Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #241
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: capricapers
Stats: goal 150
WOE: Ketogenic 85 F/12 P/3 C
Start Date: 1/7/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion68 View Post
Thank you! I should point out the minus 31 is just my first goal...

Last night I binged again instead of eating the pork chop. All I remember is pork rinds w sour cream and pistachios. The rest is a blur....
You'll just get it out of your system and then back up on your pony. No worries at all. There may be something that's bothering you that eating is trying to comfort. I hope you have success in resolving it all - there's worse stuff in life than eating and falling off of diets. Next shopping trip - just get 'legal' stuff to have around you. You may just have reached a motivation burn out for a bit, or TOM stuff

As for me I tied on the feast feedbag at dinner - talk about blur.

B: 2 fried eggs in CO, spiral ham slice coffe w/ lt cream
L: Beef hot dog (1 carb) with iceberg romain/red leaf/baby spinach salad w/ Marie's Ranch dressing white chedder cheese
D: Ruby Tuesday takeout. Hubs and I split two orders 50/50. 1. Memphis Dry Rub Baby-Back Ribs Full Rack, Creamy Mashed Cauliflower (yum!), Fresh Grilled Green Beans. 2. Triple Prime Cheddar Burger (tossed buns), Fresh Grilled Asparagus, Fresh Steamed Broccoli. He saved his ribs for tomorrow - not me. I plowed through all like a Mac truck.

Pushing water
* Found Ruby Teusday Creamed Cauliflower #33018:

Ingredients: Cauliflower, Water, Cream, Uncolored Oleo (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Water, partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Mono- and Diglycerides, Calcium Disodium EDTA added as perservative, Artificial Flavoring, Vitamin A Palmitate) Onion Puree, Contains less then 2% of the following: Whey protein Concentrate, natural Flavor, Vegtable Fiber, Garlic puree, Salt, Leek Powder, Soybean Oil, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Spice, Xantham Gum

No sugar thank goodness - but look at all that Hydrogenated oil. YUCK! Can we say transfats?! And they have the call that a 'fit and trim' item - OK then.
capricapers is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 06:39 PM   #242
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lavajane
Stats: 255/198.6/140 5'6"
WOE: hcg drops
Start Date: july 2012
12 hour day at work. Got home at 8pm. DH cleaned house so I would be happy wife then he went outside with my son to play for awhile...and left the water going in the bathtub (which had the stopper in it. )SO by the time I got home both bedrooms were flooded..thank goodness for terrazzo floors!! Two hours and every blanket and towel later the water has been sopped up. \

B: 2 eggs/4 slices bacon/ greens +/ coffee with crmer
no lunch
D: 7 hot wings / little bit of chicken salad

Not a very planned day. I don't want to decrease my metabolism by skipping meals. gonna do better planning this weekend. Tomorrow morning is weigh in. Hoping to at least stay the same with the taco salad/chili relleno incident and the skipping meals plus i'm pre-mp and tend to hold water at this time of the month,,,can i think of any other excuses? well we'll see.......
(mini goal 9/1-185
(mini goal 10/1-175)
(mini goal 11/1-165)
(Mini goal12/1- 155)
New years goal 145!
lavajane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #243
Senior LCF Member

"Two hours and every blanket and towel later the water has been sopped up."

Ooh, someone needs a wet/dry vac. Can you imagine if you had carpeting - yikes!
Old 02-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #244
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricapers View Post
"Two hours and every blanket and towel later the water has been sopped up."

Ooh, someone needs a wet/dry vac. Can you imagine if you had carpeting - yikes!
I just read your comment to the hubster...and he got suddenly quiet with a funny look on his face. I said what? and he says " I forgot Mike (son-in-law) left theirs in our shed when they moved!........
Old 02-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #245
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: pico
Stats: 190 lbs need to lose 15 -20 lbs, lost 15 from 205
WOE: Hi protein-Hi fiber
Start Date: Jan 21 2012
B- SAUSAGE EGG BEATERS SCRAMBLE
L- GRILLED CHICKEN (BREAST) WITH SIDE OF GREEK SALAD (SMALL)
S- 3 BROILED ASPARAGUS WRAPPED IN HAM W/AN INSERT OF CHEDDAR
D-SAUTEED SHRIMPS WITH BITABUTTAH (BIT OF BUTTER) OLIVE OIL GARLIC IN A BED OF GARLIC SPINACH.

