Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 07:00 AM   #811
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: lisabinil
Stats: 287/Restart 206/177/160 5'6"
WOE: Healthy Carb for Optimum Health
Start Date: 2/4/10
Another tidbit I picked up from "The Diet Cure" is that a diseased gallbladder can contribute to continual yeast problems. I have seen a lot of posts from people lately who have gallbladder problems and don't want them out-this condidtion could be contributing to other health problems besides the gallbladder ones.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 11:13 AM   #812

Some of you may want to check out a cookbook titled "Feast Without Yeast".
Old 10-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #813
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kristin4
Stats: 260.8 /233/ 150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 8/9/08
I borrowed the diet cure from my library. I don't think I can follow most of it. The protein, carb fat amounts are way off from what I need.
I answered the question how I felt before I started induction and the yeast stuff and since then. Wow, what a difference.
I have much more energy and my bg is better. I am sleeping better too. My pain levels have been lower, but with the colder weather, I do hurt more than the summer.

I am glad I didn't purchase it as I read it in a few hours. I will go over some of the recipes, other than that, I can't say I would use it much, now anyway. Maybe if I would have had it when I started cutting all the bad stuff out and had a terrible time with cravings and withdrawal, I could have used some of her tips. Now though I feel that I am over that part. I no longer crave foods, I eat plenty of proteins and of course love my veggies. With all the CO an EVOO, I really am not lacking in the good fats either.

So what does everyone else really think about this book?

260 259 258 257 256 255 254 253 252 251 250 249 248 247 246 245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234
[COLOR="Red"]233[/COLOR] 232 231 230
Old 10-04-2008, 06:00 PM   #814
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BikerAng
Stats: 195/167/155 5'9"
WOE: Atkins - organic & humanely raised
Start Date: Feb 2007
Wow, what a fantastic thread!!!

In the back of my mind, I always suspected candida was a problem for me (lots of yeast and bladder infections since I was 16). When I started low carb those problems seemed to just vanish. However, as I started adding in more carbs (dairy and nuts mostly) I began to stall. 2 months ago I fell off my MIL's horse and hurt my lower back pretty badly. It took a month to get better, then 2 weeks after I felt my back was better I got really bad aching pain and muscle tightness. I started physical therapy, but it's been slow going. I tried cutting out dairy and nuts the last 2 days and my back pain is SO SO SO much better. I also included more CO and ACV (with the mother, unpasturized). My husband thinks I'm crazy, it couldn't possibly be candida. He won't give up his beer and really isn't low carbing (I fix the meals at home and he eats everything I prepare, but if he's out he'll eat anything) and he's never really experienced "carb crash". Today I added in 1 mashed raw clove of garlic (natural antifungal) to butter and poured it over steamed cauliflower as a side dish. It's pretty strong , and all I can smell/taste is garlic - but it's cheap and easy way to get in antifungal's. I'm going to try the cabbage rejuvelac (recipe is on the link Tooter posted above) once I'm ready to add the probiotics because it's so cheap and totally natural (I'm weird about taking supplements). I've been feeling kind of yucky the last few days, but today I actually feel really great. I'm going to keep off the dairy and nuts for a while to see how I react. This thread really hit home with me, and helped me think I'm not crazy! Thanks for all the wonderful information and support here!

Edited to add: I scored 60% on the candida test (also linked in this thread somewhere).

Last edited by BikerAng; 10-04-2008 at 06:03 PM..
Old 10-04-2008, 10:57 PM   #815
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: WildflowerMama
Stats: 185.5/143.2/revised to 140
Start Date: Nov 2006
I just had to share (I also posted this to my meat, eggs and veggies thread in the lobby but since I really think the anti-yeast diet is the reason, I wanted to share it here too). I am down to 172! I started the anti-yeast diet on 9/26 at 177lbs and have been 100% faithful. No dairy - only meat, eggs and veggies with evoo, coconut oil, butter, bacon fat.... I have been taking acv most days and 1 oil of oregano every day. I am also walking 3 miles on an incline every day. So, with all those combined, I have lost 5lbs since 9/26. And the best part is that it's my TOM and I'm still losing. Normally, I would be up 5lbs during this time but, I'm actually down!

