Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 07:48 AM   #241
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mspartytime
Stats: 248/240/155
WOE: ATkins induction
Start Date: started induction 12/27/2012
Well, I am a little disappointed as my weigh-in today was a 1lb gain from last friday I am not sure what happened there but I am going to continue wieghing everyday til I see a loss. I am also going to up my water intake and see if that helps me. I have been drinking more coffee and less water because it is so cold here.
mspartytime is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #242
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: pibble mama
Stats: 289.6/283/175!!
WOE: NK newbie!
Start Date: January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspartytime View Post
Hi all,
Yesterday wasn't that great for me. I felt awful all day. Then last night after nearly a whole day of not eating I suddenly wanted something warm, minty and creamy and made me some blended coffee with coconut oil and a tbsp of mint chocolate chips (induction no-no). It didn't throw me out of ketosis I guess because I had barely ate all day and had some "run-to-the-bathroom" stomach issues yesterday. I am hoping for a good on-plan day today as I feel a whole lot better and got about 10 hours of sleep last night.

Breakfast: some chicken and peppers
Lunch: Probably a can of tuna or 2 with heavy mayo
DInner: Family is having pintos, ham and rice SO I will have to make something else for me. So not sure yet.
SNacks: coffee and cream, maybe a can of vienna sausage. I know, ewwwwww. lol
I hope you are feeling better today! I've been fighting something for a week so my heart goes out to ya! Just keep up the cals and stay hydrated. The rest is the best thing for you though!
and yes on the "ewwwww" on vienna sausage I have a friend that always gets a can for her dog when they stop at a gas station and always offers me one...umm, No thanks! My mom loves them too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquirsw View Post
Stop me now!!!!! I have had an emotional meeting today and came home and had some normal chocolate - it was only 3 squares but it has really given me a craving for more. I am trying not to give in to it, especially as it is the first non plan foods I have eaten since the new year.

I have got to go out for most of the evening as well to take my daughter to one of her classes so am not going to eat properly tonight anyway so hopefully can stay enough on track.
Keep your head up and stay strong!! I hate that you had a bad mtg...and the chocolate need is SO understandable. What if you made coconut oil crackle with dark coco powder in it? That always helps me when I need sweet stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannalose View Post
Oh hi there! I would like to join you!! Little background - 45 years old, did this before and got down to 176 about 8 years ago. And before you know it, here I am again. Ugh!

SO, I have recommitted this week. I am 3 days in and still feeling good!
I hope you have the best of success and a good time in here! The camaraderie is amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspartytime View Post
Hi Ladies,
Last night I broke down and tried the spicy pork rinds and sour cream people have been telling me about and wow, they were awesome. Unfortunately I think I ate too many cause later my stomach was in severe pain. I actually shed a few tears and my hubby thought he may need to take me to the hospital. But alas. after laying down and taking some Tylenol I fell asleep and woke up feeling ok. I haven't had much of an appetite lately so maybe suddenly eating all that fat at once made me ill. Todays menu

Breakfast: pepperoni and mushroom lasagna
Lunch: some lunch meat roll ups and maybe a boiled egg
Dinner: will be baked chicken with a mayo/parmesian crust (someone else posted this recently and I thought it sounded delish)
Snacks: boiled eggs

I posted the other day about weird leg cramps and decided today that I will be using a salt substitute which is just potassium to "salt" my boiled eggs today to see if it will help. Hope everyone is having a great week.
Oh the pork rinds and sour cream is out of this world good!
I read somewhere that Dr A said we needed a bit of salt on this diet? am I crossing ideas? I buy grey sea salt and and a dash to a big glass of water usually every other day to get the minerals, potassium and such from it. I usually don't get leg cramps unless i get dehydrated. I hope they get better for you!

