to give as much room to implant good bacteria.

After you have done those 2 things for awhile, you then start adding in he probiotics.

The reason you "go slow" is because each of these things can cause "Die off". You don't want the "Die off" to be so strong and over whelming. It really is a YMMV type of thing. Each of us are different.
Tooter is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 04:21 AM   #1492
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,825
Gallery: Tooter
Stats: 5' 6" and 128 lbs
Tvandi, WOW! What a Story!

It certainly wouldn't hurt to change his diet to anti-candida, but you must go slow. Watch reactions and be very careful with "Die off".


Please keep us posted.
Tooter is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 06:07 AM   #1493
Senior LCF Member
 
ceccarp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
Posts: 101
Gallery: ceccarp
Stats: 401/365/200 Saw dr on 1/15/09 & back to 400 ugh!
WOE: Anti-candida
Start Date: 12/31/2008
[COLOR="Purple"]Oh gods, I feel like I'm crawling back to the land of the living. Sunday night my BF got sick. At first we though it was food poisoning. Come to find out he had a stomach and intestinal bug cause he was vomiting and had diarrhea for quite a while. So he spent 2 days recovering. But then yesterday morning was my turn. I didn't have the vomiting, but I attribute that to not having had breakfast yet and not from my stomach not trying to bring something up. It was trying, but nothing was happening. I did get the diarrhea though. So now that I've had an enforced mini-fast I'm going to slowly eat only what I can tolerate. So far yogurt and broth seem the best bets. My BF went back to work today even though he's still not back up to par. He couldn't afford any more time off. But he's taking it easy, too. Now if I can just get rid of this damned headache. I get one if I've laid down too long and I was in bed, sleeping, most of yesterday. Ah well, one day at a time.[/COLOR]
ceccarp is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 09:16 AM   #1494
Senior LCF Member
 
princess_tonya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Beach, FL
Posts: 72
Gallery: princess_tonya
WOE: Anti-Candida and Whole Foods
Start Date: January, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvandi View Post
Hello. Have been reading the thread off and on for three days and I can't catch up with you all! So much info. I actually suspected yeast overgrowth a couple of years ago and bought ThreeLac BUT I didn't change my diet much. Needless to say, here I am again searching for answers. After reading the thread so far (I'm on page 23) I have so much more understanding. Thanks all of you for sharing. I would like to get some advice about my kids however . . .

With my first child I could not nurse due to SEVERE pain. We were military at the time and no doctor would try to help figure out the problem and just thought it was normal beginning nursing pain and I was being a whimp but it was so bad I had to quit nursing. Seven yrs later I had another child and the same thing happened, even worse!! However, this time my pediatrician had a Nurse Practitionar who is an expert of yeast problems of this time and she said I had a "breast yeast infection". She sent me to my medical doctor who would not cooperate and give me enough Diflucan to kill it all. So she helped me along by using diet changes and antifungal creams and those changes kept it under control and I was able to keep nursing but never felt like I fully got rid of the yeast. Three yrs later, I had another child and had some problems but not near to the degree and we had moved and I no longer had the nurse practitioner for support. I utilized the things I did before, but as I say, it was not anything like the first two times of nursing. That was 6 years ago.

Now, my son is 6 years old. He was diagnosed with apraxia ("impairment of the organization of movement" for speech.) However, over the years we have figured out he actually has dyspraxia which is an impraiment of the organization of all movement. He also has some mild sensory processing disorders. About 8 months ago he was diagnosed with reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Through therapy and changing ways we teach him things, he has done so well most people don't even know he has a problem. I have been searching for help for him as I am homeschooling now and see more where the dyspraxia is affecting him. About the same time of that research, I also joined this site and found this thread for myself and began seeing a lot of symtpoms and things that make me think of my son. Now I am really beginning to wonder how much yeast could be playing a role in particular with my son, but also my other two children. Anyway, just wanted to put this out there and get some feedback from some of you.

Would just love to hear your thoughts on it as you are obviously way ahead in your research and, with regard to my son, I don't feel I have any time to waste in order for him to have the best future possible.

Thanks so much--back to reading--I'll catch up some day!