Thank you all so much for your help and guidance and support!

Losing weight is hard, but being fat is harder. Choose your hard.

Don't sit if you can stand. Don't stand if you can walk. Don't walk if you can run. Get Moving!
Old 10-05-2008, 06:21 AM   #816

Gallery: Tooter
Stats: 5' 6" and 128 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerAng View Post
In the back of my mind, I always suspected candida was a problem for me (lots of yeast and bladder infections since I was 16). When I started low carb those problems seemed to just vanish. However, as I started adding in more carbs (dairy and nuts mostly) I began to stall. 2 months ago I fell off my MIL's horse and hurt my lower back pretty badly. It took a month to get better, then 2 weeks after I felt my back was better I got really bad aching pain and muscle tightness. I started physical therapy, but it's been slow going. I tried cutting out dairy and nuts the last 2 days and my back pain is SO SO SO much better. I also included more CO and ACV (with the mother, unpasturized). My husband thinks I'm crazy, it couldn't possibly be candida. He won't give up his beer and really isn't low carbing (I fix the meals at home and he eats everything I prepare, but if he's out he'll eat anything) and he's never really experienced "carb crash". Today I added in 1 mashed raw clove of garlic (natural antifungal) to butter and poured it over steamed cauliflower as a side dish. It's pretty strong , and all I can smell/taste is garlic - but it's cheap and easy way to get in antifungal's. I'm going to try the cabbage rejuvelac (recipe is on the link Tooter posted above) once I'm ready to add the probiotics because it's so cheap and totally natural (I'm weird about taking supplements). I've been feeling kind of yucky the last few days, but today I actually feel really great. I'm going to keep off the dairy and nuts for a while to see how I react. This thread really hit home with me, and helped me think I'm not crazy! Thanks for all the wonderful information and support here!

Edited to add: I scored 60% on the candida test (also linked in this thread somewhere).
Welcome Aboard! Your attitude is great! Just take this one step at a time.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:22 AM   #817

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildflowerMama View Post
I just had to share (I also posted this to my meat, eggs and veggies thread in the lobby but since I really think the anti-yeast diet is the reason, I wanted to share it here too). I am down to 172! I started the anti-yeast diet on 9/26 at 177lbs and have been 100% faithful. No dairy - only meat, eggs and veggies with evoo, coconut oil, butter, bacon fat.... I have been taking acv most days and 1 oil of oregano every day. I am also walking 3 miles on an incline every day. So, with all those combined, I have lost 5lbs since 9/26. And the best part is that it's my TOM and I'm still losing. Normally, I would be up 5lbs during this time but, I'm actually down!

Thank you all so much for your help and guidance and support!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 09:18 AM   #818
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks for the welcome Tooter! Has anyone noticed their die off symptoms being the worst in the morning? I feel totally crappy in the morning, and by the end of the day I usually feel pretty good (no pain and less foggy). Wondering if it's just me. The scale finally moved this morning though, down 1 lb (and I've been stuck for months!!!).
Old 10-05-2008, 09:25 AM   #819

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerAng View Post
Thanks for the welcome Tooter! Has anyone noticed their die off symptoms being the worst in the morning? I feel totally crappy in the morning, and by the end of the day I usually feel pretty good (no pain and less foggy). Wondering if it's just me. The scale finally moved this morning though, down 1 lb (and I've been stuck for months!!!).
Yes, mornings tend to be the worst for "Die off". It's that "Brain Fog" and "Hung over" Thing.

When at it's worst...I could go to bed 1/2 hour after I got up.

Hang in there.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:51 AM   #820
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Margot 65
That explains me to a T!

It it appears to be the last dredges of die off, that hung over feeling I hate so much! The rest of the day appears to be getting better and better though!

I think it is a good sign that those bugger are being killed off all night!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:11 AM   #821
Major LCF Poster!

