Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Nutritional Approach
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2004, 04:17 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: xanthra
Stats: 323/260/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: July 2003
Hypoglycemia on Atkins stopping weight loss

I have lost 72 pounds on Atkins in the last 2 years. I have stopped Atkins because of the recurring and unbearable low blood sugar episodes. I feel great and live fine on 40-50 carbs a day but do not lose a pound. On 20 or 18 carbs I get moody, am awakened in the night with rapid pulse, dark thoughts, panic and just need some orange juice. This is just hypoglycemia.

How can I stay on low carb to lose weight and not have this miserable dip in blood sugar?

I am in good health even with diabetes in my family I have dodged that bullet so far. I want to lose weight to avoid it as long as possible. I have not had problems with hypoglycemia until Atkins. I eat a balanced snack at night. These episodes happen any time of the day or night if my carbs are too low.

Not wanting to remain LOW carb and fat what can I do?

Thanks so much.
xanthra is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2004, 05:29 AM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Michaela
WOE: Zen of Thin
Im hypo too.. and the shakes and nausea can be awful.. Im curious about this too...
Michaela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:31 AM   #3
Nutritionist

Hi Xanthra,

You mention that you have ‘stopped Atkins’, but by consuming 40-50 carbs a day, you still are following the Atkins Nutritional Approach. A common misconception is that ‘doing Atkins’ is to maintain 20 grams of carbs a day for life. That’s not correct at all, but many think it is because of how the media portrays the diet. 20 grams a day (not below) is the first phase, Induction. After Induction, carbs are added back in 5 gram increments per week, in Ongoing Weight Loss (OWL). Weight loss continues in OWL, but as it slows, you begin to find your carbohydrate threshold- the level at which you can maintain your weight at. If you are not familiar with the phases, you can learn more at www.atkins.com.

In order to jump start your weight loss, you want to be sure you do not go below 20 grams a day and that you are eating enough. Just because you limit your carbs does not mean you also limit the amount that you eat to feel satisfied. If you do get hungry or feel light headed, then you eat. Try to have 6 small meals a day, this may work best for you. You have to listen to your body and make sure you are eating enough. You also want to make sure you add carbs back slowly once you move through the phases.

You also want to incorporate exercise into your routine. Exercise is central to developing a healthy lifestyle, it’s not just your meal planning that will lead you to success. The weight and inches will come off, and you will start feeling better, and your mood will improve. That’s the real success.

Good luck!
Atkins_Nutritionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 02:04 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Just to clarify my question

As I stated to LOSE weight I have to eat 18 carbs or below and that is when the hypoglycemia is so bad. I MAINTAIN weight (overweight) at 25-40 carbs.

I exercise daily with raquetball, tennis, badmit. and just walking briskly.

I have read every book Atkins has written which is why I clarified that for ME to lose weight I have to go below 20 carbs and that sets off the hypoglycemia. Perhaps that was really a medical question that I need to see a nutritionists about. I am a biologist anc have struggled with this issue for several years. No way can I lose weight eating over 20 carbs but then I have the low blood sugar issue. A true vicious cycle.

I only said the term "doing Atkins" because it is a common phrase but I ment Induction. There is no moving to adding 5 or more carbs for me to lose weight.

Thanks for attempting to answer my question. I know many have this problem and it would have been great to have some guidance but I appreciate you coming to this board and making an effort.

For the other posters - I will now try to find a nutritionist who knows low carbing well and try to get an answer to this vexing and weight-loss stopping issue. Others of you have posted about panic, or depression and maybe this will tie back to my case with the hypoglycemia. I wish to get to the right metabolic answer and continue my low carb lifestyle.

I presently eat about 30 carbs just maintaining and trying to get this question answered. I know low calorie is worthless!!