Michele
Oh Michele, I feel for you. My daughter is 3 and is Autistic. She also has Sensory Processing Disorder, Speech and Language Delays, Dyspraxia and Global Developmental Delays. We went to three different Gastrointerologists and none could figure out why she vommited so much. She goes from constipation to the other extreme even within one day. She was diagnosed with reflux, but nothing they gave her made a difference. She was on Reglan and Zantac, but they didn't help. I had one doctor even tell me to give her fiber to make her poo at least 10 times a day so she wouldn't vomit anymore. We've tried soooo much. Now she is on a Gluten Free Casein Free diet. I am removing all sugars and yeast, we are doing it slowly for two reasons. One to make sure we don't have awful die off and two because she is in Pre-K and I don't want her school thinking that I'm malnutritioning her (I don't think that's a word, but I'm going to use it anyway ).

Reading this whole thread takes so long, it is so helpful though. I'm glad you are finding help though.
__________________
[COLOR="Magenta"]Mommy to Gavin and Autumn
Wife to Zach[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]U[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]T[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]I[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]M[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]W[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]E[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]N[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]S[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Proud Air Force Wife[/COLOR]
princess_tonya is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 10:30 AM   #1495
Senior LCF Member
 
ceccarp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
Posts: 101
Gallery: ceccarp
Stats: 401/365/200 Saw dr on 1/15/09 & back to 400 ugh!
WOE: Anti-candida
Start Date: 12/31/2008
[COLOR="Purple"]I've just been wondering about excess phlegm and mucus. I've noticed that I seem to have a lot more mucus I'm blowing out my nose that usual today and I don't think it's because I've eaten wrong in the last 24 hours. Heck, I could barely keep water down until last night when I finally felt hungry and then I only had a cup of broth. This morning all I had about a 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.

I know that when use to I have certain drinks, like wine, my sinuses would get blocked. Also, when I would eat cheese or drink milk I'd get excess phlegm. So that's got me wondering if it's not mucus but candida I'm blowing out. I'm not coughing anything up right now, but I've wondered about the phlegm, too. Any thoughts?[/COLOR]
ceccarp is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #1496
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 695
Gallery: Kathy_de_Alabama
Stats: 242/205/155
WOE: ZERO CARB
How do children do with Oregano Oil? I just ordered some for myself, and wondered if my son would take it. My kids are 16 and 6, girl and boy, and they both have signs of Candida. I cannot do a thing about the 16yo's diet, and I'm beginning to think I have no control over the 6yo's either. It's frustrating. I have him off all real sugar and planned to slowly take him off fake sugars next, but he gets things at school and sneaks food - I really don't know what I can do. He has skin problems and bowel problems. My daughter has severe eczema (sp?). Neither one will THINK about ingesting CO - I have tried several preparations/recipes, as well as plain, and they just hate the taste of it. I know I should and will keep working on both kids' diets. One good thing is they eat what I eat for dinner. So, at least there's that.

But back to where I started out: If I give my son a couple of drops of OO in his water each day, will it help him? Do you think he might take it? Does it taste bad?
Kathy_de_Alabama is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:08 AM   #1497
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,135
Gallery: Margot 65
OoO is nasty.... will they take capsules?

I am the least pickiest person you will ever know and I can hardly get the stuff down.
Margot 65 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:17 AM   #1498
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 695
Gallery: Kathy_de_Alabama
Stats: 242/205/155
WOE: ZERO CARB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margot 65 View Post
OoO is nasty.... will they take capsules?

I am the least pickiest person you will ever know and I can hardly get the stuff down.
Really??!! That's good to know. Yes, maybe I can get them to take it in a capsule. Good idea. Thanks!!!
Kathy_de_Alabama is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:18 AM   #1499
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,135
Gallery: Margot 65
I did the oil the first time oh-em-gee it was gross!

This time around I bought the capsules, they are small so if he will take them you will probably have better luck!

Tell him that when he burps it will taste like he just ate spaghetti LOL
Margot 65 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:23 AM   #1500
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 695
Gallery: Kathy_de_Alabama
Stats: 242/205/155
WOE: ZERO CARB
Thank you. I have already ordered and paid for the drops, but I will also order some capsules to see if he will take that.
Kathy_de_Alabama is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:40 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.