Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 07:09 AM   #451
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kizz4k
Stats: 208/197/175 5'9
WOE: 5-10 carbs daily
Start Date: Jan. 2013
Kemp- Thank you so much! That means a lot! My dads name is John, in case God needs to know who you are praying for

BTW-I knew you were doing a a little something extra when I saw your numbers day in and day out dropping like that! You should have shared with the rest of us stragglers! lol

I'm with you, I was just thinking that if I stall, I have no more cards to throw down. O carbs IS my best hand. So I will turn to working out when that happens like you suggested. A scary thing i have read is that when you start adding carbs back in, you will gain maybe half of the lbs you lost on the fast. I hope that is not true. I am scared to eat any again, I don't want to go back up! I will add things in veeeeery slow. That's the plan. Keep up the great work, Kemp! Have fun playing golf today with your brother, you lucky devil. It's so cold here, the only thing I could play outside would be ice hockey

Last edited by Kizz4k; 02-22-2013 at 07:11 AM..
Kizz4k is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2013, 07:26 AM   #452
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kempmuhlbauer
Stats: 274/274/190
WOE: Normal old atkins
Start Date: 10/21/13
Kizz: Yes it s a beautiful day here. Partly sunny with a 68 degree high. Perfect weather for golf. I add in carbs slowly as I go back up. I have added almonds into the mix, only 10-15 a day but added them in. And I am still losing weight. I have also added in SF jello. I add them really slowly and they seem to not affect weight loss. However if I add sugar free candy all bets are off, they really slow my losses, but help with regularity that is for sure. Again best of luck today and will add your dads name John to the prayers.

"STAY HEALTHY MY FRIENDS"

GOALS:
1. Keep on plan
2. Stay on plan
3. Work out
4. Run a 1/2 marathon on Jan. 19th!!!
kempmuhlbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #453
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: livinlarge
WOE: whatever works
Happy Friday!

Kizz - thinking of you today....

Wasn't very hungry yesterday so I only had a taco salad for lunch and a cobb salad for dinner. I didn't even have my customary shake before the gym. I'm not hungry again today, so my menu is kinda open. I don't think I'll eat the breakfast I brought to work since its already after ten and I have no desire to eat. Lunch will probably be another taco salad. Dinner? I've got all kinds of options available, so we'll see how I feel this evening. It's kinda nice not being hungry right now as I'm not one of those that gets the appetite suppression with low carb. That being said, I'm not going to eat unless I'm hungry. I'm sure my appetite will return soon.

February goal: 203.4 (I also think this is too ambitious)
2/1 - 210.8
2/2 - ?
2/3 - ?
2/4 - 210.8
2/5 - 212.4 gym
2/6 - 212.4
2/7 - 212.2 gym
2/8 - 210
2/9 - ?
2/10 - 214.2
2/11 - 211
2/12 - 210.8 gym
2/13 - 212.2 WTH (up, down, up, down)
2/14 - 210.8 gym
2/15 - 210
2/16 - 210
2/17 - 209.4 Yay! On the way back down again!!!!
2/18 - 208.8 (prob a lil dehydrated from drinking last night)
2/19 - 213 (holy cow!!!) gym
2/20 - 210.8
2/21 - 212.2 gym
2/22 - 210.4
Old 02-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #454
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bethanyblondie
Stats: 255/173/140
WOE: I have the Lap Band/Atkin's
Start Date: Restarted 1/28/2013
Still not having the best week...I'm "kind of" on plan, but that's not going to cut it for any real losses on the scale. I'm currently still nursing my six month old exclusively, and for me, breastfeeding has always made me a hungry monster all the time. I'm not getting up early enough lately to eat breakfast, and then I run home on my lunch break to feed the baby, and barely have time to get some lunch down my throat and I'm back to work. Lack of preparation is definitely my downfall this week. Working full time with three kids is definitely challenging me!
Old 02-22-2013, 09:42 AM   #455
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DairyQueen
Stats: 5'6" 189/141/130
WOE: Atkins induction plus wine/light beer
Start Date: restarted 3/9/12
kizz i feel for you! and i'm glad that you are losing - that is fantastic news!
as for your SO, what is WRONG with him?
good thoughts going to your dad. did you mean congestive heart failure?