Xanthra
Old 08-10-2004, 02:22 PM   #5
Nutritionist

Hi Xanthra,

We do our best on this bulletin board to address possible misconceptions you may have about Atkins products, about the Atkins Nutritional Approach, and to provide education and answers to your questions about physiology, metabolism, nutrition, and health and reference the scientific literature. However, trying to provide guidance, suggestions, and advice for individuals who have specific questions about their progress on the ANA is often difficult because there is so much that needs to be known in terms of your medical and weight loss history in order to give an individualized answer. I formulated my answer based on my interpretation of the info you gave me. I agree that it may be best to see a nutritionist one-on-one when other problems (such as hypoglycemia) occur. Good luck to you and let us know how you are doing.
Old 08-10-2004, 02:25 PM   #6
Nutritionist

To find a nutritionist in your area, you can go to www.eatright.org and click on Find A Nutrition Professional.
Old 08-10-2004, 08:15 PM   #7
Nutritionist

?

Just out of curiousity, what foods do you eat? How many times/day do you eat? Why not post a typical day of wat you are eating, exercise routine, medications...?

We just might be able to make a dent in your unique situation.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:02 AM   #8
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: TigerSmoke
Stats: 295/255/215 - 6' Male
Start Date: 11/29/2003
I used to be hypoglycemic. That left when I started Atkins. I very rarely have episodes now (Maybe 1 a month tops). I think in many people Atkins can be a cure and not a cause. I just didn't want a hypo to read this and then decide not to do the diet. I think too many times the hypo episodes are actually caused by the hyperinsulin response that many overweight people get because of consuming too many carbs. Fortunately, Atkins took care of that for me. It took me a few weeks but it finally ironed itself out. Whenever I started to have an episode I would eat something with protein or fat quickly (nut or cheese). Eventually I don't have to do that anymore.

Good luck!

Last edited by TigerSmoke; 08-11-2004 at 03:05 AM..
TigerSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 12:13 PM   #9
Junior LCF Member

Thanks Tigersmoke

Thanks for sharing about your dealing with hypoglycemia. I think my problem is going too low on the carbs. Then I really have a crash and burn hypoglycimic attack. I don't take any medication and besides being overweight am very active.

I am never hypoglycemic when I eat whatever junk I want. That is because the deadly cycle of just eating and eating stave off the hypo. Very bad way to live. I never knew I was hypo until Atkins. I so appreciate your personal insight.... it does make me think that I go too low on the carbs. Gee, could that be part of the personality flaws I need to work on!

I will try eating like you said, the protein and fat, BEFORE I am shaking like a leaf. It is so scary because I never have it unless my carbs are low.

Thanks again. You know, starvation was so much easier!!! Okay, just kidding. Easier but very unhealthy.
Old 08-11-2004, 12:24 PM   #10
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: TigerSmoke
Stats: 295/255/215 - 6' Male
Start Date: 11/29/2003
I think once you have trained your body not to release a bunch of insulin when you eat it will get better.

I used to carry tons of Jolly Ranchers in my pocket and ate them all the time to keep the blood sugar up to combat the excessive insulin that was trying to knock the blood sugar down. It ended up putting it all on my gut and I gained almost 20 pounds in 9 months doing that.

Try keeping the carbs up just a little and eating 6 smaller meals a day and see if that helps. Then you can lower the carbs a little more and see what happens. My guess is that insulin is the culprit and you can correct it by diet since you have not had many episodes before. Be glad you caught it now before it built to diabetes.
TigerSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 12:33 PM   #11
Junior LCF Member

Atkins Nutritionists

Thanks for replying. I realize this is not a medical board nor are you responsible for helping us individually. I very much appreciate the web address for a nutritionist. Now.... let me attempt the imposible and find one that is knowledgable and supports low carbing!!!!

Maybe I am just wired differently but so many others have said they get hypoglycemic episodes due to so many of us probably being pre-diabetic, that I think it is more frequent than we realize. So many people stop Atkins because they feel awful when it may just be blood sugar plunging for the first time in their life.

I stick to plan like a lizard to a nice warm rock. I am speaking of Induction because only there can I lose weight. After a few days my mood goes down and the hypoglycemia starts. This is so odd because I am optomistic, healthy, no medications, great life - jeepers I feel like a breath mint commercial!

If you have the time and can help I appreciate your suggestion to post my menu. Maybe I am missing something. I do not miss the acid reflux and fatigue that low caloried brings. I am convinced low carbing is my appropriate eating plan and is healthy for everyone.