Great to hear that I'm not the only one! I've totally eliminated dairy and nuts, two things I found myself indulging in more and more and really started becoming the mainstay of my diet (instead of meats, healthy fats, and veggies). It's funny how I kept justifying eating all the cheese and nuts to myself. I'm pretty spacy today, but as the days move on it's less and less. I'm really hoping my back pain is candida related. The back pain is pretty bad in the morning, but by the end of the day it's pretty much gone (then the cycle starts again the next day). It seems to be hurting less and less every day just like the foggy-ness so I'm optimistic! I've had so many traumas over the years to my lower back, it's the weakest part of my body, not sure if candida can hide in there but diet and physical therapy seem to be strengthening it! Thanks so much for your input! Sounds like you both are doing pretty great also!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:28 AM   #822
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Dee1904
WOE: JUDD
I have been doing the anti yeast diet for 3 weeks. Did the spit test again this morning and still have the cobwebby stuff in the glass. Though not as much as before I first started.

I take diflucan 2x's a week spaced out and oil of oregano. The only thing I have not cut out is 1/4 cup frozen blueberries to mix with my cocnut oil and flax shake.

Wondering if all fruit should be eliminated as I have read on different websites conflicting opinions on this.

Would the fruit continue to feed the yeast and prevent die off?
Old 10-05-2008, 11:53 AM   #823
Major LCF Poster!

Blueberries would feed the yeast. I've read that the only permitted fruits were lemon and lime - used sparingly. Right now, I pretty much only eat unrefined meat, butter/coconut oil, ACV, eggs, and low starch veggies (and raw garlic). I've read so many websites about curing candida (and read the book The Candida Cure) and they all are a bit different (i.e.: allowable foods). But I feel the best (less cravings) when I only eat as described above. I also read that the body produces enough glucose (even on strict low carb diet) to continue to feed the candida, that is why antifungals are usually required for stage 2 of candida eradication. Everyone is different though, and what works for some may not work for others.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:55 AM   #824
Major LCF Poster!

Just editing to add that this is just what is working for me right now. I'm by no means saying that this is the only way to rid yourself of the yeasties.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:04 PM   #825
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kristin4
Stats: 260.8 /233/ 150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 8/9/08
This is the first time since I started the yeast diet, that I have TOM. I have to say, I didn't even know it was coming. I think this is the first time in my life (and that is a looong time) that I got TOM and did NOT have any PMS symptoms!!!! I didn't scream at the kiddos, I didn't ask DH for a divorce, I didn't want to run a way from myself. I didn't even know that I could be nice during this time. I am really serious. This is not a joke. There was no hostility in me at all, no cravings, no crying, no swelling.

I will be really happy if this continues.

Anyone else notice any changes for the better during TOM?
Old 10-05-2008, 12:22 PM   #826

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee1904 View Post
I have been doing the anti yeast diet for 3 weeks. Did the spit test again this morning and still have the cobwebby stuff in the glass. Though not as much as before I first started.

I take diflucan 2x's a week spaced out and oil of oregano. The only thing I have not cut out is 1/4 cup frozen blueberries to mix with my cocnut oil and flax shake.

Wondering if all fruit should be eliminated as I have read on different websites conflicting opinions on this.

Would the fruit continue to feed the yeast and prevent die off?
The "Spit Test" would only give an indication of Yeast in the mouth. That's it. It wouldn't work for Yeast in the rest of your intestinal track. I've done some reading and it's not a reliable test for Yeast.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #827
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MintQ8
Stats: 264.6 (restart 260.2)/255/140
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: 6 May 2014
Wow - it's just taken me 2 days to read this!!!

I did the spit test - sank to the bottom immediately - and scored 63% on the other test - the die off worries me - and I have decided to wait until Thursday to start - don't want to be working too much!!!

I live in Cyprus and may not be able to get Extra Virgin Coconut Oil here - is there any point in using just Coconut Oil? Also, not sure about finding ACV with the mother - is there a pill that can be taken (I remember seeing ACV in tablet form somewhere else).

I'm very excited by this - and also quite concerned that this has been with me - perhaps for a very long time.

