Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2013, 10:59 AM   #601
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Bonny-Jean
Stats: 5'4" 228 /147.8 / 138
WOE: Atkins '72 Extended Induction!
Start Date: Sept 16, 2013
Gypsy: Anytime!! I am / we are here for you, and each other. That's just the way we roll.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2013, 11:05 AM   #602
Major LCF Poster!

Whoa!!!

Just broke down and bought a digital scale. Turns out I was way fatter than I thought!! Might have to change my stats. Now my weight is in line with the dr. scale and the gym scale. Holy heck, I was a biggin'. Oh well, at least I'm still in "onederland" but just barely.

Oh, almost forgot......... I finally found some coconut oil but I'm pretty sure I bought the wrong stuff. If I recall I used to buy "unrefined" but this stuff says EXPELLER PRESSED and REFINED. It also says it's for medium high heat. Is this just for baking and frying??
Old 12-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #603
Major LCF Poster!

Okay Mthergoos........... YOU WIN!!!! A TUB FULL OF COOKIES!! I can't even imagine?? That's just incredible. Very proud of you.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:13 AM   #604
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DairyQueen
Stats: 5'6" 189/141/130
WOE: Atkins induction plus wine/light beer
Start Date: restarted 3/9/12
Good morning everyone!!! Everyone seems to be doing pretty well -- or maintaining - and that's a good thing in this time of cookies, candies and other holiday goodies.

My company's holiday part was last night and the food was good, ESPECIALLY the ceviche! mmmmm. and there were fancy sliders (i had one patty) and little crab balls, skewered chicken and delicious goat cheese. This morning there was a baby shower brunch (the best middle eastern food i've ever had -- well i had one teaspoon of hummus and some salad. deee lish).
My little gas station snack place is stocked up with cracklins again, and I bought them out. i try to eat just one package a day!
tomorrow, I weigh --

First started Atkins April 1, 2002.
Lost 40 pounds back then and maintained for almost 8 years...then carb creep crept. I've always been low carb, but went hard core again in March 2012.
Hey! You don't have to drink all that water!
Old 12-14-2013, 11:37 AM   #605
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MtherGoos
Stats: 300.6/126.0/150
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 2/22/13
Thanks Bonny Jean! I know I buy the organic virgin unrefined coconut oil. I'm honestly not sure what the differences are.

DQ, you did a great job in some tempting situations! Good for you!
Old 12-14-2013, 11:48 AM   #606
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 278/ 278 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
2 weeks in results:

I just want to note that on November 27th I hit my all time high and snapped..lol. Why does it take for us get in a bad spot to want change? I posted these in my journal.

11/27...273 ......
Cried and realized I let myself go badly! I had not weighed for over a month.

Change begins:

12/1.....268.6
12/2.....265.4
12/3.....263.8
12/4.....264
12/5.....xxx
12/6.....xxx
12/7.....xxx
12/8.....xxx
12/9.....265.2
12/10...261.8
12/11...261
12/12...263.2
12/13...259.4
12/14...258.2

So I've lost 14.8 lbs since Nov. 27th.

10.4 lbs since Starting strict LC on Dec. 1st.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:51 AM   #607
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Miss G, you're doing an Awesome job!! You're having such great losses!

I know exactly what you mean! I had let myself get up to 300 pounds before realizing how bad off I was! I don't know why! A year ago at this time, I was 300 pounds and had just been diagnosed as Hypothyroid, and with Cancer. A year later and I'm 113 pounds lighter, cancer free, and the thyroid is under control with medication. I'm so very thankful for having my health back!
Old 12-14-2013, 12:00 PM   #608
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 278/ 278 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtherGoos View Post
Miss G, you're doing an Awesome job!! You're having such great losses!

I know exactly what you mean! I had let myself get up to 300 pounds before realizing how bad off I was! I don't know why! A year ago at this time, I was 300 pounds and had just been diagnosed as Hypothyroid, and with Cancer. A year later and I'm 113 pounds lighter, cancer free, and the thyroid is under control with medication. I'm so very thankful for having my health back!
WOW!!!!!!! Amazing! You came out cancer free and healthy! Did you start Lc at that time or start a plan and eventually go lc?

