Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2013, 06:18 AM   #631
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Trinigirl
Stats: 160/158/145/139/132
WOE: Moderate Carbs.
Start Date: April 1st 2013
OK I missed Miss G you at doing really fell well. Congrats

Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2013, 07:20 AM   #632
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BulldogMom
Stats: 231/ 185.8 / 135
WOE: modified Atkins
Start Date: April 2013
Thanks for the support everybody! I honestly thought that I wouldn't be struggling in December because I wasn't derailed by sweets in the past. I know we're always going to be faced with a celebration of some sort throughout the year. It just seems in December, its one party after another. There's festivals to attend, more visiting of friends, more baking involved. People bringing goodies over, the kids bringing treats home. Its never ending. I can avoid one party easily but I can't avoid them all. I'm not going to get too dramatic over the cheats, gains or whatever. I have two young girls watching me so I want to make sure that I'm setting a good example for them. So this month is what it is and I'll do make best to eat on plan but also will give in to a bite or two if it keeps me from a full on binge later on. I probably should just avoid the scale until Jan 2nd. Trinigirl, I have to keep posting regardless of how bad I am. You guys are my lifeline!

Congrats to all of the losers and everyone able to stick to the plan!
Old 12-15-2013, 07:33 AM   #633
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Trinigirl
Stats: 160/158/145/139/132
WOE: Moderate Carbs.
Start Date: April 1st 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogMom View Post
Thanks for the support everybody! I honestly thought that I wouldn't be struggling in December because I wasn't derailed by sweets in the past. I know we're always going to be faced with a celebration of some sort throughout the year. It just seems in December, its one party after another. There's festivals to attend, more visiting of friends, more baking involved. People bringing goodies over, the kids bringing treats home. Its never ending. I can avoid one party easily but I can't avoid them all. I'm not going to get too dramatic over the cheats, gains or whatever. I have two young girls watching me so I want to make sure that I'm setting a good example for them. So this month is what it is and I'll do make best to eat on plan but also will give in to a bite or two if it keeps me from a full on binge later on. I probably should just avoid the scale until Jan 2nd. Trinigirl, I have to keep posting regardless of how bad I am. You guys are my lifeline!

Congrats to all of the losers and everyone able to stick to the plan!
Bulldogmom, I think this shows really strength, and woman power...this month will be over soon.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:35 AM   #634
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: princessmommy
Stats: 207/184/145
WOE: Low Carb!
Start Date: May 21 Yet Again!
*December Goal- 140 and Up exercise!
Dec 1st- 143
Dec 2nd- 143.8 probably due to me being
So hungry all day yesterday!
Dec 3rd- 142.4! Yay!! Praying it Sticks!
Dec 4th- 142.4
Dec 5th- 141.6! Thank you God!
Dec 6th- 143! Knew that SF lc candy
would get me
Dec 7th- 144.4! Crud! I Never wanted to
see 144 Again! Didn't even eat sf candy
yesterday And walked a mile through snow
Dec 8th- 144.4
Dec 9th- 143.8 So glad it went down a
little.
Dec 10th- 144.0 feeling kinda bloated for
some reason. Maybe the bacon I had for supper?
Dec 11th- 143.4
Dec 12th- 143.6
Dec 13th- 144.6 Again! My bad though! I
had Chili and late in the evening! Grrr! Dec 14th- 142.2! Whoosh! Why? No clue!
Lol! But i'll be Thankful for it!
Dec 15th- 142.8 Up a few Oz But Way better then Pounds!
*Quit Smoking Jan 5th 2014!!*

Starting Again! Lost 67 lbs then gained a lot back
Old 12-15-2013, 08:20 AM   #635
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Bonny-Jean
Stats: 5'4" 228 /147.8 / 138
WOE: Atkins '72 Extended Induction!
Start Date: Sept 16, 2013
Hey my peeps!!!

Well, as mentioned I bought the new digital scale yesterday and although 4 lbs higher than my old mechanical one, this morning it said I was down over 2 lbs. WHAT??? How did that happen?? Was it the coconut oil I fried my chicken breast in??? Was it the two cups of green tea I had?? Was it the butter I scrambled my eggs in?? Or was it just time for a "whoosh" ?? I weighed twice cause I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It's all good, I guess cause I was stuck for almost a week. I feel better now.