EXERCISE; HIKED AT PULGAS RIDGE- TERRAIN FOR 2 HOURS - 3.8 MILES.

Last edited by pico; 02-24-2012 at 07:16 PM..
pico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #246

Gallery: Passion68
Stats: 294/268.8/145 5'5"
WOE: 20 carbs/Lcal
Start Date: 01/02/2012
Lava, sorry about the mess!

Pico, hi, nice to meet you!!

Today:
Water, diet pill, coffee w 1splenda and cream
1 low carb yogurt
1 pork chop
A few pieces pepperoni
1 string cheese w 1 mini slim jim

Off plan: chicken strips w french fries and ranch dressing

Water all day
Passion68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:40 AM   #247
Senior LCF Member

weigh in day!

todays weigh in not soooooo bad. I did manage a 1/2 # loss. At least it wasn't a gain!. shooting for 2 # loss this week. Gonna keep a little closer track of carbs (i.e.- just how much creamer am I using for coffee.. etc)I'm cooking this weekend since it's cool and cloudy out and gonna freeze some lunches and dinners. I'm PLANNING!!!!!!! to lose!
Old 02-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #248
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oropendola
Stats: 221.4/186.6/160
WOE: Belly Fat Cure -> JUDDD -> JUDDD + DrK
Start Date: January 2, 2012 -> March 8 -> July 6
Welcome Pico.

LOL Lavajane..I know that look. My hubby is good at it. Sorry for the mess, though, and that he didn't remember til after the clean up. So familiar.

Sat 2/25
S/C/F/P/C = 9.5/64.5/28/115/1292
B: coconut oil, Protein Shake 30g Nectar Sweets
Planned:
S: Chia Ricotta Bowl Breakfast no whipped cream
L: Del Real Carnitas, Mission Carb Balance Flour Tortilla, mozzarella
S: Amy Lu chicken burger, Heinz one carb ketchup
D: Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Poblano
S: 1/2 GnuFoods Espresso bar

Yesterday's plan changed by the hour. It changed to:
B: Coconut oil, Protein Shake 30g Nectar Sweets
S: Mock Cream of Wheat
L: Chicken Pesto
S: mock Cream of Wheat
S: 30 min before dinner: 1 tsp Glucomannan powder in water
D: Tuscan Spinach Chicken
S: BIJA Omega Chocolate 1/5, almond butter 1T, 1/2 Espresso GnuFoods
I had an evening of splurges and managed to get in all my water.

I'm having a cook-a-thon today. In the line up:

Tofu mac and Cheese: mix 1 egg, 2 egg white, 1 8 oz bag shredded cheese, 1/4 C heavy cream, 3 shakes cayenne in a baking dish and mix well. Crumble well drained, firm tofu in and mix well. Bake 20 minutes, add 1/4 C drained, canned tomatoes and bake 10 minutes more.

SOS: Brown 1.5 lb ground pork, add 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup, 2 bay leaves and simmer 30 minutes.

Trader Joe's Bolognese Sauce w/ Ground Pork: brown pork, add sauce.

Crab Quiche ala oro:
1.5 dungeness crabs, taken out of shell
4 eggs beaten
1/2 C heavy cream
1 T dried shallots
1 tsp minced dried onion
2 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp rosemary
1/4 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (used colby)
Mix together and pour into buttered pie dish. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.

Freeze everything in 1 serving bowls and vacuum seal. No more cooking during the busy week ahead.

