Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 08:01 AM   #331

Gallery: sourpeach
Stats: sw264/cw167/goal140
WOE: Atkins!
Start Date: Orig 1.1.06-always a challenge
hiyee!! lol!! good morning all!

busy.. stopping in to spread some

Tara- congrats on the wedding!! Just do your best, that is all anyone can ask and all that you can ask of yourself!
sourpeach is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 04:13 PM   #332
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Noir
Stats: 219/212/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 05/17/2010
Lawmom:

Wow putting a wedding together in 4 weeks? You must be supper mom! I wish you good luck! I hope you can stay OP while under so much stress. I know it would be really hard for me.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #333

Hi everyone!

Alan -where are yoooouuuuuuuu??
Old 06-01-2010, 06:02 PM   #334
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 278/ 278 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Hiya Peachie....Luv the new pic of the fambam!!!!
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #335
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmom View Post
Good morning everyone! I have been MIA and totally off plan for yet another weekend (sigh)...Weighed this morning and am back up to 170.8 so I will definitely be back on track starting now. My daughter is getting married and we spent a good part of the weekend doing wedding plans (bought her dress and some other stuff). I only have about 4 weeks to throw a wedding together.

Anyway, I will be trying to stay on plan ... but know I will have some cheat days coming over the next couple of months. I am not going to beat myself up over them. Instead, I am just going to try to at least maintain at my current weight and when all the drama is over, go back to trying to lose this next 30.

Hope everyone has a great day! By the way, welcome to all the newbies and to some of you who have been MIA -- it is good to see you posting again!

Hi Tara!!! Omigosh 4weeks to put together the wedding?? You'll do it, just don't stress to hard over it!!! I think you will do fine maintaining your current weight!! and more !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamistar77 View Post
Hi Tara! WOW, your cheat high weight is a new low!! LOL Good job! You are just trucking along!! I have been cheating a lot too! Surprisingly I haven't had any gains. My biggest problem has been BEER!! Of all things! Why beer??! All of a sudden it tastes so good!
I have been kicking myself in the butt too.. It does suck, and it makes you feel bad about yourself. BUT, it WILL be ok. You'll get back on track just fine, and you'll get that last 30lb off just fine.
Hey girlie!!!! Good to see you posting! Beer huh, lol....too bitter for my buds..lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Lawmom:

Wow putting a wedding together in 4 weeks? You must be supper mom! I wish you good luck! I hope you can stay OP while under so much stress. I know it would be really hard for me.

Hi Noir!!! how's your day going????
Old 06-02-2010, 04:46 AM   #336

good morning everyone!

Olivia-thanks, I took it off already.. lmao! I am forever switching things.. How are you? I have been worried about you and you have been in my thoughts. Not sure if you want to go into it, but feel free to PM me, or even on FB or yahoo.. lol! You know where to find me!! Just know that you and the fam are in my thoughts and prayers!

Tara- morning hun! so excited for you.. this is a good stress! if that exists! lol!! it will be fine! hey.. just remember.. WATER! Maybe you should just carry it with you everywhere, eventually you will get tired of it and drink the darn thing!!
So.. how was your tuesday?

Noir- Hi there! How is your week going so far? anymore entertaining?

Jami -Hi hun! we miss you! take care of yourself!!
Old 06-02-2010, 04:47 AM   #337

Hope everyone's morning is off to a great start and that today turns put to be one of positivity, inspiration and motivation!!

Old 06-02-2010, 09:52 AM   #338
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Ammie! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I actually found a program that may help us. I have to turn in apps today for it. So I have fingers X'd and prayers being said that this can work.

I hope you all are having a wondeful morning!
Old 06-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #339

Crossing everything in your honor!!
Old 06-03-2010, 04:49 AM   #340
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: alanP
WOE: VCL
Start Date: February 3 2010
Hello Smeeee !
Sorry been absent. Thinking of you all, you must know you my favourite people ever !!!

Work is a madhouse, just skimmed the threads - Olivia~ Praying for you You and Family always have a home in SA anytime you want.

No News, missing you all terribly
alanP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:07 AM   #341

We miss you too Alan!!
Old 06-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #342
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Noir
Stats: 219/212/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 05/17/2010
Sourpeach: I actually ended up going to San fransico fog a couple days. So I am writing you from the road.