Trinigirl: Nice family story you shared with us. That's so sweet. Thank you for the compliment. One of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. You are an awesome support too. Look how you acknowledged everybody and there's quite a few of us. Full of love there girl!!

BulldogMom You've done a good job thus far. As food/treats go this could be the hardest time of the year for anybody. Please find what works for you emotionally and be okay with whatever you decide. We don't have to be at goal in 10 weeks so please don't fret so much. You know what they say about stress and lack of sleep. Sorry, don't mean to be preaching to the choir but I hurts me to see you so upset.

pcaltman Chili??? What???

Gypsy Time to put the new pic as your avatar!! The new and improved young, sexy chick!!

Mthergoos How are you? So tell me what happened with your pup that was diagnosed with cancer?? Did you put him/her on raw?? Can't imagine how else it could be LC?? My dogs were on a raw diet for almost a year due to skin conditions, undiagnosable.

Okay my friends, I'll hush for awhile!!
Old 12-15-2013, 08:24 AM   #636
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kempmuhlbauer
Stats: 281/264.8/190
WOE: Super low carb
Start Date: 11/03/14
Missy: This is a tough time of year for all of us. Enjoy your treat, do not get mad and keep on posting. Sounds like you have a good recovery plan. You are doing great so far and have lost a lot of pounds. You should be proud.

Bonny-Jean: Well said. You have to enjoy life and not get mad when life gets in the way but to just do it the best you can.

Shelly: A lot less 144's this month. You are doing great

Bulldog: I love you plan. Do the best you can this month and attack it big time in 2 weeks. What is two weeks out of a life time, very little time. You are and inspiration to me and glad you are here to keep me going. Looking forward to your success coming up and I know it will be great.

Made the run this morning and looks like and old injury may be sidelining me!!! My left heel is killing me. I had to limp through the last half mile. But I did finish the 10 mile run. Will rest it over the next day and see how it does Tuesday morning. Either way 10 miles is a long way to run, and I ran it all, no walking so if this happens to be my Half marathon so be it. I of course hope that it is not the end of my running and if I have to limp through the finish line on Jan. 19th I will!!!!!!! I paid the price on the scale for my drinking indiscretions. I am up about a half pound, but I am sure it is all water. I stayed in ketosis all weekend although barely a few test times. And my fat percentage was under 30 percent on the scale this morning for the first time in a very long time. So all that is good, just not the scale number. This coming weekend will be the same, I have a company Christmas party on Thursday night, then out of town for a party weekend with lots of golf and partying. The stats.

December Goal 225

Dec. 01…240.2(starting the month up 1.4 pounds awesome!!!!)
Dec. 02…238.2 (after a 3 mile run???)
Dec. 03…237.6 (think stall is broken)
Dec. 04…236.0
Dec. 05…235.4
Dec. 06…235.0
Dec. 07…233.0 (whoosh again!!!) so happy
Dec. 08…233.6
Dec. 09…DNW
Dec. 10…231.6
Dec. 11…231.4
Dec. 12…230.0
Dec. 13…229.6
Dec. 14…DNW
Dec. 15…230.0 (paid the price for drinking)

"STAY HEALTHY MY FRIENDS"

GOALS:
1. Keep on plan
2. Stay on plan
3. Work out
Old 12-15-2013, 08:40 AM   #637
Major LCF Poster!

Kemp, I gotta tell ya I'm totally impressed with your attitude!! All the very hard you've done and to be messed up by an old injury is almost unjust but way to keep your head in the game. I couldn't agree more about living life and if you happen to run alongside the wagon, well just jump back on, take a deep breath and tomorrow is another day. Ditto!!
I'm not an overly religious person persay, but I will say a little prayer your heal gets better and you make it thru your marathon. You've got a wonderful look on life and so accomplished at body metamorphosis. All the best, Kemp!
Old 12-15-2013, 08:47 AM   #638
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MtherGoos
Stats: 300.6/126.0/150
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 2/22/13
Good Morning Everyone! I think everyone is finding their own way to get through the holiday eating season and I'm proud of all of us! It's all about finding what works for you in the long run, and nobody here is throwing in the towel, so I'm very proud of every one of you!

