Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #1021
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Trillex
Stats: 235/135/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 11 May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stevie View Post
Wow lot of new folks, we are growing. Great.

I have had a tough week. My mother-in-law had a minor stroke and is in the hospital. My wife has been gone for 48 hours. The extra stress has really caused me problems. Trying to get life done without my wife to do her part has been hard. On top of it, we don't have much food in the house right now and i don't have the time to shop. I ended up getting fast ford for the kids dinner but of course it is a struggle to eat Atkins at Taco Bell. I ended up eating a can of tuna. Never before had I been so tempted just to say screw it and eat some burritos.
I consider you a cherished friend -- my brother on this Atkins journey -- so my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife and family!

Just FYI, Taco Bell puts a LOT of flour in their taco meat. A surprisingly high percentage of their taco "meat" is actually texturized starch. I just wanted to mention that because I was shocked when I found that out.

If you have a local Jimmy John's, they deliver really fast (if you're too busy to head out) and their "unwiches" are extremely Atkins friendly, they wrap the fillings up in big lettuce leaves. You can calculate the precise nutrition info for custom sandwiches (unwiches) here:

Jimmy John's Nutrition

Personally, I think Jimmy John's is SUPER expensive, for the small amount of food you get. But it's the closest thing I've found to a reliable, reasonably whole food, fast food outlet. You could just take the bun off burgers or eat the tops of pizza slices, but I feel like those fast food places *sneak* maltodextrin and starches into what should be low-carb items. I may be paranoid, but I just don't feel certain that a McDonald's burger is all meat -- those burgers tasted *carby* to me even back when I was eating carbs. But I'm probably being paranoid and crazy.

Take care of yourself, buddy!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #1022
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: straphe
Stats: 231/194.5/187
WOE: Atkins induction
Start Date: 15 January 2013
Hi guys, quick question: I bought some Stevia from Tesco's, it's Canderel brand, and I had a look at the nutrition info: 93.9g carbs, of which 2.93g sugar per 100g. What the eff? Is that right? If so, what is that ridiculously high carb count?
Old 03-07-2013, 04:46 PM   #1023
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynaMOna View Post
No physical exercise in in my near future due to an accident that munched both legs and one arm. I'm doing some super easy yoga for recovery/rehab, but it's going to be awhile before cardio comes into play.
I just want to say that I've been working out hard -- with a professional bodybuilding coach -- since the first day I started Atkins. I feel absolutely amazingly wonderful and super strong and I feel pumped for hours after my workouts BUT I wouldn't say that the workouts have helped me to lose pounds *faster*. My pound loss progress, given my height and weight, has been much slower than the results of ladies of my comparable size over on the "Challenge" thread. This may be more about my individual metabolism than about exercise. But I just wanted to point this out because I talk about exercise a lot and I don't want to give the impression that exercise has helped me to lose pounds *faster*, because I don't think that's actually true.

I wouldn't give up my training for anything else in the world, including *faster* pound loss, because my health and stamina and strength are the reasons I'm dieting in the first place. But from what I've seen of people's stats, dieting without exercising seems to give good results -- so if you're in a position where you are not currently able to workout, I don't think you need to be worried about that because there's ample evidence that the lack of exercise won't hinder your progress.

Quote:
I read on another thread that someone recommended keeping percentages in the neighborhood of 60-70% fat, 20-30% protein, and 5% carbs. This person said she consistently lost weight when she kept her numbers in that range, so I too have been trying that.
I think those percentages are ideal and work really well -- I know Big Stevie has stayed in that range since the beginning. And I stayed solidly in that range throughout the first six months, and I definitely made consistent progress and was always very satisfied with my meals.

At the very beginning of your journey, though, it seems to me that the most important thing you can do is to focus on really internalizing the induction guidelines and learning to build a sustainable lifestyle around this style of cooking and eating. Because the best thing you can do for your future success, in my opinion, is to just stick with the plan and keep going. A lot of people put tons of work into *perfecting* their plan and they figure out ways to lose pounds super fast -- but then they just quit, for some reason. In my experience, the real *magic* of the diet comes from just sticking to it and following the rules every day.

I do think the percentages and nutrient ratios are important -- and can really help keep you healthy and consistent and satisfied with your meals -- but I think we all have to be careful to not let the details of making the diet *perfect* distract us from the absolutely necessary work of simply NOT eating off-plan foods. At the end of the day, just eating the approved foods and avoiding the other stuff is what is going to help you lose the fat that you want to lose. In my opinion...

