Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 07:13 AM   #1111
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: wistyluv
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: August 07
Hello everyone,

Tomorrow I'll be starting day one of induction again. I had a death in the family so the past week has been guite difficult.

It was nice to come back home and read of the triumps and success's. Keep up the good work! Its very reassuring to have a place to go where others are having the same goals and all the support.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2013, 07:22 AM   #1112
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Trillex
Stats: 235/135/135
Start Date: 11 May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by wistyluv View Post
Hello everyone,

Tomorrow I'll be starting day one of induction again. I had a death in the family so the past week has been guite difficult.

It was nice to come back home and read of the triumps and success's. Keep up the good work! Its very reassuring to have a place to go where others are having the same goals and all the support.
My condolences to you and your family!
Old 03-17-2013, 09:43 AM   #1113
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Rebecca1979
Stats: 286/239/199 (for now!)
WOE: 2208/442 (11/5/13)
Start Date: October 19, 2013
REPOSTED from Main Lounge:

I've recently gotten myself down to 236, but I've popped up back up to 240. My diet hasn't changed since I've started. I'm a creature of habit and I eat the same thing all the time. I don't eat franken food (bars, snacks, shakes) AT ALL. I don't eat veggies other than Lettuce, broccoli, and cauliflower. I eat a lot of eggs, beef (because it's high in fat), chicken (non processed), and tuna. Condiments are mayo and mustard. The only dairy is colby jack cheese sticks 1-2 a day (except for once I made LindaSue's pizza crust which was induction friendly) I do love cured meats (pepperoni, beef hot dogs, Kielbasa, sausage patties *from a roll not preformed* ). Water is my main source of fluid. Sometimes I drink crystal light when I get in that mood where if I have to drink water I'll puke or diet if I'm not in the mood for CL. It's mainly water though!

Where am I going with this?! I want to know why I GAINED weight when I'm eating like above AND my Ketostick looks like this.......

It's darker in person

My JUDDD info Thread
Come Read My Weight Loss Journal!
Old 03-17-2013, 09:45 AM   #1114
Major LCF Poster!

I'm sorry, Wistyluv!!
Old 03-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #1115
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LauraDavis
Stats: 245.8/190.6/145
Start Date: March 2013
wistyluv - sorry to hear about your loss.

Had a bad day yesterday. I was drinking a soda, thought it tasted funny but always do so didn't think much about it. Set the soda down on my desk in front of the other bottle that I hadn't thrown away yet... they didn't match. Yeppers I was drinking a 45g carb a serving regular soda. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I was having a bad day of it I went ahead and ate 18 olives... gained 3# back

Getting back on track today.

B- Hot wings with Franks hot sauce and steamed spinach
S- pickle
L- 2 hamburgers with bacon
S- Pickle
D- breakfast "taco"
Old 03-17-2013, 10:41 PM   #1116
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: wistyluv
Start Date: August 07
Thankyou LauraDavis, Trellix and Rebecca.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow, I'll be with my grandbabies!

Ohhh, almost forgot lol. This past Tuesday was my Birthday NOW I am

53. I already pre-aged myself in my original post.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:38 AM   #1117
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca1979 View Post
REPOSTED from Main Lounge:

I've recently gotten myself down to 236, but I've popped up back up to 240. My diet hasn't changed since I've started. I'm a creature of habit and I eat the same thing all the time. I don't eat franken food (bars, snacks, shakes) AT ALL. I don't eat veggies other than Lettuce, broccoli, and cauliflower. I eat a lot of eggs, beef (because it's high in fat), chicken (non processed), and tuna. Condiments are mayo and mustard. The only dairy is colby jack cheese sticks 1-2 a day (except for once I made LindaSue's pizza crust which was induction friendly) I do love cured meats (pepperoni, beef hot dogs, Kielbasa, sausage patties *from a roll not preformed* ). Water is my main source of fluid. Sometimes I drink crystal light when I get in that mood where if I have to drink water I'll puke or diet if I'm not in the mood for CL. It's mainly water though!

Where am I going with this?! I want to know why I GAINED weight when I'm eating like above AND my Ketostick looks like this.......
Hello, Rebecca!

