Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #1411
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: squirrel watch
Stats: 5'6"~202/186/140~29yrs
WOE: Atkins <25g + JUDDD
Start Date: LoCarb:4-14-13/JUDDD: 5-13-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwistars View Post
I am struggling at the moment as my weight loss has slowed so instead of being more careful I have been sulking and stealing 'just one grape' out of the fridge.

arggh.

It is so tough when there is off plan food around because your family are eating it even if it is healthy stuff like fruit.
I can totally relate to that. My dad has been living with me and he survives on bread, bananas, and cheese danish. I love bananas...sigh.

I don't know if you've tried this yet, but I set up one cabinet for myself with all my allowed foods. And one for my dad where all the off plan stuff is. He is not allowed to eat my low carb specialty products that I get from Netrition. And I don't open his cabinet. But with fruit I know it's harder...the bananas just sit on the table. Perhaps on the fridge they can put grapes in a drawer so you don't make visual contact.

It's silly, but it's working out pretty well for me.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2013, 03:43 PM   #1412
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kiwistars
Stats: 205/192.5/150 (6 foot tall)
WOE: atkins 1972
Start Date: 1st march
My boy is just gone 12.
I am happy if he just puts the milk back in the fridge
Old 04-27-2013, 06:34 PM   #1413
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cmcd1070
Stats: pre-op 240/now 167/goal 130
WOE: Organic Low Carb
Start Date: WLS 2-8-11. Atkins (reboot) 4-7-14
I'm really trying to listen to my body instead of my head and right now I feel fantastic! I'm not hungry, I have no cravings, I've upped my vitamins and protein and staying super low carb. I am sleeping well and have TONS of energy! I took DH to Red Rocks for our first hike of the year. We only lasted an hour but it was the first hike of the year so we can only get better! It's a super strenuous hike and I felt so strong! I love days like this We are going to do it again tomorrow! DH is cooking his meat and veggies for dinner and I'm on day 2 of the pouch test, 2oz of protein shake every few hours. Lots and lots of water (raspberry herbal tea unsweetened that is)!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #1414
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillex View Post
They are just the perfect team (despite last week's unfortunate events in Germany).
Yes, they're the best!!! I also noticed the perfect hair on Xavi and David. Cesc is also amazing, good bf choice.

Ahhh sofrito. So so good.

I kinda hate my arms right now. I'm not even measuring them. I probably should so I can track their progress. I can sort of tell by looking at the stretch marks that at least they're not getting any bigger hah
Old 04-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #1415
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Big Stevie
Stats: 295 Start/212 now/195 goal
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 7-22-12
Quote:
I'm a huge football fan! .
I am a big soccer fan as well. I have actually been in the stadium for three world cup finals; Spain, Mexico and Los Angeles. I really like the game. I support and follow Glasgow Celtic, but am more a fan of the international game. I hope Klinsmann can do something with our team. I surely had high hopes when he was brought in.

I upped my protein, reduced carbs and reduced caffeine. (Yes, I am a lucky person whose blood sugar swings with caffeine.) I am feeling a bit better today. It was just a weird week. My wife has been feeling a little sick all week. I wonder if we both have something that might have something that threw my blood sugar off.

For all those that don't know, I gained weight primarily due to hypoglycemia. Since starting on Atkins it has nearly gone away. Which I deem as a miraculous. For 8 months or so, the blood sugar has been a non-issue. I haven't worried about food. Before this WOE, I would need to eat every two hours. Since on plan, I have been able to go for up to 8 hours during the day without eating, with no issues. So that is why it kinda scared me this week. Just need to spend more attention.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #1416
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel watch View Post
Hi Stevie,

I'm glad you shared this because us newer members look up to the older members, and it helps to know you guys are not superhuman.
Your welcome. That is why I shared. I feel a little stupid because I know how to do this stuff. Just got a little too comfortable and unfocused. Didn't really stray too far, but far enough to bring back cravings and blood sugar issues.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #1417
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Trillex
Stats: 235/135/135
Start Date: 11 May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwistars View Post
I am struggling at the moment as my weight loss has slowed so instead of being more careful I have been sulking and stealing 'just one grape' out of the fridge.

arggh.