WHO here is always hungry? Cause I have a possible solution. It is not an induction food, but if the choice is going off plan or trying this, then I'd try this first. and it is the shiritaki noodles (ones made with the root, NOT tofu). I think you can get them here on netrition and in asian food stores (but check the labels). I haven't had any in a long time (haha but i have a box of them...somewhere) but they are very filling. They're made out of a root that has no carbs and very very few calories (like 10 calories a bag - maybe fewer)
You wash them VERY well, then put them in a frying pan to get the moisture out. Then you can add a cream sauce, or cheese sauce, or pesto (i used to do that a lot) and other things- vegetables, meat, shrimp, etc. I haven't heard that it affects anyone the wrong way (athough there might be some gastric issues if you eat way too much) - so -- even though it's not on the induction list of allowable foods, if I were on the verge of going AWOL or not, I'd try it. JUST a thought.

First started Atkins April 1, 2002.
Lost 40 pounds back then and maintained for almost 8 years...then carb creep crept. I've always been low carb, but went hard core again in March 2012.
Hey! You don't have to drink all that water!
DairyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #456
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: roxysmum
Stats: 168/somewhere/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: November 2012
Kizz, just thinking about you and your father. Update us when you can!
roxysmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #457
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gladiator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethanyblondie View Post
Working full time with three kids is definitely challenging me!
I admire you if you have a time to think about your choice of food
Gladiator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #458
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DairyQueen View Post

WHO here is always hungry? Cause I have a possible solution. It is not an induction food, but if the choice is going off plan or trying this, then I'd try this first. and it is the shiritaki noodles (ones made with the root, NOT tofu). I think you can get them here on netrition and in asian food stores (but check the labels). I haven't had any in a long time (haha but i have a box of them...somewhere) but they are very filling. They're made out of a root that has no carbs and very very few calories (like 10 calories a bag - maybe fewer)
You wash them VERY well, then put them in a frying pan to get the moisture out. Then you can add a cream sauce, or cheese sauce, or pesto (i used to do that a lot) and other things- vegetables, meat, shrimp, etc. I haven't heard that it affects anyone the wrong way (athough there might be some gastric issues if you eat way too much) - so -- even though it's not on the induction list of allowable foods, if I were on the verge of going AWOL or not, I'd try it. JUST a thought.
I've tried them a couple different times. I don't think I'll try them again. They didn't taste bad or anything, they just um....ran right thru me I didn't even have a whole serving of them either. I do know there are others that eat them regularly with no issues though, so don't let me deter you from trying them. Just don't be like me and purchase a whole case at a time...
livinlarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #459
Major LCF Poster!

Who here is going to spend some time this weekend cooking for next week? I will be! It's one of my favorite couple of hours on Sundays.

This week I'm making:
italian beef on oopsies for me, regular bread for hubby or w/scrambled eggs
smoked salmon dip will have with oopsies, fresh veggies or scrambled eggs
baconwill have with eggs and blt's
oopsies for with smoked salmon, italian beef & BLT's
egg drop soup for as needed for a side or main dish

wash and cut veggies
pre-cook 2 lbs bacon in oven (save grease for cooking eggs later in the week)
slice roast and put in crock pot w/seasonings, slow cook 8 hrs
toss smoked salmon, cream cheese and green onion tops in food processor
make double or triple batch of oopsies
chicken broth (already in freezer), ginger, remaining green onions on slow simmer, stir in eggs

This will only take about an hour and a half (including clean up) and most of the cooking for the week will be done. Hubby & I can come home from the office or the gym, heat something up, add a veggie/salad or scramble some eggs real quick and dinner is done in apx 10 minutes.

