Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 07:44 PM   #331
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jeannecgo
Stats: 281/259/245/236/233/226/218/213/210180
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Feb 2012
Thanks for the kudos guys but my best laid plans met chillie cheese fritos and some kind of chocolate covered peanut butter girl scout cookie thingy......yum! That was a combined 700 calorie hit and when you add in the 6 bud 55's....I blew 1,000 calories just on dinner. When I add in my daytime calories I topped 2000. Yikes! I did at least work out today.

So, tomorrow is another day and I will be back on the wagon. I have dinner out with some friends but I will try to choose wisely.

Congrats on the portion control Amber, I struggle with that. Good luck with the competition Terra....you did great with that last time. And Kemp, I hear ya....would that I never knew what chocolate tasted like!
Jeannecgo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2013, 04:28 AM   #332
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kempmuhlbauer
Stats: 267/229.2/190
WOE: 2-5 carbs per day
Start Date: 10/21/13
Busy day so quick check in. I did not lose anything this according to the scale. Probably just some water weight stored up. No worries just happy to be less fat than last week. I did eat quite a bit yesteday and that may be it also.

This is what I ate yesterday;
B-3 eggs and sausage -480 calories
l- 16 oz rib eye, sauteed spinach -1200 calories
D-12 oz pork chop, chicken thigh with skin, pork rib - 700 calories
snacks: proscuitto, pork rinds, cheese - 400 calories at least

Once I write it out I kinda of see why I did not lose yesterday.

Oh well on and forward, and just keep moving towards that goal.

Jean: As I walked into Kroger the other day I saw the infamous diet killers, Those little suited up cookie pushers!!!! LOL I was big into scouting as a kid and understand fundraising(they were working to sell something not just begging on the corner)so I had to buy some, Bought them and then sent them with the wife to her office in downtown Houston so they could gobble them up. The overnight with them in the house made me lose a little sleep, knowing they were in the other room in there beautiful boxes.....Oh sorry back to eating meat.

"STAY HEALTHY MY FRIENDS"

GOALS:
1. Keep on plan
2. Stay on plan
3. Work out
4. Run a 1/2 marathon on Jan. 19th!!!

Last edited by kempmuhlbauer; 02-21-2013 at 05:13 AM..
kempmuhlbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:01 AM   #333
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: red45
Start Date: January 2013
Hi Guys-

Fell off the induction wagon last night and binged. I dont know whats wrong with me that I cant seem to get past a week or so before I fall off. It's depressing.

What is the fastest way to get back into ketosis? Any ideas? You are all so great here...

BTW - KEMP - WOW! Great job so far! How do you manage to live and work out with so few carbs?
red45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #334
Junior LCF Member

Oh yeah and Chelsey - CONGRATS!!!!
Old 02-21-2013, 08:47 AM   #335
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: AsmallerME
Start Date: 2012
Red - the best way to get back into ketosis is eating like Kemp, i.e. super low carb. After 3-4 days, you'll feel great and can add back in the veggies/dairy if needed. Hang in there!!

Chelsey - get in her missy!! I know you aren't on track if you aren't posting. Just sayin'.

Kemp - The danish is this one: MOCK DANISH - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes (regular danish) and this one: BROWNIE MOCK DANISH - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes (chocolate one). I think 3-5 carbs is a fine treat, when it keeps us on plan. I seriously love them. I like them warm and slightly wet in the inside. I eat it from the bowl (just cooked in a cereal bowl) with a spoon. I bet the chocolate one would even be good cold with some fresh whipped cream on top if you really want to be decadent.

Jean - It happens. Just get back on the horse today. The stuff you ate sounds REALLY good so I understand.

Terra - How are you feeling on day 4? I feel like I've turned the corner and am past the headaches. I feel more energetic today. I hope you do too. Good luck tomorrow on the scale!!

So I'm on day 4 and feeling great. DH wanted pizza tonight and I said no. I felt stronger from that single, little, two letter word. I ended up skipping dinner last night because I just wasn't hungry. It feels great to finally have my appetite vanishing. I know that's a big key for me in losing weight, and last time I just ate and ate and ate.