My first question is if this is just a *bounce* on the scale in which you're heavier today than you were yesterday, or if you've gone up a few pounds and stayed there for at least a few days? Because if it's just a one day thing, then it is most likely just a natural *weight* fluctuation that doesn't reflect your actual *fat* loss.

Are you tracking your food intake and measuring your portions? Do you know exactly how much you're eating? If you are having trouble losing fat, then you may be eating more food than your body actually needs. If you continue to stay *stuck* or God forbid *gain* pounds, then perhaps tracking your food intake will help you identify some problems. For example, you may not be eating many veggies but there are carbs in eggs and in processed meat products so you could actually be going over your carb limit if you aren't measuring your portions and tracking your intake. Or you could simply be eating at a calorie level that will cause your individual body to maintain its current weight.

You've already lost a lot of weight, so you may be at the point where you'll need to eat a bit less in order to continue shedding fat.

Or your current scale situation could just be a temporary adjustment due to hormonal issues like your menstrual period, and during this time the scale may not show your actual fat loss progress due to hormonal weight-retention reasons. Or it could be an adjustment period to re-starting the diet -- related to a re-balancing of your body's metabolic hormones -- in which you will appear *stuck* for a period of time and then appear to quickly *drop* pounds.

There's a lot involved in fat loss -- thousands of hormonal and metabolic reactions -- and the scale isn't always capable of showing your fat loss progress due to the other reactions that are happening inside you.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:46 AM   #1118
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraDavis View Post
Had a bad day yesterday. I was drinking a soda, thought it tasted funny but always do so didn't think much about it. Set the soda down on my desk in front of the other bottle that I hadn't thrown away yet... they didn't match. Yeppers I was drinking a 45g carb a serving regular soda. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I was having a bad day of it I went ahead and ate 18 olives... gained 3# back
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that this happened so early in the diet -- because now you're going to be intensely vigilant and careful about double-checking beverages.

After this happened to you this time, you just ate a bunch of olives which are still low-carb friendly. But if this had happened at a party or someplace where you were surrounded by carby food, then it might have led to cake or ice cream or whatever. But this happened while you were in a *safe* situation so it won't happen in the future in a *dangerous* situation. And the fact that the scale changed so negatively means you'll remember what happened. So there's a silver lining inside this cloud!
Old 03-18-2013, 01:48 AM   #1119
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistyluv View Post
Thankyou LauraDavis, Trellix and Rebecca.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow, I'll be with my grandbabies!

Ohhh, almost forgot lol. This past Tuesday was my Birthday NOW I am

53. I already pre-aged myself in my original post.
Happy birthday, Wisty! Have fun with the babies!
Old 03-18-2013, 05:57 AM   #1120
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Birthday Wistyluv!

Thank you, Trillex! I'm up around 239 and holding.. I MUST be eating too much it's the only thing that makes sense! I've been lax on monitoring my eating.. I just assumed that I was ok, because I wasn't consuming a ton of "traditional" carbs.. I'm such a DUMMYYYY!!
Old 03-18-2013, 11:26 AM   #1121
Senior LCF Member

Stats: at my biggest 375/195/ Goal 135
Start Date: 12/17/2009
Ok tomorrow is the day

I am going to start induction tomorrow I have to I am going on a trip in Nov. and I want yo look great and feel great. I was cleaning and I found my book Atkins essentials so I am going back to basics and win this battle. Now if I could just get in to the exercise thing I would be set. I am not real fond of eggs so breakfast is where I need the most help in so any suggestions let me know have a great day everyone. If any one wants to add me to face book it is Ronda Kay Kupfernagel Dudley

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.
Author Unknown

"Never, never, never give up!"
~ Winston Churchill

Live, laugh,Love
Facebook: Ronda Kay Kupfernagel Dudley

Last edited by wanttobethinagain; 03-18-2013 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: add
Old 03-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #1122
Major LCF Poster!

Good luck tomorrow, Rhonda!
Old 03-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #1123
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca1979 View Post
Happy Birthday Wistyluv!