My plan to keep away from the drive thru.....
Old 02-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #460
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gladiator
I will try to write regularly but I do not promise
Feb. 21: 143.3
Feb. 22: 142.2
Gladiator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #461
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
I admire you if you have a time to think about your choice of food
Well...I'm not one to admire this week...I"m scared to see what the scale shows after my day after day bad choices. I just told my husband in a text "This working full time/nursing a baby full time/being a mom to three is kicking my butt this week"

His response - "Sorry"

I'm just in the midst of regular life chaos and still letting the taking care of me part of it fall away when i get stressed. I need to stop though, as I've noticed now if I am doing really well and then I have some high carb meals, my hands feel really tingly and almost hard to move. I've tried looking it up and what it means...don't really find a specific answer...but I'm sure my body is reacting to sugar and insulin spikes and that's a little scary that my body reacts like this. I'm a music teacher and a pianist and not being able to use my hands very well is NOT okay with me! So, I'm trying to tell myself that going off plan is obviously not worth it, not just weight wise, but for SURE health wise. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Bethanyblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #462
Major LCF Poster!

great gladiator!
Old 02-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #463
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethanyblondie View Post
Well...I'm not one to admire this week...I"m scared to see what the scale shows after my day after day bad choices. I just told my husband in a text "This working full time/nursing a baby full time/being a mom to three is kicking my butt this week"

His response - "Sorry"

I'm just in the midst of regular life chaos and still letting the taking care of me part of it fall away when i get stressed. I need to stop though, as I've noticed now if I am doing really well and then I have some high carb meals, my hands feel really tingly and almost hard to move. I've tried looking it up and what it means...don't really find a specific answer...but I'm sure my body is reacting to sugar and insulin spikes and that's a little scary that my body reacts like this. I'm a music teacher and a pianist and not being able to use my hands very well is NOT okay with me! So, I'm trying to tell myself that going off plan is obviously not worth it, not just weight wise, but for SURE health wise. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Bethany - I don't have any answers for you, however I hope that things get better for you. Your whole family would probably benefit from you making some "me" time. If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy KWIM I know it's easier said than done, but maybe hubby can help a little?
Old 02-22-2013, 01:12 PM   #464
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: roxysmum
Stats: 168/somewhere/130
Start Date: November 2012
Bethany, I'm there with you. Just had my 2nd baby in October, already have a child, working full time, attempting to breastfeed as much as possible...but then pumping at work is a b****!!! Husband is gone 2 nights out of the week, so playing single mom is super hard. My life feels like it can't get straight. The house looks disgusting. People say it gets better, but I'm convinced my life has run far, far away. The only thing I can control at times is my diet. But I have had too many fantasies of shoving oreos into my mouth by the caseload.

What I'm trying to say is...it should get better. It has to!
roxysmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:54 PM   #465
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxysmum View Post
Bethany, I'm there with you. Just had my 2nd baby in October, already have a child, working full time, attempting to breastfeed as much as possible...but then pumping at work is a b****!!! Husband is gone 2 nights out of the week, so playing single mom is super hard. My life feels like it can't get straight. The house looks disgusting. People say it gets better, but I'm convinced my life has run far, far away. The only thing I can control at times is my diet. But I have had too many fantasies of shoving oreos into my mouth by the caseload.

What I'm trying to say is...it should get better. It has to!
Haha! Sounds like we could have a great girls' night out together! It will get better...we're just in the midst of having little ones and they definitely take priority!
Bethanyblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #466
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: labmini
Stats: 197.5/170/150
WOE: Keeping it real, clean and low carb
Start Date: 7/1/12
I'll be cooking this weekend!

Baking 1lb of bacon
Pork roast and sauerkraut
Hanger steak
Roasting some chicken thighs

We have steaks for the week and that should get us through! Have a great weekend everyone!
labmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #467
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Julie1972
Stats: 220/186/160
Start Date: 1/1/2013
Sending prayers and positive thoughts to John and the rest of Kizz's family. Praying for a safe surgery!

