Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2013, 08:59 PM   #781
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LauraDavis
Stats: 245.8/190.6/145
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2013
I'm almost to 10# for the month. There is still a chance, less than a pound to go. Got my other dog today. The ex decided he couldn't handle him. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I missed my lil boy, so did my other dog. They were so excited to see each other.
LauraDavis is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2013, 09:57 PM   #782
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: princessmommy
Stats: 207/176/140-145
WOE: Low Carb!
Start Date: May 21 Yet Again!
Yay on your dog coming home Laura! You're so close to those 10 lbs! I'm proud of ya! I'm 1 lb away too from my goal this month! I hope we all make it!
princessmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:30 AM   #783
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: RonJaws
Stats: 212.7/205.6/190(mini goal)175(ultimate goal)
Start Date: 6/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraDavis View Post
I'm almost to 10# for the month. There is still a chance, less than a pound to go. Got my other dog today. The ex decided he couldn't handle him. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I missed my lil boy, so did my other dog. They were so excited to see each other.
Congrats!
RonJaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:55 AM   #784
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 265/229/150
WOE: NK
Start Date: January, 2013
Good for you Laura!!! We love our furry babies...
Lindy in Louisiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #785
Major LCF Poster!

I did it!!!! Down 10# for the month of June. I'm at 34# down total. Hoping to hit 40# down for July! So I've gotten most my stuff unpacked. Really glad that the move is over. Just have to get the last of my stuff from his house and I'm done. He's being an ass. Said I can't have the rest of my stuff untill I transfer the phone. So gonna take the cops over tomorrow and get my stuff out. Breakups so much fun!
Old 07-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #786
Senior LCF Member

Hey everybody, hope you day was super. Laura you are doing so good. Keep it up. Not doing much tomorrow on the fourth. My DD has a dog grooming service and everybody wants their dog groom when they are off. She has 9 dogs to groom and 4 that are boarding with her. After feeding and watering them she has to walk and play individually with them 4 times a day. Gonna be a tired puppy herself tomorrow night. She took today off to rest up.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #787
Major LCF Poster!

Yeah tired but playin with puppies is so much fun. Mine actually stanced today. I have the 2 and they dont' get each other. The fox terrier stances and runs, yer suppose to chase until it's time to switch and you run and he chases. The min-pin playes with a ball and chews on his bone. He stanced today. I've had him over a year and never seen him do that before. It was too cute.... now if he can get the chase be chased part.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #788
Senior LCF Member

Hey Laura, happy holiday. Truly, be happy. Sorry I missed your post about the breakup. Bummer. I totally understand about this. It hurts but it is almost over. Then you can heal. Hope he behaves himself. Men do act like babies sometimes.

Not worried about the diet. I'm just eating to be healthy and trying to stay away from processed foods. Hard isn't it? My whole family needs to eat good but doesn't. I can only do what I can do. They'll either get it or not. I'm happy with my results as far as health goes.

Still doing my kombucha and kefir. Saving a fortune on coffee, snacks and other junk. I am so satisfied with them. Stay safe, lovie..
Old 07-04-2013, 09:54 PM   #789
Major LCF Poster!

I'm very happy now. Didn't realize how down I was until I got out. I did way too much for him and he didn't appreciate it. Oh well his loss. Now I can do what I want when I want and enjoy my time. He's being a bit of an idiot but it'll be over soon and then I can forget him.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:43 PM   #790
Senior LCF Member

Good for you sweetie. And just think, you look so great and have lost so much. Maybe it's just you time for some happiness.

