Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2014, 10:11 AM   #571
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy1 View Post
So many good posts...... but I have had a terrible day, and now dh and dogs need feeding so hopefully will be back later, its so frustrating when I just want five minutes to ramble lol.
Sorry you had a terrible day!!! Hope you get to relax a bit after feeding everyone.
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2014, 10:36 AM   #572
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MtherGoos
Stats: 300.6/126.0/150
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 2/22/13
Sandy, sorry you're having such a rough day! Vent to us, we're here for you!

Gracie, I have that EXACT same wrinkle!

BulldogMom, I tried taking a page from your book and getting on the scale this morning, even though I wasn't feeling skinny.....didn't work for me. :LOL: I got down to 154 about a week and a half ago, and I've been bouncing around since then. Still up this morning. Honestly, there's only 1 week each month where I seem to lose, hit a new low, and then bounce up and down the rest of the month. That's just how my body seems to work, so I try not to let it bother me.
MtherGoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 12:20 PM   #573
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Bonny-Jean
Stats: 5'4" 228 /147.8 / 138
WOE: Atkins '72 Extended Induction!
Start Date: Sept 16, 2013
Ah, Sandy............ what's up girl?????
Bonny-Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 01:17 PM   #574
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sandy1
Stats: 165/158.6/149
WOE: A72
Start Date: February 1st 2014
Ok well I had a call off my daughter this morning, she is 37 yrs old......she was upset as she has this contraceptive device implanted in her upper arm just under the skin, she has been saying for a while that there was something wrong with it as this device has bent itself over inside her arm, the device is fairly close to the skin surface and you can feel it under the skin, also she hasn't been feeling herself for a few weeks, so putting two and two together she thinks the device is leaking hormones into her body, anyway a few days ago she went to the doctors office and the nurse made her an appointment for the middle of June to get the implant removed there was totally nothing before that date, my daughter wasn't happy with this as her gut instinct is telling her that something is wrong, this morning she went to the woman's clinic that we have at one of the hospitals and they told her they were to busy to see her and she had to go through her doctors office and have it removed there....so she caught the ferry over from the mainland to me....armed with blades and antiseptic etc etc, and she spent the whole time trying to get this thing out of her arm, and of course begging her daft mother to help her, the whole thing was totally awful, my kitchen counters, bathroom sink etc everything covered in blood, it was so stressful.....well I wasn't actually going to tell you all what happened and I know I was stupid helping her, but she was hell bent on getting this thing out with or without me.....oh anyway it sounds crazy but I felt really traumatized afterwards, I think I need to go to bed and wake up again to get over it.....phew anyway that was my afternoon, I was glad to put her on the ferry back to the mainland lol.....I am still washing my hands as all I keep seeing is blood......I hope no one is going to moan at me for helping her...I honestly feel traumatized as it is lol.....I know such a crazy thing to do, it all felt awful....
Old 05-16-2014, 01:22 PM   #575
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Sandy, I'm so sorry you all had to go through that! :HUGS: Of course you helped her! I would have to! What else would you do, just stand there and watch her? You did what any mother would do. And your poor daughter must have been so very scared to undertake that on her own. Damn doctors make me crazy sometimes! Is she ok now? Are you?
Old 05-16-2014, 01:47 PM   #576
Major LCF Poster!

I am drinking a Bacardi and coke lol, its nearly 10pm over here, but I needed it, a very large one which is probably more like two lol.
I can still feel the blade cutting through things in her arm....sorry...I know to much info lol, if you knew all the details of getting it out oh my gosh it was awful....ok I am done now, I swear writing it all out has made me feel better.....thanks though, just writing what you did made me feel better...thanks.....

forgot to mention lol...yes my daughter is ecstatic lol, she was so relieved that it is finally out, she was all cleaned up and bandaged etc, and really really happy....and wouldn't stop apologizing for traumatizing me lol.

Last edited by Sandy1; 05-16-2014 at 01:51 PM..
Sandy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 01:54 PM   #577
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sandy, she's very lucky to have you! Enjoy your Bacardi and coke, you've earned it! And I think you're an awesome Mom!
Old 05-16-2014, 02:31 PM   #578
Major LCF Poster!

