Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2014, 03:36 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Doglovingal
Induction Rules

Atkins has got to be the easiest diet in the world to follow.

Saw my dr yesterday. Down 10 lbs in 3 weeks. It doesn't even feel like I'm trying. Already notice a huge difference in the way my clothes fit. Eating real foods with the occasional satisfying treat when i feel the urge. I know the weight loss might slow down some but overall I'm quite thrilled so far. Why didn't I do this sooner?

I am committed to changing my entire way of life from now on to staying on a low carb diet. It might not be 20g, but I think bye-bye grains for keeps with the occasional sweet potato doused in butter on thanksgiving.

Just thought I'd share my joy with people who know
Doglovingal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2014, 09:03 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Baddabing
Stats: 205.6/169.2/140
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 1/27/2014
Good to see it all working out for you. Congrats on the 10. I am with you concerning grains. Wheat for me. I have inflammation and farts when dealing with wheat so I am out.
Baddabing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Madmarsha
Stats: way too much/157/145
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: October 2013
Yeah, there's many different plans out there that work for others but Atkins is easiest for me. I am sugar free and grain free and that's sustainable for me I think. We'll do the occasional sweet potato, too, just for variety. It doesn't compensate for what I love about a regular white baked potato but that's okay.

Now, my weight loss has slowed but not stopped. I might go awhile with no movement but then I whoosh. I wish it was faster, but I'm hoping it's more a sign that my skin will be able to adapt quicker than that I may slow down even more or stop before I lose my tummy which is my goal.
LDL: 191
Madmarsha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 08:14 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Mrssillymom
Stats: 293/282/190
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 2/18/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Atkins has got to be the easiest diet in the world to follow.

Saw my dr yesterday. Down 10 lbs in 3 weeks. It doesn't even feel like I'm trying. Already notice a huge difference in the way my clothes fit. Eating real foods with the occasional satisfying treat when i feel the urge. I know the weight loss might slow down some but overall I'm quite thrilled so far. Why didn't I do this sooner?

I am committed to changing my entire way of life from now on to staying on a low carb diet. It might not be 20g, but I think bye-bye grains for keeps with the occasional sweet potato doused in butter on thanksgiving.

Just thought I'd share my joy with people who know
For me it is the easiest as well. WTG on your loss!! Keep at it and it only gets better and better.
Mrssillymom is offline   Reply With Quote