Have a good weekend!
-o
oropendola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:41 AM   #249
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavajane View Post
I just read your comment to the hubster...and he got suddenly quiet with a funny look on his face. I said what? and he says " I forgot Mike (son-in-law) left theirs in our shed when they moved!........
Hahaha - yeah, that's life right? I like this phrase "I'm PLANNING!!!!!!! to lose!" It just fits on many levels.

oropendola, how did that mock cream of wheat treat you? Any good?

Your entire cook day has me gobsmacked... just so inventive and enterprising. Some of those are on my near horizon - thanks for sharing the knowledge wealth!

~~
B: teasp of CO 2.5 eggs scrambled in CO, Hoop cheese, 1/2 chorizo sausage, coffee w/ CO
S: Pork rinds w/ sour cream - just four or five
L: Fried cheese & turkey sausage cut up as filler and folded over. Small salad w/ Newman's Family Italian
D: Wildcard ~ Perhaps the Chilean Sea Bass from Omaha Steaks, I LOVE LOVE the PF Chang's version of this!!! buttered green beans.
* If anyone has any idea about sources of the Sea Bass - please share.
DSRT: SF gelatin w/ cream or mock cream of wheat

pico
Old 02-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #250
Senior LCF Member

just made chicken broccoli casserole from Linda's website. Pretty good. Gonna make the white castle pie...i think i see passion having it alot. It looks good. gonna pre-make some personal size pizza crusts and make and freeze the meat portion of the italian casserole so that all I have to due this week is unthaw , put the topping on and bake.
Hanging out at the house watching movies and doing laundry. Very relaxing!
Old 02-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #251
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Smilescarlet
Stats: 161/132.2/125
WOE: Mostly paleo
Start Date: Jan 1, 2012
Quote:
12 hour day at work. Got home at 8pm. DH cleaned house so I would be happy wife then he went outside with my son to play for awhile...and left the water going in the bathtub (which had the stopper in it. )SO by the time I got home both bedrooms were flooded..thank goodness for terrazzo floors!! Two hours and every blanket and towel later the water has been sopped up.

B: 2 eggs/4 slices bacon/ greens +/ coffee with crmer
no lunch
D: 7 hot wings / little bit of chicken salad

Not a very planned day. I don't want to decrease my metabolism by skipping meals. gonna do better planning this weekend. Tomorrow morning is weigh in. Hoping to at least stay the same with the taco salad/chili relleno incident and the skipping meals plus i'm pre-mp and tend to hold water at this time of the month,,,can i think of any other excuses? well we'll see.......
Bless your heart! That sounds like no fun! I agree about the wet dry vac! I'm impressed that you did not cheat! I think with all that I might be tempted to go off plan. Taco salad and chili releno does not sound bad but I don't know what alls in it. Good luck with weigh in!
Smilescarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #252
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Omg! You have to laugh now, but your emotion con puts it perfectly. Now you know, but hope you won't need it anytime soon!
Old 02-25-2012, 01:17 PM   #253
Senior LCF Member

I got up incredibly late today 1:15 I guess sleeping 5-6 hours a night this whole week is why. Went to bed at 11:00 last night. Had breakfast at 3 pm

B: 3 scrambled eggs, 6 oz chicken, 2 tbsp salsa

Not planned for rest of day, but plan to make low carb meatballs later and then put in a low carb BBQ sauce.

Gonna lift weights later today and go to gym and run. It's too windy and cold to run outside!
Old 02-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #254
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

oropendola, how did that mock cream of wheat treat you? Any good?

Your entire cook day has me gobsmacked... just so inventive and enterprising. Some of those are on my near horizon - thanks for sharing the knowledge wealth!
I liked both the mock cream of wheat and the mock oatmeal The cream of wheat has 0 sugar and 6 carb, the oatmeal has 1 sugar and 4.5 carb. I made several of the cream of wheat to use up some of my konjac noodles.

