Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Health Support Groups > Candida and Yeast
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 09:17 AM   #961
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: WenB
Stats: 311 (h)/247.8 (i)/241 (c)/20-24% Body Fat (g)
WOE: Lap Band - Atkins Modified for Candida - BMR
Start Date: Induction on 7/22/08; Surgery 12/06
I'm still an emotional wreck, but it's getting better. And I've sworn off LC ice cream at least until Christmas!! I want these things GONE!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 11:11 AM   #962
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kristin4
Stats: 260.8 /233/ 150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 8/9/08
well I had a very stressful day yesterday!
I ate high carb everything. I ate things I knew I shouldn't of eaten. I am a true emotional eater. I didn't take my CO or ACV. I just gave in to my emotions.
I feel bloated, sore and upset with myself.

Today, is a new day.
I have stuck to yeast free LC. I am determined to not hurt myself.

So far I have eaten my egg in co and 2 pieces of bacon
my egg cream w/ 2 T CO
1 T of ACV
1 GFS tablet
1 vitamin

Just so disappointed in myself...

260 259 258 257 256 255 254 253 252 251 250 249 248 247 246 245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234
[COLOR="Red"]233[/COLOR] 232 231 230

Last edited by kristin4; 10-15-2008 at 11:12 AM..
Old 10-15-2008, 11:18 AM   #963
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: duece49424
Stats: 230 start 3/16/10..lifetime goal 150
WOE: low carb/healthylifestyle - struggling with binges
Kristin - sorry you had a bad day....what you have said could have come right out of my mouth...I have stress every day of my life, and I too, am an emotional eater...I get very mad at myself. I blame no one but myself for my downfalls, and I need to stop it as I'm getting really sick of it. I keep trying the best I can, but I know it's not good enough. Sounds like you're off to a good start for the day, so put yesterday behind you. We should think of the end result - the weight we want off and how much better we will feel. Have a good day today.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:40 PM   #964
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: laurakitty
Stats: 158/158/132
WOE: Gluten & Dairy Free
I really need to get back on this. My hardest problem is cutting out the sugar, especially fruit. I have a few more oranges at home so maybe I'll just juice them tonight to use them up quickly, then cut all sugar out from tomorrow.

I'm such an emotional eater, also, which is yet another thing I need to get under control. I was fine for a few weeks but now I'm back to the worst of it...
Old 10-15-2008, 03:20 PM   #965
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: YooperMomof4
Someone was asking about why it seemed like the candida kept coming back...here's an article that talks about a possibility:

LEAKY GUT SYNDROME Does it Explain Why Your Candida wont heal?
Old 10-16-2008, 08:38 AM   #966
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Zer
Stats: 5'10"; 65; 508.7/_320.0_/199
WOE: Atkins: <5%Carb; J-UD/DD(<2798/560cals); 128ozH2O
Start Date: Got scale at 432.4(2/8/08); 376.8(2/8/09)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooperMomof4 View Post
A few more things that work here...
-- "brew"...Dr. Schulze's Power/Master Tonic: Equal parts garlic, onion, horseradish, ginger and habenero peppers steeped in ACV.
--A friend, when needed a chocolate fix, blended up ice, fresh mint, stevia and cocoa.
--I just crushed a garlic clove w/ the flat side of my meat tenderizer (didn't let it sit for the ideal 10 minutes) and found it easy to swallow.
All good ideas for adding to the ongoing battle in an embattled gut. Thanks! Found Dr.Schulze at HerbDoc dot com and am reading more about him there. Wow!
Old 10-16-2008, 09:48 AM   #967
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: clutterbug
Stats: 235/221/172
WOE: Back to Atkins
Start Date: Started LC in March '08
I'm on Day 4 and was ready to throw in the towel yesterday...mostly felt bored with the food and deprived and hungry. I think I broke my plateau though! This morning I'm down to 200 and I had been around 202 for 3 months or so. I had forgotten about weight loss, so that was a pleasant surprise this morning. Other than that, I feel like I got hit by a truck. Hoping this will change sometime in the next week or so! My productivity is decidedly down.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:18 PM   #968
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Zer
Stats: 5'10"; 65; 508.7/_320.0_/199
WOE: Atkins: <5%Carb; J-UD/DD(<2798/560cals); 128ozH2O
Start Date: Got scale at 432.4(2/8/08); 376.8(2/8/09)
Working with a Naturopathic Doc on pain that messes with my sleep ...AGH! Taking umpteen pills a day - and I just HATE taking pills. Reading about all the stuff that can interfere with good weight loss - and wondering if candida is part of my body's problem in dropping weight as I follow a LC plan.

