Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Skinnurse
Stats: 235/.../175
WOE: LC..ACE
Start Date: 01/07/2013
Yall are doing fantastic!!

Wow I had a hard time getting back in ketosis after my weekend mexican. Today the scale is down for the first time since the weekend. lordy I will never do that again
Skinnurse is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2013, 09:19 AM   #122
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Robofitz
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 1/7/13
Chelsey - sorry to hear you had a rough day yesterday but really glad to hear you are back at it again today and where able to get your gym time in. Sounds like you really enjoy that time. Great job not cheating yesterday, its tough when you are having a rough day and all you want is something you can have. Way to stay on track!

Pawley – I love Thai food, it is probably my favorite so I feel ya. Good job not giving into that delicious Pad Thai. One thing that is really good that I always get when we go out for Thai is the seafood soup. It is so yummy and very filling, I love the lemongrass broth. Woohoo on keeping up with WA!! Also that wing recipe sounds delish, thank you for sharing

Terra – Thanks for the L-Glutamine tip…I think I am having sugar withdraws because again last night I was craving something sweet like crazy. I just ended up going to bed early instead of fighting through the craving. I will have to get some of those capsules! Sending positive thoughts your way for 197 tomorrow…you will meet your goal of 150!!!

Linda – Sorry to hear you have been sick but I hope you’re feeling much better. Your menu looks great!

Amber – it’s great to hear from you either way! Let us know how you are in a week adding in your carbs, its always best to do whatever plan works for you but either way we all have the same goal which is lose weight and be healthier. Thanks for that moose mini recipe, that sounds like a treat I can whip together pretty easily!
Robofitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:31 AM   #123
Senior LCF Member

Morning ladies...well I have to change yesterday’s menu since I had a different lunch and a different dinner. Plus I skipped the gym and a workout entirely. TOM arrived yesterday so I was super duper hungry yesterday and just no energy to work out. I did however stay on plan and am on day my 11th day of induction.

Yesterdays menu
B – 2eggs, 1 egg white, soyrizo, cheese, coffee w/HVC
L – double cheese burger with cheese wrapped in lettuce
S – Babybel cheese
D – 6wings and another double cheese burger w/ cheese wrapped in lettuce (I was so hungry)
After I ate dinner I could hardly move, I know I ate too much but I scarffed my food down then afterwards was in much regret. I’m pretty sure its because of TOM, I get super hungry during that time.

I woke up this morning not very hungry at all, must be all the food I ate yesterday, I am very, very thirsty though and guzzling that water down.

Todays menu
B – still nibbling on scrambled eggs with bacon and little cheese
L – Will be greek salad from trader joes
D – will be backed chicken nothing else
S – if I need a snack will be a babybel although not feeling to hungry today.
Workout – 45minute circuit weight training keeping heart rate between 140-155 the entire workout.

I must be in ketosis because I have a ton of energy, I’m super thirsty and im just not that hungry. This is a great feeling!! And even though TOM is here I actually don’t feel that bad. My over all mood is just better. I love LC to the max!!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:33 AM   #124
Senior LCF Member

skinnurse - that is great news that the scale is back down! it must feel great to be back in fat burning mode!!
Old 01-17-2013, 10:25 AM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Linda1960
Stats: 246/201.2/145
WOE: Atkin's Low-Carb WOE
Start Date: Restarted at 205 lbs/Highest wt: 246
Hey everyone............thanks for all the well wishes!

Robofitz: It definitely sounds like you are WELL into ketosis.........with that burst of energy and overall GOOD feeling you have! I LOVE that feeling! Once I get well, I'm sured I'll have it back too. I'm sure the Nyquil Nighttime Liquid cold medicine I am taking has kicked me out a bit!

Chels: You are doing really great with hitting the gym so often. We are proud of you! I can't wait to be right there with you as well! Keep up the good work; we all need inspiration like that!

Katsue: I have been trying to get into that C25K program......I start out with good intentions, and then I get bored and start doing other things (Turbo Jam, eliptical, etc......) in between, which you really can't do, right? When doing C25K......you pretty much have to do it every day according to the schedule, right? Keep us posted on how you do, and let us know if you do other activities in place of some of the "running/walking" days.