Now for my faux pas of the week: I was carrying the SOS, in serving sized containers, on a tray down to the basement to put in the freezer. No, I did not have them covered, but I sure wish I had. One of the containers slipped off the tray and started bouncing. I looked at the tray for a moment to make sure I didn't lose any more. Wrong move! The container bounced out of sight and I didn't see where it landed. I looked on every step, under the stairs, in the boots on the step, in the box near the bottom of the steps.
I still can't find it! LOL I've sent hubby email asking him to look. I am perplexed. It's as though it disappeared!
On to the next dish.
-o
Old 02-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #255
Senior LCF Member

"The cream of wheat has 0 sugar and 6 carb" Huh, did you use a full fat ricotta - mine says 2 carbs per 1/4 cup and we use 1/2 cup per serving. How does the texture compare mock c of w to oatmeal? I love ole fashioned rolled or steel cut Irish oatmeal just plain with nothing at all on it.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:21 PM   #256
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
"The cream of wheat has 0 sugar and 6 carb" Huh, did you use a full fat ricotta - mine says 2 carbs per 1/4 cup and we use 1/2 cup per serving. How does the texture compare mock c of w to oatmeal? I love ole fashioned rolled or steel cut Irish oatmeal just plain with nothing at all on it.
What I can get here (it's a 2 hour drive to the nearest Safeway) is part skim, so my carbs are 1/4 C = 1g sugar and 4g carb. I'll look for full fat next time we go into town. I wonder if ricotta freezes well.

The textures are different. If you're familiar with German rote grutze, the Cream of Wheat texture is more like that. hmmm I may try putting some raspberry flavoring in.
-o
Old 02-25-2012, 03:50 PM   #257
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oropendola View Post
What I can get here (it's a 2 hour drive to the nearest Safeway) is part skim, so my carbs are 1/4 C = 1g sugar and 4g carb. I'll look for full fat next time we go into town. I wonder if ricotta freezes well.

The textures are different. If you're familiar with German rote grutze, the Cream of Wheat texture is more like that. hmmm I may try putting some raspberry flavoring in.
-o
My ricotta was the skim type, most of the lower fat ones had higher carbs - so we picked that one. Next time may just grab the full fat as that's the goal seems like. I did look up the freezing - I'm going to parcel out 1/2 cups date the bigger bag they will all go into. Thaw in the frig the night before.

Lived overseas for 12 years mostly in Germany and had not heard of rote grutze - looked it up, looks so wow.

Still looking for the run away container? =D

Tschüss

Last edited by capricapers; 02-25-2012 at 03:51 PM..
Old 02-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #258
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
My ricotta was the skim type, most of the lower fat ones had higher carbs - so we picked that one. Next time may just grab the full fat as that's the goal seems like. I did look up the freezing - I'm going to parcel out 1/2 cups date the bigger bag they will all go into. Thaw in the frig the night before.

Lived overseas for 12 years mostly in Germany and had not heard of rote grutze - looked it up, looks so wow.

Still looking for the run away container? =D

Tschüss
It is oh wow, Mom made it with vanilla sauce when we were kids. I'd forgotten all about it until you asked me to describe it. I'll find some raspberry extract or oil and try it. Maybe with a splash of heavy cream...

Great news on freezing the ricotta. When I finally get it, I'll buy a bunch and freeze it.

ttfn
-o
Old 02-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #259
Major LCF Poster!

Sorry, forgot to answer this:
The container is still missing! By the time hubby got back it was dark out and the lighting down there isn't that great. It's also the garage. He looked for a while with no luck and will try in the morning when we can open the garage door for light. Darn thing is playing hide and seek, I just know it!
-o
Old 02-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #260
Senior LCF Member

B: 2 eggs / bacon / greens+
L: chicken broccoli casserole
D: chicken broccoli casserole
s:jalepeno poppers

ran into great deals at albertsons today. NY Strips for 3.99/#. Precooked bacon on quick sale $.99/package!! and canadian bacon $1.99/package.