OK...I am having problems! I have put on 5lbs this week! I have eaten on plan, eaten considerably less cheese and minimal dairy products! I've tried to consciously watch the fake sweetener intake. I have also not eaten as much food as i had been since I've now been sick for a WEEK! I have been taking a nighttime sleep aid ( but i normally do that!) and a mucinex type drug for the coughing/congestion. The last time I seriously tried atkins I found the same problem...though I was guzzling HWC back then. I try to keep my percentages to around 75/15/10....I'm showinf ketosis and am never truly "hungry" unless I go a great while without eating.
I don't know what to really be doing other than plug along. BUT i am tired of the scale going the other way! I'm on a time schedule here! lol Hot man back in TX i'm going to see in April!!!
pibble mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:24 AM   #243
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pibble mama View Post
OK...I am having problems! I have put on 5lbs this week! I have eaten on plan, eaten considerably less cheese and minimal dairy products! I've tried to consciously watch the fake sweetener intake. I have also not eaten as much food as i had been since I've now been sick for a WEEK! I have been taking a nighttime sleep aid ( but i normally do that!) and a mucinex type drug for the coughing/congestion. The last time I seriously tried atkins I found the same problem...though I was guzzling HWC back then. I try to keep my percentages to around 75/15/10....I'm showinf ketosis and am never truly "hungry" unless I go a great while without eating.
I don't know what to really be doing other than plug along. BUT i am tired of the scale going the other way! I'm on a time schedule here! lol Hot man back in TX i'm going to see in April!!!
Man, that just sucks. I am wondering if being sick makes our body slow down and maybe try and hold on to everything. I wonder too if the antihistamines and cold medicines are making us need more water to wash out the fat. I read somewhere one time that if you don't flush out the fat it just gets redistributed Not sure how true that is but maybe we just need to be extra mindful of how much water we are ingesting. I am going to guzzle down water til I'm sick today and see if that makes a difference this morning. I too have stayed in ketosis all week Hang in there. Maybe it's just a hump we have to get past

12/27/2012: 248
1/4/2013: 241
1/11/2013: 240
1/18/2013: 238

Children are a blessing from God.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:29 AM   #244
Senior LCF Member

I was reading up on the salt and potassium thing last night too and it appears that if your salt to potassium ratios are off (1:2) than it will cause leg cramps. I am wondering if maybe I am taking in more salt than I am potassium? hmmmm More research to come.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:20 PM   #245
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: pibble mama
Stats: 289.6/283/175!!
WOE: NK newbie!
Start Date: January 2013
Hello! Where'd everybody go?!? lol...the weather here is perfect! I need to be outside...but I went to buy groceries and have been cooking for a few hours~ lol...good thing i like it!
Ok, so I have come to the conclusion that I THINK I need to lower my fat intake. For whatever reason I keep adding weight...NOT what I should be doing! So in an effort to get headed in the right direction, I am following Linda Sue's induction recipes and plan and trying to cut a wee bit of fat where I can, without compromising taste and texture. I also have a friend who is doing WW (I really don't like the plan normally) and wanted me to join her...I said only if i could do LC...as it turns out, I have plugged in Linda's menu for today and VOILA! 10 points UNDER what I am supposed to have....I'm using that as my cushion for my coconut cream in my coffee!

I found a thread on here where other ppl are doing WW LC style. I am looking through old posts to see how they have faired and what they did. I hope this is the key for me. It will be nice to be able to do this with my buddy who lives near me as we are always going out and doing things together! I MUST be considerably smaller by the end of april!!!

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!!
pibble mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:39 AM   #246
Senior LCF Member

Ok, Well I totally fell off the wagon. The one pound gain last week really had me feeling like a real failure. So Friday night I had ham beans and rice with the family. It was a small bowl and I told myself that I was still in control but alas the carbs made me have extreme cravings and I later ate a cupcake that I was making for my daughter's birthday party the next day. I quickly went to bed feeling like a loser only to wake up like 3 hours later STARVING. WTH! I came downstairs and binged on more beans and rice, pretzels, popcorn whatever. I was having the worst cravings. I finally went back to bed vowing to make the next day a good plan day and trying to forgive myself.

The next morning, I had a chicken breast with sf italian dressing. I felt ill from all the junk food I ate the night before but I was determined to stay on track. By lunch I was icing the cupcakes for my daughter and everytime but a few times I would purposely wipe my hands to keep from eating the icing instead of licking my fingers. I was proud that I only had a few "tastes" completely by accident and not consciously. For lunch I had another chicken breast this time with a ranch mayo. The guests arrived at around 5pm.