Pawleys: Thank you for the Chicken Wing recipe. Those do sound very good. I will have to try them soon! Thanks again for sharing!

Amber: You are always so kind and so caring! Thank you.

Skinnurse: I'm glad the scale finally moved for you! YAY....WOOHOO!

Terra: What can I say?!?!? Your weight loss so far has been remarkable. There is no stopping you! Now that you are in Onederland, please open the door when I come knocking, okay? I hope to be knocking on the door of Onederland in a month or two! Your progress amazes me! Keep up the good work!

to anyone I may have missed along the way during my absence this past week or so (due to being sick)! I'm glad you all joined us! Good luck to everyone, and have a great day!

Feb 1998 - 246 lbs.-Highest weight Pre-Atkins. Lost 70 lbs on low-carb, and kept it off for years. Then gained some back when I stopped doing low-carb). I'm baaaaack!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2013, 10:28 PM   #126
Senior LCF Member

Glad to see you back and well Linda!
Old 01-18-2013, 05:25 AM   #127
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: chelseybelle27
Stats: 295.0/283.2/195.0
WOE: Extended Induction
Start Date: 1/4/2014
Jenn- I really do enjoy the gym. I mean, we dont have cable at home, and I get to watch some awesome Boy Meets World episodes while working out Its a no brainer! (there is nothing else on at 8am and I enjoy reliving my childhood lol) I do enjoy the added stress relief too! So glad you are feeling great when TOM is here! I know that when its that TOM, I want to eat everything in sight...you are doing good at making great choices, keep it up girl!

Mandy- Glad to have you back and in fat burning mode! Woo hoo! Good luck this weekend, I am sure you'll do a great job! just think of all the yummy decadent things you could have...steak, yummy salads, big burgers, etc. That usually helps me through. Enjoy your time with your husband!

Linda- glad to see you are feeling better! Thanks on the gym, its not hardcore workouts yet, but I am going and getting a good calorie burn, so thats all that matters. It is helping me stay motivated and on plan too, because I would hate to undo all this hard work for nothing! I hope you get back to your workouts soon, I know you enjoy them too!

Sorry if I missed anyone, going back to check now!

Goal #1: 265.0 (Back to where I was last year!)
Goal #2: 240.0 (Back to where I was 2 years ago, seeing a trend )
Goal #3: 215.0 (Almost there!)
Goal #4: 195.0 (GOOOOOAAAAL!)
chelseybelle27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:30 AM   #128
Senior LCF Member

Oh yeah...saw 270 on the scale this morning! After I saw 272.3 yesterday, I was hoping for a whoooooosh and I got it! Thats 5.8 lost this week and a grand total of 13.2 lost in 2 weeks! So happy!

My new pic is of the love of my life. We got his 3 year portraits back. I am in love
Old 01-18-2013, 06:53 AM   #129
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: pawleys14
Stats: 305/277.8/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarting August 11, 2013
Robo - great that you are in ketosis.... keep up the great work

Skinnurse - so glad that the scale finally moved down for ya...

Linda - glad that you are finally feeling better.... I hate being sick

Chelsey- congrats on seeing 270 on your scale and just love your little boy... he is soooo darling......

well, the weather changed today... yesterday it was 73 degrees and when I got up this morning it was 39 degrees for three weeks we had the best weather... the last three days I got up at 6:30am and went and did my WA... well today... at 6:30am I just turned over in bed and stayed there until 8am... going to the movies with a friend so will go and do my WA when I get back....

my B/S numbers have been really good... today it was 117 (wow wish my weight was that number ) so I am very proud of that.... my doc will also be proud of me....

so everyone have a great day.....