Today's menu:
B: coffee shake; bacon (6 pieces)
L: diet coke and bowl of creamy southwestern soup (taken from my almost gone freezer stash of food)
S: turkey rollups w/ mayo
D: hamburger or omelete, depending on what I feel like
AsmallerME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #336
Junior LCF Member

Thanks Amber! I wonder how many people fall off induction during the first 2 weeks. I am going to eat only fat and protein for a few days and see what happens.

Glad to see you are doing well and starting to feel great!
Old 02-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #337
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: chelseybelle27
Stats: 295.0/283.2/195.0
WOE: Extended Induction
Start Date: 1/4/2014
Hey guys! Been kind of in a funk, been so so on the diet, although today I have been spot on. I think I am just tired, stressed, and TOM is here. I do however have 2 phone interviews tomorrow, so cross your crossables for me pretty please!

I PROMISE I will check in tomorrow. I think I may be coming down with a head cold as I feel like poopy pants. I hope it goes away soon, its probably sinuses or something. I babysat my niece and nephew and they are school aged and little cesspools for germs lol...hopefully its nothing, because I have interviews to worry about!

Ok, talk tomorrow, miss you all!

Goal #1: 265.0 (Back to where I was last year!)
Goal #2: 240.0 (Back to where I was 2 years ago, seeing a trend )
Goal #3: 215.0 (Almost there!)
Goal #4: 195.0 (GOOOOOAAAAL!)
chelseybelle27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #338
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Terra2721
Stats: 232/164/150
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: restart 9/17/2012
Thanks for thinking of me Amber! I have stuck to plan and physically am back in the groove, but emotionally is a whole other ball game. Between stress at work and my sweet little boy turning into the 2 year old terror...I so wanted to eat any and all junk food I could. I resisted and live to fight another day. Not sure I want to see the number on the scale tomorrow, but it is time to face the music!
Terra2721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:08 PM   #339
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Amber, today was kind of tough, a friend was in from DC. So, drinking was involved and a piece of pizza. But overall not too horrible. Atkins bar for breakfast, salad for lunch and afore mentioned pizza and beer for dinner. 1360 calories and 34 carbs. And I worked put today. I shudder to think how much I would have consumed if it weren't for you guys helping to keep me focused on losing weight.

Good luck Chelsey!!

And Terra, don't fret about that scale.....you have been amazing.

Red, most of us fall off during induction and beyond. For me, the trick has been not to let a bad day become a bad week, then month etc. glad your back on it!

Amber, I am really glad your in the zone now!

Kemp, I know what you mean about those cookies calling out.....I would have broken into them......many kudos for standing tall!
Old 02-22-2013, 05:29 AM   #340
Blabbermouth!!!

Red - I agree with Jeanne, most of us fall off during induction or some point close to starting. I think they say it takes a solid month for something new to become routine, so we have to really focus initially.

Jeanne - Keep trying. 34 carbs wasn't terrible. I know you want to keep it lower, but it was a MUCH better day than the chili cheese day.

Terra - Good job getting back in the groove too. I hear you on the stress. DS is only 3 and the terrible-2 thing definitely seems to start at 1.5 and last to who knows when. He has his moments now and can get really defiant sometimes. It drives me bonkers. No matter what the scale says, you are on a downward trend now, so try not to let it bother you.

Chelsey - Good luck with the interviews!!! And get your head back in the game. You fit into 18s! You felt great. You are well on your way to baby #2.

So today is day #5 and I'm so happy to almost be done with the first week. I ended up having an egg scramble last night for dinner (3 scrambled eggs cooked in butter w/ a touch of cream, feta cheese, and bacon mixed in). It was super good. I wanted more, but that was only because it was so tasty.

B: coffee shake; turkey w/ mayo
L: not sure - might go out and get a bunless burger and veggie
D: also not sure - we might go out and if we do, it will be a steak with brocolli
Old 02-22-2013, 07:13 AM   #341
Major LCF Poster!