386.2 today, Thursday, 10/16/08...
...that's 4# less than 10/9 (390.2), one week ago...
...and 6.6# less than 10/2 (392.8), two weeks ago...
...and 8.2# GONE since 10/1 (394.4)
...stay tuned for a record-breaking October!
(But only because my past record
for monthly loss is disasterous!)

I've finally figured how to use my scale
to HELP me stay on track!

Doing the math this way
helps me to stay focused
and to avoid temptation!
Old 10-22-2008, 04:23 AM   #969
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: micki
Stats: 140/137/130
WOE: avoid the white stuff and walk my ass off
Start Date: Summer 2000
bump
Old 10-22-2008, 08:07 AM   #970
Major LCF Poster!

So I'm feeling like crap now. I had a couple of days of great energy and then the fatigue returned. I've been dairy free for 5 days now. Eating the healthiest in my entire life. I even swallowed a chopped up clove of garlic in my cod liver oil yesterday. Now how dedicated is that? And then this morning.....POW! I wake up with a horrible sore throat and cold. Feel awful. And I'm getting tired of the limited food options. But I'll stick it out for now and hope that the cold is just the yeast putting up a fight. Is that possible?

What you do every day is more important than what you do once in a while.
~Gretchen Rubin

Aiming for the 170's. Journaling about it here.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:13 AM   #971
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: rockgal
Just popping in to say that I'm on my fourth day of the Humaworm parasite cleanse, which also has lots of good fungal-fighting herbs in it - supposedly you can get rid of yeast and associated parasites at the same time - the cleanse takes 30 days, and you can repeat it in 60 days. There is a lot of good info on the curezone site if anyone is interested. I'll check in in a week or so to report any progress. The first three days, my eyes were very itchy, but I don't know if it was the humaworm working or my allergies. Today I have a lot of energy and a clearer head than usual, but it could have been because I slept like a rock last night. All in all, it's too early to tell, but I'm hoping to get some good results!

Keepin' it real.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:20 AM   #972
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Clutterbug,

I'll bet the yeasties are mad at you!!

Last week I got my flu shot - a bit of discomfort for a few days at the injection site, but no flu symptoms.

Monday I started GSE, and Tuesday I was hacking up stuff.

Yeast doesn't play fair!!
Old 10-22-2008, 08:21 AM   #973
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Cindy, what all does the Humaworm have in it?
Old 10-22-2008, 08:39 AM   #974
Major LCF Poster!

I'm going to do Bee's suggestions for die-off symptoms which include taking a bunch of vitamins, a LOT of ginger tea, a salt bath. Hopefully all that will help. If nothing else the bath and tea will be relaxing!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:08 AM   #975
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: skeeweeaka
Stats: 235/215/135
WOE: Low Carb! Alternate Day!
Start Date: March 2008! January '09 Restart!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooperMomof4 View Post
Someone was asking about why it seemed like the candida kept coming back...here's an article that talks about a possibility:

LEAKY GUT SYNDROME Does it Explain Why Your Candida wont heal?
Great article...really explains why I've never been able to get rid of it... It clears up for a while, but then when I binge on sugar...it's right back.... I have many of the symptoms mentioned...