Proud Grandma to Kyle and Derek - the loves of my life.... granddaughter Abigail (Abby)

May today there be peace within you. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
pawleys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #130
Senior LCF Member

Thank you Diana, so are your sweet grandbabies

Dont sweat not going to the gym because you are doing a FANTASTIC job going every.single.day! You have some serious motivation! Enjoy your movie and WA today! Whatcha planning on seeing? My DH and I need a date in the worst way

GREAT job on the BS numbers too! Thats wonderful! Your Dr will be very proud!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:18 AM   #131
Senior LCF Member

Chelsey – I love it when the cardio machines have tv’s…makes the workout go by so fast! Love your new avi picture…your little man is adorable!! WAY TO GO on your 5.8 lose this week…sounds like you are having a great week!!

Pawley – It’s very hard to get out of a warm bed when its chilly out. We have had a pretty cold winder here in southern cali this year, in the mid 30’s in the AM and 50-60’s during the day. I try not complaining about the weather since we have it good hear but burr, it’s been cold. That is great about your BS numbers, something to definitely be proud of! Have a great time at the movies.

Well ladies, am I ever so glad it’s Friday. It has been a rough work week here in the office but very excited the weekend is near. I’m excited to work on music this weekend since I have some new songs to tweak and work on and excited to spend some quality time with my BF. He has been out of town since Tuesday night for work. He works for his family’s contracting business and they are currently working on expanding UC Merced so he is gone a lot these days…I enjoy my alone time but the house gets kinda quiet when he is gone. I actually woke up this morning feeling very blah, my belly looked huge this morning because of TOM and I just felt bloated all over Not anything like I felt yesterday but either way today marks day 12 on induction and I’m sticking to it. Again although I am looking forward to the weekend I do get very tempted to eat things I can’t have on the weekends. Last weekend I did great and this weekend I’m hoping will be even easier since I have a good routine down.

I just want to say thank you to you wonderful ladies…posting on here and hearing from all of you really keeps me motivated more than you know! I appreciate you all

Today menu
B – 3 whole eggs, little soyrize, cheese all mixed together. Coffee w/HWC
L – will be 1 baked chicken breast
S – 1 har boiled egg, 1oz cheeder
D – not sure what dinner will be yet but I plan to keep it very LC
Workout – 45minute circuit training but concentrating a lot on lifting and abs. On Friday’s I do a double workout day and go on my lunch break as well as after work. I love taking the cycling class on Friday’s after work because I love the instructor and getting my weekend started right. The instructor is an outdoor cyclist so his class is geared that way, I cycle outdoors as well so his class helps me with my outdoor riding endurance.

Have a great weekend ladies…wishing you all success and a strong will to stay on course and focused!!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:40 AM   #132
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseybelle27 View Post
Oh yeah...saw 270 on the scale this morning! After I saw 272.3 yesterday, I was hoping for a whoooooosh and I got it! Thats 5.8 lost this week and a grand total of 13.2 lost in 2 weeks! So happy!

My new pic is of the love of my life. We got his 3 year portraits back. I am in love
Woohoo!! Great job

Thanks ladies, I'm glad to finally be back in a downward spiral

I've planned all of our meals this weekend. I will not stray. I got stuff to make far bombs tonight so if I'm dyng for sweetness or a dessert type thing, I will have some
Old 01-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #133
Senior LCF Member

Thanks ladies, it all seems to be coming back together for me. Week 3 is the hardest, as I normally dont lose as much, but I will keep it up and see what happens. I hope to weigh in at the competition on Monday below 270

Jenn- Wow, 2 workouts on Friday!! Here I am, giving myself Friday off Work out for me, okay Have a great time with you BF and resist all that carby stuff and focus on the yummy LC stuff you can have! You will do great, I know it!

Mandy- have a great weekend with the hubby! Good idea planning the meals in advance!

Lunch today was Mcdonalds...2 mcdoubles, no ketchup or bun, and came home and added a cup of broccoli. DS has been so good this week with preschool (we made it through week 1, and he learned how to write A, a, and #1, pretty proud!) so I got him a happy meal....pretty rare occurrence since the new year....trying to cut back on fast food for all of us. DS and I also went to a indoor yard sale for a local YMCA day care that has gone out of business. I got lots of teaching/learning materials, and fun kid games like candyland, hi ho cherrios, etc. It was pretty awesome walking out with lots of stuff and only paying $13. I love a good bargain.