I'm good. Still staying the same weight but feeling so much stronger. Lots of stamina. The kefir and kombucha are working. I feel so good. And it lightens your mood. I sat this morning on the porch getting my morning Vit D and just pondered how different my life is now compared to 6 or 8 months ago. My health is sooo much better. Happier! Stay safe
Old 07-06-2013, 12:37 PM   #791
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: pawleys14
Stats: 305/277.8/175
Start Date: restarting August 11, 2013
Hi - well I am back.... this is the most I have ever weighed... felling really bad... so tired... just do not want to do anything..... so I am back to taking control of my life and weight.

since last Sunday I have dropped 4 pounds and I was not 100 percent on Atkins yet.... but started counting my carbs yesterday.... but I will have to really watch my blood sugar.... yesterday my blood sugar dropped to 88 and I knew that I had to get something to eat for dinner... was reading and did not realize how late it was.... so I have to make sure I eat at regular times.

today had:
B - two hard-boiled eggs with 2 strips of bacon .
lunch - two hot dogs and one cup of cole slaw w/other veggies
tonight will be having crab legs just can not wait... it has been about 6 months since I had crab legs...
plus I went to the movie The Heat and did not have any popcorn.. - my sister had some but I stayed tough.. was very proud of myself...

and I have been going back to my health club and doing my water aerobics...
my goal is to go every single day......

hope that everyone is doing well and
Laura - on dropping 10 pounds ..WTG girl

Proud Grandma to Kyle and Derek - the loves of my life.... granddaughter Abigail (Abby)

May today there be peace within you. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
pawleys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #792
Senior LCF Member

Hey Laura, back. We've been hanging in here for a while. Losing a little but just keeping on. I don't exercise because I'm too old and too big. But I try to eat healthy and gain stamina. It's working. I've been on the board for 5 months and have gone down 13 lbs. Very slow loser. But, you know, never give up, never surrender. Last year I started out at 265 and gave up all drinks, liquor and reg sodas., and dropped to 240. Then I started LC in Feb. Now I'm at 227. Yes it is slow but I haven't stopped or gained any back.
Mostly now I do whole foods, no GMO products, no wheat, corn, sugar. I'm supposed to eat liver once a week and I try to fit it in. I do kombucha and kefir which are terrific. Totally kills the cravings for sweets. Love them. They are mostly LC, at least kombucha is only 30 cal a glass.

Enough about me, tell us about you? Family? Likes and dislikes?

Oh my gosh, two Lauras, gonna get complicated. Both of you stay safe and stay strong.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:28 PM   #793
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: katsue82
Stats: 182/155/135
Start Date: January 2013
Hi guys, just checking in!!

Laura: I'm so sorry to read about what you've been through! We've definitely all been there...bleh! So great to hear that you are HAPPY now though!

Diana: Great to hear from you!!! Love your new pic And great to hear you're getting back on track!

The 4th was rough!! I had intended to cheat a bit, but "a bit" turned into about 4 days of cheating! On top of that, I have decided to FINALLY QUIT SMOKING. I'm scared to death of gaining weight, but really intent on doing it this time! Day 2 without a cigarette...argh!

I'm sure my weight will be up this week, but so long as I don't give up, I'm ok with that!
katsue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:31 PM   #794
Major LCF Poster!

I quit drinking sugared soda and lost 50 pounds... I quit smoking cigarettes and gained 45. So yeah it's rough. Do feel much better now that I don't drink sugared soda and smoke. Back on track with losing weight so I'm so much better off now than I was. I'm down 35# at this point. Go to the doctor tomorrow so we'll see how that goes.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:18 PM   #795
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: pawleys14
Stats: 305/277.8/175
Start Date: restarting August 11, 2013
Katsue - wow - that is great you going to stop smoking.. you CAN do it.... we will here to help ya.... I know it will be hard..... but it will be so good for you to stop..... good luck

Laura - wow girl... down 35 pounds... hope I can say that one day......

did not go to do my WA today.... because my friend and I went to Brookgreen Gardens... lovely place with lots of art sculpture, trees, plants and flowers.. so we did a bit of walking.... but will do my WA tomorrow early ....

everyone has a great day tomorrow......
pawleys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:03 AM   #796
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: katsue82
Stats: 182/155/135
Start Date: January 2013
Hi ladies!!! Hope you all are having a fabulous, LC week!!!!

Happy to report 10 days smoke free!!!

*Also discovered the Jimmy Johns "Unwich" today...a great new option for work lunch!!!

Last edited by katsue82; 07-17-2013 at 11:05 AM..
katsue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #797
Major LCF Poster!

Great Job Kat!!!!!!!