We served hotdogs, chili, beans and rice, chips, cake and ice cream. (We went the cheap route on the food) I didn't eat anything for the whole 2 hour party. At the end of the party, my sister hung around to help clean and chat and she was eating chips and a ranch dip. I was listening to her but couldn't stop thinking about those chips and dip. So I grabbed 2 hotdogs and put a dollop of chili and mayo on my plate to dip it. But after 2 or 3 hotdogs, I gave in to just one chip. She left and I finished the cleanup and I ate just one more chip. Then it was over. My husband chuckled when I threw up my hands and said I will arestart tomorrow and made myself a party plate of chips and dip, then a bowl of beans and rice, later 2 hotdogs on a bun with chili and then the final cave into a cupcake. I felt so disgusted. I just knew the scale was not going to be my friend the next day.

The next morning was Sunday and I had prayed that God would help me stay on track after I tested and found I was completely OUT of ketosis. I grabbed a blended lc coffee and headed out the door. I was STARVING by lunch and came home to eat a chicken breast with italian dressing. For dinner I had a chicken breast with italian, small spinach salad with cheese and italian dressing. Later that night, while making my lc food for the weekend I had a piece of my mushroom spinach lasagna. An overall good day.

I plan to stay on track and not cheat from here on. I didn't make my goal to be in the 220's by the end of January which I think now was an unreasonable goal. Maybe by the end of February?

Hope you all had a better weekend on plan then I did.
Pibblemama:
I heard about the lc WW. I am not sure it is induction friendly but maybe you can use the induction food list and still count points? Good luck with it. Weight Watchers was always to much work for me. lol
Old 01-28-2013, 10:14 AM   #247
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: 2f2f
Stats: 256.5/235.5/170
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 01/02/2013
Sorry to hear about your binge mspartytime. At least you are recommitting and not giving up.

I had some cheats this weekend, and I one point I was like what's the point - then I thought - the point is….is that I'm tired of being overweight - I want a happier, healthier me! I want to be the one posting the success story and posting pictures of my skinner self. So yesterday, I recommitted - I cooked and planned and I am determined to have a successful week!

This isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon, if we recommit to ourselves every day - one day we will wake up and realize just how far we have come.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:44 PM   #248
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AllieBee
Stats: 238/238/140
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: August 16, 2014
Hi! I had thought about joining a few weeks ago and as of this morning, I'm all in! Had a pretty good day, I think, let me know what YOU think.

B - Omelette with 1 slice American cheese, coffee with HWC and a Splenda pack
L - Two rotisserie chicken legs
S - 8 pork rind nachos (a sprinkle of cheddar) and dipped in 1/2 mashed avocado
D - 1 chicken breast sauteed with margarine, steamed broccoli, 2 tbsp alfredo sauce and a salad on side with 1 tbsp ranch dressing.

What do you think? OK for Day 1?
AllieBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:10 AM   #249
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2f2f View Post
Sorry to hear about your binge mspartytime. At least you are recommitting and not giving up.

I had some cheats this weekend, and I one point I was like what's the point - then I thought - the point is….is that I'm tired of being overweight - I want a happier, healthier me! I want to be the one posting the success story and posting pictures of my skinner self. So yesterday, I recommitted - I cooked and planned and I am determined to have a successful week!

This isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon, if we recommit to ourselves every day - one day we will wake up and realize just how far we have come.
Thanks, Monica. You are right about this not being a marathon. I think that the binge helped me fully realize what carbs do to me.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:21 AM   #250
Senior LCF Member

Hi Alliebee, Glad to have you. Your first day looked amazing and also quite low calorie. I don't know how people eat so little when they first start out. I remember the first time I did Atkins induction, I was like "I can have bacon and cheese?" and probably spent the first few days just indulging in those two things haha Good for you for not going crazy like me lol

I had a great day on induction yesterday. I really didn't have much of an appetite though. For breakfast I had half a chicken breast and some italian dressing. Lunch I had a 2 egg cream cheese omelet with sausage, mushrooms, spinach, and peppers. Dinner I just took that same sausage mix (sausage, spinach, mushrooms, peppers) and added 4 tbsp of pizza sauce and a dollop of ricotta cheese and melted it in the microwave. I was like having italian food without the noodles. I didn't have any snacks yesterday. My stomach is still all messed up from the carb binge.