Weekend is busy...DS' bball game, swimming after, then he goes to his gigi's while I study and Daddy relaxes, then on Sunday we have a birthday party for our best friend's son. The wife is dieting as well (however calorie counting) and we started out about the same weight, so she understands if I dont eat cake (I hope!) or chow on the food. I will eat something good and filling before the party and resist, resist, resist. Good thing my willpower is on its game

Okay, whew, I wrote a novel! Hope you all are are having a great Friday!
Old 01-18-2013, 04:39 PM   #134
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: katsue82
Stats: 182/155/135
Start Date: January 2013
Well ladies, Week 1 is over and I'm happy to report I've lost 6lbs!!

So glad to see everyone's successes and THANK YOU ALL for the support and motivation.

Jenn: Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend with the bf!!

Chels: Congrats on the continued weight loss and LOVE the new pic!

Linda: The program I'm doing is 5K runner (it's an app on my iphone that tells tells you when to run/when to walk and you can listen to your music at the same time and the voice commands break in). It says to take a day off between workouts until you get used to running. I did Day 2 yesterday and will do Day 3 tomorrow. Been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred almost every day to get some circuits in. Planning on some yoga/pilates tonight.

Here's to a wonderful, LC weekend for everyone!
katsue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #135
Blabbermouth!!!

Chelsey - went and was Broken City with Mark Wahlberg and Russell Crowe... was pretty good..... good luck on your weigh in on Monday... know you can do it..... and sounds like you and DS had a great day for preschool....and I know that you will strong at the birthday party....

Robo - have a great time with your BF.....

Skinnurse - great on planning our meals... that is what helps me..... so I just do not go into the kitchen and just grab something to eat...

Katsue - wow down 6 lbs... what a great job.. keep it up...

went and did my WA after I went to the movie...... did one hour... it felt good...also walked my little Yorkie Chloe around the block..... so got some fresh cold brrrrrr air... what a change from yesterday.... 25 degrees colder today.... brrrrrrrrr....
Old 01-18-2013, 10:25 PM   #136
Senior LCF Member

Thanks ladies! I did great all day..even dinner didn't have pasta when they did but damn it if I ate two buttermilk buscuits!! Weekends are killing me
Old 01-19-2013, 04:54 AM   #137
Senior LCF Member

Kat- Congrats on the 6 lbs!! So happy for you! Have a great LC weekend!

Diana- Sounds like a movie my husband would like And Mark Wahlberg isnt so bad to look at Good job hitting WA afterward!

Mandy- sorry the weekend didnt start off with a bang, but great job on resisting the pasta! Make today a fresh new start, and you will be fine! I read somewhere that if you cheat, if you do so within 1 hour, and no more, it doesnt affect you glucose levels very much, and you shouldnt gain much weight. I think this is the the basis behind the carb addicts diet. Anyway, I dont plan to try it, but let us know what happens after eating the 2 biscuits anyway

Good morning ladies! Ate very low carb last night, but too much sodium and diet coke and not enough water, so the scale bounced back to 270.8. But considering it was a 2.3lb drop from the day before, I expected a little bounce. I have a busy morning, and then a full evening of studying, so I might stop at the store for good things that I can mindlessly eat, because thats what studying does to me! I am also equipped with water, crystal light if I need something different, and I plan to pick up a diet coke. I need to caffeine Its hard to study for the boards when a 3 year old wants to play, but I do during his nap, however his grandma is taking him until tomorrow afternoon, so I plan to knock out a few chapters and practice tests.

Have a great day ladies and a LC weekend!!
Old 01-19-2013, 05:00 AM   #138
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Terra2721
Stats: 232/164/150
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: restart 9/17/2012
Skinnurse- Wishing you strength and resolve for the remainder of the weekend. One day, one meal at a time.

pawley- good job getting a workout in! That is one area I need to improve on, just need to find time!

katsue- Congrats on the 6lbs! That is fabulous!

Chelsey-Congrats on the 270! You are going to kick week 3's @ss! Stay strong and focused!