Breakfast - Two scrambled or hard boiled eggs
Two regular sausages
Coffee w/Splenda, 1 or 2 cups max.

Lunch - Salad with spinach, raddichio, dark green lettuce, some ham or grilled chicken (whatever is on hand), Atkins salad dressing.
Sometimes a can of tuna with a whole bell peppers (I love this), I put a bit of mayonaise in the tuna.

Dinner - Usually chicken (grilled or broiled or baked) and
steamed veggies (broccoli, cauiflower usually)
I might go wild and put cheese on the veggies sometimes

Snack - Atkins bar or shake
Occassionally some nuts (about 15 nuts) Usually just to get more fat. I do not care for mayonaise or other fats very much so I will add a few olives too.
1 oz. of cheese sometimes

I like eating like this but wish the weight would come off. I am also part of the Albert Einstein College long term study (CCARB) that is following a bunch of us as we journey low carb. The study started last year and will continue for 2 more years.

Thanks again.
Old 08-11-2004, 12:45 PM   #12
Junior LCF Member

Tigersmoke - since you are online now...

Oh my gosh you made a light go off in my head!

You said
I think once you have trained your body not to release a bunch of insulin when you eat it will get better.

I used to carry tons of Jolly Ranchers in my pocket and ate them all the time to keep the blood sugar up to combat the excessive insulin that was trying to knock the blood sugar down.

OH yeah, that sounds so familiar! Of course the bread (hey, you have Jolly Roger I have bread..) cravings were to keep the blood sugar up because of the insulin!!! Exactly. And I am a biologist.. well, in my defense a Marine biologist so if you ever have a sick dolphin I am the girl to see!

Since I am not hungry I don't eat often but your suggestion to eat 6 times a day will be worth the effort to stabalize the insulin.
You would think I could come up with that after reading all Dr. Atkins books including the recent one about diabetes. That is a bullet I hope to dodge completely.

I just lost 4 pounds this week, gotta love Atkins. Well, thanks again you are just terrific to post that. Better go eat a snack and get on track. I thought I tried everything but having more frequent meals never occured to me.
Old 08-11-2004, 02:41 PM   #13
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: MaryMary
Stats: Then 376 / Now 156
Start Date: Jan 2001
xanthra - Do you measure your blood sugar from the time you get up throughout the day? Do you have any idea how your blood sugar fluctuates before and after you eat different foods? Do you have a blood sugar log and food diary?

I have a friend who is hypoglycemic. By measuring her blood sugars all day long, she was able to determine how frequently and how much to eat. Three weighed & measured low carb meals and a 2 oz serving of plain tofu around 8 pm at night served her needs. She referred to this plain tasteless food as a metabollic adjustment (sort of like taking medicine), because that is all it took to bring her blood sugar up to a healthy level.

MaryMary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 03:44 PM   #14
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: Darkfire
Stats: 319/256/137
WOE: Organic, Lowerish Carb, Gluten Free
Start Date: June 1 09
I used to do halls....I do sugar free halls very seldom now. A bag lasts me like 4 months as opposed to a bag a week. I have hyp as well. What you said about the OJ actually made me shake. If I did that I would pass out. I freak out, I had panic attacks so bad I was on medicine for six months the first time I truly detoxed from sugar. The panic attacks were treatable, the rage and other stuff I had to just deal with....It got better, eventually but for me it took six months. It was worse than getting over a drug addiction....I still get insane hunger like after a nap. I stumble to the fridge to get something protein because if I don't I might as well lay down because I might just fall down. It's getting better, slowly. I can't do over 20 or so carbs, what my doctor told me years ago....it still holds true for me.
Darkfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 07:49 PM   #15
Junior LCF Member

Mary W

Mary -

First off - WOW your before and after pictures are an inspiration!! You lost weight and you lose YEARS, kind of a great side befit worth it's weight in gold.

Thanks for responding. Your friend who has to weigh and measure and eat tofu each night - just let me die with a pecan pie rather than live like that! Not really, of course! Maybe you are completely right to be more sensitive to when, what and how much I eat.