I don't want to sound like I'm the *expert* or whatever, because I'm just a struggling dieter in the middle of my journey like everybody else here, but it really bums me out when I see people who are making really great progress just QUIT. And I often wonder, if the people who quit had been a little less hard on themselves about getting everything *right* and had instead just focused on the basics, if they would have been able to stick with the plan long-term and eventually made it to goal.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #1024
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by straphe View Post
Hi guys, quick question: I bought some Stevia from Tesco's, it's Canderel brand, and I had a look at the nutrition info: 93.9g carbs, of which 2.93g sugar per 100g. What the eff? Is that right? If so, what is that ridiculously high carb count?
What are the ingredients? I don't use stevia, but I've read that sucralose has zero carbs but the granulated forms of sucralose add maltodextrin which adds carbs. So granulated sucralose has carbs, just to make it granulated and comparably measurable to sugar. Perhaps there's a similar situation with the stevia you bought.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #1025
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Kids4me View Post
I have some trainer-planned Tabatas to do tonight.
I do tabata on Fridays -- so I've got some tomorrow! I have a love/hate relationship with tabata: I just want to kick my trainer in his junk while I'm doing it, but I feel AMAZING afterwards!
Old 03-07-2013, 05:58 PM   #1026
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 3Kids4me
Stats: 202/196/155
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: March 1, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillex View Post
I do tabata on Fridays -- so I've got some tomorrow! I have a love/hate relationship with tabata: I just want to kick my trainer in his junk while I'm doing it, but I feel AMAZING afterwards!
Exactly. I keep telling myself, "you can do anything for 4 minutes, you can do anything for 4 minutes..."

Old 03-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #1027
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: straphe
Stats: 231/194.5/187
WOE: Atkins induction
Start Date: 15 January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillex View Post
What are the ingredients? I don't use stevia, but I've read that sucralose has zero carbs but the granulated forms of sucralose add maltodextrin which adds carbs. So granulated sucralose has carbs, just to make it granulated and comparably measurable to sugar. Perhaps there's a similar situation with the stevia you bought.
Ingredients are maltodextrin, steviol glycosides and natural flavourings. I only bought it because I read that Splenda isn't the best sweetener to use in baking/coconut bark. I was originally gonna buy xylitol, but Stevia was on hand so I bought that.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:53 AM   #1028
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LauraDavis
Stats: 245.8/190.6/145
Start Date: March 2013
Hey Guys a bit rushed tonight.....

thank you for the info on my weak feelin muscles. I added salt last night to dinner, which i never do as i have high blood pressure. I did this before i read ya'lls posts but woke up this afternoon feeling fine.

Gonna have to keep a good eye on my blood pressure. I lost 25# last spring and didn't think to check where my pressure was at... I came to work one morning with fuzzy vision and then my vision blacking out completely. I felt awful, the girls said i was pale and just felt so whoosy. Somehow I made it the 10 minute trip home without crashing my car and fell into bed and slept. When I woke up I called my Mom who is a nurse and she told me to check my blood pressure. It was 79/54... I think I was lucky to wake up. We cut my meds in half and I was fine after that. I sure don't want a repeat preformance.

Dinner went well tonight, one of his favorites. Loaded hamburgers and coleslaw.... the slaw sucked but the burgers were great. I'll work on the slaw recipe. That's the only problem with tryin new recipes... sometimes ya get duds. It should have been similar to my Mom's freezer slaw so maybe I'll recheck her recipe and tweek it.

Oh does anyone know if Whole Foods has liquid Stevia? Need to pick some up. So many things to stock with the new way of eating. My cupboards are bare... I'm a food horder this sucks!!!!!! It's like I'm not doing my job. Gonna take a few weeks to where I can make something different for dinner if I need to.

Taking both days off this weekend. This is a rare occurance. I generally work 6 days a week and work over my shift about 4 days a week. I'm going to enjoy it while I can. Coming up with a "sweet" this weekend. Will post the results later.

anyway I've rambled on enough night all
Old 03-08-2013, 03:13 AM   #1029
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: wistyluv
Start Date: August 07
Good evening everyone!

Thanks 3kids4me and Trillex for your wonderful suggestions. Looks like I really need to start checking out some new recipes. It makes alot of sense to start some of the prep work while I am still at my daughters. Sometimes the obvious is staring you in the face (chuckles). My daughter uses her crockpot now and then and it just hadnt occurred to me that there were some recipes I could use for induction atkins phase. Trillex you made a mention about an egg & cream chz "crepe"? Freezing doesnt effect the taste or texture? Do you have to thaw it out first before reheating?

Dynamona, I am so sorry to hear about your accident and the things you have to face from it. I know how hard it is to be in pain all the time and not being able to physically move and do the things that you want to.