Thanks much Kemp for your input! I do need to keep more bacon on hand! I love it but hate cooking it. Will get some this weekend though to keep on hand.

DairyQueen, I have tried the shirataki noodles once and didn't mind them too much. Not great, but definitely filling. I need to experiment with them more as I have a bunch in the pantry. I need to start using them so thanks for the reminder!

I did better today controlling my appetite. I felt "normal" again. Still not sure why my appetite increased so dramatically last few days. Prior to that, I was very rarely hungry on this WOE. Very weird! I managed to get through the day with 3 normal sized meals and no snacks. I did suffer a bit last night and today due to my SF gummy bear snack last night. I knew better too!!!

I also plan to do some cooking this weekend to make next week a little easier. Will cook a big pot roast and a pork roast. Can make sandwiches/tacos with it for the kids while I just enjoy the meats with some veggies. I also hope to make some oopsie rolls. I still miss bread!

I enjoyed reading everyone's updates today! Keep sharing! I find it very comforting to have my low carb friends out there! You guys are great! Stay strong!!

When you think about quitting, stop and remember why you started!!!

If you wanna fly, you have to give up that crap that weighs you down!

2013 Weight
1/1: 220, 2/1: 202, 3/1: 196, 4/1: 188, 5/1: 180, 6/1: 175, 7/1: 171, 8/1: 173, 9/1: 173, 10/1: 180, 11/1: 185, 12/1: 182
Julie1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #468
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kizz4k
Stats: 208/197/175 5'9
WOE: 5-10 carbs daily
Start Date: Jan. 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DairyQueen View Post
Yes! I feel stupid, thank you for pointing that out. As far as my SO, I have no idea what is wrong with him. He is just mean.

Update: My dad did great!!! Made it through the surgery and everything went good. He was being soooooooooooooo damn funny too, all the pain meds they have him on, omg!!! I laughed so hard at the things he was saying. My dad is a minister, so you can only imagine, I have never seen him drunk/high. What a great ending to a trying day. Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers! If you met my dad, you would love him, a funny personable people-loving man. He would also talk your ear off

Last edited by Kizz4k; 02-22-2013 at 06:09 PM..
Kizz4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:42 PM   #469
Senior LCF Member

Awesome news Kizz's!!! So glad your dad did well!
Old 02-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #470
Major LCF Poster!

Awesome news Kizz. That is great to hear.

Harmsway:Yes I also cook every Sunday for the week. Pork chops, ribs, chicken parts etc.

DQ: I just bought some of those noodles at the store. Going to try them this weekend.

Well I made it 25 days straight without a smidge of cheating on the carbs until tonight. I just could not resist. I ate some muscles and some scallops tonight. I know they are high in carbs but it was so worth it. I guess I creeped above 8 carbs today double my usual intake but we wills see in the morning.

All have a good weekend.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:01 PM   #471
Avy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Avy
Stats: Start 232+/Current 178.6/First Goal 150/Final 140?
WOE: Low carb lifestyle
Start Date: June 1, 2012
February-01-13 196.00
February-02-13 198.40
February-03-13 196.80
February-04-13 195.60
February-05-13 195.00
February-06-13 194.60
February-07-13 194.80
February-08-13 194.60
February-09-13 196.00 Load day 1
February-10-13 197.80 Load day 2
February-11-13 202.60 VLCD 1
February-12-13 199.00 VLCD 2
February-13-13 196.60 VLCD 3
February-14-13 196.00 VLCD 4
February-15-13 195.40 Vlcd 5
February-16-13 194.40 Vlcd 6
February-17-13 193.80 Vlcd 7
February-18-13 193.40 Vlcd 8
February-19-13 192.00 Vlcd 9
February-20-13 192.20 Vlcd 10
February-21-13 192.00 Vlcd 11
February-22-13 193.00 Vlcd 12

Officially down 50 lbs! Another 30 or so to my first goal, then I'll re-evaluate.