I don't measure my blood sugar ever. I know it is low when I get angry and sad. I am very upbeat so these are clear indicators that something is major wrong and my blood sugar is too low.

An above poster suggested 6 small meals a day and that is a great idea. Start with higher carbs and lower slowly. Like your friend, perhaps I am one who will have to be very careful about my food intake.

I so appreciate you telling me this. This board has given me the first real insight into why I cannot tolerate 20 carbs or lower. And why I feel great at 30-40 carbs but lose no weight. I will conquer this and be healthy. I love eating low carb.

Xanthra
Old 08-11-2004, 07:54 PM   #16
Junior LCF Member

Darkfire

Darkfire - If I may ask a few questions about your post. You said you cannot do over 20 carbs.... or what? Does that set off the panic/hunger/blood sugar issues?

I am working to understand how you body reacts to carbs to better understand myself and get the rest of this weight off. I get low blood sugar ON Induction. I stayed on Induction for about 5 months straight and it my mood was so dark I didn't know who I was. Add a few carbs and life is great. Of course add too many and all the sugar load garbage cycle starts and that is something I don't want to go back to.

Do you stay at 20 carbs? Is your panic better after months at 20 or more carbs?

Have a great day and thanks again for responding. I don't feel so alone on this low blood sugar planet.

Xanthra
Old 08-13-2004, 05:14 AM   #17
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: IrishAngel40
Stats: 5'10" 260/195 /185
WOE: Atkins pre-maintenance
Start Date: January 1, 2003
xanthra..
I too suffered miserably from blood sugar issues.. It took months, and the help of an "alternative practioner" to work with me on proper supplementation, to get straightened around. Here are some of the things that helped me..

** NO artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols (they feel and act like the "real thing" to me)
** Eating small frequent meals.. A typical "weight loss" menu for me looks like
5a - 1-2 hb eggs, black coffee
8a - 2 turkey sausage patties, 4 strawberries
11:30a - chicken ceasar salad
2pm - 1 oz nuts (almonds, walnuts, macadamias)
5pm - 1-2 oz cheese
7:30p - grilled protein du jour, sauteed veggies

** Proper supplementation.. The proper supplements at the proper dosages... I recommend finding a Doctor to work with.. but start with Dr. Atkins recommendations in DANDR and Viti-Nutrient solutions...

** Regular exercise.. Every day..

** Drinking water

Hope this helps..
Old 08-13-2004, 06:09 AM   #18
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: centralpa
Xanthra,

A nutritionist that you may want to check out is Ann Louise Gittleman. She has many books out. Her big thing is detoxing the liver; a toxic liver can lead to hypoglycemia. I am also a scientist, so appreciate the science behind her work.

Her Fat Flush (lo-carb and VERY SPECIFIC fat choices) stresses small meals throughout the day, which may help you in meal planning.

I lost 65 lbs on Atkins but have switched to FatFlush for maintenance because it is specifically designed for women and because it targets the weight around the hips, waist, thighs. Ann Louise also has specific recommendations about hormone regulation, which may be part of your challenges.

You can do a google search & find much more about these ideas, if interested.

Good luck,
wendy
200+/135
centralpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 09:08 AM   #19
Junior LCF Member

Irish Angel -

Thanks for the info. and the menu you use. You are very low in your carb intake. It seems the more I know about how my metabolism and blood sugar operate the finer I need to tune my diet.

I get acid reflux and leg edema when I eat yeast, sugar etc. - this is recent so I imagine it it because my insulin resistance is becoming worse and I need to act consistantly and now, which I am doing.

I too am finding sugar alcohols are very bad for me.

How fortunate we are to find this out now and have so much information available. In high school it was just starve and wonder why the weight came back!

Xan
Old 08-13-2004, 09:11 AM   #20
Junior LCF Member

Central PA -

I have one of Gittleman's books and read it with great interest, like you, I appreciate the science behind her work.

She is severe in her dietary recommendations. I cannot function on an extremely low carb diet very long (again, the hypo rears its ugly head) but I will go back and check out more carefully her supplement recommendations.