Thank you so much for this wonderful thread - I shall look at the others another time! Bed soon.

Just wanted to say for those of you who were questioning whether the saliva in the spit test did that for everyone - my DH tried and his floated as it should if you'r healthy. He has type II diabetes and high cholestrol - so it was very interesting.

Last edited by MintQ8; 10-05-2008 at 12:32 PM.. Reason: Added some info.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:48 PM   #828

Hi, MintQ8!! Wow, you are one determined person to read this entire thread!

I don't know much about Cyprus, nor what is available to you. Yes, it would need to be the Virgin Coconut oil to really help you out as an anti-fungal.

Have you thought about having it shipped to you? Netrition does carry it, do they deliver there?

Oh, I just wanted to remind you...Go slow with the changes. Don't do too many at once.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #829
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: emslight
Stats: 160/Goal:130-133 (5ft 6)
WOE: Very High Fat/Yeast Free
Start Date: 8 April 2008
Hello everyone

I'm back from my trip to Korea and I just can't get through the masses of posts that have been written in the last 10 days - this is the most incredible thread! I tried my best to eat well but I did drink alcohol and I didn't manage the coconut oil or supplements or anything else so I just thought, why am I trying to kill myself here - I'll just get back to everything when I get home. So here I am, ready for clean yeast fighting eating from tomorrow, and I must confess that I am not looking forward to going through the horror of die off again so, plan is to just ease slowly back into the co again rather than just trying to start back on 4 tbsp tomorrow. Amazing to hear the stories of some of you reliving former injuries. Like Prozak I had pelvic problems with my second baby so will be interested to see if this kicks in again. Delighted to read that everyone is pushing on and getting some good results. Tooter are you still experiencing that incredible weight loss?
Old 10-05-2008, 03:53 PM   #830
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: WenB
Stats: 311 (h)/247.8 (i)/241 (c)/20-24% Body Fat (g)
WOE: Lap Band - Atkins Modified for Candida - BMR
Start Date: Induction on 7/22/08; Surgery 12/06
Arghhhh!!!

I didn't eat breakfast and only a bite of oxtail soup for lunch, so when I was done this afternoon, my stomach started growling and I didn't have many options - I was out taking care of some things.

I wound up getting some sf candy and making a pig of myself with it It's gonna be a looonnnnngggggg night.

I didn't expect to get hungry at all while I was out since nothing has sounded good all day long.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:56 PM   #831
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Zer
Stats: 5'10"; 65; 508.7/_320.0_/199
WOE: Atkins: <5%Carb; J-UD/DD(<2798/560cals); 128ozH2O
Start Date: Got scale at 432.4(2/8/08); 376.8(2/8/09)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpirata View Post
Are people taking the capules or the pure oil? Does it make a difference? I've heard the straight oil of oregano is FOUL.
Even the capsules give me feedback in a way that astonishes me. I kind of skip taking mine, because the feedback surprises me. Got to dig out that bottle and put it where I can see it and - maybe - take it more often. (burp) Amazing stuff. (burp) So what if it "bites" back and surprises me. (burp)
Old 10-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #832
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lazlo0607
Stats: 160
WOE: low carb do to GI
Start Date: july 08
so no dairy or fruit

well i have started the no dairy and fruit thing right along with everyone. so far havent noticed to many things.. the one thing that stands out in my mind is i have a real bad leg from a car wreck about ten yrs ago. since i have started this particular way of eating (ie. no dairy or fruit) a little pain started in my knee and now has progressed to the actual area of the break witch causes a slight limp. now to give you an idea how bad the break was. i shattered 3 and 1/2 in. of my right femur. which in turn is my dominant leg. now i had no cast and could not put any weight for nine months on it. anyway the put a 15 inch titanium rod through the center of leg(basically from hip to knee) and attached with four screws. all the hardware is still thier and hasent given me any problems what so ever in many years. just strange is all its really not an all day thing just mainly in the morning to early afternoon. feel good eating this way. do seem to want to eat everything insite though.

started making my tuna salad with a little evoo and 2 cap fulls of acv egg and fresh dill relish and a handful of cabbage. is awesome everyone should try. also covers the taste of the acv although not a prob really anymore have come to like it really.