For breakfast today, I had 2 slices of ham lunch meat. For lunch I plan to have another omelet. For dinner, I am making spaghetti for the family so I will probably have the same sausage and ricotta cheese concoction again tonight for dinner as last night. I am going to attempt the oopsie rolls today maybe and boil some eggs for snack. Hope everyone is still trucking along and most importantly moving the scales and dropping those inches
Old 01-29-2013, 07:02 AM   #251
Major LCF Poster!

Morning all!

Menu:
B: Ham and cheese quiche
L: Sheppard's pie
D: Baked Chicken thighs w/cauliflower mashed potatoes
S: Pepperoni w/cream cheese
2f2f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:27 PM   #252
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: 160orbust
Stats: 234/184/160
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieBee View Post
Hi! I had thought about joining a few weeks ago and as of this morning, I'm all in! Had a pretty good day, I think, let me know what YOU think.

B - Omelette with 1 slice American cheese, coffee with HWC and a Splenda pack
L - Two rotisserie chicken legs
S - 8 pork rind nachos (a sprinkle of cheddar) and dipped in 1/2 mashed avocado
D - 1 chicken breast sauteed with margarine, steamed broccoli, 2 tbsp alfredo sauce and a salad on side with 1 tbsp ranch dressing.

What do you think? OK for Day 1?
Hi AllieBee,

Congratulations on getting back on board! Your menu looks okay, however be mindful of your veggie intake. It should be between 12-15 carbs per day on just veggies. The avocado is a fat so don't count it as a veggie. Try to pair your protein with a veggie and load your salads (w/ cukes, peppers, tomatoes, etc) to get your veggie counts in. Try mixing baby spinach into your omelette, you can barely taste it, and it only has 1.09 carbs per cup. I can attest that it is very important to get the greens in.
160orbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:59 PM   #253
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: KatieJo
Stats: 215/195.4/160/5'8"
Start Date: 1/13/13
Hello everyone
I've been following this board the past 2 weeks and would like to join if I can
I started Jan 13th, in the first week lost 9lbs and the second week 3. I've been happy with my results but was frustrated that second week as I didn't drop those 3lbs pretty much in one day so the scale showed. Was weird.
Anyways here is what I've had today: (the worst day ever so far in 2 weeks)
B-hard boiled egg and 12 pepperoni slices
L-low Carb Carl's Jr bacon guacamole wrap
D-thinkjng taco salad

I'm thinking that Carl's Jr was a bad idea

KatieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:24 PM   #254
Senior LCF Member

160 or bust, thank you for the advice! I did much better tody, I think.

B- leftover cheese omelette from my 4yo DD. One chicken drumstick.

L- salad from grocery store salad bar. Iceberg, romaine, cuckes, hb egg, turkey and ham cubes, 2 mozzarella balls, red pepper, red wine vinegar and lc ranch. Nom nom nom!

S- made my first one minute muffin! Semi-delish, texture was weird. No Splenda or cinnamon, but added a slice of American cheese and a frozen sausage patty. Decent. Definitely enjoy oopsie rolls more than those, maybe I'll try the sweet version next time.

D- will be grilled steak because it is SO nice outside that I am typing this on the deck outside on my iPad. Gonna give the fam mashed taters and will make myself cauli mash. Can't wait!
Old 01-29-2013, 07:43 PM   #255
Senior LCF Member

Wow, all of you guys menus look amazing. I am feeling inspired this week. Completely back on track. Can't wait for Fridays weigh-in.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:38 AM   #256
Senior LCF Member

Good morning, everyone! Hope you all are off to a great day.

I just had to post this because I am giggling to myself as I eat scrambled eggs with cheese and sausage for breakfast. Would any of your friends believe that this is a "weight-loss" breakfast???