Thanks for the mental prompt and direction..... I tell you, I am going to be healthy if it kills me (LOL).

Xan
Old 08-18-2004, 07:18 PM   #21
Nutritionist

your menu

Actually I am very familiar with Einstein and the CCARB study!

After looking at your menu, I can see where you might be having the trouble.

You will need to snack after breakfast and lunch. How about avocado/guacomole and veggies, celery and cream cheese or almond butter; olives and 1 oz (10) of nuts or seeds is a good idea to eat as a snack consistently...I'm not sure you are getting enough calories or fat.

If you are getting hypoglycemic, when is it happening? I'd almost bet after lunch.

How much water are you drinking?
Are you taking a multi-vitamin or essential oils?
Old 08-18-2004, 08:20 PM   #22
Junior LCF Member

Atkins Nutritionist -

Thanks awfully for writting back. I can't get by without my vitamins: Atkins Basic 3, Calcium/Mag & Vit D Tablets, Chromium Picolinate (400 mcg), Vit C and Essential Oils. I take a Psyllum tablet or things would not be moving, as it were... I do drink water but it is always a struggel since I am never thirsty. Even in high school on desert backpacks everyone could count on me having water left at journeys end. I get down about 64 ounces in water but I do not always achieve this goal. A cup of coffee in the morning and sometimes a Diet Pepsi (I know Diet Rite is better for me, ugh)

My menu is textbook Atkins Induction. You are so right about the fats. I have never been a mayo/dressing/fats person ever and really will work at getting healthy fats incorporated but rarely do.

I am happy as a clam until about 2:00 p.m. when fatigue comes to visit. My hypoglycemia almost always happens in the evening or at night (it wakes me up in a cold sweat with heart palpatations and panic, scary stuff). It has occured to me also that I am not eating enough even thought my menu is right out of Dr. A's book. I am not hungry. When the fatigue and the hypo are getting bad the last thing I want to do it eat and this is the MOST important thing I can do to relieve the symptoms is eat.

Your suggestions about cream cheese and celery and perhaps almond butter/olives is terrific, now there is fat I could eat and enjoy. I even love guacamole but had never thought of it in low these many months of low carbing. I will make an effort to snack at least after lunch. Mornings are impossible with my job and I am never hungry.

I am excited to be participating in the CCARB study as it is long term and will lend some more hard facts to this life-saving way of eating. I would be diabetic if it were not for Dr. Atkins brilliance in searching out the insulin connection and so many other insights into obesity, heart disease and diabetes. He was ahead of his time by years!

Isn't it funny that this way of eating takes the appitite away and then we actually have to think to eat! From a life-long starvation dieter this is a concept new to me. You pointed it out in your response and I need to rethink my menu now!

Thanks. Thank you for taking all our questions.

Xan
Old 08-19-2004, 04:13 PM   #23
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: RubyJ
WOE: Protein Power
This is only MHO, but I agree with trying to get more fats in!

Try macadamia nut oil on salads, veggies or chicken, or fry eggs in it. How about some butter on your steamed veggies. Fat and protein should level out the blood sugar.

I used to be hypoglycemic, but had my last hypo episode about 3 weeks after starting low carb. Much more stable now!
RubyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:51 AM   #24
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: Cosmic
Stats: November Stats 210.5/210.5/199<-- first goal
WOE: cosmics way; low carb
Start Date: 4/27/04 at 249
"I don't measure my blood sugar ever. I know it is low when I get angry and sad. I am very upbeat so these are clear indicators that something is major wrong and my blood sugar is too low."

Irritability is also a symptom of high bloodsugar. I would be testing myself regularly for a week to see what exactly is showing up and when. It could also just be withdrawl from the bars/shakes you are consuming the night before.
Cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 02:42 PM   #25
Junior LCF Member

Cosmic -

I hear ya! I know my blood sugar is low when I get at all moody because I am not like that. Not sure how I'd measure my blood sugars since I have no diabetes equipment and am not diabetic (hopefully will never be!).