TJ
Old 10-22-2008, 09:18 AM   #976
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WenB View Post
Cindy, what all does the Humaworm have in it?
THE HERBS - WHAT THEY ARE & WHAT THEY DO

THE PARASITE DESTROYERS

BLACK WALNUT– The dried and ground green hull of the Black Walnut contains tannin which is an organic iodine as well as juglandin, juglone and juglandic acids. It has been used for centuries to expel various types of worms including parasites that cause skin irritations – such as ringworm. It oxygenates the blood, which also helps to kill parasites. Black Walnut is very effective against tapeworms, pinworms, candida albicans (yeast infections) and malaria. It is also effective in reducing sugar levels, and helping the body rid itself of toxins.

WORMWOOD–The MOST POWERFUL of the parasite killing herb kingdom. It is most effective against roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and pinworms. Wormwood contains the toxins thujone and isothujone which are the components that kill parasites. Wormwood also contains santonin which is known as a remedy for parasitic diseases. It is the second most bitter herb known to man and has been proven as a POWERFUL remedy for malaria. Wormwood also contains sesquiterpene lactones, which work similar to peroxide by weakening the parasites membranes therefore killing them. Wormwood also helps produce bile, which in turn helps the liver and gallbladder.

CLOVES - Cloves contain eugenol, caryophyllene, and tannins which are powerful anti-microbial properties – these components are what actually travel in the bloodstream killing microscopic parasites and all parastitic larvae and eggs. Eugonal is the most powerful anti-microbial agents known. Eugonal kills all microscopic protoza and removes parasite eggs in every stage of development. Cloves are tremendously effective in killing malaria, tuberculosis, cholera, scabies and other parasites, viruses, bacteria and fungi including candida Cloves also destroy pseudomonas aeruginosa, all species of shigella, staph and strep..

THYME – Thyme contains thymol, carvacrol and flavonoids which are effective in killing bacteria (such as fungal infections ie: yeast infections) and are especially effective in killing hookworms, roundworms, threadworms and skin parasites.Thyme also destroys Cryptococcus neoformans, Aspergillus, Saprolegnia, and Zygorhynchus species. AND Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureas, Escherichia coli and other bacterial species. As an antibiotic, thymol is 25 times more effective than phenol, but much less toxic. Thyme is the primary ingredient in LISTERINE MOUTHWASH because of its germ killing power. It is anti-virul and anti-fungal.

GARLIC - Garlic can slow and kill, more than sixty types of fungi and twenty types of bacteria, including some of the most potent viruses known to man. Garlic alone can help in controlling parasites. Garlic has a history of being able to kill parasites and control secondary fungal infections; detoxify and gently stimulate elimination; it also has antioxidant properties to protect against oxidation caused by parasites' toxins. Allicin and Ajoene, are the components in Garlic that kill parasites including the one-cell varaties as well as pinworms and hookworms. Garlic has antimicrobial activities (including anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-protozoal, and anti-parasitic) that kills: B. subtilis, E. coli, P. mirabilis, Salmonella typhi, methicillin-resistant Staph aureus, Staph faecalis, salmonella enteritidis, and V. cholerae ,staphylococcus, Escherichia, Proteus, Salmonella, Providencia, Citrobacter, Klebsiella, Hafnia, Aeromonas, Vibrio and Bacillus genera. Garlic is also very effective against Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Garlic also kills Microsporum, Epidermophyton, Trichophyton, Rhodotorula, Torulopsis, Trichosporon, Cryptococcus neoformans, and Candida, including Candida albicans. Garlic also has anti-amoebic and anti-protozoan properties and is especially effective against Entamoeba histolytica and Paramecium caudatum.

FENNEL - This herb is known to be anti-parasitic. Fennel Seed is used to help remove and expel Parasites and their waste and from the body. Fennel is also very effective against Candida Albicans.

CAYENNE – Capsicum is the component in cayenne that destroys parasites. It is a very effective herb for the elimination of parasites.