Mandy-Keep up the great work! Congrats on making it through a stressful work week without cheating! Enjoy your BF being home and working on your music!

Linda-Hope you are feeling better! I know this stomach/flu bug going around is no joke.

Amber-You are missed. Whatever your program we love your posts!

As for me, it has been a good and fast week. We actually had some snow Thursday night and school was cancelled on Friday (love living in the south as a teacher, any accumulation usually means we are out!). I spent the morning with my son then dropped him off at daycare while I treated myself to the movie Lincoln.....very good, if you haven't seen it. We do not have school Monday due to MLK day, so my official 4 month weigh in will not happen until Tuesday....I am excited to see if I can get to 192, making it officially 40lbs in 4 months. I weighed in this morning on my scale at 194.6....thinking I may be close come Tuesday!

Menu:
B- 1oz. coconut oil, 15 oz coffee, .5 oz of heavy cream, 3 slices of bacon
L-8 chicken wings
D- 3oz of tuna salad and 2 oz of provolone cheese
Terra2721 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:02 AM   #139
Senior LCF Member

WOW Terra!!! 194!!! Thats such a big whoosh!! You are doing so great, so proud of you! I hope you get to see 192 on Tuesday! Have a great weekend!
Old 01-19-2013, 09:14 AM   #140
Senior LCF Member

Way to go terra!!! That's wonderful

Good luck studying chelsey, I do not miss those days but you will get through it !!

As far as the biscuit debacle, not too bad. Up 0.5lb which I think really is sodium related my hands are swollen. So onwards from here
Old 01-19-2013, 10:32 AM   #141
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Mandy, the NCLEX scares me, but a former classmate just passed, and I did a online seminar inside the NCLEX the other day and they say 90% of people pass on the first time. I just need to work on my critical thinking...I tend to second guess myself, so I need to work on that, and soon

0.5 not too bad at all! Have a great day, enjoy your family!
Old 01-19-2013, 11:15 AM   #142
Blabbermouth!!!

Chelsey - I know that you will have a good day studying tomorrow.....

Terra - also saw the Lincoln movie on Thurs... really enjoyed it... and I am sure that you will reach your goal of 40 lbs in 4 months...

Skinnurse - glad that the 2 buscuits did not affect you too much....

I got up at 8am today and went out into the brrrrrrr cold weather we now have... and went and did 1hr and 15 min of WA..... sure did not want to get out of that warm pool and go back outside... but on a great note... down a few pounds... so now 12 pounds down since the start of the new year... think I would of been down more, but a few weeks ago had two bad carb days and was up some pounds... but all is good now.... I am on a roll..

going out to dinner with sister and nephew.... hope to get salad, steak and veggies.....

still have to start my walking tape.. it just that when I get home from my WA... I am tired and just can not make myself do it.... think I will go in right now and put the tape on....

everyone have a great weekend.... diana
Old 01-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #143
Senior LCF Member

Diana- I was remind of your WA today when I was chasing DS around the pool! Goodness, I am so tired now! I still plan to go to the gym today, but I imagine I did a good calorie burn chasing him around that shallow water with the resistance! It felt good to get into the warm pool again...we may have to join the Y so I can get in some laps!
Old 01-19-2013, 12:13 PM   #144
Senior LCF Member

Diana: Congrats on 12lbs since 1/1. Fabulous!!!

I too got up at 8am...it's amazing that I have no trouble getting up early on the weekends, but all i want to do is stay in bed when i gotta go to work!!

Did Day 3 of the 5k program, then an 8 minute ab workout. TOM started today so it was a struggle.

Really, really need to get to the grocery today to replenish everything I've gobbled up over the past week. The longer i sit, the more I don't want to go!!

B: 3 sausage patties on top of spinach with cream sauce
L: Broccoli with a homemade cheese ball (not too hungry after working out)
D: Pot roast and creamed spinach

Last edited by katsue82; 01-19-2013 at 12:14 PM..
Old 01-19-2013, 12:17 PM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Kat- great job on finishing week 1!!! Word of advice from a c25k flunkie : Even if week 2 or 3 seem daunting, just do them. The first workout will be killer, but the 2nd and 3rd will feel great! Keep it up! Sorry TOM came visiting!