Amber: Congrats on getting back into the zone. Just a couple of more days and you are back off to the races. I need you to be big time in the zone and keep me motivated, I am coming up on week 5 monday and that is usually when I start to waggle into a funk. But I got you guys so I should be ok

Red: It is not easy that is for sure, if it was everybody would do it. But I know you can do it. For me I have to just commit and prepare. And also I hit the gym hard to get all those stored carbs out of my system. Just do it!!!!

Jean: Well 34 carbs is not a total disaster that is for sure, at least the calories are low. Just get right back on that bus and get er' done.

Terra: Way to get back into the groove. Looks like we are all headed in the right direction. Stress is a killer that is for sure makes this thing we do tough. Being prepared will make it a touch easier but not much. Just glad you are back in the groove.

Chelsey: Listen to Amber and get back in here. Good luck on the phone interviews.

Well this morning was a good one, down another pound after a stall yesterday. Going to play golf with brother and then hit the gym this afternoon. Hope to keep the pounds coming off. I really want 244 by months end that will be 30 pounds. I have also switched to my medium clothes!!! If felt good to put on a golf shirt this morning and be able to tuck it in and not feel huge in it having it feel huge on me. Anyway just going to stay focused and keep on going. Nice to see everyone doing well, will post later.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #342
Senior LCF Member

Sorry guys, I just hate disappointing everyone I know this is the best place for support, so Here I am!

One phone interview down, it was with the nurse recruiter, who is forwarding my info on to the nurse manager of the unit. Soo...success!

2nd one is at some point today, but I am thinking of emailing her a time, because I dont want her to call when I am grocery shopping with my 3 year old...lol, that wouldnt be pretty. We might just not go grocery shopping until later, since she said she'd call before 4...I orginally told her any time, but goodness I know she will call when I cant talk, murphys law!

Just had breakfast (2 cheeseburgers) and am meeting my MIL for lunch with DS, which will be a zaxbys salad, hold the fried onions! I usually have no issues until after dinner, which is odd, but I am going to stock up on yummy LC goodies and finally make myself some SF jello so I am prepared for my after dinner munchies!

Amber- Good job on Day #5!! I wonder if I could make your mock danish without the egg? The chocolate one sounds like what I need, but I cant have the egg? Maybe it will be all mushy, but ill be okay with that lol.

Kemp- goodness, almost 30 lbs! Wow, great job! Great job on the medium clothes too!

Terra- I hear ya on the terror-ness and wanting to eat. DS has become rather fond of fits recently and it makes me want to eat all the Little Debbies in the world I have to make myself reach for something LC instead! I am such a stress eater!

Jeanne- I missed ya!

Okay, today will be good, on plan, and healthy! Have a great Friday!
Old 02-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #343
Senior LCF Member

Chelsey-Best of luck for your interviews! I know you will find a great fit. Stay focused on the small successes and don't dwell on the slips; you are doing a great job with your woe.

Jeanne- 34 carbs is a step in the right direction! That is a heck of a lot of restrain with the 1 beer and 1 piece of pizza!

Kemp-Congrats on the 1lb. loss and the medium clothes!

Red- We definitely have all been in your shoes with restarting after a slip. You can do it!

Amber-It looks like you have hit your stride! Your egg scramble sounds delish....may have to recreate it! I am certain you are in for a pleasant surprise when you weigh in on March 1st!

As for me, I weighed in today at 194! Not too bad after the incredible 4 day binge I went on last weekend. I signed up for the spring weight loss challenge and hope I can have the same success I had with the fall challenge----lost 30 lbs and won $100! I feel like I am stuck in the 190s, but know as I get smaller the weight does not come off as fast. Looking forward to chilling with my son this weekend and hoping the temps warm up some so we can play outside.

Menu:
B- 5 slices of bacon, 24 oz of coffee, 1oz of coconut oil, .5 oz of HC, 1TB of splenda
L-3oz of tuna salad, 2 oz of cheese
D-10 chicken wings
1600 Calories, 5 carbs
Old 02-22-2013, 12:57 PM   #344
Blabbermouth!!!