Big Stevie, Congrats on not giving in on those burritoes! I could almost picture you eating that can of tuna and thinking how much you would rather have those burritoes. Your will power just gave me the boost I needed to not eat this apple I was going to eat, it was already cut up in a bowl and then I read what you wrote and I looked over at that apple and said... This isnt allowed on induction... So its in a baggie and going to be part of my grandchildrens breakfast tomorrow. Thankyou!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day.
Wist
Old 03-08-2013, 07:42 AM   #1030
Senior LCF Member

Stats: at my biggest 375/195/ Goal 135
Start Date: 12/17/2009
New

Can I join it has been a long time since I have done Adkins but I want to get back on in so that I can get to my goal of losing at least another 75 pounds. Getting started with my sister when she gets back from her trip 03,18. we are planning a trip for Thanksgiving and we need to look great. So any tips and help I would be grateful. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Ronda
Old 03-08-2013, 07:59 AM   #1031
Senior LCF Member

LauraDavis--

Glad the salt helped and you're feeling better. Remember that adapting to ketosis takes about 2 weeks, so be patient with yourself!

I'm certain Whole Foods has liquid Stevia. My local small natural grocery carries SweetLeaf brand.

--JM
Old 03-08-2013, 08:03 AM   #1032
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanttobethinagain View Post
Can I join it has been a long time since I have done Adkins but I want to get back on in so that I can get to my goal of losing at least another 75 pounds. Getting started with my sister when she gets back from her trip 03,18. we are planning a trip for Thanksgiving and we need to look great. So any tips and help I would be grateful. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Ronda
Welcome Ronda!

I'm back to Atkins after losing 60 lbs, regaining a bit and jumping around from several plans. I just wanted the structure of Induction again and to move up the ladder and really find out my carb tolerance this time.

I know exercise isn't critical for weight loss, on the scale, but I lose so many more inches and am a smaller size for my weight because I lift weights and do some interval cardio. So I recommend that if a fit body is a top priority and you're willing to ignore the scale a bit. Take measurements with a tape measure!

Good luck to you!

-JM
Old 03-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #1033
Senior LCF Member

The water weight is coming off! I was up around 202 lbs with the carb bloat when I started, and today I'm at 196.5. Go water go, take some fat with you!
Old 03-08-2013, 09:51 AM   #1034
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by straphe View Post
Ingredients are maltodextrin, steviol glycosides and natural flavourings. I only bought it because I read that Splenda isn't the best sweetener to use in baking/coconut bark. I was originally gonna buy xylitol, but Stevia was on hand so I bought that.
I think the maltodextrin adds some carbs to it -- the same way that maltodextrin adds carbs to granulated sucralose -- but because the granules are so lightweight, 100g would be a ridiculously large amount and you'll never actually use that much so the amount that you actually use will still be relatively low in carbs. I googled Canderel Green and the whole package only contains 75g of product.

If you have a gram scale, you can just measure the amount that you would normally use onto the gram scale, and then you can see the actual carb count that you'll get from using it.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #1035
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraDavis View Post
Dinner went well tonight, one of his favorites. Loaded hamburgers and coleslaw.... the slaw sucked but the burgers were great. I'll work on the slaw recipe. That's the only problem with tryin new recipes... sometimes ya get duds. It should have been similar to my Mom's freezer slaw so maybe I'll recheck her recipe and tweek it.
I don't know if you'll like it, but I made a lot of sugar-free coleslaw all last summer. I liked it a lot but, I must admit, my tastebuds may have been a bit *off* because I'd already been on the diet a couple of months when I started making the coleslaw in July and August.

- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle Tabasco sauce
- 8 drops liquid Splenda
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 cup of chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 bag of pre-shredded coleslaw

Sometimes, I used a bag of broccoli "slaw" instead of cabbage.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #1036
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistyluv View Post
Trillex you made a mention about an egg & cream chz "crepe"? Freezing doesnt effect the taste or texture? Do you have to thaw it out first before reheating?
To be honest with you, I wouldn't call the crepes *delicious* -- they definitely don't have the taste and texture of a real flour crepe. I just like them because they are so convenient to pre-make and then grab on the run. And they're very filling -- I can have one for breakfast and then not be hungry for 5 or 6 hours.

I don't thaw them, I just stick them in an oiled pan and bake them in a 300-degree oven for 15-20 minutes to reheat them. I usually stick them in the oven right before I get into the shower. Then I wrap them in a foil square, so they're easy to hold and I can eat them on the bus or at my desk. The texture is *okay* but I wouldn't call it *fantastic*.