Sandy... Oh hon, you poor thing and your poor daughter!!!!! I can't imagine the anguish that drove her to that!!! She must have been out of her mind with worry and totally freaking out. I don't know where either of you got the strength to do that. I can't imagine any mother wouldn't do what they had to do to help their child, even an adult child. They're still our babies not matter how old they get and I couldn't stand to see mine suffer like that but to think what must have been going thru her mind to bring herself to cutting into her own skin..... yyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa. And you for basically being forced to help with such a task!!! Don't know if I could do it?? Enjoy your drink and maybe have another cause I'd be a drunkard after that!! Too bad she didn't yell at them and tell them if they didn't help her she'd play surgeon herself!!! I have to believe they didn't realize how serious she really was. Please let me/us know how you both are doing tomorrow!! Wow, I'm still taking deep breaths!!
Old 05-16-2014, 03:11 PM   #579

Gallery: vessel of prayer
Stats: 210/200/140
WOE: low carb/atkins 72
Start Date: April 25 2014 again
Quote:
Originally Posted by DairyQueen View Post
Good morning everyone.
Well,this is very disappointing. I'm up a lot, and it's not water weight.
Very frustrated.
Today....my plan is to be very very strict.

5/5 141
5/6 143
5/7 142.5
5/9 142.5
5/10 143
5/12 142.75
5/13. 145.25. Wow!

I woke up yesterday with a little creep in weight, today it was two pounds up. I think my problem is cheese and or bacon... gonna not eat bacon for a couple of days and go from there... if it isn't bacon, then out goes the cheese... good luck.
vessel of prayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:14 PM   #580

Gallery: vessel of prayer
Stats: 210/200/140
WOE: low carb/atkins 72
Start Date: April 25 2014 again
Sandy, glad your daughter is ok now. Hugs. Have one for me...
vessel of prayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:30 PM   #581

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Sandy ~ I could totally see ME doing something like that to my mom. If I wanted it out, out it would come. My mom would've done the same - helped me and not said a word. Then hopefully have a drink! You are a wonderful mom for helping her!!! Like you said, she was gonna do it anyway. Enjoy that drink You earned it!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:32 PM   #582
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Leanne21071
Stats: 5'4" 178/150.6/128
WOE: modified Atkins nutritional
Start Date: April 16 2014
Sandy I'm sorry you had to deal with that but at least it is done. Cyber hug for you!

160 on the scale still today. So far it is sticking. Look out 150's here I come. Just wanted to pop in before I spend a little family time before I go to work.
Leanne21071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 06:23 PM   #583
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DairyQueen
Stats: 5'6" 189/141/130
WOE: Atkins induction plus wine/light beer
Start Date: restarted 3/9/12
Omg sandy,
I am not a doctor, but i do a lot of medical writing (going to a big urology conference in orlando on sunday)
First off, the contraceptive implants work by releasing hormones into the bloodstram.
Next, thiose implants can move.
Third, they are implanted with a surgical incision and should be taken out the same way. She really needs to have a doctor look at her arm and make sure the whole thing is out. If she doesn't , make sure that the cut (s) don't get infected.
Dq
DairyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 09:43 PM   #584
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Tiggy
Stats: 84.6kg/76.8kg/60kg
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 3 March 2013
Morning, woke up with cramps at 4 so thought would pop in! Am seriously getting too old for this nonsense...

Anyway, as its so early, you'll have to excuse my memory!

Someone mentioned their neck - the skin there is extremely thin so best product would be a strong retinol to thicken it up and something like a dermaroller with C and B5 serums to push it further into the skin.

Hockeymum, haven't heard of that brand but then I moved away from brands that sell in regular stores a while ago. You are so right about Perricone and things like that being extortionate. Thats what I like about the cosmoceutical companies that deal with spas and stuff, they don't have fancy packaging or really advertise outside the industry so you are not paying for Sephora to sell it. DMK is not that expensive when compared to others. I did use DDF for a little while but then the law changed and they had to remove some of the stronger ingredients. I think they had to reduce the amount of glycolic acid and salycilic acid.

But don't be ashamed of having some maintenance done!!! I don't advertise my btx but I don't deny it either. A little something here and there keeps you happy and confident!!!

Bonny, noooooooo tell me you haven't been smoking and not using sunscreen??? those are the two killer combinations!

To be honest, I don't use sunscreen often on my face but thats mainly because I don't let me face get in the sun - my body is a completely different colour!! Oops... I expose most of myself to the sun everyday for around an hour over lunch time in my bikini to make the most vitamin d I can as have had many years of a deficiency and I can't bear to feel so terrible again. But, I don't let my face catch any colour as I'm really prone to pigmentation.

Sandy, omg, your poor daughter. I think I understand why she needed it out. They are not good news and some people react very badly to the synthetic hormones to the point they can drive you mental. I was on Dianette for 10yrs and it was messing with my mind... I hope you feel better in the morning and stop having bad dreams. I really hope its not infected or did any permanent damage.