Diana- sorry I didnt mention the 12 lb loss! What an accomplishment! Great job!

Waiting on DH to get back from basketball so I can go to the gym! He took my car and also my gym key fob Guess I should have thought about that! Im like you Kat, the more I sit around, the less I want to go! I gotta go when Im motivated and I am slowly losing motivation lol
Old 01-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #146
Senior LCF Member

Taking a breather from studying

Went to gym when DH got home, did 45 min on elliptical and had a calorie burn of 530. Combine that with 1 1/2 hours of chasing a 3 year old in 2-3 feet of water and I now can understand why I cannot get enough food today. Went to the gas station for DH because he was craving a candy bar (I am such a good wife ) and I tried my hardest to find something LC to "cheat" on because I was THAT hungry, but decided, not worth it, came home and ate some colby cheese slices, topped with deli turkey, and pickles. Hit the spot and glad I didnt "cheat". Just so we are clear, I was definitely NOT going to get something carby, just thought maybe they might have sugar free candy...wishful thinking!

Okay, back to the grind, hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!!

Last edited by chelseybelle27; 01-19-2013 at 05:41 PM..
Old 01-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #147
Blabbermouth!!!

Katsue - great job of working on your 5K program....

Chelsey - I sometimes get that way..... and have to talk myself in going to my health club... but once I am there in the water.... wow feel so great....

so we went to Logans steak house... and I have a pretty good steak... I paid for the better steak... I really hate ribeye's..... but the best steak I have had is still last month at Longhorn.....

so had a salad with no cheese and no onion... steamed veggies and the steak... did not have the rolls (that is not bother me... do not like their rolls) and did not have any peanuts... and I love peanuts... but I was strong...

and I did the Leslie Sonone walking DVD that I have trying to do for two weeks finally put it in... did the one mile and thought it would kill me... no it was not that bad... but having done 1hr and 15 min of my WA this morning.... I was a tad tired... but I did it.... the DVD is one mile - two miles - three miles and four miles... I really will have to work up to that...... but now that I have done it... I am going to do it every day..... whew... I know I will tired most days now with WA and walking... but it will be great for me.......
Old 01-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #148
Senior LCF Member

Chelsey- AWESOME on making it to the gym and sounds like you had a great workout!! And way to go resisting those goodies! There was a good looking guy buying a pack of Snickers ice cream bars...I'm sure he thought i was looking at him, but no....just longing after those snickers bars! But I wouldn't trade the way I feel right now for any of it! (and sorry about your Cards--my Cats are on now)

Diana--Way to go!!! Pulling two-a-days now!!! I'm hoping to get myself in the groove to do some type of short workout in the morning before work to add in to my normal workout routine!

Tomorrow is cook-a-thon Sunday!!! Time to make a ton of food for the week! Happy Saturday night everyone!
Old 01-19-2013, 07:47 PM   #149
Senior LCF Member

Oh I know it Kat, they were winning when I left the gym! Usually when I dont watch the game they win, today it was the other way around Hope your Cats win!

Funny about the guy I bought DH a snickers and a zero bar, and I so wanted his snickers, but we are both strong (or at least I can tell myself I am )

Sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday! I need to cook ahead too, usually just find myself eating leftovers, but on some days, that leads me to a bind, as there are no leftovers! Sigh, I will plan eventually. Went to the grocery today and got a few more things...I see Diana's wings in my future
Old 01-20-2013, 06:42 AM   #150
Blabbermouth!!!

Chelsey - oh as a kid my favorite candy was a snickers... have not had one in a very long time..... which is a good thing

Katsue - way to go... cooking for the week...... I am sure your kitchen will smell

B - hot tea - bacon and one egg with some cheese on it..
L - will be two hot dogs - celery with cream cheese - 2 slices of dill pickle
D - will be Angus burger - maybe some cooked cabbage or spinach - and two deviled eggs

going to do my WA at 11am... and will also do my Leslie Sansone walking DVD this afternoon...... and hope that I will be able to stand up