Trini, Love the new picture! You are so gorgeous!!!

Bonny Jean, he actually had an extremely aggressive cancer. It literally appeared overnight in the form of a tumor on the back of his neck. He was diagnosed at the end of June, and by October, it had grown into a 15 pound tumor. The vet had never seen anything like it. And still he didn't give up. He was a pit bull, and our baby, so he was stoic and just kept going. We finally had to make the decision we were trying so hard not to have to make, and have him put to sleep. He was just in so much pain. So, for him, the change in diet really didn't matter. We did try a special high protein dog food, but he really didn't like it and had almost no appetite. So mostly we were just feeding him things like hamburger, steak, and eggs. Whatever we could get him to eat. But for his particular cancer, it just didn't matter. It was far too aggressive. But it was an interesting piece of knowledge I gained to use for myself that I never would have known if he hadn't been sick. I just find it amazing that vets can give you nutritional advice to fight disease, but most doctors can't. Definitely something wrong with our medical system.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #639
Major LCF Poster!

Ah, so sorry for your loss. My girl is now on Ori-Jen kibble with cooked meats at supper. She's doing so well for 11.4 yrs. It's heart breaking losing our furkids but you did right by him. Poor baby.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #640
Major LCF Poster!

Mothergoose: Being a dog lover that is the hardest decision any of has to make. I am sorry you had to make that call. We had the same thing happen to our lab mix a few years back and it was very had on us. But we being dog people just put her in our hearts and saved another doggie from a bad situation. We love our dogs.

Bonny-jean: Thanks for the prayer. Will just hope for the best.

A little quiet in the back yard with out all nine puppies. The last one Winston is adopted but will not be picked up until Tuesday night. I so hope my heel heals quickly, or at least enough to let me continue training. Will really know the tale Tuesday morning, I have a 4 mile run that morning and plan on getting up and making it happen. If I have to change running style a little bit to get it done, so be it. I am nervous about it that is for sure. My heel is still pounding 3 hours after I finished but hoping for the best. Just took some Motrin and am icing it down.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:50 AM   #641
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MtherGoos
Stats: 300.6/126.0/150
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 2/22/13
Thanks Kemp! Yes, that's what we did too. Rescued two more pitties! LOL
I'm so sorry about your heel. I'm assuming you already have really good running shoes? My daughter went to a place that made some specifically for her feet and for the way that she walks / runs. I don't know if anything like that would be helpful for your heel situation?
Old 12-15-2013, 10:05 AM   #642
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GyspySixpence
Stats: 194.8/150.8/Restart 174.2 CW: 143.8 GW135 (5'3")
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: June 5, 2012/Restart November 29, 2013
December goals: Arm weights every other day, crunches everyday. Weight goal is a very aggressive 159.anything!

December 1: 170.2 (arm weights/crunches)
December 2: 168.8 Whoosh! (crunches)
December 3: 168 (arm weights/crunches)
December 4: 168.4...not sure what that little blip is about, maybe I inhaled too much powdered sugar??? (crunches)
December 5: 167.8 Yay! I inhaled less powdered sugar than the day before! (arm weights/crunches)
December 6: No weigh in. I only had about 4 1/2 hours of sleep and I know my weight won't be accurate. (crunches)
December 7: 167.4 (arm weights/crunches)
December 8: 167.4 (crunches)
December 9: 167.2 GRRRR (arm weights/crunches)
December 10: 166 FINALLY! (crunches)
December 11: 165.2 YAY! (arm weights/crunches)
December 12: 164.4 (crunches)
December 13: 164.2 (arm weights/crunches)
December 14: 163.4 (crunches)
December 15: 163.6

Small blip on the scale this morning. I am not going to sweat it. I feel even though my carbs were under 10 for the day that I really just didn't get the time to eat enough yesterday.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:38 AM   #643
Major LCF Poster!