Bulldog, oh dear, that sounds terrible. I don't know any deficiencies specifically related to eye lashes, but ferritin levels play a huge role in hair growth and thickness - if its under 75 your hair will almost stop growing. The ferritin measure is what iron is in storage in your body and is the most important one to test (make sure they test it as sometimes they don't bother). Also, I take Silica for hair as mine went to nothing when my thyroid shut down. My mum swore by biotin and something else. I think the B vitamins are important too for hair. Iron and Bs can be low and cause fatigue and coldness too but then so can a dodgy thyroid so great you are seeing someone. Low thyroid can cause your hair to fall out (mine dramatically thinned and my eye brows were on their way out, my toe hair disappeared completely (which was great) so it does affect hair)

There are plenty of options to correct pigmentation - I'm only a year older than you and started sorting mine out a few years ago. But mine were from acne scars. Best one is Dermamelan and then a regular topical cream is Neostrata which they make for pigmentation.

As you have some Asian skin, you need a really good yellow-based foundation- I suspect the geisha look migt be from one with too much peach or beige in the colour mix! Mac and CoverFX both have yellow ranges (NC and E respectively) or Sesheido, Suqqu or Makeup Forever also have good options.

I'm sorry, I can't remember the name of the person who asked about sleeping and insomnia - the scroll back only shows a few posts. But definitely try magnesium - soak in epsom salts at night ot spray it on yourself in an oil form. Magnesium is associated with relaxing and sleep.

Now, I'm going to spray myself with magnesium since my ponstan is starting to kick in!!!

Am not weighing this week as am on and that just means too many extra kgs. Had a good day yesterday as ate a big brekkie at home, snacked on some proscuitto at lunch to keep me ticking over as had lobster for dinner! Then walked the 3miles home from the Tower of London!

Gracie, your birthday sounded awesome!!! And even better you won some dosh to have a slap up meal! Great!
Tiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 09:54 PM   #585
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Tiggy
Stats: 84.6kg/76.8kg/60kg
Start Date: 3 March 2013
Oops and a few days ago, I put one of my kitties on - yes, he's a shell cameo persian. I also had a himmy before, but he just wouldn't get along with my existing group so I had to reluctantly re-home him :-( miss that little guy.

This is another of my furbabies - red shaded cameo persian Ralph!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (34.1 KB, 1 views)
Tiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:05 PM   #586
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I had out my Atkins 72 book tonight, and no matter how many times I read it, I find something new. That man was truly a genius in my eyes. Anyway, 2 things particularly stood out for me tonight that I wanted to share~

1- Shelly, he talks about gaining weight when you quit smoking and that it's to be expected. He says that nicotine is basically like an amphetamine to your body, and that it dulls your appetite, but that it also changes the way your body handles food. I don't remember exactly how he put it, but he did specifically say that it's totally normal to gain some weight when you quit smoking. I know for a while you were worried that maybe something was wrong, but it really sounds like it could just be your body adjusting.

Bonny, he also talked about how about 1 in 10 people have to give up all vegetables, even the little bit of salad, because their bodies are so resistant. So I know you were thinking that your body is just weird, but you are definitely not alone.

He also said that the one thing we should really really avoid is sugar and deserts. He said it's better to have a baked potato than a sugary dessert. He said that even includes most fruit, because they are so high in sugar.

Just wanted to share some of what I learned tonight.
Old 05-16-2014, 10:05 PM   #587
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Twiggy, Ralph is gorgeous!
Old 05-16-2014, 10:21 PM   #588
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Baddabing
Stats: 205.6/169.2/140
Start Date: 1/27/2014
HockeyMum of he makes it in and plays in Denver you have to hook me up with some tickets!

Sandy1 – I think maybe, loose the weight, see if the face tightens up. If it does not then there are several clinical ways to fix it if one was so inclined.
Or
You could research that weird commercial back in the 80s where you put this plastic contraption in your mouth and do exercises and see if that works? ; )
Baddabing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:21 PM   #589
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Baddabing
Stats: 205.6/169.2/140
Start Date: 1/27/2014
I should find a new pic for my icon
Baddabing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:51 AM   #590
Major LCF Poster!

Gave myself a day off from weighing as I just couldn't be bothered to go all the way back upstairs to weigh myself.

Ah you are all so lovely, sitting here smiling with my coffee like I am in a room surrounded by all the best friends I could wish for, I don't think I am ever going to leave this thread lol.

Last edited by Sandy1; 05-17-2014 at 01:54 AM..
Old 05-17-2014, 02:11 AM   #591
Major LCF Poster!