Gonna make the white castle pie tomorrow.Been liiking on Linda;s site at her menus when she bagan induction to get ideas.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #261
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Gonna make the white castle pie tomorrow.Been liiking on Linda;s site at her menus when she bagan induction to get ideas.
Would you post Linda's site? I'm interested in looking at her recipe for castle pie.

Great deals at the store!

Thanks,
-o
Old 02-26-2012, 07:33 AM   #262
Senior LCF Member

I don't get the whole ticker thing. Finally mine showed up, but it didn't carry over the changes.

anyway.. planning ahead for today

B: 3 egg omelet with bacon/onion/mushroom/cheese (4)
2 C coffe w/ crmer(2)
greens +(2)
L: chicken brocc casserole (3)
D: new york strip (0)
simple salad (lettuce, tomato, cuke) (3)
2 T blue chs drsg (2)
1 C cauliflowe bisque(3)
greens+ (2)
D: 1 slc no bake cheese cake(2)
decaf w/ crmer(1)

That puts me over by 4carbs. I may skip the salad at dinner if I still am having an issue with lettuce... But i gotta have my greens +.!! I really want to try the cauli bisque. Off to the kitchen.........

Last edited by lavajane; 02-26-2012 at 07:37 AM..
Old 02-26-2012, 08:11 AM   #263
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BrandNewMe
Stats: 269.0/249.2/140.0
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 3/14/14
Hey everyone...

capricapers invited me to this thread (thanks because I like this)...

My menu hasn't been the best but it has been on plan for the most part.
This is my third day on induction and I've lost 4.8lbs. so far

My main goal is to drink TONS of water as a lifestyle change...

Here's my menu for yesterday (i ate TOO much):

4 pcs bacon, 2 scr eggs w/cheese, water
advantedge shake - strawberry, water, prk rnds
baked chicken, ranch, 3pcs bacon,2 pickle spears, diet 7up
3 beef hot dogs, bowl of special k protein plus cereal, unsweetended almond chocolate milk
(the special k protein plus cereal is NOT on plan, but I'm a cereal freak so i had these and it didn't affect me too bad i guess)

84ozs of water (goal is 120ozs)

Exercise: Did Callanetics and a Kettlebell Workout

Weight Loss Yesterday: -2.4lbs

Last edited by BrandNewMe; 02-26-2012 at 08:12 AM..
BrandNewMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #264
Senior LCF Member

Brand-y

water is sooooooooo important!! I always stall when i don't drink enough.
You set your goals up like mine. I call them "decades"- I don't know why... maybe because they are grouped by ten. It;s alway so exciting to enter a new "decade_!! It's like anti-aging! Hey maybe that's why,,,,the more I lose the more time I'm adding to my body's life!!!

Last edited by lavajane; 02-26-2012 at 09:31 AM..
Old 02-26-2012, 09:40 AM   #265
Major LCF Poster!

Sun 2/26
Sugar/Carb/Fiber/Protein/Cal = 4/55/30/116/1415
B: coconut oil, Protein Shake 30g Nectar Sweets
Planned
S: Chia Ricotta Bowl Breakfast no whipped cream
L: Steak
S: Bug Juice no blueberries
D: Glucomannan powder in 1/2 Vitamin Zero
D: Beef Taco Bake
S: muffin in a mug, half
Stay tuned to the ever changing menu.
-o
Old 02-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #266
Major LCF Poster!

Two mysteries resolved.

We found the container of SOS. Somehow it had bounced under the stairs and under a stack of folded boxes.