It is so tough when there is off plan food around because your family are eating it even if it is healthy stuff like fruit.
That is tough! My housemate leaves pizza on the kitchen counter -- one of my pre-diet faves -- but we're not close enough for me to eat her food, even if I did breakdown and give in. So it hurts a little bit to look at it while I'm in the kitchen, but I'm not in any real danger of eating it. If I lived with a boyfriend or a family member, I honestly don't know what would happen if they left tempting food laying around.

I don't know if this will be helpful to you but the thing that keeps me on plan while I'm out with people in restaurants is that I think of myself as being *allergic* to certain foods. For example, almonds are super healthy but some people are allergic to them and will have a horrible, dangerous reaction if they eat an almond or any foods that contain almonds. So even though I know that potatoes are a healthy food -- my brothers are big, strong guys who basically live on baked potatoes -- I don't believe potatoes are healthy for *me* because I had health and stamina problems when I was eating potatoes.

It seems to me, the hardest part of weight loss is keeping up the mental game. Even if your rate of loss slows a bit and you have a few bites of off-plan foods, as long as you keep going and keep making progress and don't quit, you will eventually get to where you want to be. The only thing that can really stop your progress would be giving up.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:43 AM   #1418
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patience
I really feel for people who have to feed their family.
My children are grown and my spouse and I sort of go our own way considerinig food.
He is a good cook, so sometimes I will eat a bit if low carb, but generally I just cook for myself.
WHen the kids come for holidays it is hardy because their WOEs are about the opposite or mine (one is vegan, the other vegetarian). I can do it but I kind of hate having all that high carby stuff left in the house.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #1419
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stevie View Post
I am a big soccer fan as well. I have actually been in the stadium for three world cup finals; Spain, Mexico and Los Angeles. I really like the game. I support and follow Glasgow Celtic, but am more a fan of the international game. I hope Klinsmann can do something with our team. I surely had high hopes when he was brought in.
I feel like we're *close* in a weird way -- because we've been on this journey together for so long -- and yet I totally did not know this about you! So you were at the '82, '86 & '94 finals? I've been to the Bernabeau in Madrid, but only for Real Madrid league matches. My dream is to someday visit the mighty Azteca in Mexico City for an international match -- I have the '70 World Cup final in Mexico on DVD and the Azteca represents the ultimate football temple to me. And you've seen El Diego Maradona in a World Cup final IN THE AZTECA?! I can't even imagine that feeling. You were present when the crowd "wave" was invented! That is unbelievable! My most cherished possession is a replica 1986 Maradona Argentina jersey (with the pop-able collar) that my students gave me as an end of semester present because they knew me well enough to know the one item I always wanted but didn't own -- actually, the clever devils did a bit of spycraft and investigated what to get me.

I also support Celtic because I am Catholic and Celtic is the Catholic team -- and Neil Lennon gets bomb threats and knife attacks for being Catholic, which is insanely medieval. Although, I must admit, I don't actively follow Celtic because I rarely watch the SPL except for Old Firm derbies. So I'm looking forward to Rangers getting out of their current predicament.

I don't want to go too far off the dieting topic, but I would like to also say that I adore our US men's national team. I honestly think they have the best sportsmanship in the world -- mostly because they're the only team that doesn't dive (except for Clint Dempsey). And I believe our men are as talented as our women, so I always have high hopes for them in tournaments. It's just tough playing against teams that get so much more support from their home countries, in my opinion.

Anyway, I don't want to dwell on football! It's just that I LOVE IT!
Old 04-28-2013, 05:24 PM   #1420
Senior LCF Member

Soccer Diversion (off topic):

Yeah you go it right, Madrid, Mexico City and Los Angeles. There is a good picture of me in the 1988 official World Cup book in the crowd at one of the games. I also made the official video which was awesome. Yes I was there when the "wave" was popularized! Kinda funny, but true.

I was also fortunate to be at the Scottish Cup Final Game 1988 at Hampden Park where Prime Minister Margret Thatcher got boo'd out of the stadium. It was interesting that the game was brought up upon her passing a couple of weeks ago as a milestone in her life. I had no idea of the magnitude of it when I was there.