Love low-carb eating!
Old 01-30-2013, 06:39 AM   #257
Major LCF Poster!

Happy hump day everyone! Hope everyone is staying on track. I'm having a Super Bowl party this weekend and I told everyone to bring something low carb (I doubt they do since they aren't low carbing it). So I am trying to make several things for the 3 of us that are trying to watch our carb intake. Looks like I will be visiting the recipe room soon!

Menu:
B: Sausage and cheese casserole
L: Chicken w/a creamy mustard sauce and broccoli/cauliflower
D: Chicken Monterey
Old 01-30-2013, 06:45 AM   #258
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2f2f View Post
Happy hump day everyone! Hope everyone is staying on track. I'm having a Super Bowl party this weekend and I told everyone to bring something low carb (I doubt they do since they aren't low carbing it). So I am trying to make several things for the 3 of us that are trying to watch our carb intake. Looks like I will be visiting the recipe room soon!

Menu:
B: Sausage and cheese casserole
L: Chicken w/a creamy mustard sauce and broccoli/cauliflower
D: Chicken Monterey
Menu looks great for the day. I am intrigued by Chicken Monterey. Recipe? Link?

We are also having a Superbowl Party and I am making my own little stash of food. Beanless chili and "naked" buffalo wings. I think that will get me through. I just need to stay away from the food table!
Old 01-30-2013, 06:50 AM   #259
Senior LCF Member

Ooh, think I might make this for lunch...

Bridges Chiropractic Clinic - Chiropractor In Ames, IA, USA :: Cauliflower Pizza Crust That You Can Pick-Up

Or dinner.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:19 PM   #260
Senior LCF Member

Ugh, I need help. I might be in Atkins flu, or just still dealing with the end of being sick from last week.

So, here's the day so far...

B - Scrambled cheese eggs with 2 sausage patties.
S - piece of leftover steak
L - rotisserie chicken breast sauteed with broccoli, 2 tbsp alfredo sauce.
S - piece of leftover steak

OK, the day comes to a screeching halt here. I feel icky, hungry but sorta nauseous, and completely not in the mood for ANYTHING low carb, but not necessarily in the mood for anything carby, either.

So I cut up the other rotisserie chicken breast and sauteed it with broccoli, cream cheese and buffalo wing sauce. Usually delish, right? Ugh, it was so nauseating, I had to choke it down.

Please tell me this is normal, because I wish I could just eat a Chobani yogurt. I don't even care about bread and pasta, I just want some apple sauce.

Please tell me this will pass!!
Old 01-31-2013, 06:28 AM   #261
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Thursday everyone. I lost 14.5 pounds in January. I'm so happy. Hope everyone eles is having a great time.

Menu today:
B: Ham and cheese quiche
L: Chicken Monterey
D: Hot wings and a salad
S: Pepperoni w/cream cheese
Old 01-31-2013, 06:30 AM   #262
Major LCF Poster!

Allie I had the induction flu the my first week back I wasn't nauseated but I definitely did not feel good. My niece who is doing this with me did get a little nauseated but it was like 2 weeks after she started induction.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:57 AM   #263
Senior LCF Member

First of all, WAY TO GO!! 14.5 pounds in a month is amazing!

Thanks for your feedback about the nausea. I think I was overtired and starting to lose the excitement of Atkins and realizing that it's going to be a WOE instead of a week-or-two-long stint. The husband and kids had gone out to dinner and I was feeling a little sorry for myself.

All is better now, tho. Thanks!
Old 01-31-2013, 09:17 AM   #264
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jacquirsw
Stats: 236/209.0/160
WOE: Slimming World
Start Date: Aug 31st
Hi All

I have had a horrendous 10 days food wise. I am hoping that when I weigh in tomorrow that there will show some loss for Jan even if it is not a big one ( I haven't weighed in a week ) February will I hope give me some new motivation and help me get back on track. I am also hoping that the emotional reasons I have ended up off plan are coming to an end.
jacquirsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:22 AM   #265
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
160 or bust, thank you for the advice! I did much better tody, I think.

B- leftover cheese omelette from my 4yo DD. One chicken drumstick.

