Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2014, 06:03 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Tonic
Stats: 225/220/190
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 14/07/2014
The Beginning of my New Life

Hello,

I stumbled upon this site a few years ago while I was researching low carb/atkins diets, but at the time was at my thinnest and was only really doing so for the sake of curiosity.

That was back at University, around 5 years ago... I weighed 14 stone at a height of 6'3 and very broad shouldered. I have no problem saying I looked and felt great and was so pleased with myself having lost over 6 stone since being a teenager. I was, frankly, an obese kid, and it took me perhaps three years of normal dieting and moderate exercise to get that off, which I was pleased with. Now I've sadly gained two stone in the last two years. Not an unreasonable gain given the start of a very stressful job, some shifting personal circumstances and a number of bad relationships.

Anyway. I've just finished week one of my induction and have gone from 16st 4lbs - 15st 11lbs 1/2. My scale measures to within a quarter of a pound. I'm fully aware that much of this is water weight but i refuse to accept that at least a small percentage isn't genuine fat loss. I've recently been dumped by a bad gf (the cycle continues) and need all the support I can get from you guys, so here goes.

Last edited by Tonic; 07-21-2014 at 06:11 AM..
Tonic is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2014, 12:52 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Skinnycj
Welcome to the board congrats on your weight loss and good luck on this new journey! Everyone on te board is very friendly and supportive.
Skinnycj is online now   Reply With Quote