Bulldogmom....I am so glad you have made an appointment to see your doctor, I did look it up before I went to bed and it seems it happens to a lot of people after a hysterectomy, but from what I read it seemed to happen a month or so afterwards....anyway sending you a hug, try not to panic as they will figure it out, I can imagine you are a bit freaked by it all though, thank goodness its not long to wait till your appointment, let us know how you get on.

Hockeymom....I laughed when you said you went back to delete your post...do you know how many times I have done that....I even did it with my daughter post yesterday....but am always to late lol, but I am glad you were to late as it opened up a lovely conversation all about skin and wrinkles which has helped me such a lot, so thanks for posting what you did and being honest.

DQ...thanks for your concern I will definitely be keeping an eye on her arm, she calls me most days so will continually be checking on colour etc over the phone.

Tiggy....your posts are awesome, I learn so much from what you write, I have started writing it down lol....I enjoyed reading about the skin on the neck getting thin, forget who asked now but good info I now have in my book, thanks for that.

Mthrgoos, thanks for writing down what you learned last night, that was interesting about the baked potato against the fruit, as in my maintenance week I noticed a difference between scale weight when I ate a baked potato one evening and another day had fruit....I feel I am learning slowly all the time.

Leanne....That is so exciting when you change a number and go into the fifties, just the number itself can make you feel thinner lol, we will all be excited with you....

Now if I go back to see what I want to ramble about on the page before this one I will lose my post lol.....so I guess I have rambled enough for this morning.
Old 05-17-2014, 03:09 AM   #592
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: candypickletoes
Stats: 220/190.8/140
Start Date: April 8, 2014
Oh. My. Goodness, Sandy! I can't imagine going through that. I would have done the same thing as you! There is only one person who knows your (general sense) body and that's you. For doctors to blow off her concerns like that should be criminal. If you think about it, what do we really know about the people we allow to put various things inside our bodies? We automatically trust them just because they have the initials M.D. after their name. It's quite scary if you really think about it. I hope today is a much better day for you!

Last edited by candypickletoes; 05-17-2014 at 03:10 AM.. Reason: Typo
candypickletoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:13 AM   #593
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: candypickletoes
Stats: 220/190.8/140
Start Date: April 8, 2014
May 1 - 207.2
May 2 - 206.6
May 3 - 206.2
May 4 - 206.0
May 5 - 204.8
May 6 - 204.4
May 7 - 204.0
May 8 - 204.2
May 9 - 204.6 FOOEY!
May 10 - 203.8
May 11 - 203.0
May 12 - 202.4
May 13 - 202.4
May 14 - 202.2
May 15 - 201.0
May 16 - 201.0
May 17 - 200.0 - It teetered, the danged scale teetered between 199.8 and 200.0..teasing me with ONEderland but settled on 200.0! LOL

But I'll take 200.0 since it's only the 17th. That puts me at 20 pounds since April 8. I just love this WOE! Food is no longer on my mind 24/7. I just love it and the people here at LCF!

Happy Saturday everyone!

~Candy
candypickletoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:47 AM   #594
Major LCF Poster!

Candy...Oh my gosh you are so close to that magical number, any day now, its made me laugh when you said it gave you the lower number first...we will all celebrate with you in the next day or two...amazing seven pounds gone never to be seen again.
Old 05-17-2014, 04:33 AM   #595
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BulldogMom
Stats: 231/ 185.8 / 135
WOE: modified Atkins
Start Date: April 2013
May 1st....... 199.4
May 2nd...... 199.0
May 3rd...... no weigh-in
May 4th...... 198.6
May 5th...... 197.2
May 6th...... 196.4
May 7th...... 196.4
May 8th...... 196.0
May 9th...... 196.4
May 10th.... 196.2
May 11th.... 196.6
May 12th.... 196.4
May 13th.... 196.2
May 14th.... 195.4
May 15th.... 194.8
May 16th.... 195.4
May 17th.... 195.4

I'm completely happy with that number. I tried making another low carb pizza last night and it was the best one I've made yet. My picky 5 yr old ate a whole slice even though she wasn't feeling well. Usually I gain weight with my experiments so I count this as a success. I found a fb page of HFLC eaters and its quickly becoming my second home. People are posting recipes and transformation pics. Its a wonderful group if anyone is interested.
BulldogMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 04:54 AM   #596
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BulldogMom
Stats: 231/ 185.8 / 135
WOE: modified Atkins
Start Date: April 2013
Congrats to all of the losers!

Sandy, I want to send you big hugs! I'm sorry you and your daughter had to go through that awful experience. But you as a mother did a wonderful job in spite of being traumatized.

Sheila, I hope you find the culprit! For me, its always eating too much cheese but I'm sensitive to dairy.

Leanne, You'll be in the 150s in no time! I love your new avatar! You're so pretty!