The crepes are made of:
- 1 egg
- 2 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavor (so they won't taste *eggy*)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt

I cook them in a 10" non-stick crepe pan. I cook them the same way that I cook regular pancakes, I wait until bubbles appear on the non-cooked side and then I flip them over. This recipe makes about 5 crepes, which is enough for my weekday breakfasts for a whole week.

I put a blend of stir-fried chopped meat and veggies and shredded cheese inside each crepe. I try to make sure the filling isn't *wet* so they won't make the crepes soggy when I reheat them. I use about 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese for the filling of each crepe, so that it's enough to hold the filling together but not enough to put me over the induction daily limit of cheese. Then I wrap them up in plastic wrap and put the plastic-wrapped crepes in a ziploc baggie in the freezer.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #1037
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Ronda
Welcome back to Atkins, Ronda! Congratulations on losing almost 200 pounds! I felt like a new, healthier person when I lost the first 20 pounds so I can't even imagine how great you must feel.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #1038
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Kids4me View Post
The water weight is coming off! I was up around 202 lbs with the carb bloat when I started, and today I'm at 196.5. Go water go, take some fat with you!
You're already in ONEderland, JM!
Old 03-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #1039
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bethanyblondie
Stats: 255/173/140
WOE: I have the Lap Band/Atkin's
Start Date: Restarted 1/28/2013
Down to 193 today! I was on plan like a champ this week, but only lost a pound. But that's okay because I lost a huge amount last week.

I think I can probably reach my March goal at this point, which is just to get into the 180s. I guess I SHOULD celebrate that I've pretty much lost all the pregnancy weight from this last pregnancy...I just realized that! Woo hoo! Any accomplishment is worth some celebration to me!

Welcome to all new members to this thread!
Old 03-08-2013, 03:58 PM   #1040
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethanyblondie View Post
Down to 193 today! I was on plan like a champ this week, but only lost a pound. But that's okay because I lost a huge amount last week.

I think I can probably reach my March goal at this point, which is just to get into the 180s. I guess I SHOULD celebrate that I've pretty much lost all the pregnancy weight from this last pregnancy...I just realized that! Woo hoo! Any accomplishment is worth some celebration to me!

It seems like just about a week ago you were *fighting* to get into ONEderland -- now, you're much closer to the 180s than to the 200s! That is FANTASTIC progress!
Old 03-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #1041
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: wistyluv
Start Date: August 07
Hello Ronda

Welcome back! I hope you are having a great day.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #1042
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Big Stevie
Stats: 295 Start/212 now/195 goal
Start Date: 7-22-12
Quote:
Thanks BigStevie!

I'm using a tracker, however I believe I may be a bit excessive in terms of calories. No physical exercise in in my near future due to an accident that munched both legs and one arm. I'm doing some super easy yoga for recovery/rehab, but it's going to be awhile before cardio comes into play.

My carbs are below 20 every day, and my calories have been around 2500-3500. I'm sticking to the induction food list.

I read on another thread that someone recommended keeping percentages in the neighborhood of 60-70% fat, 20-30% protein, and 5% carbs. This person said she consistently lost weight when she kept her numbers in that range, so I too have been trying that.
First, I lost 50 pounds with no working out. I was told I was fat because I was lazy and wanted to prove everyone wrong. So I purposely didn't change my level of activity. So, you can do it to. Not working out is not an excuse!LOL, You'll have to find another one!!!

Most men on this eating plan end up eating around 1,800 calories a day and most women around 1,300 a day. Most people do this naturally by just eating the Induction foods until they are satisfied. They also end up within the fat, protein and carb ratios that you lined out, without much thought.

You are eating way more calories than most people do when confined to foods on the Induction list. So we need to find out where the calories are coming from. What are you eating to consume that many calories? If I had to guess, it will be coming from too large of portions of meet. If you keep your fats up, you usually have a feeling of fullness and contentment.

So, what are your percentage? If I had to guess, I would say you are too high on protein, and too low on fats.

Post some menus and we will help you get this thing sorted out and get you on track to lose all the weight you want, and still be satisfied. We got this this, we can get you losing.

Last edited by Big Stevie; 03-08-2013 at 05:33 PM..
Old 03-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #1043
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Sorry to hear about your Mother-in-law. It sounds like you're making the best out of the situation, and will breathe a big sigh of relief when your wife gets back home safe.

Thanks for the support guys. Mother in Law made it out of the hospital and is doing better. Still don't have a full diagnosis, but they ran a million tests and felt good enough with what they saw to let her come home.

I am getting back to a more normal eating schedule. It has been tough. I am blessed to have a fairly stable routine which allows me to really control my diet. I know a lot of your don't.