Thank you, Trillex! I'm up around 239 and holding.. I MUST be eating too much it's the only thing that makes sense! I've been lax on monitoring my eating.. I just assumed that I was ok, because I wasn't consuming a ton of "traditional" carbs.. I'm such a DUMMYYYY!!
Don't be so hard on yourself, Rebecca! Our bodies are super complicated instruments. It's difficult to get them to do what we want them to do when we want them to do it. I think our bodies are like beautiful but stubborn children -- we have to be patient with them and support them, eventually they'll grow in a way that makes us proud. That sounds corny, I know, but I honestly believe it.

A bit of careful monitoring for a few days will at least tell you exactly where you are with regard to food and you can make adjustments from there, if you need to. Maybe you won't even need to change anything. Your body could be making internal changes that are simply taking a bit longer to show up on the scale.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:31 PM   #1124
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanttobethinagain View Post
I am going to start induction tomorrow I have to I am going on a trip in Nov. and I want yo look great and feel great. I was cleaning and I found my book Atkins essentials so I am going back to basics and win this battle. Now if I could just get in to the exercise thing I would be set. I am not real fond of eggs so breakfast is where I need the most help in so any suggestions let me know have a great day everyone. If any one wants to add me to face book it is Ronda Kay Kupfernagel Dudley
Howdy, Ronda! I'm not a big fan of eggs, either. I like omelets but I don't like any other type of eggy eggs. Usually, for breakfast I'll just have chopped meat and chopped veggies in a cream cheese fake-crepe. I don't even really need the fake-crepe because the meat and veggie filling is the good part. I just put them inside a crepe so they're easier to carry.

You don't have to eat breakfast foods for breakfast, unless you're just a fan of breakfast foods. Linda's Low Carb Menus has a wide variety of recipes, including a lot of quiches and things that are breakfasty without being *too* eggy. If you google Linda's Low Carb Menus, you'll find her recipe site. You could also get some good ideas from the Food P0rn threads here on the forum. Sugar Free Sheila also has some good recipes on her website. There are a TON of great low-carb recipes and menu ideas out there!

Last edited by Trillex; 03-18-2013 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: I said "crepe" when I meant "quiche"
Old 03-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #1125
Senior LCF Member

[

You don't have to eat breakfast foods for breakfast, unless you're just a fan of breakfast foods. Linda's Low Carb Menus has a wide variety of recipes, including a lot of quiches and things that are breakfasty without being *too* eggy. If you google Linda's Low Carb Menus, you'll find her recipe site. You could also get some good ideas from the Food P0rn threads here on the forum. Sugar Free Sheila also has some good recipes on her website. There are a TON of great low-carb recipes and menu ideas out there![/QUOTE]

Thank You so much for your ideas.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #1126
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: darlahr
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: June 15, 2009
WOW! You are all doing amazing! This is exactly what I needed today and hope I'm okay to join the group?? I am on day 13 of induction and am down 9.8 pounds...which is okay, but not what I had hoped! I'm the person that has let herself go and wants it fixed like yesterday, so I do realize that I'm unrealistic! I am able to chat with my fiance about losing weight, but I feel like I'm becoming obsessed and he is naturally thin, so I feel like I'm really over doing it!

I just started couch to 5k today and WOWZA I am SOOOO outta shape!! Walking feels bad I have to keep going because I am missing sooo much in my life. I have two beautiful boys and want to be able to wrestle and run with them and right now, I can't. I'm optimistic and will do this!

I started at 264.8, down to 255.2 and my goal is to lose 20 pounds by April 7.

I hope everyone has a great day! Hugs!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:58 AM   #1127
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlahr View Post
WOW! You are all doing amazing! This is exactly what I needed today and hope I'm okay to join the group?? I am on day 13 of induction and am down 9.8 pounds...which is okay, but not what I had hoped! I'm the person that has let herself go and wants it fixed like yesterday, so I do realize that I'm unrealistic! I am able to chat with my fiance about losing weight, but I feel like I'm becoming obsessed and he is naturally thin, so I feel like I'm really over doing it!

I just started couch to 5k today and WOWZA I am SOOOO outta shape!! Walking feels bad I have to keep going because I am missing sooo much in my life. I have two beautiful boys and want to be able to wrestle and run with them and right now, I can't. I'm optimistic and will do this!