Mothergoose: heading to the running store now to see what I can figure out. They have all kind of things that help. I am just hopping I have not done the damage and am out of the race. But keeping up beat. If I can stand the pain I will run. Right at 9.5 miles this morning it was like bam, and it started hurting bad. But thanks for the thought, either way I am sticking to the plan.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:32 PM   #644
Major LCF Poster!

Just went and did my shopping for the week. Grilled chicken and bacon all week. Going to stay super low carb to try and break through into the firm 220's by the weekend. So I do not lose much ground before cayman, with christmas and all. My goal of 225 will be a stretch I believe with the another weekend of drinking on tap. But going to push hard. Also have a huge run week, if my heel still allows the running.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #645
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pcaltman
Stats: 175/170/130 5'7"
WOE: Atkins 72',Primal, Paleo
Start Date: Working on it everyday:)
Bonny it's Linda's chili and good for induction. We are making it with 3lbs ground beef and diced tomatoes.

TEXAS CHILI
2 pounds ground beef, lean
2 ounces onion, chopped, 1 small or 1/2 cup
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder *
3 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon cayenne
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons salt
8 ounce can no-sugar added tomato sauce
4 tomato sauce cans water

Brown the meat, onion and garlic in a large pot; drain grease well. Add all remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Turn down the heat to low; cover and simmer 1- 1 1/2 hours.

Makes about 6 servings
Can be frozen

* Or use 2 teaspoons regular chili powder.

Per Serving: 283 Calories; 18g Fat; 25g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 4g Net Carbs

This is very hot and spicy. If you like your chili milder, cut back or leave out the cayenne. This won't be thick like traditional chili with beans and a thick tomato base. It's more like a thin chili soup. Be sure to drain the fat really well or you'll end up with a layer of grease floating on top, like I did. I had to skim as much as I could. It might be good with some other veggies added, such as chopped tomatoes, zucchini, green peppers, etc. It will go farther, but will increase the carbs.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:53 PM   #646
Major LCF Poster!

[QUOTE=Bonny-Jean;16718766]Well, as mentioned I bought the new digital scale yesterday and although 4 lbs higher than my old mechanical one, this morning it said I was down over 2 lbs. WHAT??? How did that happen?? Was it the coconut oil I fried my chicken breast in??? Was it the two cups of green tea I had?? Was it the butter I scrambled my eggs in?? Or was it just time for a "whoosh" ?? I weighed twice cause I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It's all good, I guess cause I was stuck for almost a week. I feel better now.

BulldogMom You've done a good job thus far. As food/treats go this could be the hardest time of the year for anybody. Please find what works for you emotionally and be okay with whatever you decide. We don't have to be at goal in 10 weeks so please don't fret so much. You know what they say about stress and lack of sleep. Sorry, don't mean to be preaching to the choir but I hurts me to see you so upset.

QUOTE]

Awesome whoosh! You aren't preaching. I'm actually not that upset. But I don't want anyone to think I'm taking this lightly either. I know its a slippery slope right back to lifestyle that screwed me up in the first place. I'm just trying to find even ground. I can't avoid life so I've got to find a way to live without going overboard. Not as easy as I thought it would be. On the plus side, one slice of pizza isn't the 3-4 slices I would have normally had. And one cookie isn't the dozen I would have eaten throughout the day. I'm also doing everything possible to minimize the damage (using carb blockers and eating lots of protein with the carbs).
Old 12-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #647
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtherGoos View Post
Good Morning Everyone! I think everyone is finding their own way to get through the holiday eating season and I'm proud of all of us! It's all about finding what works for you in the long run, and nobody here is throwing in the towel, so I'm very proud of every one of you!

Trini, Love the new picture! You are so gorgeous!!!

