Does PMS sabotage your diet? Have I gone to the point of no return? For the past 2 days I was totally craving sweets and herbal tea was just not hitting the spot. So I gave into my craving and had a cookie!! I know that this will only last 1 couple days, so I plan to get back on track on Sunday. Any advice?
*Aug 1 - 200 lbs
*Aug 5 - 195 lbs
*Aug 7 - 191.8
*Aug 9 - 192
*Aug 10 – 191
*Aug 15 - 196
I responded in the August Challenge thread but I'm suggesting that you try fat bombs. You can find recipes on pinterest and on this message board in different places. Your making a chunk of chocolate that helps to cure your cravings for sweets and gives you the good fats. They're really good and I haven't had any issues with the ingredients stalling me.
During PMS I am hungrier than all month. We burn more calories then, so it makes sense. Plus, my appetite is shot once my cycle starts so it all evens out.
1. I always eat when hungry. Even if it seems I was eating "too much" whatever that means. I let my body be my guide, as long as my food choices are on point, I don't sweat it.
2. If I have a bad sweets craving, I have an Atkins bar per day during PMS.
3. Comfort foods. More than the rest of the month, I dig into comfort food such as:
- fauxtatoes salad
- LC custard
- liberty 4 carb yogurt I sweeten myself
- peanut butter pudding
-smashed cream cheese fauxtatoes
- fried mozzarella sticks
- Cinnabon made with better than flour mix
-fried zuke with 3cheese ranch
Make yourself a Low carb Cheesecake. It's rich and decadent and you can make any flavor you desire, amaretto, Lime, Lemon, Chocolate, peanut butter...
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:23 PM.|