I was also at several Olympic Games when they were in Los Angeles in 1984. I was at a France vs. Egypt; US vs. Italy; and Brazil vs. France in the final.

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to see some truly historic games. I don't know a lot of soccer fans and I am not one overtly myself, so I rarely share this part of my life. I am sure the people that really care about this stuff think I am making this stuff up, LOL!!! There are lots of folks who take the game very seriously that would love to have been in my place. I have always been blessed.

Anyway, now we are back to your regularly scheduled program. Sorry for the soccer diversion.

Last edited by Big Stevie; 04-28-2013 at 05:30 PM..
Old 04-28-2013, 07:23 PM   #1421
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DairyQueen
Stats: 5'6" 189/141/130
WOE: Atkins induction plus wine/light beer
Start Date: restarted 3/9/12
TRILLEX I have a question for you-- you're the only one I can think of who might know the answer. It's about cabbage and its chemical composition.

We know that root vegetables have more calories/carbs compared to other vegetables.
We know that cabbage is a relatively low calorie/carb vegetable.
However, what happens when cabbage gets old? I know that it sometimes gets sweet. Very sweet. Does that mean that its chemical composition has changed? Could older cabbage (either older out of the ground or older sitting in a refrigerator) have more carbs/calories than younger cabbage? Just worrying....

First started Atkins April 1, 2002.
Lost 40 pounds back then and maintained for almost 8 years...then carb creep crept. I've always been low carb, but went hard core again in March 2012.
Hey! You don't have to drink all that water!
Old 04-29-2013, 03:21 AM   #1422
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LauraDavis
Stats: 245.8/190.6/145
Start Date: March 2013
I thought that making different food for Terry would be nice so I could eat whatever I wanted. There are good points and bad points.
Good points:
I can eat whatever veggies I want and and dinner I wish.
did I mention I can eat whatever I want to!!!!!!

Bad points:
I have to fix 2 dinners on the nights that we aren't eating the same thing, so 2 times the work and dishes.
I now not only have brownies sitting on the counter I had to bake them as well... do you guys know how hard it was not to lick my fingers or the spoon?????? It was inhuman torture!!!!!!!!

But yet I'm almost to my goal for the month and 20# off.... 0.4 of a pound to go.

Oh and on one of my cooking nights I came up with a new fat bomb.... OMG YUMMY! I does have natural peanut butter in it... or almond butter depending on my mood. That's my lil cheat to keep me on track.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #1423
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraDavis View Post

But yet I'm almost to my goal for the month and 20# off.... 0.4 of a pound to go.

Awesome job Laura. That is a great month!!!!!

I do the cooking for my family most nights. I never cook two different things. It is one thing. I sometimes add things such as pasta, potatoes or beans for them, which i of course skip. I give myself more protein and vegetables. The food choices we have on Atkins are more than sufficient and delicious that there is no need to make two different meals. Let the whole family join in.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:16 AM   #1424
Senior LCF Member

Double post

Last edited by Big Stevie; 04-29-2013 at 09:17 AM..
Old 04-29-2013, 12:48 PM   #1425
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kiwistars
Stats: 205/192.5/150 (6 foot tall)
WOE: atkins 1972
Start Date: 1st march
Yeah I'm with Big stevie.I make a meat and a low carb vege then also make a high carb vege or some pasta for the others.
This works great.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:19 PM   #1426
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DairyQueen View Post
TRILLEX I have a question for you-- you're the only one I can think of who might know the answer. It's about cabbage and its chemical composition.

We know that root vegetables have more calories/carbs compared to other vegetables.
We know that cabbage is a relatively low calorie/carb vegetable.
However, what happens when cabbage gets old? I know that it sometimes gets sweet. Very sweet. Does that mean that its chemical composition has changed? Could older cabbage (either older out of the ground or older sitting in a refrigerator) have more carbs/calories than younger cabbage? Just worrying....
I do know a *little* something about this because of my dad, who is vegan. The primary sugar in cabbage is called "raffinose" and it cannot be digested by humans (without supplemental enzymes) because our digestive system (unlike multi-stomach animals like cows) don't have the enzyme necessary to digest raffinose. Some people have gas problems and other intestinal difficulties after eating cabbage because the raffinose sugar passes through undigested and is fermented inside the intestines before leaving the body, which produces gases and other by-products of sugar fermentation.