GINGER – The components of gingerol (zingiberone, bisabolene, camphene, geranial, linalool and borneol) found in ginger are what destroys parasites including the roundworm, the blood fluke the anisakid worm, and bacteria including salmonella.

GENTIAN – This herb is wonderful for ridding the body of parasites including plasmodia which is the malaria causing parasite . It is more effective than quinine. Gentian is also good for treating anemia and counteracting the effects of parasite toxins in the body by stimulating the liver to produce more bile.

HYSSOP - Hyssop contains an essential hormone oil which is very effective in destroying a variety of parasites and is very effective against the herpes simplex virus.

BODY & BLOOD PURIFIERS - REMOVES TOXINS & RESTORES THE BODY

MILK THISTLE– The component that causes Milk Thistle to help in toxin clearance is silymarin. Milk Thistle aids in toxin clearance by promoting healthy liver cell regeneration and its antioxidant action protects against cell damage from toxins. Milk Thistle is most helpful for the body to clear toxins given off by parasites

MARSHMALLOW ROOT– Marshmallow Root contains a great amount of mucilage – meaning when Marshmallow Root gets wet, it get very soft and sticky and soothes the mouth, throat, stomach and intestional tract. When the parasites are dislodged from tissue, the leave an open sore – the Marshmallow Root covers these sores so there will be no irritation.

PAU D' ARCO- Pau d’arco is used for Candida yeast infections (and other fungal infections) ,viral infections and parasitic infections. Also cystitis, prostatitis, ringworm, gonorrhea, and syphilis. Pau D’ Arco is one of the MOST POWERFUL ANTIOXDIENTS and immune system stimulates in the herbal kingdom.

BURDOCK - Removes accumulated waste (toxins) from the skin, kidneys, mucous and serous membranes. A very effective blood purifier, Burdock is wonderful for head, face and neck skin problems including, eczema, psoriasis, boils, carbuncles, styes, sores and dermatitis. Burdock is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial. It removes streptococcus and many species of fungi including ringworm.

ELECAMPANE – This herb is to the lungs what Marshmallow Root is to the digestive tract. It is a natural expectorant which helps to coat and soothe the lungs as impurities are coughed up. Elecampane also has an anti-bacterial effect that purifies the lungs.

FENUGREEK – Works very much like elecampane with an added blood purifying quality.

LICORICE - Licorice is also an expectorant and demulcent just like elecampane and fenugreek. It also is an anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and mild laxative. It purifies the organs, the endocrine system and especially the liver.

THE COLON & BOWEL HELPERS

BARBERRY – The ingredients of Barberry - berberine, columbamine, and oxyacanthine have anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties with some suggestion that berberine sulfate might be amebicidal and trypanocida. Research indicates that berberine is specifically effective against cholera, giardia, shigella, salmonella and E. coli The berberine, aids in the secretion of bile and is good for liver problems, that is also a mild laxative, and helps the digestive processes. Berberine also fights Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Salmonella, Shigella and Eschorichia Coli, cholera and chronic candidiasis (yeast). Berberine is highly bactericidal, amoeboidal and trypanocidal. Barberry is antihelicobacter, fungicidal and anti-parasitic Barberry acts in the same way as chloramphenicol, a commonly prescribed antibiotic drug. Barberry helps to purify the respatory and digestive systems and also has a anti-parasitic effect.

CASCARA SAGRADA - Also known as Buckthorn, Cascara Sagrada stimulates increased wavelike contractions of the large intestine. Cascara has also been known to expel parasites through its wavelike actions in the lower intestines and is highly recommended for parasite removal. It is anti-virul. Cascara Sagrada is considered one of the safest laxatives and is useful in detoxifying the colon.

SENNA - Senna is a powerful laxative that is excellent for expelling worms. Senna works best when combined with other anthelmintic herbs, such as ginger or fennel. These herbs increase regularity and reduce the chance of bowel cramps due to senna’s strong action. Senna effectively cleans the elimination system and has a vermifuge action that repels parasites. (Senna is the ingredient in many over the counter laxatives, including Fletcher's Castoria™, Senokot™ and Innerclean Herbal Laxative.)