Bonny Jean, he actually had an extremely aggressive cancer. It literally appeared overnight in the form of a tumor on the back of his neck. He was diagnosed at the end of June, and by October, it had grown into a 15 pound tumor. The vet had never seen anything like it. And still he didn't give up. He was a pit bull, and our baby, so he was stoic and just kept going. We finally had to make the decision we were trying so hard not to have to make, and have him put to sleep. He was just in so much pain. So, for him, the change in diet really didn't matter. We did try a special high protein dog food, but he really didn't like it and had almost no appetite. So mostly we were just feeding him things like hamburger, steak, and eggs. Whatever we could get him to eat. But for his particular cancer, it just didn't matter. It was far too aggressive. But it was an interesting piece of knowledge I gained to use for myself that I never would have known if he hadn't been sick. I just find it amazing that vets can give you nutritional advice to fight disease, but most doctors can't. Definitely something wrong with our medical system.
Sorry for your loss. But it sounds like your guy had a great life. My cancer scare back in the spring is what led me to go low carb. None of the doctors suggested it. I went to the internet to learn about my condition and had to connect the dots on my own to realize that low carb was the best for me. Sugar definitely played a role in my situation.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #648
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempmuhlbauer View Post
Just went and did my shopping for the week. Grilled chicken and bacon all week. Going to stay super low carb to try and break through into the firm 220's by the weekend. So I do not lose much ground before cayman, with christmas and all. My goal of 225 will be a stretch I believe with the another weekend of drinking on tap. But going to push hard. Also have a huge run week, if my heel still allows the running.
Sending prayers and good thoughts your way. I think I'm going to be eating lots of grilled chicken next week too. There's a grocery store near here that makes really good grilled chicken for a small price. I actually get better losses when I eat it. Thanks for the idea!
Old 12-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #649
Major LCF Poster!

pcaltman: I thought any kind of tomato was a no-no on induction?? I wondered what kind of chili you were making, so it's really spicy, tomato hamburger?? LOL. Sounds good though... I'll give it a whirl. Might be close to the "comfort" food I'm missing. Is it true you can minus carbs from dietary fiber??? Will we get a "TRUE" carb intake amount doing that??

BulldogMom: Not sure what caused the whoosh. Wish I did?? I upped the fat yesterday which I've never done since starting and had green tea which I haven't had in years? Hmm, guess I'll never know. You're right about 1 pc isn't the 5 we used to eat. Boy, do I hear ya!! Sat & Sun morning used to start with a killer breakfast sausage sandwich from Tim's, then a couple hrs later, 2 - 3 honey glazed donuts. OMG, it makes me sick just to think of that. What are you thinking / planning by going with the chicken?? Are you trying a lower calorie for the week?? Do you like fish?? What's your plan young lady??

Kemp: when you first started back, did you walk or run the first few times?? How long did it take you to get into a jog?? I can't walk 5 blocks and my shin splints act up the next day. I would love to get into that mind set I hear runner's have.

Last edited by Bonny-Jean; 12-15-2013 at 02:36 PM..
Old 12-15-2013, 03:07 PM   #650
Major LCF Poster!

Bulldog: Your welcome. Grilled chicken is a favorite but it does get old. I have not fired up the grill in weeks, so looking forward to it.

Bonny-jean: I literally started by walking the dogs, then a long walk on a treadmill. Then a slight jog for half a mile at slow pace on the treadmill, like 17:30 mile pace. I can literally walk faster than that jog. Then slowly work my way up. I am just hoping I have not worked my way out of the Half marathon, I have come way to far. My heel is not feeling very good. I can still walk around, I hope a good nights sleep cures it.

Last edited by kempmuhlbauer; 12-15-2013 at 03:08 PM..
Old 12-15-2013, 03:28 PM   #651
Major LCF Poster!

Kemp: thanks... so what's up with your heal?? You mentioned it's an old injury? Do you think you need to see a dr or need an x-ray?? How long did it take to heal before??
Old 12-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #652
Major LCF Poster!

Bonny: I think it is a re-flare of my planters faciatis. I had it before and it really hurts. I may be able to still run, but the pain will be immense. I am icing and resting today and tomorrow and will test it on a short 4 mile run tuesday morning. I am still getting up at 430 am to workout the upper body in the morning. I want 229.0 on that scale asap!!!
Old 12-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #653
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LauraDavis
Stats: 245.8/190.6/145
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2013
12/12 - 189.8
12/13 - 193.6
12/14 - 192.8
12/15 - 190.8

Ok so my cheat day.. the only one in 10 months was so not worth it.