Raffinose is a sugar that is composed of simple sugars, including fructose and sucrose, so it is *sweet* but it can't be broken down by the human digestive system (without supplemental enzymes). So just as fiber content is not factored into calorie (or carb) counts because humans can't digest dietary fiber, raffinose does not contribute to the calorie (or carb) count of cabbage because humans can't digest it.

My dad made me aware of this because he is a heavy plant eater AND he is obsessed with colon health. So although my dad does eat cabbage -- because cabbage *supposedly* contains plant enzymes that act as antioxidants -- he takes additional enzymes that promote the digestion of a portion of the raffinose in cabbage. I believe my mother made this demand of my dad after some gas *incidents* early in their marriage...

I don't know why older cabbage tastes sweeter than younger cabbage. I haven't read anything specifically about this. Although I've read that the process of fruit "ripening" involves the breakdown of the starch content into simpler sugars, so the blood sugar impact of fruit rises as the fruit becomes *sweeter*, because the carbohydrate content breaks down more quickly and can enter the bloodstream faster, although the overall carb content stays the same. For example, a ripe peach will raise your blood glucose level more quickly than the same amount of a starchy peach but the fruit still produces the same amount of glucose per gram. It's just that the starchy/unripe peach will release glucose into the system more slowly. The ripening process effectively pre-digests the fruit for the eater.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #1427
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patience
Brussels sprouts always taste sweeter after a freeze (outside, not in your freezer). I've had this explained to me but went in one ear and out the other . . . .
Old 04-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #1428
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraDavis View Post
I thought that making different food for Terry would be nice so I could eat whatever I wanted. There are good points and bad points.
Good points:
I can eat whatever veggies I want and and dinner I wish.
did I mention I can eat whatever I want to!!!!!!

Bad points:
I have to fix 2 dinners on the nights that we aren't eating the same thing, so 2 times the work and dishes.
I now not only have brownies sitting on the counter I had to bake them as well... do you guys know how hard it was not to lick my fingers or the spoon?????? It was inhuman torture!!!!!!!!

Oh and on one of my cooking nights I came up with a new fat bomb.... OMG YUMMY! I does have natural peanut butter in it... or almond butter depending on my mood. That's my lil cheat to keep me on track.
Terry sounds like a handful! HaHa! I loved it when you told us about his love affair with the low-carb pizza. TeeHee!

This made me think of my poor mom who had to cook for: a vegan husband who also won't eat grains unless they're sprouted, two sons who have been eating extreme bodybuilding diets since their early teens, and a daughter who required an average of 4 times the normal human portion of each meal. It's a WONDER she didn't go completely crackers while we were growing up!
Old 04-30-2013, 05:29 PM   #1429
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Brussels sprouts always taste sweeter after a freeze (outside, not in your freezer). I've had this explained to me but went in one ear and out the other . . . .
Brussels sprouts also contain raffinose!
Old 04-30-2013, 05:54 PM   #1430
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MidwesternGirl
Stats: 244/236/140
WOE: Atkins extended induction
Start Date: 04/27/2013
Hi everyone. I've been a lurker for several years. This is my third time in the past several years at trying the low-carb lifestyle. I really feel committed to sticking with it this time. I feel SO much better when I'm following a low-carb plan, and I just think by finally registering here I'll stay on track a little better.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #1431
Major LCF Poster!

Monthly Progress

Hiya! After my recent "size 8 update" I feel as if I'm giving you Induction Babies progress updates on a daily basis. HaHa! But it is *legitimately* time again for my monthly progress update because today was my month-end weigh/measure day.