IF YOU DONT KNOW ASK
[/COLOR]
Old 10-05-2008, 08:53 PM   #833
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: WenB
Stats: 311 (h)/247.8 (i)/241 (c)/20-24% Body Fat (g)
WOE: Lap Band - Atkins Modified for Candida - BMR
Start Date: Induction on 7/22/08; Surgery 12/06
Wow, I'm guessing that the CO is working. It's been six hours since I had the candy, and I'm not in the middle of a crampy gas fit.

And while my eyes are scratchy, I don't feel too bad. If I didn't know better, I'd chunk my mascara, but it's not four months old, and I am super careful around my eyes since I had LASIK.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:04 AM   #834

Quote:
Originally Posted by emslight View Post
Hello everyone

I'm back from my trip to Korea and I just can't get through the masses of posts that have been written in the last 10 days - this is the most incredible thread! I tried my best to eat well but I did drink alcohol and I didn't manage the coconut oil or supplements or anything else so I just thought, why am I trying to kill myself here - I'll just get back to everything when I get home. So here I am, ready for clean yeast fighting eating from tomorrow, and I must confess that I am not looking forward to going through the horror of die off again so, plan is to just ease slowly back into the co again rather than just trying to start back on 4 tbsp tomorrow. Amazing to hear the stories of some of you reliving former injuries. Like Prozak I had pelvic problems with my second baby so will be interested to see if this kicks in again. Delighted to read that everyone is pushing on and getting some good results. Tooter are you still experiencing that incredible weight loss?
I've been at the 8 lbs loss, for awhile now. That's "Normal" and actually a good thing. Our bodies take time to "Adjust". Also, I am only 4 lbs away from where I want to be. I'm not worried about it and I am in no rush. I'll get there when I am supposed to get there.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:06 AM   #835

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazlo0607 View Post
well i have started the no dairy and fruit thing right along with everyone. so far havent noticed to many things.. the one thing that stands out in my mind is i have a real bad leg from a car wreck about ten yrs ago. since i have started this particular way of eating (ie. no dairy or fruit) a little pain started in my knee and now has progressed to the actual area of the break witch causes a slight limp. now to give you an idea how bad the break was. i shattered 3 and 1/2 in. of my right femur. which in turn is my dominant leg. now i had no cast and could not put any weight for nine months on it. anyway the put a 15 inch titanium rod through the center of leg(basically from hip to knee) and attached with four screws. all the hardware is still thier and hasent given me any problems what so ever in many years. just strange is all its really not an all day thing just mainly in the morning to early afternoon. feel good eating this way. do seem to want to eat everything insite though.

started making my tuna salad with a little evoo and 2 cap fulls of acv egg and fresh dill relish and a handful of cabbage. is awesome everyone should try. also covers the taste of the acv although not a prob really anymore have come to like it really.

That Tuna Salad sounds awesome!! I'm going to have to try that. Thanks, Lazlo.

Keep us posted on your symptoms. Hang in there, Buddy!
Old 10-06-2008, 06:41 AM   #836
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: clutterbug
Stats: 235/221/172
WOE: Back to Atkins
Start Date: Started LC in March '08
Well, it has literally taken me a week to read this entire thread. I have been through a lot of emotional ups and downs as I read and think about myself and my own body. I have read about candidiasis before and wonder if I have it but promptly forget about it as it just seems like so much work to fix it! I've been on Atkins for 8 months now. I lost 30 lbs in the first 6 months but really nothing for the last 2. It has been very frustrating. I went to the DANDR chapter about plateaus and he mentions yeast as a possible cause. I began to investigate. I had seen Bee's site before and went back there to read. Then I saw this thread and began to wade through....A week later I'm poking my head up to breathe.