Terra - Yay for a good weigh in. That really wasn't bad. You are back to, or close to, your previous low. Your menu looks excellent. Definitely make the egg scramble. The eggs and bacon and feta really compliment each other.

Chelsey - Yay for a good first interview. Definitely keep focused on good food choices. You know this is the right path and only get off track when you cheat for a special occasion. So just get back here and do it!!! And I'm not sure about the mock danish thing w/o the egg. May be like a warm chocolately pudding? What about making a fat bomb w/ cocoa powder? Or a chia seed pudding? Or make these, but add cocoa or SF chocolate syrup or something: CREAM CHEESE CLOUDS - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes
I know you don't drink coffee, but I really love coffee w/ SF syrup added - over ice it makes a nice sweet treat. You can't eat any eggs, right?

Kemp - Congratulations!!! You are doing soooo flipping great. I'm here with you in the land of motivation. Thankfully it found me and I'm holding tight to it.

Tonight DH wants to try a new Italian restaurant. I looked at the menu and the only thing that will keep me on plan is one of the salads. I'm going for the antipasto salad. Sounds so good. And I'm not even the tiniest bit worried about the bread. I'm in the zone.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:24 PM   #345
Senior LCF Member

Yeah, no eggs Amber, they make my mouth swell, not a pretty sight Have fun on your date with DH! The zone is a great place to be

Guess what guys? I got called back for an in person interview on Monday! Sooo excited! Now, I have to debloat and look fabulous for my interview...I am going shopping for some cute interview clothes this weekend

Ill check in later, been good today! Going grocery shopping now...yuck
Old 02-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #346
Major LCF Poster!

Glad everyone is doing well. I got the golf in but not the workout, looks like I have a pinched nerve in my ankle and is making my foot numb. I do not think it is a big deal but my brother being in orthopedics said I must get it looked at asap before I injure something and do not even know it. So no workouts this weekend, do not think I can stay away from the gym so may do the upper body work out of some kind just to get the heart rate up. Oh well all have a great weekend check in if you have time, I love reading the post.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #347
Major LCF Poster!

Well I made it 25 days straight without a smidge of cheating on the carbs until tonight. I just could not resist. I ate some muscles and some scallops tonight. I know they are high in carbs but it was so worth it. I guess I creeped above 8 carbs today, double my usual intake but we wills see in the morning.

All have a good weekend.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #348
Senior LCF Member

Hi guys, I hope your all having a great weekend. My BF has a bit of the flu this weekend so I stayed in, which is probably best all the way around. Yesterday was good, about 700 calories and 17 carbs. Today is also playing out well. I only ate one meal, dinner, which was meatloaf and green beans. Also about 700 calories and 9 carbs. And I worked out both days.

Great news on the interview Chelsey.....I am sending you good vibes!

How did you do at dinner Amber.....Italian is my most difficult. I just love tiramisu.

Hope your ankle gets better soon Kemp. Your a madman with the workouts!

No worries terra, the way your going you will be in the next decade before you know it.

Have a great second half of the weekend....I plan to be a slug tomorrow!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:47 AM   #349
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!!!! Not that it is that good. Have been stalled for last four days in a row, sticking solid at 247 and not happy. I guess when I eat over 8 carbs it will stall me for days, not going to go crazy and have nuts anymore or mussells or scallops and that was making it worth it to stay on plan, but looks like that is not allowed for me if I want to continue to lose weight. I guess it can only be a meat and egg fast if I actually want to lose weight on this plan.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #350
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: katsue82
Stats: 182/155/135
Hi all!!! Missed you guys--been crazy crazy busy but staying on track pretty much! I rebounded nicely from my Valentine's weekend carb fest. I actually saw the 159 on the scale for my Friday weigh in!!! I might not make my vacation goal of 155, but I am very thrilled with my progress and CANNOT wait to have a break from work!!! 5 more working days.....!!!!

So, did a little shopping over the weekend. Found a steal on a JCrew dress (regular $158 for $18) and it was a 10 and fits me perfectly, if not a little loose! Everything I took to the fitting rooms with me was too big and I had to go back and find smaller sizes!