There are so many benefits to this way of eating. That my dear is impressive results and proof that anything can be corrected with the proper diet.
Old 12-14-2013, 12:04 PM   #609
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I was diagnosed in November of last year, and started low carb in February. I had 2 surgeries to remove the cancer, but, as of now, it's all gone and I'm cancer free. I know I've shared this before, but the funny thing is that when my dog was diagnosed with cancer, the first thing that the vet told me was to put him on a low carb diet. She said that cancer feeds off of carbohydrates and sugar. Oddly enough, people doctors aren't allowed to tell you those kinds of things.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:47 PM   #610
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BulldogMom
Stats: 231/ 185.8 / 135
WOE: modified Atkins
Start Date: April 2013
So much to keep up. My fingers should be skinny with all of the exercising it gets from responding! LOL I bombed again today and had a slice of pizza. My only hope for December is to just maintain. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time lately. I do great for breakfast and lunch and then there's something to derail me. December is a busy month so routine goes out the window and that is my downfall. I just need to make it until Jan 2nd.

MissG, you are doing awesome with the losses! Congratulations!

MtherGoos, WTG on passing up that tub of cookies! I can't say I'd be so strong right now.

Bonny-Jean, I don't know much about coconut oil. I just use whatever I find at Trader Joe's.

DairyQueen, Glad to see you posting! The party food sounds good!
Old 12-14-2013, 01:53 PM   #611
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kempmuhlbauer
Stats: 274/274/190
WOE: Normal old atkins
Start Date: 10/21/13
MIssG: You are doing great. That is very motivating.

Mothergoose: Doctors!!!!! Go figure.

I did not weigh this morning due to the early hour and me knowing that drinking till late was just going to throw off my weight anyway I did not weigh at all. Will weigh in the morning. I do expect to be up after drinking last night and today. But do expect to hae a great week with all my training. the stats just so I have it.

December Goal 225

Dec. 01…240.2(starting the month up 1.4 pounds awesome!!!!)
Dec. 02…238.2 (after a 3 mile run???)
Dec. 03…237.6 (think stall is broken)
Dec. 04…236.0
Dec. 05…235.4
Dec. 06…235.0
Dec. 07…233.0 (whoosh again!!!) so happy
Dec. 08…233.6
Dec. 09…DNW
Dec. 10…231.6
Dec. 11…231.4
Dec. 12…230.0
Dec. 13…229.6
Dec. 14…DNW

"STAY HEALTHY MY FRIENDS"

GOALS:
1. Keep on plan
2. Stay on plan
3. Work out
4. Run a 1/2 marathon on Jan. 19th!!!
Old 12-14-2013, 01:53 PM   #612
Major LCF Poster!

Gypsy, Congrats on the loss! I love your hair!

Avaleigh, You continue to be doing so well! WTG!

MissyDee, Glad you had a good time at the party!

Kemp, WTG on staying on plan!

Shelly, Woohoo on the whoosh!!

1moregin!!!!! So glad to see you back! I often wondered how you were doing. Congrats on the loss!

pcaltman, Hang tough! A whoosh is coming your way soon!

Congrats to all of the other losers! I'm sure I missed some but its hard to keep up.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #613
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

BulldogMom, I'm sorry you're having a rough month. Maybe just try to maintain this month. Maintenance can be the hardest part of this whole journey, so maybe just try to maintain this month. Don't put so much pressure on yourself to be perfect. Have a super low carb breakfast and lunch, and allow yourself a little more carbs at dinner. Then you have a plan in place, and you're less likely to just derail. Allow yourself a little more indulgence this month without going completely off plan or feeling guilty about it.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #614
Major LCF Poster!

Bulldog: This is a tough time of year. My schedule is out of wack this weekend and next with parties and trips. My schedule is jacked up also. We just have to keep up with each other and do our best. I know you can do it. Just keep at it and we will kick the weight off.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:02 PM   #615
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GyspySixpence
Stats: 194.8/150.8/Restart 174.2 CW: 143.8 GW135 (5'3")
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: June 5, 2012/Restart November 29, 2013
Thanks for the compliments, everyone! You sure know how to make a girl feel great!