Couldn't do it without all the amazing support and motivation from this forum and all the wonderful people here.
Avy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:15 PM   #472
Major LCF Poster!

Kemp u r so funny!!!! scallops and mussels! when i go out to a fancier restaurant (than usual), i will order the mussels. Not that many carbs, really. and Scallops !!! Yay for you !
you did great!
Old 02-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #473
Major LCF Poster!

kizz great that your dad got through his surgery OK. don't feel badly about CHF -- i do some medical reporting on the side and heart devices are my specialty!
Old 02-23-2013, 02:30 AM   #474
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cheshire girl
Stats: 184/154.4/150 5'7"
Start Date: April 8 - 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizz4k View Post
Yes! I feel stupid, thank you for pointing that out. As far as my SO, I have no idea what is wrong with him. He is just mean.

Update: My dad did great!!! Made it through the surgery and everything went good. He was being soooooooooooooo damn funny too, all the pain meds they have him on, omg!!! I laughed so hard at the things he was saying. My dad is a minister, so you can only imagine, I have never seen him drunk/high. What a great ending to a trying day. Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers! If you met my dad, you would love him, a funny personable people-loving man. He would also talk your ear off
Fabulous news!!! So pleased for you all!!!
Cheshire girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:40 AM   #475
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cheshire girl
Stats: 184/154.4/150 5'7"
Start Date: April 8 - 2011
Feb goal 155
Feb 1 160.6
Feb 2 160.6
Feb 3 162.6 after FIL 90 birthday eeekkk!
Feb 4 162.2
Feb 5 162.2
Feb 6 161.2
Feb 7 161.2
Feb 8 161.2 I'm just not recovering from the birthday party!
Feb 9 160.6 Yay
Feb 10 160
Feb 11 161.4 grrrr!
Feb 12 161.4
Feb 13 162.4 WTH!!! Excuse me but what's going on?
Feb 14 162.0
Feb 15 161.8 scales heading in the right direction!
Feb 16 162.2 OMG
Feb 17 161.4
Feb 18 161.4
Feb 19 162.4 no idea why!
Feb 20 162.4
Feb 21 162.4
Feb 22 163.0 - Soooo fed up...but I will not give up!!!!
Feb 23 162.4 - down is good but at this rate I'm going to be heavier than the beginning of Feb!

Food yesterday was not the norm as I was so fed up
no breakfast which is not like me
lunch was a cube of cheese
snack was a handful of peanuts
dinner was a chicken stir fry with creamed coconut and loads of veggies

Have a great weekend all!!!xxx
Cheshire girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:03 AM   #476
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Bebew
Stats: 207/207/154
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: February 2013
Hi this is my first post. Just decided to stop being sad about my weight and do something about it. I am constantly googling pounds-kg to see what you all are talking about but that's ok! Starting today at 207 pounds and my goal is 154 pounds, which is what I was before I had my boys (09/12/2009 and 02/24/2011). Baby weight is no excuse so I am going to kick some kgs outta here! (Or pounds )
Bebew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:45 AM   #477
Senior LCF Member

Stupid scale!!! :-) I am beginning to think my body is happy at 198 and just doesn't want to change! Yesterday's menu was pretty low carb and I didn't try to restrict calories. Luckily I wasn't hungry all day and I exercised. I am going to try Kemp's plan today and further restrict my carbs to under 5 and see if that helps.

Menu yesterday:
B: coffee with HWC and Splenda (2)
L: Thai chicken coconut milk soup (Tom kha gai, 1 1/2 cups) and chicken satay (3)
D: sirloin steak, grilled shrimp (3) and mushrooms (1/4 cup), Caesar salad (1cup)
No snacks and lots of water!

