Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2014, 12:08 PM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: StacyW
Howdy

Hi! I have not done this in a few years, when I did, I lost about 65 pounds and I have gained most of that back. Bad accident, bad times caused this. But, now I am wanting to do it again. So, I am on the site, trying to learn recipes again and also learning what other people suggest to do and not to do. If you have anything to say to me, I'd like and appreciate that. That does include questions. I may not say too much online, but, through pm's I'll tell you whatever you'd like to know. I do not lie. I am totally starting tomorrow, right now and for the last 2 days, I have taken small steps towards it and have been successful, so, I am looking forward to tomorrow.
StacyW is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2014, 12:20 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Madmarsha
Stats: way too much/157/145
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: October 2013
Hi, Stacy. You're a new "oldbie" and I'm new here but glad to see you're back. I hope this is it this time for both of us. I lost 50 pounds my last time and gained it all back. I hate to think I had lost that much and then went back to eating carbs. So far this time I've lost 30 and it doesn't seem like a lot. I wanted to lose 60 but I think it's going to have to be more to lose the stomach which is the ultimate goal.

Small steps at first to get back into it seems reasonable. I didn't one day just say, That's it, no more sugar. I was given a small slice of birthday cake that I hadn't asked for, ate it, and then somehow that became the last sugary baked good I ate (till New Years Eve and then 3 bites of a waffle 3 days later and now THAT is the last sugary baked good I ate).
LDL: 191
Madmarsha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:01 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: princessmommy
Stats: 207/171/140-135 depending
WOE: Low Carb!
Start Date: May 21 Yet Again!
Welcome back!!
princessmommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:26 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Julie1972
Stats: 220/186/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 1/1/2013
Welcome back!! It is always tough losing the weight the second (and third and fourth) time. I am right there with you! Try to hang in there and stick with it! I'm trying to do the same thing! Let's do this!!
Julie1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:57 AM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I have been on induction for a week now. I didn't lose any weight. Darn. But, I didn't gain any and feel good. I do not feel discouraged. I will keep going.
Old 01-27-2014, 04:13 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Baddabing
Stats: 205.6/169.2/140
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 1/27/2014
Hi Stacy Welcome back. We must be on the same cycle because I started up this morning after much thought and consideration. I follow the old school book and I am here to do it again after a series of major life changing situations that re got me thick.

James
Baddabing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:41 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: hotchick818
Stats: 213/203/165
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 1/5/14 Restart Low carb
Hi Stacy! I restarted earlier this month for maybe the fourth time..lol. I plan on making this the last time and I am super excited. I find that as long as I plan ahead and keep low carb snacks on hand, I am able to stay on track. Deviled eggs and low carb cheesecake muffins are my best friends. Best of luck!
hotchick818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 08:41 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sosolove
Stats: 165/
WOE: LC
Start Date: Jan-14-2014
Hi Stacy,

I'm a new/oldie also. I just completed week one of induction but don't know if I've gained or loss anything because i'm waiting on my scale to arrive. I will tell you this, my energy level is thru the roof and i feel fantastic, so something must be happening. Can't wait to get my scale and I will only weigh myself once a week in the morning. Good luck everybody.
sosolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 08:53 AM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Everyone that is new, welcome! We could all do this!