I totally understand, BulldogMom, I have been there soo many times in the past year. The fact that you're staying LC for most days does help get you back on the wagon full-time. It might not give you enough for losses, but you should be able to maintain the status quo until the holiday season is over.

Yesterday, when I got my hair done, there was a gorgeous platter of great smelling cookies at the register (I did not notice them when I came in). I ain't gonna lie, I was smelling and inhaling deeply while my hairdresser ran my debit card. She said "Are you sure you don't want to take some home??!!" I said "Nope, I'm just gonna stay here a minute and smell them though!" They smelled great, but I walked away! One day at a time!
Old 12-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #616
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: princessmommy
Stats: 207/176/140-145
WOE: Low Carb!
Start Date: May 21 Yet Again!
Man what a Long day! I remember now Why I Hate going to town on Saturdays! Especially close to Christmas! Crowded and irritable people!
Lunch turned out Great. Or at least I think it did anyway Lol. Stuck with salad and had some grilled shrimp with a garlic parm sauce, omg it was Wonderful! I'm sure more carbs then I should have But better imo then the other choices. I just could Not bring myself to order fish. Got burned out on salamon etc! Going light on supper. And water water water!
Old 12-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #617
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtherGoos View Post
Thanks Bonny Jean! I know I buy the organic virgin unrefined coconut oil. I'm honestly not sure what the differences are.
I guess I could have just researched that without bothering y'all but what I did find was that they're basically the same except the refined is almost tasteless, odorless and can be heated to a higher degree so it's the same thing only different, if you get what I'm saying. The other thing is refined is 1/2 the price of unrefined. I was gonna return it but I might use it more if everything doesn't taste like coconut. Thanks for the input.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #618
Major LCF Poster!

Gypsy: Great will power there. I have been doing the same thing. I love the smell of bread or cookies or any baked carby treat.

Bonny-Jean: Yes I am not a big fan of coconut oil, but I use the refined because I hate the taste. But they say it works great for keeping the pounds falling off.

Well the last puppy just got adopted!!!!!!!!!! Due to next weeks trip and then the cayman trip we will not be getting a new mama till after the Marathon. Will miss my little guys.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:58 PM   #619
Major LCF Poster!

I'm not sure how I'm gonna like that coconut oil either, Kemp. I'm just trying to up my fat a little (well, on the inside). Have started adding butter to my scrambled eggs but not really sure how else to do things. I belong outside with the BBQ not in the kitchen!! LOL.
Old 12-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #620
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Tiggy
Stats: 84.6kg/76.8kg/60kg
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 3 March 2013
Bonny, there is a difference with refined in terms of actual health benefits, I've copied the below for more specifics from Foodrenegade. Basically, refined means its been processed and could contain harmful other oils as well as not containing the benefits that raw organic contains. Its a bit like comparing processed margarine with organic butter, depending on how they refine the oil. You would be better off exchanging it for a raw organic one to get all the benefits. Its not really that strong tasting, I eat 5-10 tablespoons a day to up my fats but also prevent inflammation and improve gut bacteria as coconut oil is naturally antiseptic. I even use an ozonated oil on wounds (including surgical ones) to speed up healing and kill bacteria.

Refined vs. Unrefined
Refined Coconut Oil

A refined coconut oil is usually rather tasteless and odorless. Because it has been refined, it can usually withstand slightly higher cooking temperatures before reaching its smoke point. Refined coconut oils are excellent for cooking foods where you need lots of clean, pure, malleable fat without a dominating coconut flavor. (Think pie crusts or french fries.) Refined coconut oils do not offer the same health benefits of a virgin, completely raw coconut oil, but they are still excellent sources of most of the beneficial fatty acids (like MCTs). As a given, almost all the coconut oils available in your grocery store or vitamin store are refined unless they specifically say otherwise on their label.