The six small meals is better for me but what a bear to get the time to stop and eat something! I know, it is my health!!! With an extremely active schedule it is difficult but I am working on it!!

Thanks for the reply. Aren't we all just so complex!!!!!! Low carbing is truly for me so I am willing to work out whatever I need to in moving forward with my weight loss and health. We just got a volleyball net in the backyard - Wahoooo! Being a fromer California girl I love volleyball.

Xan
Old 08-20-2004, 02:46 PM   #26
Junior LCF Member

sljames -

I to am agreeing with more fats. I had no idea how little fat I ate. It is not a conscience thing I just don't care for most of them. I love nuts but I tend to overeat so they are extremely hard to limit for me. As the AN said I added olives, cream cheese and some other items. I can't even stand eggs fried in oil - yuck. We grow our own chickens and the eggs are delicious so to cook them in oil is criminal - tee hee.

Like I posted above I am working on the 6 small meals a day - ugh, time consuming. Shall I whip out my hard boiled egg and olive during my daughters gymnastic class???? Fun smell for the other parents.

Still love low carb, it is just terrific. Thanks for the input. Those of us 'on the front lines' doing Atkins really are the best source of knowledge.

Xanthra
Old 08-21-2004, 01:50 PM   #27
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: randtbrown
Stats: Current:211/189/175
Start Date: Restart December 27, 2011
I have hypoglycemia as well. It effects mostly my vision. When my BS gets low I can't see. it hasn't happened to me since starting this WOE.

I use to eat small meals and now I don't eat if I'm not hungry, and I've been okay so far. If I start to feel my BS dropping, I eat. Simple.

It is better when I eat a little fat (mayo, cream, etc)

I am with you on induction and weight loss. I envy the people who can up their carbs and still lose weight. i can't. I swear if I even LOOK at a carb over 20 (or less really), I gain.

Try the small meals and a little added fat. I bet it helps in no time!
Old 08-21-2004, 02:45 PM   #28
Junior LCF Member

randtbrown -

Thanks for posting. I think hypoglycemia is more common than most of us thought. It seems so simple to eat six times a day but I am still having trouble with it. Like you, I am not hungry and it is hard to eat when no food looks good.

I did buy some Macadamia nuts and hope that will help. The night attacks have slacked of quite a bit!!! Yeah! I was getting nervous about going to bed.

On your photo you are with a cute guy and in Hawaii. A friend of mine married a Navy officer and they went to Hawaii for 2 years after they got married and she loved it. We are from San Diego so it is not hugely different in Hawaii but certainly greener. Also I was a native San Diegan and in Hawaii I would be a 'howlie', ouch!

Congrats on your weight loss!!!!

Xanthra
Old 08-21-2004, 03:00 PM   #29
MandyDee

Gallery: MandyDee
I'd put every penny I have on the fact that you're not losing at owl levels of carbs becasue you are using shakes and bars! These 'frankenfoods' stall out weightloss quicker than you know! You'd be much better off eating real food!

Hugs..and good luck :hug

Mandy
Old 08-21-2004, 03:34 PM   #30
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: randtbrown
Stats: Current:211/189/175
Start Date: Restart December 27, 2011
Quote:
Originally posted by xanthra
randtbrown -

Thanks for posting. I think hypoglycemia is more common than most of us thought. It seems so simple to eat six times a day but I am still having trouble with it. Like you, I am not hungry and it is hard to eat when no food looks good.

I did buy some Macadamia nuts and hope that will help. The night attacks have slacked of quite a bit!!! Yeah! I was getting nervous about going to bed.

On your photo you are with a cute guy and in Hawaii. A friend of mine married a Navy officer and they went to Hawaii for 2 years after they got married and she loved it. We are from San Diego so it is not hugely different in Hawaii but certainly greener. Also I was a native San Diegan and in Hawaii I would be a 'howlie', ouch!

Congrats on your weight loss!!!!

Xanthra
That cute guy is my wonderful hubby. He is in the USMC. We have been living in HI for 3 years now and are ready to go. I'm a howlie myself!
randtbrown is offline   Reply With Quote