SAGE - Sage has the power to relax the muscles lining the digestive tract. Sage contains relatively high levels of thujone, which is the same ingredient in wormwood that kills parasites. Sage is also used to increase circulation and is considered to be an excellent remedy for poor digestion and stomach problems.

PSYLLIUM - Removes toxins from the colon and is especially useful in cleaning out all of the pockets that are in the colon wall. Psyllium swells up to 50 times it’s size and is powerfully effective in removing waste and toxins from the colon.

YELLOW DOCK – Works as a laxative, but unlike other laxatives, yellow dock also promotes bile flow which purifies the blood and is rich in digestible iron which helps restore the body.

CRAMP BARK - The components of Cramp Bark (Vitamin K, viburnin, isovalerianic acid, hydroquinines, coumarins, salicin, salicosides, arbutin, sterol, tannin, and resin) greatly calms gastrointestinal cramping by relaxing the smooth muscles. It also greatly helps general muscle cramping. This will reduce any cramping that might occur while your colon is working to expel parasites.

PEPPERMINT – Peppermint is well know for relieving indigestion, but it also relaxes the stomach muscles, relieves gas and is also good for nausea and vomiting. Peppermint also has anti-parasitic properties.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:21 AM   #977
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BikerAng
Stats: 195/167/155 5'9"
WOE: Atkins - organic & humanely raised
Start Date: Feb 2007
I'm having a terrible time staying with this. We've had a lot of social activities in the last 2 weeks and it's been very hard to stay on plan (no nuts/dairy). I'm going to give it a go again soon, I've been able to stay away from nuts but not dairy and have kept my carbs around 30 - 40 per day. I'm not gaining, and feel pretty good but I'm not losing either. I've been taking my CO and CLO every day though, and will start up the ACV drinks again. Thanks for the info Rockgirl, wonder if incorporating some of these fresh herbs in dishes would help? I have a bunch of them in my garden.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:41 PM   #978
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: emslight
Stats: 160/Goal:130-133 (5ft 6)
WOE: Very High Fat/Yeast Free
Start Date: 8 April 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by micki View Post
bump
Is that a Shih tzu in your pic?
Old 10-22-2008, 01:56 PM   #979
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerAng View Post
I'm having a terrible time staying with this. We've had a lot of social activities in the last 2 weeks and it's been very hard to stay on plan (no nuts/dairy). I'm going to give it a go again soon, I've been able to stay away from nuts but not dairy and have kept my carbs around 30 - 40 per day. I'm not gaining, and feel pretty good but I'm not losing either. I've been taking my CO and CLO every day though, and will start up the ACV drinks again. Thanks for the info Rockgirl, wonder if incorporating some of these fresh herbs in dishes would help? I have a bunch of them in my garden.
Hey - I'm no expert but eating the fresh herbs in your food sounds like a great way to supplement what you are already doing.

In addition to the Humaworm, I've cut *way* down on my cheese - I just have a wedge of laughing cow cheese every so often, and the only bread I'm eating is the occasional Joseph's low-carb pita. I hope I will be able to tell a difference in the way I feel (and this stupid rash on my body) after the 30 days is up!
Old 10-23-2008, 09:15 AM   #980
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LadyN
Stats: 299/232/130
WOE: Atkins 72/IF/dairy free
Start Date: 08/20/2012 Restart
Ok I just found this thread, and I am in tears! I am on page 15 and I am so shocked at how much of this applies to me! Last year I had an episode of IBS with a Vasovagal response(I fainted from the pain) and I broke my ankle! I have not lost any weight since then. I do not eat a lot of cheese or nuts, but I do eat them (did) I am cutting them out today! I just want to thank all of you for this wonderful information! I have been using CO and ACV along with just eating as clean as possible.