Things to watch out for: not all refined coconut oils are alike! Most are refined using a chemical distillation process dependent on lye or other harsh solvents, or they’re made from the rancid oil byproducts leftover from creating dessicated (dry) coconut flakes. Sadly, these are refined, bleached, and deodorized in an effort to create a palatable product that can be sold to consumers. Many coconut oils are even hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated! (Avoid these at all costs as the hydrogenation process creates synthetic trans-fats.) However, there are some quality, non-hydrogenated refined coconut oils available that are refined using a natural, chemical-free cleaning process (usually involving steam and/or diatomaceous earth).

Unrefined Coconut Oil

An unrefined coconut oil is typically labeled “virgin” or “extra-virgin.” To my knowledge, there’s not any consistent difference between virgin and extra-virgin coconut oils across all brands. Each brand tends to have their own definition of these labels. In general, though, virgin and extra-virgin coconut oils are made from the first pressing of fresh, raw coconut without the addition of any chemicals.

Things to watch out for: Depending on how the oil is extracted, the flavor can be very intense or very mild. In general, the more heat the oil was exposed to, the more strong the coconut flavor. (In the past, I’ve bought some extra-virgin, expeller-pressed coconut oil that tasted “toasted” for lack of a better word.) So a truly raw, unrefined, virgin coconut oil will have a very mild coconut flavor and scent.

Methods of Extraction
Once you’ve chosen between wanting a refined or unrefined oil, you will need to decide between extraction methods.

Cold-Pressed, Expeller-Pressed, and Centrifuged

These are methods of extracting the oil from the dry or fresh coconut and can be found in both refined and unrefined varieties. Generally speaking, all methods can create a tasty, good, healthy oil.

Things to watch out for: Expeller-pressed and Cold-pressed don’t necessarily mean “raw.” These oils can be heated to rather high temperatures during the extraction process (even up to 200F) sometimes. The temperatures alone aren’t enough to make the oils go rancid, since coconut oil is such a stable fat and can withstand high heat well. But as I mentioned earlier, the more heat used in extracting the oil, the more coconut-y or “toasted” the flavor will become. A centrifuged oil is less likely to be exposed to much heat in the extraction process, so it will taste more mild and delicate.

How To Get A Good Deal On Coconut Oil

In general, the coconut oil available in most stores can get quite pricey. (And, it’s not very likely to be a good product!) The way to really save money on coconut oil is to buy it in bulk. I buy anywhere from a gallon to five gallons at a time. Since the oil is so stable and keeps for at least 6 months or more, I find that buying in large quantities is definitely worth it. Before you commit to a big batch, though, I suggest buying a small amount of the variety/brand you want in order to ensure you like the way it tastes and smells. I also recommend that you find other like-minded friends to place an order with you, as that will greatly reduce shipping costs.
Old 12-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #621
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Tiggy
Stats: 84.6kg/76.8kg/60kg
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 3 March 2013
Wow, more than 6 pages in the last few days!!! You guys have been busy beavers! Will go and catch up now - been to a singles lock and key party... Mmm no, unfortunately didn't meet anyone :-(

Been a good few days but def won't be making this month's goal as nothing has changed since the beginning of the month, but did wear a dress today haven't worn in two years so that was great! I put on a dress first and though I only bought it a couple months ago, it was too big! Disappointed as never even wore it once but nice that my old dress fit.

Anyway, hi everyone, will be back aoon after I finish catching up on news
Old 12-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #622
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny-Jean View Post
Just broke down and bought a digital scale. Turns out I was way fatter than I thought!! Might have to change my stats. Now my weight is in line with the dr. scale and the gym scale. Holy heck, I was a biggin'. Oh well, at least I'm still in "onederland" but just barely.

Oh, almost forgot......... I finally found some coconut oil but I'm pretty sure I bought the wrong stuff. If I recall I used to buy "unrefined" but this stuff says EXPELLER PRESSED and REFINED. It also says it's for medium high heat. Is this just for baking and frying??
I'm scared to change the batteries in my scale because the numbers might jump up. I don't know why they never jump down. But regardless of the number, you've lost the same number of pounds so its still good!

I love your puppy! Is this a new one?
Old 12-14-2013, 06:06 PM   #623
Major LCF Poster!