I started at 264.8, down to 255.2 and my goal is to lose 20 pounds by April 7.

I hope everyone has a great day! Hugs!
Welcome aboard, Darla!

When I started Atkins last May, I had terrible lower back pain anytime I walked more than half a block. I had terrible stamina and had shortness of breath just from climbing a few stairs. I got sweaty and had a rapid heartbeat just from carrying my groceries 50 feet from a taxi to my house. Unfortunately, I'm not a *fast* loser and I didn't lose a lot of scale pounds at the beginning of the diet -- I lost a grand total of 10 pounds in my entire first month.

BUT my back pain completely disappeared before I lost my first 20 pounds. My stamina, endurance, and strength improved dramatically within the first few months, with a loss of less than 30 pounds. By my fourth month, I didn't have to take a taxi to the market anymore because I could easily walk 1.5 miles to the market and then walk 1.5 miles home while carrying my groceries.

So in my experience, major health improvements can come long before reaching goal weight. If you want to dramatically improve your health, you just have to stick to your program and let your body heal itself. If you stick with it and make the diet something you can live with and sustain long-term, you will make yourself a healthier, stronger person.

Good luck on your journey!
Old 03-20-2013, 05:48 AM   #1128
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: darlahr
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: June 15, 2009
Hi Trillex!

Good Morning!

First of all, I need to say you are an inspiration! Are you still under 20g of carbs per day since last May? If so, can you post some of your menus? I am not sure I could stay that low carb with what I'm eating now!lol

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I think once can start to measure how much better I feel vs the number on the scale, I can begin to get my head wrapped around not being frantic about gaining or losing an ounce! I agree, being able to walk around and run with my boys for that matter or sit on the floor without everything hurting when I stand up is far more important to me than that little machine

Yesterday was a fairly good day although I did not gain or lose! I did eat a bit differently than I normally do:
B: cream cheese omlet
D: crack slaw (I substituted coleslaw with zuchinni and green peppers so my family would eat it - I'm not sure that's okay?) Although, I do really recommend this dish - SUPER yummy!!

I completed day 1 of C25k - OUUUUUCH!!! Seriously, this process is going to be harder than I thought. I need to keep a journal so if I EVER want to eat like this again, I can stop myself!!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Hugs!
Darlah
Old 03-20-2013, 08:55 AM   #1129
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE=darlahr;16324603]WOW! You are all doing amazing! This is exactly what I needed today and hope I'm okay to join the group?? I am on day 13 of induction and am down 9.8 pounds...which is okay, but not what I had hoped! I'm the person that has let herself go and wants it fixed like yesterday, so I do realize that I'm unrealistic! I am able to chat with my fiance about losing weight, but I feel like I'm becoming obsessed and he is naturally thin, so I feel like I'm really over doing it!
Welcome to the group have a great day
Old 03-20-2013, 06:46 PM   #1130
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I think once can start to measure how much better I feel vs the number on the scale, I can begin to get my head wrapped around not being frantic about gaining or losing an ounce! I agree, being able to walk around and run with my boys for that matter or sit on the floor without everything hurting when I stand up is far more important to me than that little machine
I keep a list of life improvements that I've noticed since losing weight. I have a little notebook and I just write these observations in the notebook whenever I notice myself doing something that I couldn't do before. Like crossing my legs. Being able to zip boots over my calves. Being able to detangle my hair in the shower without my arms getting exhausted. I don't want to start taking these little things for granted and forget how important it is to keep working hard on my diet and fitness. My life is BETTER now and I want it to stay that way!

The other day, I had to get something out of one of the lower kitchen cabinets and I realized that I could easily go down on one knee and get right back up without having to pull myself up off the floor by grabbing the kitchen counter. There is NO WAY that I could have done that last March!

Quote:
Are you still under 20g of carbs per day since last May? If so, can you post some of your menus? I am not sure I could stay that low carb with what I'm eating now!lol
I stayed on induction-level carbs for the first 9 months -- less than 20g carbs per day = 2 cups of salad veggies plus 1 cup of other induction veggies from the list in the book. On the first Monday in March, I just moved up to the first rung on the ongoing weight loss ladder because my trainer recommended moving up to the next level. So since the first Monday of this month, I have added 5g more induction veggies per day, and my veggie limit is now based on staying below 25g carbs per day instead of staying limited to just 3 cups of induction veggies per day.