MtherGoos - my cast iron skillets are pretty much stick free... you season the cast iron. A light coat of oil wiped on the skillet and you bake it at 150 - 200 for an hour - 1 1/2 hours. Then for mine I wash them out with hot water, dry them and put it on the burner on medium heat to finish drying. When dry I spray it with cooking spray (I use olive oil kind) and let that cook on a minute. I have 3 different size cast irons out on my stove at all times. These are pretty much the only thing I cook with. My bf used one to make chicken wings in the oven yesterday. I cleaned it this morning for him... he thought I would have to turn the burner on with water in it to get it clean cuz the stuff was "stuck" to the bottom" and baked on. I put water in it and gently scraped the bottom of the pan and had it clean in about 1 minute. They also hold up forever. The skillet I use the most is around 75 years old. Love them!!!!!!!

and also a lot of them are here: https://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/l...ion-buddy.html

Next big goal for me....180 or 65# down
Old 12-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #654
Major LCF Poster!

Laura: Amen, I love cast iron. I only use for steaks and pan grilling, but I do love mine. I have had it for 17 years and it has never seen a drop of soap!!! It is black and seasoned and makes a mean 5 minute rib eye.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #655
Major LCF Poster!

I use mine daily... It's just my go to pan for everything. I even made soup in one last night. Speaking of which it's time to get one out and start dinner.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #656
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SkinnyB212
Stats: 5'5 200/*150*/125
WOE: Atkins, South Beach, Smoothie
Start Date: August 1, 2013!
Happy Holidays

"Happy" Holidays everyone!
Yes, it may be a happy time, but it is also a stressful time.
Stay strong everyone. It is so tempting to "stress eat"!

If you do fall off the plan, just get back on track the next day.

Everyone on here is a source of inspiration.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #657
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: princessmommy
Stats: 207/184/145
WOE: Low Carb!
Start Date: May 21 Yet Again!
I have 2 cast iron skillets and Love them! I found em in my Grandmas house after she passed away. They were in Horrible shape. Rusted and Nasty but I brought them back to life. They are about all I cook in!
Hubs fried some breaded tenderloin from the buck he killed yesterday for supper along with mashed potatoes and corn. I roasted some brocolli w/ olive oil and garlic salt. I had the Brocolli Lol!
Old 12-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #658
Major LCF Poster!

Bonny-Jean, my plan is to eat just steak and eggs. When I get a craving for something sweet, I'll have a fat bomb or cup of coffee. This week has a few things going on that might mess me up. My hubby is having surgery Tuesday for a hernia. I'm hoping we won't be at the hospital too long. There is a church Christmas party for the ladies, might skip that. And we have a day of shopping planned. Then there's a day of running around visiting our elderly shut ins and bringing them cookies. Forgot I had to do another day of baking for that and school parties. Crap. Its a week of boobie traps. My husband grilled me 3 huge steaks that should last for a few days though. Can I just sleep until Jan 2nd?
Old 12-15-2013, 08:15 PM   #659
Major LCF Poster!

Hmm, that sounds like a good plan. I'm sorry you have to bake, wow, talk about having it right under your nose. Man, that must be tough. I'm lucky, I'm never around that except when my son bakes a cake or some cookies and of course, he's slim. You'll be okay and I do feel like you're being a little too hard on yourself. The worst that will happen is that things might take a few days or maybe even a few weeks to see big losses again but you can do it and I know you will so just relax a little. This is such a hard time to be on a restricted WOE and it goes against everything that is Christmas but we'll all get thru it and it'll all be over in 3 wks.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:49 PM   #660
Major LCF Poster!

my bad day will be the 29th.... the families thanksgiving/x-mas get together / family reunion. I haven't been home to see my family in 2 1/2 years so hopefully most my time will be catching up with everyone. I know that there will be a huge round table of deserts, plus my mom's homemade rolls, not to mention all the other holiday favorites to trip me up.
Closed Thread