I know my issues are related to yeast! I have dermititis, IBS, and MANY other symptoms on that list! I just happened to see this thread linked from another thread about "die off". This should be a sticky in the MAin Lobby!

Thanks Tooter for starting this thread! Now I am back to reading!
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me Phil 4:13

Mini Goal: 250 met in May
Mini Goal: 200
Mini goal #2: For my current wardrobe to be too big (26-28) May hit size 22-24!
Next Goal: size 16-18 by BDAY in March
Walk 3 days a week
Old 10-23-2008, 09:30 AM   #981
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

You're not alone! We're here to help you through this.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:49 PM   #982
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SLynnB
welcome, LadyN, I agree this should be a sticky. Has anyone requested that of the admins?

Happy to report that I don't feel quite so crappy today. Forgot to take the grapefruit seed extract and the DE yesterday. Back on track with those today.

Have a great day everyone.

Sheryl
Old 10-23-2008, 02:07 PM   #983
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

I'm on the last round of GSE for this cycle.

Tomorrow I start with Oil of Oregano - at least that one is in a tincture.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:21 PM   #984
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: UltraViolet
Stats: 5'8.5 - xxx/xxx/160
WOE: Cupcakes and Vodka
Start Date: I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date !
I'm so happy I found this thread ! I have only read about half way through, but I really want to post and I can't wait

First of all, I'm a 37 yo female w/ no children. For the last two years, I've been plagued with ear infections. I was on a multitude of antibiotics until an ENT finally got the infection cleared up. They keep coming back though and I've been on more antibiotics. Since this has been happening, I've also been getting yeast infections which, of course, needed more antibiotics. Recently, I've had something else going on -- something I thought was just an irritation but turned out to be diagnosed as a bacterial infection and I was put on Vandazole. That didn't clear it up so I am now on Metronidazol - which doesn't seem to be taking it away completely. I had the beginnings of a black tongue the other day and that FREAKED me out -- I read as much as I could and imagine it has to do with all the antibiotics and an overgrowth of yeast in my mouth.

I'm tired of the revolving door that seems to be my life with doctors and after reading so many of your posts in this thread, I feel that I may be victim to Candida/Yeast.

I've just gotten home from Trader Joe's and purchased unfiltered ACV as well as their Super Acidophiles Complex. Would you believe they don't have CO ?? Where is a good place to purchase that if not at TJ's (I know I've gotten it there before) ?

I just took my first tablespoon of ACV....straight since I figured I'd getting started with a bang

Does anyone know/think this will help with the ear infections also ? I can feel another coming on now and I'm just DREADING it.

Thanks for starting this thread, Tooter

Killing threads and making friends since 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 10-23-2008, 06:23 PM   #985
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: DiSa
Stats: 193/190/160
WOE: LC - 90 Day Blitz Challenge
Start Date: 6/28/2010
After several pms with Fawn, I'm in absolute astonishment. ABSOLUTE!

Let me start from the beginning at the beginning of this year I had surgery to remove a lymphnode from my neck that I had for about 4 months. I had taken a couple of rounds of antibiotic before and then again after the surgery.

During the summer of this year I got what I thought was a ring worm on my neck. The granchildren had it earlier so my DD gave me the prescribed oitment. It didn't take it away but it releived the itch. Throughout the summer it moved around my neck by my hair line.

Finally when it moved to around my mouth I went to my doctor and showed him the creams I had been using he stated he would have prescribed me the same thing, so he sent me to a skin specialist.

Skin specialist took a biopsy and gave me a stronger cream, this cream worked in 3 days but when the biopsy results came back he stated they couldn't identify the fungus. He had also requested I be tested for Lupus since I was so very tired and ache. Those results came back ok and they told me to start taking vitamins. They checked me for mono since I had that last year and the doctor told me it could come and go but I didn't have it either (yeah it can come and go with the yeast I'm carrying! I think).