Tiggy, Thank you for all of that info! You are a wealth of information and so glad you can share with us. I had no idea about the ferratin levels being linked to hair. I have had low iron levels in the past so its definitely something for me to look into. I love your kitty!

MtherGoos, My bloated feeling is gone so maybe I'll no longer wake up with some losses? LOL Thanks for posting that info to Bonny-Jean about the desserts and baked potato. My youngest is a picky eater and one of her favorite foods is a loaded baked potato. I'm trying to get her away from the mac-n-cheese so she's been eating more potatoes. I think she has an issue with the texture of food so finding healthy things has been an issue.

Candy, You have done an amazing job! You will be in onederland soon and we'll all be celebrating with you!

James, Glad to see all of us women haven't scared you off permanently. LOL
BulldogMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:06 AM   #597
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: princessmommy
Stats: 207/176/140-145
WOE: Low Carb!
Start Date: May 21 Yet Again!
Thanks Mthrgoos! That info Helps!
Haven't weighed in a few days. Been so busy with the kids, school, and my stupid allergies. My throat is sore and sinuses stuffy cause of all this pollen, Grass and mold. Today is Mama/Daughter day! The guys are at the company Fishing derby so every yr dd and I go shopping Or movies or nails etc. This yr we're hitting the mall about an hour away. Can't wait! Makes me mad that i'm Still up 20 lbs so whatever I buy today will be at this weight.
princessmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:13 AM   #598
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DairyQueen
Stats: 5'6" 189/141/130
WOE: Atkins induction plus wine/light beer
Start Date: restarted 3/9/12
Morning everyone! Off i go to work

5/5 141
5/6 143
5/7 142.5
5/9 142.5
5/10 143
5/12 142.75
5/13. 145.25. Wow!
5/14 144.80
5/15. 143.75
5/16. 142.75
5/17 143.5
DairyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 07:05 AM   #599
Major LCF Poster!

Morning All

OMG you guys... had some wicked cravings last night! Although I had a good breakfast and 2 oz of block cheddar for snack, I just didn't feel full? Supper was 5 little back ribs then an hour later had 5 oz of bacon. Then 2 hrs later ran to Walmart at 9pm to get sf jello cups and some cream. Ate that at 10 pm and felt much better. Where that hunger and craving came from... have no idea but got thru it without buying the bag of chips I was dying for???

Tiggy: Sadly been smoking and not using sunscreen for 40 yrs!! Yikes. Gawd, no wonder I'm looking shriveled. LOL. Actually it's not THAT bad. . Maybe one day I'll be able to quit smoking but don't see it in the near future. How Shelly did it while working on her woe is BEYOND me!! Got to give that girl lots of credit!!

Mthergoos: Wished I knew when I was 14 that I had a "resistance" to veggies to tell my granny so she'd stop pushing them on me. Yuck, they're so gross! Except the odd salad, I haven't eaten them since then. Also, did I ask or mention something about dessert or potatoes?? I love them both of course but I'd take any kind of potato over dessert.

BulldogMom: You should be happy with that number!! Four lbs in less than 3 wks. I'd be happy with that!

Sandy: Sometimes we need a breather from that scale. Glad you chose to let it go today. How's your dd today? I hope she makes an appt to just confirm she got it all and there's no sign of infection. I wouldn't wait till there IS signs of one. Hope you have a great day sweetie and we love you too!!

Shelly: I hope you and your dd have an awesome day together.

Well, I'm wishing you all good scale numbers and some much needed sunshine today.

-------------------------------------------------------------
May 1 .....170.7
May 7......168.9
May 14....169.2
May 15....167.8
May 16....167.9
May 17....167.8
Old 05-17-2014, 07:13 AM   #600
Major LCF Poster!

Oh, almost forgot............... As much as I went on about the Almond/Coconut Blend, mostly cause it cut the Almond, I have discovered the straight coconut and think I'll stay with that. Don't really care for any almond flavouring.
I also finally weaned off any hwc mixed with the Silk and was having a hard time drinking my coffee only to find it was my "Skinny Girl Stevia" that was putting an awful "aftertaste" in my coffee. Tried Splenda again this morning and the coffee was much better although 1 carb in Splenda whereas 0 in Skinny Girl. Oh well!!
I guess it's still better than all the hwc I used to put in my coffee.

More importantly, I don't think caffeine is causing my night leg cramps! For the last 2 or 3 evenings I have been drinking "caffeine" free Diet Coke, no coffee whatsoever and last night got some wicked painful cramps! So I don't think it's a caffeine thing.

Can you tell me is it the magnesium or potassium I might have to double up on??