I woke up wayyy late today, we drove all night last night. Yawn, still sleepy, but it's time to be up and about.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:23 AM   #343
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lawmom
Stats: 216/212/140
WOE: Low/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 9/2009 - most recent restart 1/17/14
Good morning everyone ... just checking in. Oliv ia praying for you! I've not been OP until yesterday ... about to go brave the scale.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
lawmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #344

Tara.. so.... what did the scale say? oh yeah... hi!!
Old 06-05-2010, 02:56 PM   #345
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jamistar77
Stats: 150/142/137 or 15% body fat 5'7"
WOE: Body For Life/TKD
Start Date: 09/2009
HI everyone! Im here. Busy week. I have an infected wisdom tooth! It hurts! I just have one wisdom tooth left, but it will be cut out on MOnday. NOT looking foreward to that. I feel off the wagon, well sorta. I am still getting in all my workouts, and my meals are still on plan to what my trainer has me doing, BUT I cant stop snacking! The binge monster that dwelleth inside of me has surfaced.. and he is making a muck! I've had such a hard time staying on track after my BFL challenge was over. I crossed that "finish line".. Mentally I tried to be prepared for that so I could keep going.. I have just been dieting for so long, once I stepped away for a little bit, Its very hard to get back..

Alan~ Hiya!! How are you! Nice to see you come "home" Awww, this is Home isn't it!

Olivia, sorry for the troubles sweetie.. I hope every thing is ok.. YAH, Beer has been my new thing lately! SO good for some crazy reason. I found this new one called Sunset Wheat, and I swear the after taste tastes like fruity pebbles. How can you go wrong with that!

Tara, how is the wedding planning going? I haven't been OP either! My meals are all good and on plan with the plan I was given, its that darn night time snacking that is killing me! ARGHHH! It sucks! Its hard getting back on track isn't it. But, give it a few days and you'll be good as gold

Ammie~ HIYA! Thank you for always saying hi to me, even when I have been MIA So whats up with you! How are the kids, and the new-ish home?
jamistar77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #346
Major LCF Poster!

Hiya Jami!! I'm glad your doing well. Don't beat yourself up too much for snacking. Your still getting in your workouts and dealing with the personal trainer so I'm sure when your ready to give it your all again, it will be with full force. I hope your toothache doesnt bother you too much til you get to the dentist.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend !
Old 06-06-2010, 07:47 AM   #347
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: AngieCakes
Stats: 198/143/135-140
WOE: Atkins/Pre-Maintenance
Start Date: 1/8/2010
Jami!!

Alan!!

Glad to see my fam still here!
AngieCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:47 AM   #348
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

HI Olivia! Thank you for the encouragement! You know how the "I WANNA" feeling comes and goes.. ugh! I wish it was always here! I guess when you create that faux finish line problems can occur. I WILL PREVAIL! LOL and SO WILL YOU! How are you holding up?? Any better?
Old 06-06-2010, 07:48 AM   #349
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Angie!! How are you! Long time no see!!
Old 06-06-2010, 07:49 AM   #350

Jami-good morning! even though you haven't been an angel, I am sure you are still doing well overall!glad to see you posting, even if it is occasional! house is good.. got our home inspection yesterday.. hoping to go to docs by Tuesday and at the latest close the week of June 20th. so.. getting closer... excited and just want it to be over already and I can paint these gawd awful walls! lmao!! kids are good.. on summer break now, daughters got honor roll and principals honor roll.. son will be starting kindergarten in the fall.. so overall things are well. Just planning my oldest's birthday party for next weekend.. she will be 10! double digits already.. we are doing a luau theme,.. it should be fun!

Take care of yourself, and don't become too distant!!
Old 06-06-2010, 09:29 AM   #351
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

HI Ammie! WOW! Your kids did so good! Doesn't that make you so proud of them! I was a terrible student in school. LOL Lazy I guess. I just didn't do my homework.. Oh my goodness! Double digits!! They grow so fast. My son just had his 13th bday on the 21st. Talk about sad, and a punch in the gut. I am actually old enough now to have a teenage. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but its just a reality check!!
I love to paint. Too bad we didn't live closer, I'd come over and help!!
I have learned that I wasted hours a day on the computer.. I made myself step away so I could get some things done. One day, I started posting in the morning after DH went to work, and when he got home.. 8 hours later, I was still on the computer.. EEEK! Time to step away a little bit. I wasn't on the WHOLE time, I did take bathroom and lunch breaks.. LOL
Old 06-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #352
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hi
Old 06-06-2010, 12:32 PM   #353