I've actually been feeling real good, sleeping well, no rashes but then I started the virgin coconut oil last Saturday! Yesterday I was totally out of myself, depressed, couldn't find my car when I left the office! I had to call my DH and say "something happened to my car" he said "what happened" I said "I don't know where it is!" I had forgotten where I parked it at my own office!!

I got home and binged for 15 minutes then just stopped.

It all came together, the antibiotics, the ring worm, the fatigue, the Lowcarb diet, the coconut oil and another round of "kill off"!

I can identify this in one of my daughter and even one of my grandaughters!

I stopped by and got the grapefruit extract per Fawn and I am going to fight this thing down to a managable way of life for me. NO MORE ANTIBIOTICS!

All this has changed my whole perspective on what I was doing here, it is not just about my weight loss, today it is about my better health!!! OMG I can't believe it. I came home and baked a roasting pan full of chicken with butter and garlic slices DH walked in and said "what smells so good!"

Also, I don't know can I continue to have eggs?

Last edited by DiSa; 10-23-2008 at 06:25 PM..
Old 10-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #986
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: UltraViolet
Stats: 5'8.5 - xxx/xxx/160
WOE: Cupcakes and Vodka
Start Date: I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date !
Fawn/Tooter - One other quick question......what's the candida cleanse that is referred to earlier in this thread ?

TIA
Old 10-23-2008, 08:56 PM   #987
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Yep, eggs are wonderful

And now I want a chicken
Old 10-23-2008, 09:37 PM   #988
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DesertRose
Ultra Violet, I just cleared up sore ears. They were 'swelling shut' more than ever before, hurt laying on the pillow at night, would switch from one side to the other daily, no pattern I could determine. I did a little peroxide, tea tree oil, cold pressed castor oil, coconut oil, sprays of colidal silver, rotating to see what helped. They all did. Then as I began the yeastie beastie clearing in earnest, the ears began to clear up fast. Allergies are better, no runny nose, eyes dont run as much, and sores began to show up on my face and chest. First one under the eye, then one on cheek bone, then jawline, then neck, then chest. The beasties were leaving my body, working down. It was confirming what I was doing was good. Now my ears are almost cleared, a little dry wax inside, a little like peeling sunburn. Keep putting one oil or another inside to soften. Actually hear better now. Breathe better and deeper so it had progressed unknown into my chest/lungs I guess. Keep on the protocol, go slow though, fast isn't better, but consistent is. Good luck.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:22 AM   #989
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: DiSa
Stats: 193/190/160
WOE: LC - 90 Day Blitz Challenge
Start Date: 6/28/2010
Thanks WenB because I love my eggs, you want A chicken? As in as a pet?

I upped my CO to 3Tbl spoons yesterday, started the grapefruit extract too....

Not feeling quite as bad this morning but my weight is up 3lbs? Could it be retention from the binge meal on Wednesday? This is the first time in 11 weeks that I saw the numbers go up?
Old 10-24-2008, 07:00 AM   #990
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Andrea78
WOE: low carb
Hello, I have a question regarding this quote from the original post:

"Diaper rash, usually caused by candida organisms, can often be cleared completely with external application of coconut oil."

My 1 year old daughter has had a really bad diaper rash that has been going on for well over a month now. We have used everything on it, from over the counter stuff like Desitin, Balmex, Lotramine, and even Rx Lotrasone from the doctor. Then antibiotics. It will clear it up for a few hours, but come immediately back. At first it was bright red skin with white bumps. Then the bumps turned red. Then the bumps started bleeding from irritation. Now the rash is just bright red and burns like crazy for her. She was on an Rx Lotrasone cream for 10 days, and after she stopped it the red rash came right back. It's infuriating

So, my question is: is CO safe to use on a 1 year olds bottom? And if this is known to cure it up, why hasn't her doctor ever mentioned it? Seems much less harsh than a prescription ointment. Thanks for any help anyone can give me. This is getting tiresome
Closed Thread