Kemp: I've been dreaming of fresh seafood ever since you mentioned your upcoming seafood boil/fry fest! I can't wait to get down to the coast next week and indulge! Making some cajun fried catfish (in pork rinds of course!) for dinner tonight. Hope you're not too upset over your stall as your progress is absolutely amazing and you'll start losing again in no time i'm sure! I hope your ankle is doing better...I think we've all had some type of little setbacks with "injuries" and our workouts in the past month and I know it's frustrating!

Chels: Good luck for your interview tomorrow! You were a primary motivator in getting me started and getting me through my first few weeks so I know you'll be back on track this week! Sounds like you're back in it already...You're not so bad for a UofL fan

Jeanne: I hope your bf is better and that you didn't get the germs! I was not a good girl this weekend and did NOT stay in...the beer monster got me and I had three last night!! I did space it out so that I didn't have food on 2 hours before/after so hopefully it won't stall me.

Amber: I hope you had a great date night!!! Did you wind up getting in to the Jillian workouts? I have been so bad with my workouts this week (only 3 days--2 of C25K and 1 of Jillian). I need a motivation buddy!

Terra: I'm glad we both recovered from our binges!!! I really think this board helps so much! Usually, the binges are my death sentences on diets as I just kinda throw in the towel!

Oh! I also got suckered in to an informercial this weekend...the whole Brazilian Butt Lift thing. Anyone tried it?? I always lose weight waist and up...this thing has great reviews and may help me with my pear shape dilemma (hopefully). Wish i could get it off Netflix or rent before I buy, but no such luck.

and where's Jenn? still partyin it up in Vegas???

Sorry for the long post and rambling! I had a lot of catching up to do!
katsue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:12 PM   #351
Senior LCF Member

Hi guys....another pretty good day, 682 calories and 11 carbs. I made my lunches for the whole week and packed my bag for Springfield, so I feel good about the upcoming week.

Kat, where are you off to?
Old 02-25-2013, 05:17 AM   #352
Major LCF Poster!

Well the scale did not move again so day 5 of the stall.....Here is my solution for the next few days it better work quick.

B-egg beaters and 1 piece bacon, 1 carb and 90 calories
L-pork loin 8 oz, 0 carb and 200 calories
D-pork loin 8 oz, 0 carb and 200 calories

Total for the day, 1 carb and 490 calories hope that will get the scale moving today. If I need more calories It will come from chicken breast or more pork loin. Man I am pissed, I do at least a 3500 calorie difference each day and should lose a pound a day at the least if all these experts are correct which they apparently are not. Going to do a work out this morning and then go back this afternoon and do another one that should total 1600 calories at the gym, Plus going to sneak in a round of golf today f I can and walk that for another 1800 calorie burn if that does not get the scale moving I will remove more food and add more exercise until I break through. VENTING!!!

Will check back in later hopefully by then I have cooled down and will check all post. Thanks for letting me vent.

Last edited by kempmuhlbauer; 02-25-2013 at 05:20 AM..
Old 02-25-2013, 06:27 AM   #353
Blabbermouth!!!

Kemp - I know you are venting and frustrated, but please, please don't punish yourself with so little calories. I promise you that this stall shall pass and you'll keep losing in a few more days. It's only natural for our bodies to fight back. You don't need to change anything - please keep eating in normal quantities and with lots of wonderful seafood. Seriously. You've lost more weight in the past 3 weeks than most people lose in 2 months. It's OKAY if your body rests a week or two. It doesn't mean you aren't losing fat. Sometimes our fat cells suck up water and that shows as a stall, but we are still making tremendous progress. If you punish yourself, what's the point? Are you seriously going to eat 400 calories forever? Of course not. Enjoy your life. By this time next year, you'll be at goal. You don't need to race there. Heck, even with loads of seafood and salads, I bet you'll be at goal by the 4th of July.

Jeanne - Good job with your goals and preparing for the week.

Kat - that's so awesome about the JCREW dress and the clothes all being too big. I love it when that happens. I'm insanely jealous of your upcoming trip. I need a vacation BADLY. And no, I haven't tried to 30day shred yet. I need to though. Maybe I'll start it this weekend when you're on vacation and when you get back I'll have something good to report.