This week has been hard on my emotionally. I started eating carbs on Friday night and haven't stopped (not binging, per se, just eating). I just felt very overwhelmed and depressed about being two hundred and damn two pounds for the last 2 months. But I'm feeling hopeful that following Bee's protocol will heal my body. I'm determined to stick with low carb and to see if fighting off an overgrowth will make a difference. I'm quite sure that it will.

I, like many others, have a love affair with my cheese and cream. Thoughts of giving it up, though, are easier than I had thought. I just keep telling myself that if I could give up sugars and grains for 8 months, I can temporarily give up my dairy. Especially if it eases some of the symptoms I've been having lately. When I first started Atkins, I felt so energetic and clear-headed. I didn't have any "induction flu" at all. But as time went on, the brain fog and fatigue came back. I don't know if that's because I've been eating more cheese than before or what? But I definitely do NOT feel as good as I did when I first began eating LC.

So I have really mixed feelings right now. I'm dreading another big upheaval in the way I eat. I had gotten really comfortable with LC eating and enjoyed it quite a bit. I had also just learned how to make yummy desserts with ground almonds that I'm going to have to give up again! But I am also hopeful that a few good tweaks and supplements will get my weight on the downward trend once again. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for a few weeks of feeling pretty bad, though!

Oh, and one more thing.....I plan on getting pregnant again (with my fourth!) sometime in the next year, so I feel a bit of pressure (healthy pressure) to get this yeast under control before I undergo the upheaval of pregnancy again. Plus I want my weight down for this pregnancy, too.

So that's my introduction to this lovely thread. Nice to meet you lovely people. I've so enjoyed reading all your helpful posts this week. I feel as if I know you all already! Thanks for sharing your journeys publicly so we can all benefit. I'm grateful.

What you do every day is more important than what you do once in a while.
~Gretchen Rubin

Aiming for the 170's. Journaling about it here.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:55 AM   #837

clutterbug,

I am so glad you joined us. Just remember, take it one step at a time. Don't try to do everything at once. Doing it all at once, won't get you healed any quicker...it will just make you feel sicker.

Focus on ONE change, get that under your belt, then move on to the next one.

Together, we are going to BEAT This thing!
Old 10-06-2008, 07:11 AM   #838

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristin4 View Post
I borrowed the diet cure from my library. I don't think I can follow most of it. The protein, carb fat amounts are way off from what I need.
I answered the question how I felt before I started induction and the yeast stuff and since then. Wow, what a difference.
I have much more energy and my bg is better. I am sleeping better too. My pain levels have been lower, but with the colder weather, I do hurt more than the summer.

I am glad I didn't purchase it as I read it in a few hours. I will go over some of the recipes, other than that, I can't say I would use it much, now anyway. Maybe if I would have had it when I started cutting all the bad stuff out and had a terrible time with cravings and withdrawal, I could have used some of her tips. Now though I feel that I am over that part. I no longer crave foods, I eat plenty of proteins and of course love my veggies. With all the CO an EVOO, I really am not lacking in the good fats either.

So what does everyone else really think about this book?

I absolutely love this book-it's full of knowledge about the human body. Each time I reread it I gain a new insight on something. It is not a diet book and it seems you kind of treated it like that. It is a guide to healthier living and how to add supplements to your WOE for maximum healing.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:13 AM   #839
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: clutterbug
Stats: 235/221/172
WOE: Back to Atkins
Start Date: Started LC in March '08
Thanks, Tooter.....My plan is to get back to LC minus cheese first. I think I'll keep the cream in my coffee for a week or two, although I'm excited to try Prozak's coconut cream-in-your-coffee variation that's been floating around! Looks like a good way to get in the coconut oil in the morning.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:28 AM   #840

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisabinil View Post
I absolutely love this book-it's full of knowledge about the human body. Each time I reread it I gain a new insight on something. It is not a diet book and it seems you kind of treated it like that. It is a guide to healthier living and how to add supplements to your WOE for maximum healing.
I agree. I am so thankful I bought the book. Lots of good information in there.
You can't retain it all in one sitting.

I can't tell you how many times I look things up in that book each day. lol
Closed Thread