February goal: 190 (at this point, it is clear this was way too ambitious!)
2/1 - 202
2/2 - 200
2/3 through 2/9 - bounced around each day between 200 and 202
2/10 - 200
2/11 - 199!!!!! :-). ONEderland!
2/12 - 198
2/13 - 198
2/14 - 198
2/15 - 198
2/16 - 198
2/17 - 200 :-( temporary departure from ONEderland......stupid fried rice! :-)
2/18 - 198 back in ONEderland.........hope to stay there this time!
2/19 - 197 Yippee!!
2/20 - 197
2/21 - 198 I am really tired of seeing 198 on the scale!!!
2/22 - 198 Aaarrrggghhhh! No more snacks!!
2/23 - 198
Old 02-23-2013, 05:54 AM   #478
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning everyone,!! It is cold and gloomy here today ---again. no movement on the scale-- yesterday i had some eggs for brunch and dinner was bratwurst and sauerkraut. today i go to work and then have a gig at a big german style hall -- lots of bratwursts there too!!

Feb. 1: 146
Feb. 5: 145.25
Feb. 6: 145.25
Feb. 7: 145
Feb. 8: 145
Feb. 9: 144
Feb. 10:144
Feb. 11: 145
Feb. 12: 145.5
Feb. 13: 143.75
Feb. 14: 143.75
Feb. 15: 144.25
Feb. 18: 143.75
Feb 19: 146
Feb 20: 144.5
Feb. 21: 144
Feb. 22: 144
Old 02-23-2013, 06:43 AM   #479
Major LCF Poster!

Bebew: Welcome to the group, glad to have you here. If this is your first time doing this WOE (way of eating) then please ask many questions for there is a lot of dieting expertise in this thread. The first week is tough as hell but after that it is all down hill with tons of energy and diminishing hunger. Good luck.

Feb. Goal is 248 (goal reached)
Feb. New goal is 244

Feb 10 258
Feb 11 259.4
Feb 12 257.0
Feb 13 255.0
Feb 14 253.8 20 pounds gone
Feb 15 252.0
Feb 16 DNW(did not weigh)
Feb 17 DNW
Feb 18 DNW
Feb 19 249
Feb 20 248 (goal reached) changing to new goal of 244 for the month.
Feb 20 248 same weight as yesterday, had to happen some time.
Feb 21 247 (3 pounds from new goal, will be close but going to keep at it)
Feb 22 247
Feb 23 247

Well looks like I have a little mini stall going on here. Well it is all fun and games when you are losing a pound a day. But ths stall is just that a stall. I earned it that is for sure. I skipped the Gym yesterday, played golf instead and that cost me. I also went crazy on some scallops and some mussells last night at the house and that cost me I am sure. Was still in med. ketosis this morning however. I also ate a lot of calories yesterday with pork rinds and 1/2 pound burger with bacon and cheese. I am not freaking out just like, "ugh I guess I have to really start watching what I eat overall". I have really been gorging myself on acceptable food. So now I will just take it back a notch and add in some more exercise. Started with breakfast had a smaller amount of sausage and 1 whole egg with 2 egg whites. That is usally what works and hope it does.

I am still down 27 pounds in 26 days and that is the real motivator for me. I hope to keep this average up with a big loss in a few days when the stall ends.

Sorry so long winded this morning just had to get my stall anger out and now I can get moving and enoying the day. Great place to vent that is for sure.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:05 AM   #480
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: labmini
Stats: 197.5/170/150
WOE: Keeping it real, clean and low carb
Start Date: 7/1/12
Good morning all!

Bebew- welcome!!! We are all here to help!!!!

I finally saw the scale go down- 167.5 this morning. I am hoping to keep on the downward trend. I ate a lot of eggs yesterday and some tuna (it was a no meat Friday). I also had a OMM and another this morning, I've got to try and get things moving ...

Kemp- your post this morning really hit home. I think I need to start watching what I eat in general. Also I am going in search of the psyllium husk supplements if the OMM don't work.

I'm excited for a good week, here's hoping! Have a great Saturday all! It's gloomy and rainy here, but a good day for some cooking!

KISS and swoosh!
labmini is offline   Reply With Quote