Chelsey -Yay!! Good luck today on the interview. Let us know how it goes and how clothes shopping went. That part alone always kicks me back on plan. I'm excited for you!!! And for the eggs, do you know if it's the yolk or white? Can people be elergic to just one part of the egg? I don't even know.

I did great over the weekend. It was my first weekend on plan in FOREVER and it felt great. Friday night I had a huge antipasto salad - it was delish!! Saturday and Sunday I had bacon cheeseburgers with grilled onions. Also had some grilled chicken, bacon, eggs, and some cream in my coffee. All super yummy stuff.

I made another large batch of chicken salad for this week, bought the ingredients to make deep dish pizza (from Linda Sue's site), and made 12 egg/sausage/cream/cheese muffins. Two of those muffins were my dinner last night. Figure this should get me through the first part of the week and then I'll move on to hamburgers and egg scrambles. I skipped the atkins shakes this week as much as I wanted them. I figure a week off of products is probably good for me.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:21 AM   #354
Blabbermouth!!!

Just ate lunch and I'm stuffed.

B: iced coffee (used cream and SF french vanilla davinci syrup - holy cow that syrup is good - just ordered it on my last netrition order); one egg muffin
S: didn't need one today
L: chicken salad w/ water
S: coffee w/ cream
D: not sure - maybe chicken salad with some cheese (pepperjack)
Old 02-25-2013, 11:03 AM   #355
Senior LCF Member

Kemp - Stalls are so frustrating, but in your frustration don't tweak your diet too much. I would focus more on increasing your fat intake and work on only eating when hungry. I know that is going to be my focus too as I feel stuck.

Jeanne - Keep up the good work in preparing and planning.

Kat - Congrats on your success! Keep up the good work.

Chelsey -Good luck today on the interview. Let us know how it goes! Just an FYI, the most allergic part of the egg is the white....typically the yolks do not stimulate an allergic reaction.

I had an okay weekend. My work week ended with some drama, so of course I spent most of the weekend obsessing over that. I stayed on plan and weighed in at 194 this morning. Today was the beginning of the weight loss challenge I am competing in; hoping to drop 20lbs (would love to see 25lbs) during the 12 week competition. I am going to focus on only eating when hungry, this is what I did before going off plan at Christmas and had great success on the scale.

Todays menu:
B-14 oz of coffee .5 oz of heavy cream, 1 TB of splenda, 1 oz of coconut oil
S- 2 eggs, .5 oz of HC, .5 oz of cheddar cheese
L-3oz of tuna salad and 2 oz of provolone cheese
D- only IF I am hungry, will be Atkins Beef Merlot.
1,400 calories 10 net carbs (with Dinner eaten)
Old 02-25-2013, 11:53 AM   #356
Blabbermouth!!!

Terra - Good luck with the WL competition!! I know you'll do great. That menu looks really good too. I'm also focusing on true hunger. Somehow I'm able to do it this time, so I feel really grateful. And good info on the eggs. I was thinking that may be true.

Chels - I wonder if you can just use the yolks to make some eggy type dishes? It would prob taste even richer since they are the best part!
Old 02-25-2013, 01:28 PM   #357
Major LCF Poster!

Amber: Thanks!!! I needed a word of sanity. And way to go on making it through the weekend that is great to hear, I now have one of my LC buddies working on all cylinders and it is awesome to have you. Sorry for the vent this morning, I just did the adjuments for next few days and see what happens with the stall.

Terra: Good luck with the comp. you are entering. Mine finishes up next monday that is why I am so crazy trying to lose the last few pounds.

chelsey: Keep us posted please

Well I have had the day to cool off from this mornings venting. I had to go to lunch today so I had to punt on the eats, but did great with 3 and a half naked tenders from Buffalo Wild wings, and 4 naked flats so I am still under 500 calories for the day according to the tracker. Dipped everything in mustard.