The reason I couldn't get to Linda's site is her page is hosted by theplanet.com and hubby had blocked them because someone tried to break into my computer from there. He's now unblocked only her site.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
-o
Old 02-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #267
Senior LCF Member

Ahhhh the best laid plans...of a lo carb lady......at the end of the day I missed lunch, nixed the salad so the day was:

B: 3 egg omelet with bacon/onion/mushroom/cheese (4)
2 C coffe w/ crmer(2)
greens +(2)
L: missed
D: new york strip (0)
1 C cauliflowe bisque(3) OMG DELICIOUS!!!!
greens+ (2)
s: 1 slc no bake cheese cake(3)used cherry flavored jello its ok but nothing to do cartwheels over
decaf w crmer (1)

Last edited by lavajane; 02-26-2012 at 04:33 PM..
Old 02-26-2012, 04:41 PM   #268
Senior LCF Member

B: big tsp CO mock cream of wheat, 2 thick cut bacon slices coffee with CO
S: bit of spiral ham, pork rinds - a few
L: Wendy's 1/2 of Spicy Chicken Ceaser Salad (grilled chicken) w/ Ranch & Avocado dressings. Dave's Hot 'N Juicy 1/2 lb.* Double (tossed buns) ice water.
D: big tsp CO 2 scrambled eggs w/ thick cut bacon & ham w/ mozzarella

~ at that container playing hide and seek! That Linda site is A-mazing, no?

~Hey Brand-y (like that LJ) glad you came over - I like seeing other menu plans, what works for some etc. We love cereal too and that part has been tough. I miss bananas ... and milk!

~ Yeah, the ticker thing is challanging! I thought 60 posts/60 days had to go by? Yet - I made one and just posted it to my comment. I don't have a siggy block yet. To make it move - you probably have to go to the ticker site and enter new stats - then repost that new URL thingie?

I have a cauliflower just waiting to be made into something - one of these threads had cauliflower fried rice on it today (got the email on my phone) - have to find it. Can you let us know how to do the bisque LJ?

~ Here's one version of the cauli 'rice':

Chinese Fried "Rice"
Ingredients:
1/2 head raw cauliflower, (grated to make 3 1/2 cups)
3 green onions
1 clove garlic, minced or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ginger
3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
3 eggs, beaten
Olive Oil
Cooked Chicken, Beef, Pork, Shrimp, Ham, Turkey, etc.
— Any mixture, your choice.

In a wok or large flat skillet, heat enough oil to cover the bottom. Fry minced garlic (or garlic powder) with finely diced white part of onions for approximately 1 minute. Add grated cauliflower and fry for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add soy, ginger, diced green onion tops, and pre-cooked cubed meat or baby shrimp. Stir to mix well and brown a bit. Push mixture to one side of pan. Add more oil if necessary and scramble eggs in empty side of pan until done but still moist. Stir eggs into "rice" mix and remove from heat.

Serves 3-4. 5-7 net grams of carbohydrate per serving. Stores and re-heats beautifully.

NOTE: For an additional 6 grams for the entire recipe, try adding 1/2 cup frozen green peas (about 2 minutes after adding cauliflower.) It adds great flavor and richness to the dish!

Last edited by capricapers; 02-26-2012 at 04:50 PM..
Old 02-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #269
Senior LCF Member

tomorrows plan :

B: 2 eggs(1) bacon(0) greens+(2)
2 cup coff w/crmr(2)
L: chicken broccoli casserole(3)
1C cauliflower bisque (3)
D: white castle hamburger pie(4)
simple lettuce salad (2)w/olive oil
greens+
s: no bake cherry cheesecake(3)
sleepytime decaf green tea
Old 02-26-2012, 05:25 PM   #270
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I have a cauliflower just waiting to be made into something - one of these threads had cauliflower fried rice on it today (got the email on my phone) - have to find it. Can you let us know how to do the bisque LJ?
Cauli-bisque
The entire recipe is on Linda's page but here's the quick and yummy...

sauteed some green onion in 2 T butter, added 3 cups chicken stock, a bag of frzen cauli (you can use fresh --I'm lazy), salt and pepper. simmer for 25 minutes. Then puree w/ stick blender. add 1/2 cup of heavy cream. stir and serve. It;s like crm of potato soup. you could crumble bacon and cheese over it and make it "loaded" cauli- bisque. I was very happy with it. It makes 4 cups of soup. Each cup is 3 carbs.

Last edited by lavajane; 02-26-2012 at 05:33 PM..