I lost a modest 3.5 pounds in April -- still moving forward and making progress, though! So, as always, I'm happy with the results. My arms were absolute champions in April -- I somehow lost almost an inch this month on each upper arm. My hips and thighs also continued to reduce at a good pace, although my waist measurement stayed exactly the same as last month (muffin top).

Here are this month's numbers:

Monthly Weight History
11 May: 235 pounds
11 June: 225 pounds
11 July: 215 pounds
11 August: 206.5 pounds
11 September: 198 pounds
11 October: 196.5 pounds
31 October: 189 pounds
30 November: 186.5 pounds
29 December: 181.5 pounds
31 January: 172.5 pounds
28 February: 167 pounds
31 March: 159.5 pounds
30 April (today): 156 pounds

Scale loss to date: 79 pounds

Measured Size Loss From 11 May To Today
Ankles: Left -1.50", Right -1.25"
Calves: Left -3.50", Right -3.25"
Thighs: Left -5.25", Right -5.5"
Hips: -8.00"
Waist: -8.25"
Upper Arms: Left -2.75", Right -2.00"
Wrists: Left -0.75", Right -1.00"

Looking in the mirror, it's difficult to not be a *bit* disappointed in what I'm seeing. Mostly because I grew up in a bodybuilding family so I'm looking for *awesome muscle development* that I can't see (yet) because I still have too much bodyfat. However, when I put my progress into the appropriate perspective -- looking at how far I've come from where I started -- I am absolutely THRILLED to have come as far as I have in the relatively short span of less than one year.

FRONT VIEW at 215 pounds (11 July, end of second month on Atkins) compared to 156 pounds (30 April, middle of twelfth month on Atkins)

SIDE VIEW at 215 pounds (11 July, end of second month on Atkins) compared to 156 pounds (30 April, middle of twelfth month on Atkins)

Starting yesterday, I've moved up to the second rung of the Atkins ongoing weight loss ladder. This means adding "fresh" cheeses, like goat cheese, mascarpone, and cottage cheese. I'm not sure I will be taking too much advantage of this opportunity -- because, honestly, I wouldn't just eat goat cheese or mascarpone with a spoon! I'm going to attempt a low-carb tiramisu this Sunday, just to give the second rung a good try in order to see what happens and to try to work Dr Atkins's program as it is written. Also, I will make stuffed flounder with goat cheese filling on Friday. My brothers, who are both bodybuilders, have about twenty zillion recipes involving cottage cheese so I will see what they suggest. Although, their taste buds are crap so I'm not expecting them to have much deliciousness to offer.

I'm almost a the 1-year mark of my diet program! Yay! So I will have YET ANOTHER progress update on 11 May, to mark my one year anniversary. I'm just curious to see my stats *exactly* one year from my start date, although I don't think they will very different from today's update. Honestly, it's less than 2 weeks away so I'm pretty sure I won't become a Victoria's Secret Angel during that time!

Cheers, all!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:25 PM   #1432
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwesternGirl View Post
Hi everyone. I've been a lurker for several years. This is my third time in the past several years at trying the low-carb lifestyle. I really feel committed to sticking with it this time. I feel SO much better when I'm following a low-carb plan, and I just think by finally registering here I'll stay on track a little better.
Welcome back to Atkins, Midwestern Girl! I am also a midwestern girl. I'm originally from Chicago and I am currently living in beautiful, sunny Michigan (although I miss my city by the lake).

I honestly believe Atkins is totally worth sticking with. I genuinely enjoy the food and I feel like it's a relatively *easy* diet -- at least for me -- because I haven't had to go hungry, and because I haven't felt deprived or sad about my eating choices. I think a lot of my satisfaction comes from my personal tendency to be a carnivore, which I think makes this diet a bit easier.

I started Atkins last May at just about your current weight. It took time for me to see major changes (long, long months) but I've been really pleased with my fat loss progress, health improvements, and with the way it has become easier and easier to stay low-carb now that I've been doing it for a sustained period of time. I'm not a *fast* loser but I'm very happy with my progress -- and that progress all came from just sticking with the diet long enough to see significant results.

