Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: StacyW
I am wondering

On Monday or Tuesday (that will be determined tomorrow) I will be with some friends and will have a couple drinks. Would that be reason to go ahead and stay on induction 1? It would be time for me to go to induction 2 on Monday, but, thinking that it may be the thing to stay in 1. I am asking, because, I am not totally sure and want your thoughts and advice.
StacyW is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2014, 04:13 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GyspySixpence
Stats: 194.8/150.8/Restart 174.2 CW: 143.8 GW135 (5'3")
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: June 5, 2012/Restart November 29, 2013
Hi Stacy, I am wondering what you mean by Induction 1 and Induction 2...do you mean that you were planning to move out of Induction and on to OWL?

I have always been on Induction. I do have an occasional alcoholic beverage. What I usually have (at home) is a shot of vodka and I measure out 8 ounces of Ocean Spray's Cran-Grape or Bluberry-Pomegranate. It has 5 calories for 8 ounces (it says 2 carbs for that size serving). Like I said, I have maybe one per month and I've never had a problem with it stalling me. I think if you stick to a low carb hard liquor (most vodkas and rums are fine and are 0 carbs) mixed with a diet anything, you should be fine. I know there are some low carb beers, but I am not a beer person. You could do an internet search for the lower carb liquors and beers.
GyspySixpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:47 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: StacyW
Sorry, I was thinking and meaning phase 2, just didn't say that. Yes, OWL. Thank you for telling me what you did.
StacyW is offline   Reply With Quote