Honestly, I was very content while I was on induction-level eating. It's just so simple because the book explained exactly what I needed to eat and so I just picked my favorite foods from the list in the book and just made daily menus using those foods. I always knew what to eat and I really like that.

I started Atkins at the beginning of last summer so I ate A LOT of grilled lamb, grilled steak, and grilled fish with salad for the first few months because I could cook stuff on the outdoor grill and it was great. I usually had grilled catfish or grilled salmon or grilled tuna steaks with small salads made of chopped lettuce, chopped celery, chopped mushrooms, chopped parsley, chopped cilantro, chopped fennel, and chopped cucumbers.

I would chop the salad veggies and make a big tupperware container of salad on Sundays and then I would measure out a half cup of salad to go with my grilled meat or fish for each meal. I'm not a big fan of chicken, especially grilled chicken. When I started, I was eating 5-6 small meals per day, so I was eating 5-7 ounces of meat with 1/2 cup of salad veggies for my early meals in the day. Then I ate 5-7 ounces of meat with a cup of more substantial induction veggies for dinner, like chopped artichokes, chopped spinach cooked with shredded onions, or chopped kale or mustard greens or collard greens cooked with shredded onions, shredded zucchini, shredded cauliflower, chopped brussels sprouts, broccoli florets, grilled eggplant, green beans, asparagus, and stuff like that.

When it became too cold to grill outside, I started making roasts and corned beef and cooking big portions of meat on Sundays and then slicing the meat up and putting it into individual containers for each meal. When it was time to eat, all I had to do was heat the sliced meat up and add a measuring cup of salad or other veggies to go with it.

At some point, I went through a big stir-fry phase and cooked chopped lamb or chopped beef or shredded chicken or shredded turkey with seasonings and portioned that into containers for each meal. Then when it was time to eat, I could just put the meat in a pan and re-heat it by stir-frying the seasoned meat with chopped veggies. The salad veggies were surprisingly good stir-fried in a hot pan -- I even thought the lettuce was good, even though it got a bit wilty in the heat.

Lately, I've been on a seafood kick. I ate so much grease during the first 7 months that I reached a point after the holidays where I just can't even look at anything greasy, including heavy meat. Right now, just the smell of butter makes me a bit nauseous because I ate so darned much of it for so many consecutive months. And after my 6th month, I stopped eating 5-6 small meals per day and started eating 2-3 meals per day. Yesterday, I had a half pound of langostinos for lunch, which was my first meal of the day, stir-fried with chopped celery and chopped broccoli and garlic. Then I had blackened catfish rubbed with a roasted jalapeno pepper for dinner with chopped bell peppers and chopped brussels sprouts.

Since my health improved, I haven't really cared how fast or how slowly additional pounds come off, so I'm just trying to stick with the plan by eating the Atkins foods that are appetizing to me right now and those foods are non-greasy foods. I wouldn't recommend that anybody else drop their dietary fats as low as I've dropped them for the past few months because the forum is full of stories of people who had trouble losing pounds when their dietary fat ratio was too low. But my priority right now is being content with my meals on a daily basis so that I will stick with the program, and I'm not concerned with how quickly the pounds will come off as much as I'm concerned with making the diet sustainable for the long-term.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:15 AM   #1131
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: straphe
Stats: 231/194.5/187
WOE: Atkins induction
Start Date: 15 January 2013
Trillex, I just gotta say that your new profile picture is very cute.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:36 AM   #1132
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Big Stevie
Stats: 295 Start/212 now/195 goal
Start Date: 7-22-12
Just checking in. I took the family to Disneyland yesterday. 12 hours of fun. It is so much easier walking around and standing with less weight on your body. I felt good all day. Surprisingly Disney now has lots of healthy food options. It was easy to stay on plan. I brought my own food just in case but was pleasantly surprised. Good job Disney.

Since my scale broke I don't know my weight but other indications are very good.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #1133
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lost_in_PDX
Stats: 185/178/145
WOE: Induction
Hey Everyone!