L- salad from grocery store salad bar. Iceberg, romaine, cuckes, hb egg, turkey and ham cubes, 2 mozzarella balls, red pepper, red wine vinegar and lc ranch. Nom nom nom!

S- made my first one minute muffin! Semi-delish, texture was weird. No Splenda or cinnamon, but added a slice of American cheese and a frozen sausage patty. Decent. Definitely enjoy oopsie rolls more than those, maybe I'll try the sweet version next time.

D- will be grilled steak because it is SO nice outside that I am typing this on the deck outside on my iPad. Gonna give the fam mashed taters and will make myself cauli mash. Can't wait!

AllieBee,

You did much, much better! A couple days of that kind of eating and you should reporting a loss in no time. (Funny, how diets are the only places losses are celebrated) I have grown to love the minute muffins after making them into breakfast sandwiches. Instead of butter, I use about a tblsp of bacon drippings (grease) which gives it a really good flavoring and then slap some cheese, an egg and some meat on it. Voila!
Old 02-01-2013, 06:24 AM   #266
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
It gets even crisper if you make it ahead a couple of days and let it dry out in the fridge.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:54 PM   #267
Senior LCF Member

It was a great day!

B- two hard boiled eggs
S- Atkins bar
L- leftover taco salad (very small b/c hardly any left)
S- chicken avocado mayo salad scooped up with pork rinds
D- stir fry steak with tbsp of soy sauce, sprinkle of cheddar, tsp of sour cream, over steamed broccoli. Sounds weird but the soy sauce, cheese and sour cream make the most delicious sauce!

I feel great, lots of energy. This will be my first weekend on plan which will be a challenge. Haven't weighed myself because I don't have a scale, but I'm peeing like crazy so it's got to be good, right?

How was everyone else's day?
Old 02-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #268
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: KatieJo
Stats: 215/195.4/160/5'8"
Start Date: 1/13/13
Ugh, I never do good when I am home. Wednesday and Thursday are my days off and I didn't do too bad but I didn't eat great either.
I've been kinda lacking in the measuring of my foods but not over doing it, eye balling instead. I lacked in my veggie intake. Not getting at least 64oz. Ate out a few times but always stuck with a low carb option *wendy's BLT salad, red robin bunless burger, and carl's jr bunless $6 burger* I also made some cream cheese muffins *SOOO GOOD* Made a low carb cordon bleu soap that was amazing.

My weigh in days are Sunday's but I hopped on the scale Friday morning and was up 2lbs within those 5 days. BLAH
As much as I'd love to just have this or that as a 'cheat food' I don't. Im really trying hard to stick to my guns, knowing that this will take time and not to give in. :/

Anyways here was today's menu, did start off good
B-2 eggs over medium, cubed ham, snap peas, laughing cow swiss wedge
L-Chicken breast, spring salad mix, mixed veggies, dressing
D-Lettuce wrap Red Robin Royal Burger wrapped in lettuce with side Salad and waaaayyy too much dressing.

Last edited by KatieJo; 02-01-2013 at 10:15 PM..
KatieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:44 AM   #269
Senior LCF Member

Hi ladies,
I haven't been on since last Wednesday I think. Excited to say that I am pregnant with baby number 8 but sad to say that it is at my highest weight of all my previous pregnancies. I will continue to LC as I tested positive for Gestational diabetes again and I can maintain my blood sugar with this way of life. BUT I will not be able to stay in the induction phase as they are not sure if it is harmful to the baby

I was trying to read all of your posts since last week and it looks like you guys are all doing well. I will miss posting and keeping up with everyone. Happy Induction all and I will be back sometime in August maybe.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:26 AM   #270
Major LCF Poster!

Hello all,

First - Here is the Chicken Monterey recipe: CHICKEN MONTEREY - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes

I would like to report that I won the January weightloss challenge with my friends (15 pounds total), the two runner-ups lost 12.5 so it was close. I got $35.00 because there was only 7 of us. For February there are 10. So I really have to buckle down and do this - I surely could use $50.00.

Menu today:
B: Lowcarb pizza
L: Pork
D: Sausage w/faux mashed potatoes