Jami- i know what you mean.. I usually only come on in the morning and catch up.. And mabecl check in from my phone. have a good day!!
Old 06-07-2010, 07:10 AM   #354
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: AngieCakes
Stats: 198/143/135-140
WOE: Atkins/Pre-Maintenance
Start Date: 1/8/2010
Hey Jami, doing good so far, I know long time no see LOL
AngieCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #355
Major LCF Poster!

Hi everyone! Just checking in. Still crazy and hectic here. I am not OP right now 100% but am still trying to make good choices regardless. For instance, I ate at Cheddar's yesterday but did not eat the potatoes, or rice ... I did have a few onion rings from the family's appetizer though. Braved the scale this morning at it read 169 .... so not too bad. Wedding planning is going full force and it is a crazy, crazy time. Got the bride's dress and accessories, the bridesmaid dresses ordered, the groom and groomsmen outfits purchased, cake ordered, the invitations at the printer, the photographer scheduled, and am meeting with the florist in the morning. Have started working on centerpieces for the reception.... There is just so much to do! Things are slow this week for work (which is good) but will get hectic again over the next two weeks so I am trying to get as much as possible done as soon as possible.

By the way, Jami and Ammie -- I too have a 13 year old now!
Old 06-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #356

Quote:
Hi everyone! Just checking in. Still crazy and hectic here. I am not OP right now 100% but am still trying to make good choices regardless. For instance, I ate at Cheddar's yesterday but did not eat the potatoes, or rice ... I did have a few onion rings from the family's appetizer though. Braved the scale this morning at it read 169 .... so not too bad. Wedding planning is going full force and it is a crazy, crazy time. Got the bride's dress and accessories, the bridesmaid dresses ordered, the groom and groomsmen outfits purchased, cake ordered, the invitations at the printer, the photographer scheduled, and am meeting with the florist in the morning. Have started working on centerpieces for the reception.... There is just so much to do! Things are slow this week for work (which is good) but will get hectic again over the next two weeks so I am trying to get as much as possible done as soon as possible.

By the way, Jami and Ammie -- I too have a 13 year old now!
wow! you aint playing around with the wedding and doing the whole kit n' kaboodle!! good for you!! and..... you are still under 170!! so proud of you for not doing the whole "all or nothing" with the eating that is a big step!! Hope you have a great Monday!!
Old 06-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #357
Random LC WIT-let

Gallery: jessienevins0314
Stats: 254/238/199 (first goal - to be in ONEderland)
WOE: Low carb-ish
Start Date: Start 10/2009... trying to stay OP often!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamistar77 View Post
HI!! Welcome.
We have had a lot of people come and go, and then come back again. We all have been here together for a long time!
ME!

I come and go... but have been on LC for a little while - I think I'm here to stay Trying to get to first goal weight!!

how have you been jami?
jessienevins0314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:55 AM   #358
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning everyone. Well my daughter and her fiance decided lat night to postpone the wedding. Apparently everything was just moving too fast for them. Unfortunately, I am out a lot of money that is not refundable.... but could have been worse.

Stayed fairly OP yesterday except for BBQ sauce last night. Hope everyone has a great day!
lawmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:29 AM   #359
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: alanP
WOE: VCL
Start Date: February 3 2010
Good morning Ladies
Hope this lovely morning finds you all happy healthy and shrinking. I'm working extremely long hours at the moment but am eating reasonably well. Sorry haven't been around much, but I have been thinking and praying for you all. Am really missing everyone, hope to be home again soon.
alanP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:27 AM   #360

Quote:
Good morning everyone. Well my daughter and her fiance decided lat night to postpone the wedding. Apparently everything was just moving too fast for them. Unfortunately, I am out a lot of money that is not refundable.... but could have been worse.

Stayed fairly OP yesterday except for BBQ sauce last night. Hope everyone has a great day!
omg!!! let me talk to that girl.. lol!! I am sorry! the non-refundable part, can they use it later when the wedding takes place?

why do these things always happen to the best people??!!
hang in there my friend!