TIGGY: Thanks but as mentioned, I did do some research and read several sites on this and the one I purchased was made by a well known processor and it is organic. It wasn't "Bob's Coconut Oil", I can assure you. I appreciate the work you did to answer my question. Thank you.

BulldogMom: No worries... it will. It has to!! You've gotten back on track and how can it not happen?? I'm in the same boat right now except I just found out it's all been a 4 lb lie!!! I knew I should've believed the dr. scale and not mine. Oh well, just plug along. Please don't fret too much. Not gaining is the key and since we're doing this weigh-in every day, that's pretty hard to avoid!! You take Mama G... we love you and we're all rootin' for ya!!
(no, not my pup, just love all labbies)
Old 12-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #624
Major LCF Poster!

Made it though the night with only one Mich. Ultra. Left the wife at the party because I was beginning to wavier. luckily they had plenty of LC options. Sausage with cheese and jalapeno in it, which had a carb I am sure, cheese crisp home made, and a bacon wrapped, jalapeno and shrimp stuffed tenderloin. So pigged out because I was hungry or craving the alcohol. Anyway disaster averted. About to go to bed and then get up for my 10 mile run in the morning. Will weigh and see how much damage I did over the weekend with the drinking and eating more than normal.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:00 PM   #625
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Avaleigh
Stats: 252/171/160
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: August 2013
Hi everyone. Just checking in. Tiny loss today. I think it's going to start slowing down over the next week, then stop in the last week like it did last month.

December Progress:
12/01 219.4
12/02 218.8
12/03 218.4
12/04 217.8
12/05 217.4
12/06 216.2
12/07 215.8
12/08 215.6
12/09 215.0
12/10 214.2
12/11 213.8
12/12 212.6
12/13 212.2
12/14 212.0
Old 12-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #626
Major LCF Poster!

Ava: Just stayed focused and it will keep coming off.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #627
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mjgh06
Stats: F42/5'8 - 207/162/130
WOE: Atkins Induction/Juddd Modified
Start Date: 10/5/13
Wow a lot of posts today. Many Great losses and several maintaining. You guys are doing GREAT!!!!

Okay confession time.... I did well for ...most ..of the day until...the auction tonite. I could say I had no other options, but that would be an outright lie. There were plenty of nc and lc options available but they had free barbQ plates and free desserts.... I didn't eat any barbq and went straight for the peanut butter mini cakes. It is Tom and I really crave peanut butter, that's my only excuse. So I ate a mini cake. I could have eaten a lot more but I am proud to say I did stop at one. But I know I will see a gain within the next couple days from it and will have to go back to strict induction for a week or so to get back into ketosis. But I enjoyed every second of it which is the scariest part of it for me. I am a pb addict for sure. I will never ever be able to give up pb permanently, and will have to find a way to incorporate it into my diet without stalling out. Hmmmm...conundrum...

Don't know weight as I did not weigh this morning having to get to my brothers by 8am. Probably will not weigh again until after tom and a few days back on induction.... Don't really want to know how much damage I did.

"Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently."Henry Ford

My Weight Journal ~MissyDee~

Old 12-14-2013, 11:30 PM   #628
Major LCF Poster!

Missy, you're doing really good. You only started this in October and you've already lost 36+ lbs!! I've been at it a month longer and I've only lost 30!!
If you only succumb to a strong craving, it should satisfy you to the point where you only give in occasionally rather than allowing yourself a nightly habit of it.... don't you think??
About week 8, I started taking a level tbsp of SF peanut butter every other night or so and stopped when I realized the empty carbs I was taking in. I could make that tbsp last about an hour. When I stopped doing this about 2 wks ago, my weight started to stall. I know it's just coincidence but the timing does seem strange, eh!! LOL.
I don't know about you but I've been 100% strict and religious to diets in the past and here I am again. For me personally, if I feel "a need" that's so overwhelming that I eat something I shouldn't, I try to remember this is something I want and need to do for the rest of my life, not just the next 6 months. Most importantly is just getting back to our plan the next day and not be too upset if the scale puts on the brakes for a couple of days. This is just my own personal opinion and my way of dealing with my own weight problem and WOE. I'm not suggesting you do the same or otherwise.... just don't be too upset with yourself, please.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:16 AM   #629
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pcaltman
Stats: 175/168/128 5'7"
WOE: Atkins 72',Primal, Paleo
Start Date: Working on it everyday:)
Not sad at the higher weight. At least tom is over. Hubby laughed and said until next week. LOL..... It was a nice day yesterday. Snowed all day. Went shopping, stuck to budget and had a good evening with hubby. Did eat moose munch though so need to be really good for a few days. Haven't had that and it was good. I know bad me. So chili tonight with extra ground beef.