This looks like a great threat, so packed with information - AWESOME!

I'm back to Induction after successfully losing 25 lbs on it 3 years ago. Did well for a while with OWL, but slowly slipped off from there. Going to be in my sister's wedding in August and want to be healther as well as look my best for her since she and her bridesmaids are all either models or model skinny

I'll try to be conversational if I can, just wanted to say hi since I'm lurking... great stuff in here!

~Crystal
Old 03-21-2013, 10:54 PM   #1134
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by straphe View Post
Trillex, I just gotta say that your new profile picture is very cute.
Awwww... Thanks, Straphe!
Old 03-21-2013, 10:56 PM   #1135
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stevie View Post
Just checking in. I took the family to Disneyland yesterday. 12 hours of fun. It is so much easier walking around and standing with less weight on your body. I felt good all day. Surprisingly Disney now has lots of healthy food options. It was easy to stay on plan. I brought my own food just in case but was pleasantly surprised. Good job Disney.

Since my scale broke I don't know my weight but other indications are very good.
You're such a wonderful example, Big Stevie, for showing that you can stick with the plan while you're on vacation and still have a great time.

Have fun with your family!
Old 03-21-2013, 11:02 PM   #1136
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_in_PDX View Post
Hey Everyone!

This looks like a great threat, so packed with information - AWESOME!

I'm back to Induction after successfully losing 25 lbs on it 3 years ago. Did well for a while with OWL, but slowly slipped off from there. Going to be in my sister's wedding in August and want to be healther as well as look my best for her since she and her bridesmaids are all either models or model skinny

I'll try to be conversational if I can, just wanted to say hi since I'm lurking... great stuff in here!

~Crystal
Welcome back to Atkins, Crystal! Congratulations on doing so well with the program. I'm new to Atkins, I started last May, but Big Stevie has done Atkins in the past and he's been dropping pounds like crazy since returning to the program.

I totally understand the bridesmaid situation. Why do I always have to wear a strapless dress? HaHa! Seriously, though, like only 2% of the population can comfortably wear strapless dresses. No matter what weight I am, I always feel like those dresses are an embarrassing accident waiting to happen.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:15 AM   #1137
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MikeB
Stats: 193/184/154
Hello!

I started induction almost two weeks ago. Why? I had an “old-man’s belly”, and felt heavy carrying it. More importantly, I’d had a hip replaced last year, my other hip was showing signs of wear, and I was nearly 3 stones overweight, which couldn’t have helped.

Of course I’m pleased to have lost 9 lbs already. But I know that now I’m facing the long, hard part, when I can expect to lose weight much more slowly, and – perhaps for long periods – not at all.

So I’m grateful for this encouraging and supportive thread. Thanks to you all.

Mike
Old 03-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #1138
Senior LCF Member

Welcome Mike. Three stones isn't that much. You will be there in a few short months. Stick to the plan and the rest will take care of itself. It will pave be much easier on your hip. I have a little hip and joint pain, it is vastly improved since I have lost weight. Good luck on your journey. Check back in and we will help you.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:48 AM   #1139
Senior LCF Member

I am losing my undies on a regular basis these days. They keep falling down. They were bought less than a year ago and they have made it through 75 pounds of weight loss but now they are just too big. Just thought I would share.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:30 AM   #1140
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LauraDavis
Stats: 245.8/190.6/145
Good to Know Steve! LOL can't wait till I have that problem. Right now I have undies from 40# ago and I'm too fat so they roll down. I'd just like them to fit now... soon enough right?

Anyway I'm back... sorry got lost last week. The no trip to grocery just had me all out of it. Stayed on plan but it was sloppy. Didn't make me feel good and I didn't have an idea ahead of time of what was for meals. This week I'm back to super organized recipes in a seperate binder for the week, ready to go!!!

We found Deep Dish Pizza... it is his new favorite meal. He want's this 2x a week at least. LOL. Can't wait till I have a bunch of his favorites found so he looks forward to meals a bit more. He's so picky! Love the hell out of him, not sure what I'm going to do when he doesn't have the big Buddha tummy for me to rub.

Ok I've ran on for long enough... missed everyone!
Closed Thread