Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Atkins Induction (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/atkins-induction/)
-   -   It was close!!!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/atkins-induction/794141-close.html)

txdoll69 01-10-2013 11:17 AM

It was close!!!!

I almost cheated today:lol: but i got up and made eggs! went to work out and now to clean house! I am glad i did not cheat!! I had a new tv dinner and it was good. (only 7 carbs. still within my count) I am on day 4 and it was hard. I think it has passed!!!:jumpjoy: Hope everyone is having a great day, now off to clean!!!

eterprincess 01-10-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txdoll69 (Post 16186199)
I almost cheated today:lol: but i got up and made eggs! went to work out and now to clean house! I am glad i did not cheat!! I had a new tv dinner and it was good. (only 7 carbs. still within my count) I am on day 4 and it was hard. I think it has passed!!!:jumpjoy: Hope everyone is having a great day, now off to clean!!!

yay! I wish I had your willpower. Congrats on getting through it

NoSunNoFun 01-11-2013 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txdoll69 (Post 16186199)

Good job!!
It feels so much better to be strong the next day rather than to be in a carb funk and kick your self around... :clap:

What brand TV dinner? Did you try one of the Frozen Atkin ones?
I have yet to make it to Walmart where they sell them locally...

mspartytime 01-11-2013 10:40 AM

They are so much more expensive than I thought they would be at my Walmart. They were about $3.49 each. Other meals like Lean Cuisine are like $2.78 here. I looked at the price and thought I could make that and freeze my own portions so I passed on them.

princessmommy 01-11-2013 03:29 PM

Way to go! I don't seem to have your will power today, I tried the new atkins italian sausage premavera and it was good. Tiny portion but not bad flavor

50by60 01-13-2013 04:49 AM

Those frozen meals are always in my freezer. There are no excuses if I am bored with my cooking, want to avoid fast food, or too tired to fix myself supper. I thought about the cost of other DIET PLANS (that ship meals to your house) and decided that buying the Atkins' products would be more economical than going that route. I am amazed at the small portions and realize that I have been eating over-sized portions of meat and veggies. This week I am measuring and weighing everything I put in my mouth, even pork rinds that I have been eating straight out of the bag.

NoSunNoFun 01-13-2013 05:03 AM

I have yet to try one of the frozen atkins meals. Walmart is the only place I believe around me that sells it. I keep checking my local market but nothing..

I love LOVE large portions, I have always loved to eat and eat till I was full. I know I stretched my tummy out in doing so and all the portions at restruants are to blaim too.
I have heard the atkins frozen meals are small but perhaps that is the amount all along you are to eat and then wait till your brain catches up and then your full?

Still i want to try at least one...