Haven't been on the scale in a couple weeks. I did however, have another measuring event. I went and bought some new pants and shirts. I am now at 36 in the pants. I started at 44. So this is my 5th step down in sizes since I started.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #1044
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Ronda
Welcome Ronda. My tip is to just get started today. Don't wait for your sister, she can catch up, or maybe you will always be ahead. We all love being ahead of our siblings in everything don't we.

Just get rid of all non induction foods from you house. The first week is a little tough. Make sure you have plenty of Induction list foods and never let yourself get hungry while you are making the transition between the sugar and non sugar world. You will feel great within a couple of days. You will have more energy, sleep better and have a clearer mind. You can do it.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:36 PM   #1045
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistyluv View Post
Big Stevie, Congrats on not giving in on those burritoes! I could almost picture you eating that can of tuna and thinking how much you would rather have those burritoes. Your will power just gave me the boost I needed to not eat this apple I was going to eat, it was already cut up in a bowl and then I read what you wrote and I looked over at that apple and said... This isnt allowed on induction... So its in a baggie and going to be part of my grandchildrens breakfast tomorrow. Thankyou!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day.
Wist
Glad I could help. Man was I frustrated that night. I have only gotten that way a couple of times in the last 7 months, but I about lost it. Glad I didn't. It also good to have a place like this to vent a little.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #1046
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethanyblondie View Post

Great work! You have been steadily losing. Remember, I had several weeks with no weight loss only to be followed by big drops. Just stay on track and all things will work out in the end. You're doing wonderful.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:40 PM   #1047
Senior LCF Member

Sorry for all the posts. I have been away for a couple of days, and lot of great stuff has been happening around here. Good catching up!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #1048
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dynaMOna
Stats: 314/?/260
Start Date: March 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stevie View Post
First, I lost 50 pounds with no working out. I was told I was fat because I was lazy and wanted to prove everyone wrong. So I purposely didn't change my level of activity. So, you can do it to. Not working out is not an excuse!LOL, You'll have to find another one!!!

Most men on this eating plan end up eating around 1,800 calories a day and most women around 1,300 a day. Most people do this naturally by just eating the Induction foods until they are satisfied. They also end up within the fat, protein and carb ratios that you lined out, without much thought.

You are eating way more calories than most people do when confined to foods on the Induction list. So we need to find out where the calories are coming from. What are you eating to consume that many calories? If I had to guess, it will be coming from too large of portions of meet. If you keep your fats up, you usually have a feeling of fullness and contentment.

So, what are your percentage? If I had to guess, I would say you are too high on protein, and too low on fats.

Post some menus and we will help you get this thing sorted out and get you on track to lose all the weight you want, and still be satisfied. We got this this, we can get you losing.
Thanks Steve, I need more veggies for sure. I am in love with mayonnaise...there, I said it. Mayo and I are having a hot affair

I will do as you suggest, and start posting some menus. I also have a feeling that once I hit Trader Joe's tonight and make some of the vegetable-based yumminess I saw on the Induction Food Porn threads, my calories will go down. My percentages have been 70ish% fat, 20-30% protein and 2-5% carbs. I also have a problem with eating at night, during the day is no problem, but I really want to eat at night, and realize that is going to take time to change that behavior.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:26 PM   #1049
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dynaMOna
Stats: 314/?/260
Start Date: March 3, 2013
Wow, I just now realized that I haven't had any caffeine today...this does NOT happen! I feel clearheaded and happy to know that induction is doing something positive for me.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:55 PM   #1050
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thanks Steve, I need more veggies for sure. I am in love with mayonnaise...there, I said it. Mayo and I are having a hot affair

I will do as you suggest, and start posting some menus. I also have a feeling that once I hit Trader Joe's tonight and make some of the vegetable-based yumminess I saw on the Induction Food Porn threads, my calories will go down. My percentages have been 70ish% fat, 20-30% protein and 2-5% carbs. I also have a problem with eating at night, during the day is no problem, but I really want to eat at night, and realize that is going to take time to change that behavior.
Mayo is great. Continue to eat it. It is on the Induction list and it is a fat, we need fat. I never liked it before Atkins. But I have come to love it also.

I like to eat at night as well. I find that if I eat fat, it fills me up and quickly and stops my eating at night. I eat whipped heavy cream with cinnamon and splenda when I want something sweet. A piece of cheese wrapped with pepperoni or salami also satisfies without too many calories. Find a "fat" snack that works for you so you can keep you calories down. I know that sounds kinda funny, but it is what will work for you.
Closed Thread