Everybody have a great day

Goal = 158

Weights:
Dec 1 - 166
Dec 2 - 167
Dec 3 - 168
Dec 4 - 167
Dec 5 - 168.5 (tom)
Dec 6 - 169.5 (tom stopped)
Dec 7 - 167.5
Dec 8 - 167.5 (tom)
Dec 9 - 169.5 (tom)
Dec 10 - 168 (tom)
Dec 11 - 167.5 (tom)
Dec 12 - 167.5 (tom)
Dec 13 - 167.5 (tom)
Dec 14 - 167.5 (tom)
Dec 15 - 168
Old 12-15-2013, 05:17 AM   #630
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Trinigirl
Stats: 160/158/145/139/132
WOE: Moderate Carbs.
Start Date: April 1st 2013
[Happy happy December....love this time of the year.

Goal 135lbs..
So my goal is somewhat to maintain the loss..
I,m sticking with induction foods until Christmas time for sure.

1st December 136lbs had too much bacon yesterday feel bloated today.
2nd. December 135lbs
3rd. December 135lbs
4th. December 134lbs
8th. December 133lbs
9th. December 133lbs
11th. December 132lbs
15th. December 132lbs holding steady.

OK sitting here having coffee with you my friends before my crazy day starts...Today is my parents 65th wedding Anniversary, we will Skype later, which is wonderful and I,m so grateful for the technology, but I miss being with them on this special day, and tomorrow is my real birthday and it brings me one year closer to sixty..my official birthday is the 17 but I was born on the 16 over premature and fighting to life without the incubation technology available today, my grandmother oiled me with coconut oil wrapped me in cotton batting and my dad placed me inside his shirt next to his heart and carried me like that for two months as I grew and got stronger..I was told all my life that I was meant to live and here I am stronger healthier at 59 years..I am blessed..
No work today, we are going for our Christmas tree at our friends and neighbors tree farm..then decorating the tree, having streaks for brunch and late in the afternoon going to see the new Hobbit movie, all arrange by the children..all four are home and the two older boys with there better halves.LIFE is Great.

Bonnyjean, you give this thread life, you are supportive and funny...just wonderful

Bulldogmom, you are rocking it..many people would have given up posting but you have been struggling but being truthful and coming to terms with life, you continue to inspire me.

Mothergoos, way to go on the tub of cookies and your losses... your journey through cancer and your weight loss is a gift tours here.. I can,t wait to see what else you have in store for us all

Princess Shelly, I am so please or you way to go on your loss.

Kemp best of luck with your run this morning.Contract on your losses so far and for keeping on plan.

Laura..

DQ

Gyspy. Love the new look..you are beautiful.

MjghO6 wonderful on your losses and keeping strong at the parties you are doing so very well

Pcaltman, no gains and you have stuck with your plan even when you struggle with the scale

Tiggy you are a wealth of information, thanks for posting about coconut oil.

MissG congrats on your Losses

Ava congrats on your losses

Pink it,s good that you are posting and you are encouraged to keep on your plan..hope you are feeling a lot better.

1Moregin it wonderful to have you back and to know that all went well with your surgery. Maybe a scale could be an early Christmas present

Lasse88 Hang in there, we all struggle with the scale at times, in this way of life slow and steady does indeed win the race.

Culabear, keep up the god job on you plan.

Skinny hope all is well with you.

Well that took me a long time, pop hope I did not miss anyone..
Have a wonderful day everyone take time for you.
Hugs
Closed Thread