Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2014, 07:21 PM   #91
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CaughtULokN2
Stats: 225.8/ 225 / 175 or less
WOE: Low carbing it / Atkins
Start Date: 01/19/11 - Restarting 1/20/2014 @ 225
Chelsey & Amber oh how I have missed you both

Thanks Amber I changed it.
I am on track so far. I did so good a year ago, my mom got my dad to do Atkins. I guess with a little push from me and her, he just gave into peer pressure. LOL

Todays Menu:
B - Atkins coconut bar - 2g
S - Osspie roll - 1g
L - egg drop soup - 4g
D - 8 strips bacon, 6 tab mayo, 4 Osspie rolls = Bacon & mayo sandwich - 12g
S - orange jello squares - 0g

Last edited by CaughtULokN2; 01-21-2014 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: forgot lunch
CaughtULokN2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2014, 04:42 AM   #92
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: chelseybelle27
Stats: 300.3/274.2/healthy :)
WOE: Extended Induction
Start Date: 08-25-14
Amber- welcome back to you too The plan is to hold out a month and a half for my full year and apply soon to other positions. It is so much easier to find a job once you have a year experience. A friend of mine works at the women and childrens hospital in our area (its new) and told me to use her name for a reference. She has already gotten a friend of ours an interview that way ao hopefully I will have the same luck. I plan to try for day shift at that point.

Kat- sounds like we all had a terrible weekend! We can get back at it, hope you had a great day yesterday!

Tina- Good job on the peer pressure! I noticed my DH was taking the top bun off his cheeseburger the other night during dinner...I didn't say anything, but he caught me looking. He said "It cant hurt me right? " Hes so funny, he has to do things his own way. GREAT job staying on plan!

I really tried yesterday, but my downfall has always been dinner....I can make it through the day but dinner I just say screw it. I didn't go overboard, honestly it was a salad with what was I am sure high carb dressing because we were out (DH is trying to support me and watch my intake for me too...grr that's frustrating sometimes but good too!) but he doesn't know the carb counts in salad dressing. I felt ashamed and like I failed, but the good news is that today is a new day and I WILL make it through to bedtime on plan! I need to educate my little drill sergeant of a husband but in the end, the responsibility lies souly on me.

Weighed in today even though I didnt want to...285.8. So could have been worse, but tomorrow's will be better! I want to see 283 again!

Goal #1: 265.0 (Back to where I was last year!)
Goal #2: 240.0 (Back to where I was 2 years ago, seeing a trend )
Goal #3: 215.0 (Almost there!)
Goal #4: 195.0 (GOOOOOAAAAL!)
chelseybelle27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:30 AM   #93
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: AsmallerME
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 8/18/14
Okay, we are all in this together. New day - new start!! Right??

Tina - Your menu sounds so good. How do you make your oopsie rolls? I kind of want a BLT now. And what about the orange jello stuff? Is that just jello or something special?

Chelsey - I know exactly what you mean about your husband helping and the emotional angst that can cause. Good job picking a salad and good job weighing. It's not the end of the world that you picked a bad dressing. It was still overall a great choice. And one that you can easily make in maintenance. No biggie!! ((hugs))

B: eggs and bacon and sausage (was super hungry)
L: big salad with pulled pork on top
D: may have hotdogs and green beans
AsmallerME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:31 AM   #94
Blabbermouth!!!

Is anyone watching the Biggest Loser this season? I think it was last week's show where they made egg "muffins" with Jennie O Turkey, eggs, and veggies. I bought stuff and plan to make those tonight for the rest of the week to have as easy breakfast options. I've made egg muffins TONS over the years, but never with the ground turkey. Kind of excited to shake it up.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:40 PM   #95
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: soniasmith4
Hi everyone! I am new here. My husband and I are embracing the Atkins lifestyle and are on day 11. I have lost 9 lbs so far and he has lost more than 10. We are looking to move on to phase 2 soon. I would love to have support and meet a few new friends along the way
soniasmith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:10 PM   #96
Major LCF Poster!

Hey everyone! Long time no talk! Ill be back on Thursday...I have been off the saddle long enough to know that I will not make it through my birthday. But Thursday, its on, hope everyone will join me! Sorry, the tummy bug got me down, but I want to restart, blah...I hope to break this cycle!
Old 01-29-2014, 07:39 AM   #97
Blabbermouth!!!

I too had issues with my birthday. But I'm back on track as of yesterday. So definitely post Thursday and get back in gear.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:36 AM   #98
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: quietblissgirl
Stats: 180.00/178/130
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 2/12/14
Well girls, I have been moving for the past 10 days or so- and needless to say, not on plan. Back on 100% today. Deep freeze up here in NE Illinois and in job hunting hell. Chelsey- sorry you have been sick- I have the cold/sinus infection thing - which stinks too!
quietblissgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:11 AM   #99
Blabbermouth!!!

How's the move go, Quiet? Good job getting back on track!!

Chelsey - are you back on track??? It's hard to get back, but do it before you gain back your weight. You got this!!

I'm on plan - day 5 so far. Feels great to be on track. I'm safely in the groove.

Yesterday:
B: omelet with eggs, cheese, spinach, onions, and sausage; coffee w/ cream
L: bacon cheeseburgers
D: cheeseburger with loads of veggies on top

Today:
B: scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of sausage
S: coffee w/ cream
L: ?
Old 03-02-2014, 09:26 PM   #100
Major LCF Poster!

Amber- you still around? I suck, I always do this. I hope you are still kicking butt! The goal is to be back after a good nights rest ::Crossing Fingers::
Old 03-04-2014, 09:53 AM   #101
Blabbermouth!!!

Maybe we should start a new thread? New start?
Old 03-05-2014, 08:40 AM   #102
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Happy2be
Stats: 237/223.2/150
Start Date: March 2, 2009
I'm in for a new thread / new start! I'm a week in to my newest journey! .
Happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:29 PM   #103
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jeannecgo
Stats: 281/259/245/236/233/226/218/213/210180
Start Date: Feb 2012
Hi guys.....good to know everybody is back on the scene. Thanks for pointing me over here Amber!

I made a false start at getting back in the game earlier this year but I feel like things are coming together now. I have to do things incrementally, so week one was 30 minutes a day on the treadmill and back to salad for lunch. Week two was 35 minutes and I cut sugar out too. Week three has been 40 minutes on the treadmill everyday and chips are gone. I weighed in at the start: 242 pounds....ugh. I can't believe I let myself regain 40 pounds.

It's so good to see my old partners in crime; Amber, Chelsey, Tina and Melanie......and I am excited about catching up on everyone else's stories too. You guys are a great inspiration.
Jeannecgo is offline   Reply With Quote