Yes I have now started tracking everything that enters my mouth, should have been doing it anyway. Had my wife bring the almonds that I bought and cheese to work so I would not snack on them while stalled. I will figure out this stall asap now that I am tracking everything. I hit the gym super hard today, did 77 minutes on the stair stepper for a 1086 calorie burn, 6.3 miles and 302 floors climbed. And just for good measure I am going back to the gym tonight with the wife and do it again, hopefully that, with only eating 800 or so calories, should result in some luck on the scale tomorrow. Man I sure am drinking lots of water today to stave off the hunger. But I am so results driven it sometimes makes me crazy. Only going to do this for a day or two then back to regular meat and egg fast.

Today is day 28 of the restart and I have lost 27 pounds. I can live with that, should have been 31 but who is counting. ME THATS WHO!!! LOL Well back to the gym.

I checked my goals and meet them so will keep them the same for seek 5(kinda of meet them)

Last edited by kempmuhlbauer; 02-25-2013 at 01:31 PM..
Old 02-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #358
Senior LCF Member

That's an amazing workout Kemp. One of these days I will try to do some of the things you do like stairmaster....you burn so many more calories than I do on the treadmill.

Terra, your calories and carb counts look great. You will be very successful at the competition.

Amber, I am so happy that your hitting your stride! If you can go to an Italian restaurant and come out unscathed, your doing great!

Today was a rough day, I blew a tire on the road.....it was an ordeal getting to a repair shop and getting back on the road. I ate some popcorn and pistatio's and a tootsie roll. Total damage: 910 calories and 44 carbs today. Calories not bad but I try to keep my carbs under 40. And I did workout....albeit not like kemp, but I did burn about 330 calories, so I will take it.

Have a great night everyone!
Old 02-26-2013, 04:40 AM   #359
Major LCF Poster!

Jean: I am trying so hard to not cheat, because when I do I alwasy just stop everything, no workout, no supplements, no nothing except eating. Seeing you cheat just a smidge and still keep it low calorie and fairly low in carb is motivating to me. I so hope to when I do "lean off the wagon" that I still do the everything else right like do not go crazy and still work out.

Amber: You are the best and you were right. The stall is over hopefully and I had my whoosh. Thanks for your support girlie and getting me off the ledge.

Well guys I could not believe the scale today it was down 2 pounds to 245 and I was happy with that. My whole day is now going to be a happy day!!! It is very busy have to take two foster dogs for there Testicle detachement, ouch for them!!!(neuter) My wife and I are very involved in PUP SQUAD here in town and foster between 40 and 50 dogs a year and find them furever homes. Then to the doctor for the foot details that I hope does not require any surgery but I know they are going to tell me to stay off my feet. I am now addicted to exercise and know they are going to tell me to stop or do something different. It may work out for the best who knows.

Everyone have a great day.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:49 AM   #360
Blabbermouth!!!

Kemp - Congratulations on seeing a great number on the scale. But seriously, I hope you don't stay too restrictive. Ease up, at least every other day. Sometimes the scale stalls but it has nothing to do with what we eat. And sometimes it moves, and it has nothing to do with what we ate. It's just our bodies either holding on, or letting go. Good luck with the puppies today and with the foot appointment. Hoping you get some good news!!

Jeanne - I agree with Kemp. Even when you have a bad day, you are still pretty darn good. I'm sorry it was a stressful day though. Getting a flat is one of the worst things. I hate the whole ordeal of tow trucks, car shops, etc. Pain the royal @ss.

Chelsey - ??????

So last night I made the BEST dinner. I fried up some pepper jack cheese and then saw all the pepperjack cheese grease in the pan and thought, "hmmm...maybe I should cook a LC tortilla in that to get it crispy." So I cooked the tortilla, melted some pepper jack on it, put some crispy bacon on it, and then added some chicken salad. The tortilla was nice and stiff and was able to sort of fold up like a hard shell taco. The cool, sweet chicken salad contrasted with the salty bacon and the spicy melty cheese was AMAZING. It was so amazing that I made a second one. I told myself that I can't have any more of these since it turned into a portion control issue. But OMG. I this meal.