Good luck!
Old 04-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #1433
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Cheers, all!
WTG! The genetics of fat storage is such that we almost lose it all in the reverse order we stored it. And it's ridiculous how much one person varies from the next. But let me tell you, girl...that belly fat has pretty much nowhere to hide now you look great!
Old 04-30-2013, 08:07 PM   #1434
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwesternGirl View Post
I've only been a member for a week, but it's my 17th day going low carb. Congrats on your new beginning.

I'm starting to see this woe as my husband. I'm going to celebrate anniversaries, and grow old together. We'll go thru phases. It's a real commitment. And sometimes it really annoys me, but I don't plan on cheating.

My perfect goal weight present should be a pretty ring
Old 04-30-2013, 08:21 PM   #1435
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cmcd1070
Stats: pre-op 240/now 167/goal 130
WOE: Organic Low Carb
Start Date: WLS 2-8-11. Atkins (reboot) 4-7-14
You are such an inspiration to me Trillex. I think you look SKINNY in your latest pics!! I hope you can see you the way the rest of the world can see you. So will you still be posting here for us Induction Babies even though you will be doing OWL? I really value the input you and Big Stevie provide!!
Old 04-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #1436
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DairyQueen
Stats: 5'6" 189/141/130
WOE: Atkins induction plus wine/light beer
Start Date: restarted 3/9/12
trillex - congratulations on all your hard work and fantastic results!!

I was thinking about the cabbage because i had microwave/steamed a fairly old head of cabbage and it was good. It stayed in the bottom of the fridge for another week and was really sweet when I had it again. I'm sort of afraid of it -- but I can't find much about it. I'll look up the cabbage and brussels sprouts tomorrow!'THANKS
Old 04-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #1437
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DairyQueen View Post
I was thinking about the cabbage because i had microwave/steamed a fairly old head of cabbage and it was good. It stayed in the bottom of the fridge for another week and was really sweet when I had it again. I'm sort of afraid of it -- but I can't find much about it. I'll look up the cabbage and brussels sprouts tomorrow!'THANKS
I am so curious now and I would love to know what you find out about this topic. I just don't know enough about cabbage to know what processing occurs as it "ripens." If cabbage behaves like fruit -- if the enzymes break raffinose down into its component sugars as part of the "ripening" process, similar to the way that fruit enzymes break starches into sugars during ripening -- that would/could/might actually change the carb (and calorie) count of cabbage because it would convert an undigestible sugar into simple sugars that the human system could digest.

Food is so weird! I seriously love that the world is so complicated.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:58 PM   #1438
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel watch View Post
I've only been a member for a week, but it's my 17th day going low carb. Congrats on your new beginning.

I'm starting to see this woe as my husband. I'm going to celebrate anniversaries, and grow old together. We'll go thru phases. It's a real commitment. And sometimes it really annoys me, but I don't plan on cheating.

My perfect goal weight present should be a pretty ring
I LOVE THIS!

I'm not kidding you, I definitely think of food in terms of boyfriends. I think of foods that I have had *love affairs* with -- like fiery Hawaiian pizzas and baja beef chalupas and Panera's baked potato soup -- as super hot, but abusive, ex-boyfriends. And I think to myself that there's NO WAY that I would EVER let a boyfriend do to my life what these foods were doing to my life -- even if he was gorgeous and rich and played for both Juventus and the (gorgeous) Danish national team (*sigh*, Nicklas Bendtner). No matter how *attractive* these foods are -- no matter what else they have to offer -- if they're destroying my life then I am strong enough to live without them.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:06 PM   #1439
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcd1070 View Post
So will you still be posting here for us Induction Babies even though you will be doing OWL?
I can't leave the Induction Babies! I owe my improved stamina and health to this thread as much as I owe it to the diet and to my friend who's training me.

I've actually been on OWL since the first Monday in March, when I moved up to the first rung and added more induction veggies per day -- but I'm not leaving the Induction Babies.

You guys and gals are just the best teammates!
Old 05-01-2013, 03:27 AM   #1440
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LauraDavis
Stats: 245.8/190.6/145
Start Date: March 2013
I made it to April's goal weight.... last day but I'm now 21# down so I made it and a pound extra!!!! YAY!
Closed Thread